PDA

View Full Version : cryhavoc is gonna love this...

koriwhat
08-28-2010, 08:55 PM
64 gb, 3g ipad. yup.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-28-2010, 09:12 PM
64 gb, 3g ipad. yup.

what? you got one?

koriwhat
08-28-2010, 09:13 PM
what? you got one?

:toast

MaNuMaNiAc
08-28-2010, 09:16 PM
:toast

congrats. I bought mine on june. I love it.

koriwhat
08-28-2010, 09:20 PM
congrats. I bought mine on june. I love it.

so far it's great.

btw, did you jailbreak yours? i want to but don't think i'm going to. just gonna use it for my portfolio, business and school only.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-28-2010, 10:02 PM
so far it's great.

btw, did you jailbreak yours? i want to but don't think i'm going to. just gonna use it for my portfolio, business and school only.

not yet. I might though.

Dr. Gonzo
08-28-2010, 10:11 PM
Is the iPad essentially a larger iPod touch? I've messed around with one at Best Buy and that's what it seems like to me. I was considering replacing my laptop with one of those but not sure if I should. I just use my laptop for YouTube and simple web browsing.

Cry Havoc
08-28-2010, 10:24 PM
64 gb, 3g ipad. yup.

3g is sooooooooooooo 2009. :lol :hat

Wild Cobra
08-28-2010, 11:10 PM
I'm surprised to see it's only XGA graphics, flipped by 90 degrees. Thought it would be better.

MavDynasty
08-28-2010, 11:21 PM
so far it's great.

nice brah, going back to school i see?

ElNono
08-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Wife replaced her Win XP desktop with her iPad back in June... loving that thing.

TBH, I can't wait until they make one with a retina display...

koriwhat
08-29-2010, 12:45 AM
3g is sooooooooooooo 2009. :lol :hat

3g just in case but i really can't see myself signing up for service unless i am on a road trip out of town and get lost on the way.

btw, snow leopard too and the new mouse slate(?).

koriwhat
08-29-2010, 12:48 AM
Is the iPad essentially a larger iPod touch? I've messed around with one at Best Buy and that's what it seems like to me. I was considering replacing my laptop with one of those but not sure if I should. I just use my laptop for YouTube and simple web browsing.

i suppose so. i don't have an iphone nor do i think i ever will considering you'd be tied down by at&t.

so far i love this ipad and contemplated getting a laptop, which i still might do in the future, but i really just wanted this for word processing, watching videos, portfolio display and reading books. expensive, yes, but for what i want it's great and compact too.

i really can't see myself with a laptop because i don't go places and sit there ready to work on the things i work on; web and print design. that's why i went with an ipad for now.

ps: i have yet to sign on to ST on the ipad... :lobt:

koriwhat
08-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Ok now I've logged into ST with the iPad. Looks like this thing automatically capitalizes my sentences and whatnot. Guess y'all will know when I am on my Mac and when I am on the iPad from here on out. Haha!

badfish22
08-29-2010, 02:27 AM
koriwhat using capitalization

http://ishitnoise.com/wiki/images/9/99/ExplodingHead.GIF

Frenzy
08-29-2010, 03:11 AM
L
Ok now I've logged into ST with the iPad. Looks like this thing automatically capitalizes my sentences and whatnot. Guess y'all will know when I am on my Mac and when I am on the iPad from here on out. Haha!

I think that's what most new phone do too. I'm on my evo and it does the same thing. I wish the space bar was a tad larger ...cause sometimes I get this.

"I'm.on a roll.texting.and.I hit.the period instead.of.the space bar."

koriwhat
08-29-2010, 04:17 AM
^ dammit. I want an evo!

Nathan Explosion
08-29-2010, 08:38 AM
L

I think that's what most new phone do too. I'm on my evo and it does the same thing. I wish the space bar was a tad larger ...cause sometimes I get this.

"I'm.on a roll.texting.and.I hit.the period instead.of.the space bar."

What I hate about my iPhone is the auto correct. I wish they had it where when I'm, typing something and the correct comes up, I have to touch the word to use it, instead of having to touch the word to delete it and keep going.

It keeps turning words like shit into shot or suit and whatnot.

MI21
08-29-2010, 10:02 AM
You can turn auto-correct off.

Nathan Explosion
08-29-2010, 12:02 PM
You can turn auto-correct off.

I know but it also lets me text much faster. I just don't like how it automatically does it for you when I'd rather it have the suggestion and if I like it I can click on it.

I just think they got it backwards.