PDA

View Full Version : detox drinks

anti_troll
08-27-2010, 03:17 PM
I bought a bottle of "the extra STUFF"... Any reviews? better directions for use? I have to take a drug test either today or monday. I'm about 150lbs and havent smoked weed in about a week. Your help is appreciated! Thanks in advance Spurstalk!

balli
08-27-2010, 03:30 PM
How much did you smoke before a week ago? All the time or a hit here and there? A week is a long time, you might be clean all on your own. I don't know shit about detox drinks, but your goal should be to dilute your urine to the point that it's just above the gravity that they won't accept. If it's too diluted they won't accept it and you'll have to piss again, but at least it'll buy you some time.

DisAsTerBot
08-27-2010, 03:32 PM
taken a detox drink from gnc some years back....just followed the directions and drank a ton of water..

passed....and even smoked the day before.

anti_troll
08-27-2010, 03:40 PM
How much did you smoke before a week ago? All the time or a hit here and there? A week is a long time, you might be clean all on your own. I don't know shit about detox drinks, but your goal should be to dilute your urine to the point that it's just above the gravity that they won't accept. If it's too diluted they won't accept it and you'll have to piss again, but at least it'll buy you some time.

lol Every day for like 10 years. But I'm super active, run and play basketball almost daily. Been running my ass off since I've been looking for a job and doing other fat burning exercises to try and break down the thc metabolited built up in my body (yeah I've been researching this stuff lately :lol)

anti_troll
08-27-2010, 03:42 PM
taken a detox drink from gnc some years back....just followed the directions and drank a ton of water..

passed....and even smoked the day before.

Yeah, I've taken one before, also... Back in high school and it worked flawlessly. But that one was like $20 and has specific instructions for passing a drug test. This one as the least expensive available at the local head shop ($45) and it only has instructions for "cleaning your bod" :rolleyes

cornbread
08-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Whatever you do, don't take more than the recommended dosage. I had a friend who drank two bottles and ended up in the emergency room.

anti_troll
08-27-2010, 03:48 PM
Whatever you do, don't take more than the recommended dosage. I had a friend who drank two bottles and ended up in the emergency room.

:lol I'm hesitant to even take the one bottle I bought! I was just going to run my ass of and drink cranberry and pickle juice all day every day until my test, but I figure this detox drink couldn't hurt either.

man on wire
08-27-2010, 03:52 PM
you can use synthetic piss too

cornbread
08-27-2010, 04:03 PM
:lol I'm hesitant to even take the one bottle I bought! I was just going to run my ass of and drink cranberry and pickle juice all day every day until my test, but I figure this detox drink couldn't hurt either.

You'll probably be fine without the detox drink. Several years back I did the same thing your doing with lots calorie-burning exercise, low-fat diet and water. I was smoking a lot at that time and pissed clean in less than 10 days. They say the skinnier you are, the quicker you can flush it all out.

You could always buy a home drug test at the store and see if you're good.

anti_troll
08-27-2010, 04:07 PM
you can use synthetic piss too

Yeah, I'd use it if I were desperate. Not quite there yet, though.

anti_troll
08-27-2010, 04:10 PM
You'll probably be fine without the detox drink. Several years back I did the same thing your doing with lots calorie-burning exercise, low-fat diet and water. I was smoking a lot at that time and pissed clean in less than 10 days. They say the skinnier you are, the quicker you can flush it all out.

You could always buy a home drug test at the store and see if you're good.

Good advice, my friend says she has one. I'll try it out on Sunday.

phxspurfan
08-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Guys...*detox* is just a buzz word for *laxative*

50Bestspurever
08-27-2010, 05:03 PM
stop by walgreens and buy one of those at home tests. pretty reliable.

anti_troll
08-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Guys...*detox* is just a buzz word for *laxative*

Really? 'cause laxatives make you shit.

JoeChalupa
08-27-2010, 06:40 PM
My nephew passed a piss test last week with synthetic piss. Cost him $38.

Nathan Explosion
08-27-2010, 08:15 PM
What if they do a hair test? My wife was given this shampoo to strip all the toxins off her hair before she got it dyed so the dye would last longer. I bet it works for the drug test too, although the shampoo is $50.