PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Own Rights To Current World's 4th Best Scorer

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 06:59 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/19430/greek-team-on-edge-with-game-vs-team-usa-looming

Spanoulis said it is not out of the question that he might one day relocate to San Antonio, which he said still holds his NBA rights.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://turkey2010.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/10/fwcm/statistics/p/top-players.html

1. Kirk Penney - 29.0 PPG

2. Yi Jianlian - 26.0 PPG

3. Luis Scola - 25.5 PPG

4. Vassilis Spanoulis - 23.5 PPG

PGDynasty24
08-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Spanoulis is crap. If I took a big fat shit and shaved some of my pubes and dropped the pubes on the shit it would resemble Spanoulis's relevance in the world of basketball. Which is a big hairy piece of shit

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 07:05 PM
http://turkey2010.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/10/fwcm/news/p/eid/4728/nid/43668/sid/4728/article.html

ANKARA (2010 FIBA World Championship) – Greece prevailed 83-80 in a hard fought and exciting game at Ankara Arena.

Vasileios Spanoulis won his duel against JJ Barea, scoring half of his personal Greek National Team record 28 points in the final frame, including hitting all eight of his free-throw attempts in the last quarter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes JJ Barea can be a rotation player in NBA and Spanoulis owns him but Spanoulis "cannot play in NBA". :lol:lmao:rollin:blah:nope:nope:rolleyes

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 07:06 PM
Spanoulis is crap. If I took a big fat shit and shaved some of my pubes and dropped the pubes on the shit it would resemble Spanoulis's relevance in the world of basketball. Which is a big hairy piece of shit

He is scoring more points than numerous NBA players who are in the tournament and also including every team USA player.

PGDynasty24
08-29-2010, 07:07 PM
Wrong JJ Barea is only a NBA rotation player because he has dirt on Rick Carlisle,and is bluffing to expose him if he doesn't play his chipmunk looking ass

JamStone
08-29-2010, 07:07 PM
Lol Kirk Penney

PGDynasty24
08-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Using KBP's logic. Yi and Kirk Penney are the two best players in the world

Texas_Ranger
08-29-2010, 07:09 PM
Isn't he getting older cause of that shit he was taking in Greece. He'll be like 50 next year.

DAF86
08-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Scola thread

ChumpDumper
08-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Spanoulis said it is not out of the question that he might one day relocate to San Antonio, which he said still holds his NBA rights.They don't.

But I do think Sioux Falls retains the rights to the "Current World's 1st Best Scorer."

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 07:51 PM
Using KBP's logic. Yi and Kirk Penney are the two best players in the world

You do not know what logic is my friend.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Scola thread

And he's third. Soooo funny how the Spurs fans here all think Splitter is better than Scola. They need to put down their crack pipes.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 07:53 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/19430/greek-team-on-edge-with-game-vs-team-usa-looming

Spanoulis said it is not out of the question that he might one day relocate to San Antonio, which he said still holds his NBA rights.

ChumpDumper
08-29-2010, 07:54 PM

Spanoulis said it is not out of the question that he might one day relocate to San Antonio, which he said still holds his NBA rights.I don't see any provision in the CBA that would allow that.

Could you show us?

PGDynasty24
08-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Spanoulis sounds like the name of these noodles I had last night at Olive Garden

Kobayagi
08-29-2010, 08:08 PM
Is this thread for real?

Who has the rights to the current world's best scorer?

ChumpDumper
08-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Is this thread for real?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/SiouxFallsSkyforce.png

admiralsnackbar
08-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Spanoulis sounds like the name of these noodles I had last night at Olive Garden

Did your noodles do a cross-over before dunking on you?

PGDynasty24
08-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Spanoulis dunking skills? LOL.

namlook
08-29-2010, 10:00 PM
Spanoulis would get owned in the NBA which is why he didn't get minutes
in Houston and his career NBA average is 2.7 PPG and 0.9 APG.

Hamed Haddadi is the 7th leading scorer in the world ahead of Kevin Durant.

Venti Quattro
08-29-2010, 10:07 PM
spanoulis wasn't good enough in his first NBA stint, what suddenly makes you think that someone in the NBA would pick up his rights? he has no right to be in the NBA :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Spursfan092120
08-29-2010, 10:10 PM
He is scoring more points than numerous NBA players who are in the tournament and also including every team USA player.
and yet team USA keeps dominating...the second that scoring 20+ points a game in Euro ball is more important than winning, we'll sign him up. :tu

Venti Quattro
08-29-2010, 10:13 PM

he will never see the court if he was on the Team USA bench :lmao :lmao :lmao

namlook
08-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Is this thread for real?

The world's #1 scorer is a D-League player. He wasn't even able to stick with the Clippers.

Kirk Penney finally got a taste of NBA action when the Miami Heat signed him to a 10-day contract on November 3, 2003.However, his stint was short-lived, being cut by the Heat just four days later.

Penney was signed by the Los Angeles Clippers on December 26, 2004, and played sporadically in a four-game stint for until being waived on January 3, 2005.

In March 2010, Penney joined the Sioux Falls Skyforce (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sioux_Falls_Skyforce) of the NBA D-League (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_D-League).

admiralsnackbar
08-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Spanoulis dunking skills? LOL.
True enough, man. Somehow saying the pasta did a crossover before dishing an assist seemed even less funny than the dunk joke, but whatever. :hat

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 10:37 PM
spanoulis wasn't good enough in his first NBA stint, what suddenly makes you think that someone in the NBA would pick up his rights? he has no right to be in the NBA :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

The Spurs own his rights.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 10:39 PM
and yet team USA keeps dominating...the second that scoring 20+ points a game in Euro ball is more important than winning, we'll sign him up. :tu

"Euro ball". The WORLD Championship is not "Euro ball" genius.

ChumpDumper
08-29-2010, 10:39 PM
The Spurs own his rights.Show us how that is possible under the CBA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 10:40 PM
he will never see the court if he was on the Team USA bench :lmao :lmao :lmao

Coach K said he would start on Team USA.

Spursfan092120
08-29-2010, 10:41 PM
I just thought of something..what would happen if San Antonio actually brought this guy in? KBP would never...ever...let anyone forget it.

Spursfan092120
08-29-2010, 10:41 PM
"Euro ball". The WORLD Championship is not "Euro ball" genius.
lol @ the idea that any of these teams (not including Team USA) could beat the Lakers, the REAL world champions.

Spursfan092120
08-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Coach K said he would start on Team USA.
lol @ the idea that Coach K would say that anyone would start on his team without them ever playing on the team. Someone doesn't know Coach K very well. Dude never guarantees a spot on the roster, let alone a starting spot. Rondo was going to be let go before he left. The idea that Spanoulis would start when Rondo wasn't good enough is hilarious.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 10:45 PM
lol @ the idea that any of these teams (not including Team USA) could beat the Lakers, the REAL world champions.

The Lakers are US/Canada champions only.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 10:46 PM
lol @ the idea that Coach K would say that anyone would start on his team without them ever playing on the team. Someone doesn't know Coach K very well. Dude never guarantees a spot on the roster, let alone a starting spot. Rondo was going to be let go before he left. The idea that Spanoulis would start when Rondo wasn't good enough is hilarious.

I guess it is time for another US defeat. The fans are once again delusional about the level of their players.

Spursfan092120
08-29-2010, 10:48 PM
The Lakers are US/Canada champions only.
As I said...lol @ the idea that any team in this tournament, not including Team USA, would beat the Lakers, the REAL world champions.

Spursfan092120
08-29-2010, 10:51 PM
I guess it is time for another US defeat. The fans are once again delusional about the level of their players.
87-59...guess your Greeks are delusional about the level of our players as well...how's that US ass taste?

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 10:54 PM
As I said...lol @ the idea that any team in this tournament, not including Team USA, would beat the Lakers, the REAL world champions.

Teams of NBA all stars lose these tournaments. And you think the Lakers can win them all? This is a joke right?

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 10:55 PM
87-59...guess your Greeks are delusional about the level of our players as well...how's that US ass taste?

A practice game. We will see when the actual time comes. US team is overrated and someone can beat them. You are confusing success in practice games and group games with the real games which are different.

Same crap every tournament and yet you won only once in last 10 years and even then it was a close game at the end.

Spursfan092120
08-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Teams of NBA all stars lose these tournaments. And you think the Lakers can win them all? This is a joke right?
yes...teams of NBA all stars lose these tournaments..they're losing so horribly right now..I don't know how they're even able to play in the presence of the greatness that is Bourousis and Spanoulis...and the Lakers are not full of All Stars..they're a team that works well together...just like this team is beginning to...Team USA will win this tournament...

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 10:59 PM
yes...teams of NBA all stars lose these tournaments..they're losing so horribly right now..I don't know how they're even able to play in the presence of the greatness that is Bourousis and Spanoulis...and the Lakers are not full of All Stars..they're a team that works well together...just like this team is beginning to...Team USA will win this tournament...

Every time the US guarantees "we will win". Like I say before once in 8-10 years did it actually happen. And even then the last game was close. NBA fans don't understand these early games most good teams are playing like 50% of their full capacity. But US is always at 100% in every game.

Maybe one day it will sink in to you.

Spursfan092120
08-29-2010, 10:59 PM
A practice game. We will see when the actual time comes. US team is overrated and someone can beat them. You are confusing success in practice games and group games with the real games which are different.

Same crap every tournament and yet you won only once in last 10 years and even then it was a close game at the end.
lol needing luck to beat Puerto Rico and China, and putting yourself in the same sentence as this USA team that is winning by an average 25 points...:lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-29-2010, 11:00 PM
lol needing luck to beat Puerto Rico and China, and putting yourself in the same sentence as this USA team that is winning by an average 25 points...:lmao

Is clear to me you are foolish to brag on this US team. In 2006 you had a much better team and you lost.

Spursfan092120
08-29-2010, 11:02 PM
Is clear to me you are foolish to brag on this US team. In 2006 you had much better players and you lost.
fify...big difference.

admiralsnackbar
08-29-2010, 11:10 PM
fify...big difference.

Was the joke that you didn't fix it for him... or am I just drunk?

Venti Quattro
08-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Is clear to me you are foolish to brag on this US team. In 2006 you had a much better team and you lost.

87-59 :(

our team chose to lose :cry

we did not have schorsianitis, diamantidis and bourousis :cry

Son do you watch the mean kids on the block named the United States of America? They are going to put a beating on your fourth best world scorer who is never good for the NBA and your overrated roster. :lmao

Kori Ellis
08-29-2010, 11:20 PM
How could the Spurs own his rights? They didn't draft him. He was traded to them, and released.

PGDynasty24
08-29-2010, 11:22 PM
I love how KBP's only reference to Greece being good is them beating US in 06 when US had a shit team. Yet fails to mention the 100000 other times we've beaten down Greece. As most recently and in 08 olympics

Nathan89
08-29-2010, 11:28 PM

disagree

Venti Quattro
08-29-2010, 11:31 PM
NBA fans don't understand these early games most good teams are playing like 50% of their full capacity. But US is always at 100% in every game.

Maybe one day it will sink in to you.

LOL so you overrated jerks, I mean Greeks, tank the early stages and then you decide to show up and play? Great excuse. Don't worry about the US, their starting lineup's already riding the pine by the time the fourth quarter starts. More often than not they don't need lady luck much to help them :lmao

Nathan89

1akers-with-0r-with0ut-pau-questi0n-mark

PGDynasty24
disagree

You don't think the lakers work well together? :lmao. Your the one guy we were shitting on the other thread,I remember you! LOL. your a clown

Nathan89
08-29-2010, 11:34 PM
h0pe-brazi1-kicks-ass-tomorrow

PGDynasty24
08-29-2010, 11:37 PM
h0pe-brazi1-kicks-ass-tomorrow

And I wish Arnold Schwarzenegger could actually pronounce the name of our state,but some things just aren't going to happen.

Venti Quattro
08-29-2010, 11:39 PM
And I wish Arnold Schwarzenegger could actually pronounce the name of our state,but some things just aren't going to happen.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Sisk
08-30-2010, 12:40 AM
Scola thread

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-30-2010, 04:17 AM
How could the Spurs own his rights? They didn't draft him. He was traded to them, and released.

Is like I kept telling you all along but you would never believe me. It was an agreement they made when they released him. That he has to be with Spurs before he could sign with another NBA team or they would have to release him.

I try saying this here over and over and no one would ever believe me. Now you know I was not lying. The Spurs never had any intention to release him. Scola was traded to get Spanoulis and have him in the team.

He could not because the issue of his mother. But Popovich had Parker talk to him in Greece (they are friends) and he agreed he could arrange for the Spurs to keep his rights.

US media was never right when they said Spanoulis rights were released. That is just those stupid things they have in CBA rules and all that crap. As I said Spanoulis and the Spurs made their own agreement.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-30-2010, 04:20 AM
LOL so you overrated jerks, I mean Greeks, tank the early stages and then you decide to show up and play? Great excuse. Don't worry about the US, their starting lineup's already riding the pine by the time the fourth quarter starts. More often than not they don't need lady luck much to help them :lmao

I never said anything about Greece winning US. And not any other team either. I said you OVERRATE this team. And you do. They are worse than past US teams that lost and you act like they are unbeatable. You are just smack talking and not being realistic at all.

US could win and go unbeaten also, and they can also lose and be eliminated. Probably 50/50 and you act like they are invincible. So how come 4 years ago a much better US team lost then?

ChumpDumper
08-30-2010, 04:31 AM
Is like I kept telling you all along but you would never believe me. It was an agreement they made when they released him. That he has to be with Spurs before he could sign with another NBA team or they would have to release him.

I try saying this here over and over and no one would ever believe me. Now you know I was not lying. The Spurs never had any intention to release him. Scola was traded to get Spanoulis and have him in the team.

He could not because the issue of his mother. But Popovich had Parker talk to him in Greece (they are friends) and he agreed he could arrange for the Spurs to keep his rights.

US media was never right when they said Spanoulis rights were released. That is just those stupid things they have in CBA rules and all that crap. As I said Spanoulis and the Spurs made their own agreement.So they don't really have any rights to him.

Thanks.

eisfeld
08-30-2010, 05:21 AM

US media was never right when they said Spanoulis rights were released. That is just those stupid things they have in CBA rules and all that crap. As I said Spanoulis and the Spurs made their own agreement.

So basically this would be a gentlemen's agreement. Any other team can offer him a contract once his current one is over. No team has to trade for his rights with the Spurs to get him. They may have an agreement, but it's not anywhere near holding his rights. (That's only possible for drafted rookies)

mountainballer
08-30-2010, 09:20 AM

:rollin:rollin
that's impressive nonsense, even for KBP standards.

an under the table agreement like this would cost the Spurs 4 or 5 1st round picks as punishment. sure they would risk this for a player, who was a bust in the NBA.

btw. Tony and Spanoulis are not friends. in fact Tony can't stand him, called him something like tete de con. and Eva never forgive that he ate all the oysters. in the shell. then complained they are not well done.

Chieflion
08-30-2010, 09:23 AM
:rollin:rollin
that's impressive nonsense, even for KBP standards.

an under the table agreement like this would cost the Spurs 4 or 5 1st round picks as punishment. sure they would risk this for a player, who was a bust in the NBA.

btw. Tony and Spanoulis are not friends. in fact Tony can't stand him, called him something like tete de con. and Eva never forgive that he ate all the oysters. in the shell. then complained they are not well done.

For Spanoulis? 4 to 5 1st round draft picks? Even Stern would laugh at that.

DaDakota
08-30-2010, 09:32 AM
The Spurs have no rights for VSpan whatsoever, he is free to sign with any NBA team after his contract with Olympiacos.

He will be 31 though so he is not coming to the NBA, and his growth as a player was stunted because he chose to play in a much weaker league where he can get away with jumping in the air and passing because he was a better athlete.

In the NBA he would not have been able to get away with that, and would have had to develop his game more....

He had his shot, he blew it....

Wanted to be a big fish in a small pond.....can't blame him for that....same $$$$, why not be a rock star instead of a role player.

He is nothing to the NBA.....but huge in Greece...where he will stay....

DD

hater
08-30-2010, 09:59 AM
Vaginis is a damn good offensive player. But he is one gaping vagina on defense. No way he can compete in the NBA level.

freddy79
08-30-2010, 10:07 AM
http://www.nbadraft.net/forum/once-again-vassilis-spanoulis-proving-he-better-vast-majority-nba-players

This idiot here is ruining every good basketball site with his shit.

Here Kill Bill, there European Baller.

The guy is just a troll who likes being insulted...here and there. No way a TRUE Panathinaikos fan would ever think any good about Spanoulis after the screwjob of this summer...not sure he's Greek too...

Sigz
08-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Kirk Penney is a beast.

Great player for the Badgers.

The Franchise
08-30-2010, 11:49 AM
The Spurs have no rights for VSpan whatsoever, he is free to sign with any NBA team after his contract with Olympiacos.

He will be 31 though so he is not coming to the NBA, and his growth as a player was stunted because he chose to play in a much weaker league where he can get away with jumping in the air and passing because he was a better athlete.

In the NBA he would not have been able to get away with that, and would have had to develop his game more....

Wanted to be a big fish in a small pond.....can't blame him for that....same $$$$, why not be a rock star instead of a role player.

DD

This coming from you DD? :wow I see you have finally given in to reality about the Greek T-Mac. :toast

DAF86
08-30-2010, 01:16 PM

Spain at full strength could beat the Lakers, Argentina also has a chance and obviously the US too. The NBA champion is the NBA champion, the World champion is the World champion.

DaDakota
08-30-2010, 03:07 PM
This coming from you DD? :wow I see you have finally given in to reality about the Greek T-Mac. :toast

All I ever wanted was for him to get some backup minutes to see if he was part of the future because Rafer Alston was so putrid.

I believe VSpan could have been a good NBA player, but he would have had to mature in mind and game, and while he seems to have grown up some in the head, his game has not progresses all that much, he still relies on the same moves, and jumps in the air with nowhere to go far too often.

Against lessor teams or athletes he can get away with it, but against NBA competition, he loses the ball...a lot.

7 turnovers against team USA the other day.....that was really a poor showing.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-30-2010, 03:36 PM
So basically this would be a gentlemen's agreement. Any other team can offer him a contract once his current one is over. No team has to trade for his rights with the Spurs to get him. They may have an agreement, but it's not anywhere near holding his rights. (That's only possible for drafted rookies)

Spurs still have his rights. It was part of the agreement to release him. You can say it however you want, but his NBA rights are still held by Spurs.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-30-2010, 03:37 PM

DD

You are an idiot and a known troll and a liar. ESPN and Spanoulis have both confirmed everything I said that Spurs hold his rights. Just like I said all along.

ChumpDumper
08-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Spurs still have his rights. It was part of the agreement to release him. You can say it however you want, but his NBA rights are still held by Spurs.Except they aren't.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-30-2010, 03:39 PM
All I ever wanted was for him to get some backup minutes to see if he was part of the future because Rafer Alston was so putrid.

I believe VSpan could have been a good NBA player, but he would have had to mature in mind and game, and while he seems to have grown up some in the head, his game has not progresses all that much, he still relies on the same moves, and jumps in the air with nowhere to go far too often.

Against lessor teams or athletes he can get away with it, but against NBA competition, he loses the ball...a lot.

7 turnovers against team USA the other day.....that was really a poor showing.

DD

You are such a moron. Greece tanked that game on purpose. If you actually think that was a serious game then you are one of the dumbest members here.

Leonard Curse
08-30-2010, 04:53 PM
Scola thread
:wakeup mmmhmmm

Leonard Curse
08-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Vaginis is a damn good offensive player. But he is one gaping vagina on defense. No way he can compete in the NBA level.

:lmao

Leonard Curse
08-30-2010, 04:58 PM
guys i dont get all the greek hate seriously i mean the guy is trying his hardest to show us spurs fans something other than a RJ sucks thread and i know he can get aggressive at times but alot of my fellow spur fans sure have some hate for greeks, why is that?

Kobayagi
08-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Stick around and you'll soon find out.

noob cake
08-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Scola is pretty good at basketball.

Mel_13
08-30-2010, 05:23 PM
From what I know he has offers from

1. Real Madrid (is like 3 year $27 million NBA contract)

2. FC Barcelona

3. Caja Laboral Baskonia

4. Unicaja Malaga

5. New York Knicks

6. Golden State Warriors

7. Toronto Raptors

8. Portland Trail Blazers

9. Detroit Pistons

10. Miami Heat

11. Los Angeles Lakers

12. New Jersey Nets

13. Cleveland Cavaliers

14. Los Angeles Clippers

15. Memphis Grizzlies

16. Houston Rockets

He has also Olympiacos wants him but he wants to leave Greece and say he wants only to play in NBA or Spain.

His agent says he has only two possible things for next year. He will be either in NBA which is his first desire or he will be in Real Madrid which is only European team he is interested in.

Strange that a player whose rights are owned by the Spurs would accept contract offers from 12 other NBA franchises.

Spursfan092120
08-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Was the joke that you didn't fix it for him... or am I just drunk?
drunk..I did fix it...he said that the team in 2006 was a better team..I said they had better players...sometimes better players don't work better as a team.

edit...I meant 2006, not 1996

Spursfan092120
08-30-2010, 06:37 PM
1akers-with-0r-with0ut-pau-questi0n-mark
Dude...the Lakers are the best team in the NBA till anyone proves differently. 2 players can't win a title, no matter how good they are.

DAF86
08-30-2010, 06:38 PM
drunk..I did fix it...he said that the team in 1996 was a better team..I said they had better players...sometimes better players don't work better as a team.

And how do you know this team is better than previous US teams?

Spursfan092120
08-30-2010, 06:39 PM
And how do you know this team is better than previous US teams?
I don't...I just know they're better than the 2006 team..that's obvious..that team sucked as a unit. This team is working better.

DAF86
08-30-2010, 06:49 PM
I don't...I just know they're better than the 2006 team..that's obvious..that team sucked as a unit. This team is working better.

And you know this team is working better how? IMO the 2006 team would shit all over this squad.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-30-2010, 07:16 PM
http://www.sidelinehotties.com/images/2009/07/michelle-beadle-2.jpg

name please.

BlackSwordsMan
08-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Spanoulis post op

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-30-2010, 07:18 PM
guys i dont get all the greek hate seriously i mean the guy is trying his hardest to show us spurs fans something other than a RJ sucks thread and i know he can get aggressive at times but alot of my fellow spur fans sure have some hate for greeks, why is that?

Sadly there is much racism here.:rolleyes

Spursfan092120
08-30-2010, 07:18 PM
And you know this team is working better how? IMO the 2006 team would shit all over this squad.
Guess we'll never know...

BlackSwordsMan
08-30-2010, 07:19 PM
just tell them how you feel
stop being racists, you idiots

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-30-2010, 07:19 PM

2006 team was far better. Get serious please.

EricB
08-30-2010, 08:54 PM
Someone inform this fuckwad WTF Racism F'ing means please....

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Someone inform this fuckwad WTF Racism F'ing means please....

Explain please.

ChumpDumper
08-30-2010, 09:32 PM
Strange that a player whose rights are owned by the Spurs would accept contract offers from 12 other NBA franchises.

eisfeld
08-31-2010, 12:12 AM
Spurs still have his rights. It was part of the agreement to release him. You can say it however you want, but his NBA rights are still held by Spurs.

Alright Sharona, let me make that clear to you once and for all:

When a player is drafted by a team, this team holds his rights till he gets signed.
When the same player is traded, released and whatsoever, the team renounces all rights and the player is free to sign with any other team.

Your claim is a violation of the rules - the only thing the Spurs may have offered him is: "Give us a call when you are ready again".

And my dear Sharona:
Why have you been bitching about V-Span signing with so many other NBA Teams in the past when the Spurs "hold" his rights according to you? Why your claims that so many teams are interested and he wants to actually play there?

DaDakota
08-31-2010, 12:21 AM
You are an idiot and a known troll and a liar. ESPN and Spanoulis have both confirmed everything I said that Spurs hold his rights. Just like I said all along.
As usual you are wrong.

VSpan is a free agent once his contract with Olympiacos is up, and if he excercises his buyout he can negotiate with any NBA team.

No NBA team has Vspan's rights.

Here let me show you with a link from a reputable site, something you never do, because well...you are a troll.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Vassilis-Spanoulis-5209/

Look at that...no one owns his rights.....as compared to someone whose rights are owned their profile looks like this:

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Brad-Newley-341/

See that little bit that says "NBA rights held".....funny how that is missing from Vspan's profile.

You know why? Because his rights are NOT owned.

Pretty simply my man...sorry to spoil your bridge troll boy.

DD

ezau
08-31-2010, 02:35 AM
Spanoulis would get owned in the NBA which is why he didn't get minutes
in Houston and his career NBA average is 2.7 PPG and 0.9 APG.

Hamed Haddadi is the 7th leading scorer in the world ahead of Kevin Durant.

Haddadi>>>Bynum:toast

ezau
08-31-2010, 02:40 AM

If Luke fucking Ridnour is in the NBA, I don't why V-Span won't make it.

Obstructed_View
08-31-2010, 07:07 AM
I'm completely in favor of the Spurs' trying to get Spanoulis to come to the US as soon as possible. The Toros need a point guard.

Obstructed_View
08-31-2010, 07:09 AM

Jew lies.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2010, 10:29 AM
Alright Sharona, let me make that clear to you once and for all:

When a player is drafted by a team, this team holds his rights till he gets signed.
When the same player is traded, released and whatsoever, the team renounces all rights and the player is free to sign with any other team.

Your claim is a violation of the rules - the only thing the Spurs may have offered him is: "Give us a call when you are ready again".

And my dear Sharona:
Why have you been bitching about V-Span signing with so many other NBA Teams in the past when the Spurs "hold" his rights according to you? Why your claims that so many teams are interested and he wants to actually play there?

Spurs never released his rights. They kept them.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2010, 10:31 AM
As usual you are wrong.

VSpan is a free agent once his contract with Olympiacos is up, and if he excercises his buyout he can negotiate with any NBA team.

No NBA team has Vspan's rights.

Here let me show you with a link from a reputable site, something you never do, because well...you are a troll.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Vassilis-Spanoulis-5209/

Look at that...no one owns his rights.....as compared to someone whose rights are owned their profile looks like this:

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Brad-Newley-341/

See that little bit that says "NBA rights held".....funny how that is missing from Vspan's profile.

You know why? Because his rights are NOT owned.

Pretty simply my man...sorry to spoil your bridge troll boy.

DD

ESPN and Spanoulis himself CONFIRMED it. And Draftexpress is not a reputable site. Are you joking? It's one of the worst basketball sites of the planet. I have now lost any faith that you have any basketball knowledge.

Perhaps the SamFisher was right about you.:(

nkdlunch
08-31-2010, 10:49 AM
Kirk Penney drops 26 on Lebanon. The legend continues.

dave
08-31-2010, 12:21 PM
who gives a sh*t
wizards own the rights to current world's 2nd best scorer

kamikazi_player
08-31-2010, 03:01 PM

I think KBP should explain this because he's either lying right now or before.

Mel_13
08-31-2010, 03:05 PM
I think KBP should explain this because he's either lying right now or before.

:lol

He was lying both times, but he should pick which lie he will continue to defend since the two are mutually exclusive.

Mel_13
08-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh, and lol VSpan. Racking up points against China and Puerto Rico and then scoring only five points in his team's most important game of the preliminary stage. Clutch performance, Billy.

lefty
08-31-2010, 03:08 PM
WTF

KBP has 55650$ worth of Vbookie cash?

He might know his shit after all :lol

Obstructed_View
08-31-2010, 03:20 PM
WTF

KBP has 55650$ worth of Vbookie cash?

He might know his shit after all :lol

Either that or he plays a lot of Asteroids.

lefty
08-31-2010, 03:22 PM
Either that or he plays a lot of Asteroids.
:lol

ChumpDumper
08-31-2010, 04:30 PM
Spurs never released his rights. They kept them.Show us how they can do that in the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Should be easy for you.

Also show us how 12 other NBA teams can make contract offers to a player whose rights are owned by another NBA team.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2010, 04:32 PM
Oh, and lol VSpan. Racking up points against China and Puerto Rico and then scoring only five points in his team's most important game of the preliminary stage. Clutch performance, Billy.

Are you really this stupid? Look at the brackets. Greece wants to lose this game and the one with Russia. Spanoulis is excellent at this. Just like last year against France and Russia. He knows how to fake a loss.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2010, 04:34 PM
Spanoulis is indeed excellent as losing.

mountainballer
08-31-2010, 04:55 PM
Are you really this stupid? Look at the brackets. Greece wants to lose this game and the one with Russia. Spanoulis is excellent at this. Just like last year against France and Russia. He knows how to fake a loss.

they faked their national finances since the ice age, so why shouldn't their national team fake some games. one could think that even most Greeks are in fact fake....oh wait.

DaDakota
08-31-2010, 11:59 PM
ESPN and Spanoulis himself CONFIRMED it. And Draftexpress is not a reputable site. Are you joking? It's one of the worst basketball sites of the planet.(

All Billy said was that he might go back to the Spurs when his contract was up, he never said they owned his rights?

Are you really that dense?

It doesn't matter anyway, he left the NBA to go home to be a star, good for him, he is getting older, and he had one year in the NBA at least.

DD

OrEmuN
09-01-2010, 04:59 AM
To be honest, I love seeing KBP's threads.... cuz

1. He lies unbashedly and clearly self-delusional
2. Everyone insults him and he will come back for more.
3. KBP's threads are pretty much the only one where ST forums are united.

Keep it up, KBP... until your next ban at least

eisfeld
09-01-2010, 06:38 AM
Alright, let's settle this once and for all Billy:

do the spurs still own his rights?

No. But they do have what is call "gentleman agreement". This is something like handshake idea that if he gets offers from NBA teams and wishes to sign his agent should ask Spurs if they would be interested in offering the same contract before he would sign it.

Is nothing more than this. He has offers from several NBA teams and he told his agent it is his main desire to be in NBA next year. As far as I know Spurs is not one of the teams that offered him. I don't think they would need him.

Link http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155198

You should keep track of your troll posts Sharona :wakeup

mountainballer
09-01-2010, 08:57 AM
Spanoulis will either become the third highest paid player in Europe with Real Madrid or he will return to the NBA.

I like this part. (KBP false prediction #39734407)
instead Spanieloulis spit in the face of all Panathinaikos fans and sold his ass to rival Olympiakos. taking the Turkish citizenship and help kick out Greece of the WC wouldn't have been half as bad a betrayal than this. guy is as loyal as a tapeworm.

Obstructed_View
09-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Greece wants to lose this game and the one with Russia. Spanoulis is excellent at this.

Just remember who said it, souvlaki.

cheguevara
09-01-2010, 03:45 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

what happened to the the worlds 4th best scorer????

dude took huge dumps and now is nowhere near top 10

:lmao Greece

Kirk Penney on the other hand is a stud

1. Luis SCOLA (ARG) 28.8
2. Kirk Penney (NZL) 25.5
3. Jianlian Yi (CHN) 22.5
4. Hamed Haddadi (IRI) 21.3
5. Linas Kleiza (LTU) 19.3

Texas_Ranger
09-01-2010, 03:47 PM