PDA

View Full Version : Steve Nash thinks the Mercury can win it all again because they've got Diana

BRHornet45
08-29-2010, 08:43 PM
sons just game recognizing game

Tfy6r0fgccI

Giuseppe
08-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Just one pussy to another.

fevertrees
08-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Props to Nash for showing support to the WNBA...how often do you see other allstars attending games?

The Batman
08-29-2010, 09:03 PM
Just one pussy to another.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/12/31/633978201423882875-TreeofWoe.jpg

The Batman
08-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Props to Nash for showing support to the WNBA...how often do you see other allstars attending games?

How often do you see ANYONE attending WNBA games?

The Batman
08-29-2010, 09:05 PM
If I wanted to see a WNBA game, i would just go to a Hornets game

BRHornet45
08-29-2010, 09:07 PM
If I wanted to see a WNBA game, i would just go to a Hornets game

LMAO this coming from a fucking KNICKS FAN????? LOLZZZZZZZZ self pwnage sons

The Batman
08-29-2010, 09:08 PM
LMAO this coming from a fucking KNICKS FAN????? LOLZZZZZZZZ self pwnage sons

121-63, not even the Knicks got skullfucked like that

BlackSwordsMan
08-29-2010, 09:09 PM
who gives a shit who wins in the wnba

BRHornet45
08-29-2010, 09:10 PM
121-63, not even the Knicks got skullfucked like that

sons watch out! Isiah is about to HUG somebody up in this motha!!!!

BRHornet45
08-29-2010, 09:10 PM

son I have supported your battles with others about Gina, at least be positive in my threads. thx

BlackSwordsMan
08-29-2010, 09:13 PM
son I have supported your battles with others about Gina, at least be positive in my threads. thx

I'm just saying why can't we all be family and support each other and all be labeled as winners? Why does one team have to be recognized as something greater than? God don't like ugly
god bless

The Batman
08-29-2010, 09:15 PM
sons watch out! Isiah is about to HUG somebody up in this motha!!!!

So is Dino Taurasi

http://dinoprocos.com/images/Dino2.jpg

http://www.wnba.com/media/playoffs2007/taurasi_bench_070905_300.jpg

BRHornet45
08-29-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm just saying why can't we all be family and support each other and all be labeled as winners? Why does one team have to be recognized as something greater than? God don't like ugly
god bless

son the Mercury have Diana and other teams don't ... that motto was started by Geno Auriemma who whenever she was at UCONN used to say that during her Senior season. "We have Diana and other teams don't".

Texas_Ranger
08-29-2010, 09:18 PM

This.

BlackSwordsMan
08-29-2010, 09:19 PM
God blessed them to be something great and the great white messiah recognized this. Who am I to say anything?

BRHornet45
08-29-2010, 09:19 PM
This.

son obviously you cared enough to come in here and hate.

BRHornet45
08-29-2010, 09:20 PM
God blessed them to be something great and the great white messiah recognized this. Who am I to say anything?

son Diana and Steve Nash owe it to white people to have a child together. they could create the greatest white player ever and give hope to all white people that they can play basketball again without being laughed at.

Texas_Ranger
08-29-2010, 09:21 PM
son obviously you cared enough to come in here and hate.

son, no hate. It's just not that fun to watch.

BRHornet45
08-29-2010, 09:22 PM
son, no hate. It's just not that fun to watch.

son its just a different game. they are females. you're not going to see high flying dunks, rigged games, story lines, etc. like you are used to seeing in the NBA.

Texas_Ranger
08-29-2010, 09:25 PM
son its just a different game. they are females. you're not going to see high flying dunks, rigged games, story lines, etc. like you are used to seeing in the NBA.

Yea I know. But some of you like to watch it and some don't.... OK, I'd still rather watch girl ball then some gymnastics, skying or formula 1 stuff.

BlackSwordsMan
08-29-2010, 09:28 PM
son Diana and Steve Nash owe it to white people to have a child together. they could create the greatest white player ever and give hope to all white people that they can play basketball again without being laughed at.

something needs to be done
white people are becoming extinct in sports

BRHornet45
08-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Yea I know. But some of you like to watch it and some don't.... OK, I'd still rather watch girl ball then some gymnastics, skying or formula 1 stuff.

son I think the main problem with the WNBA is that they have never advertised it correctly. It can't ever compete with the NBA or male sports, but that never should have been the intention. The game of basketball is played more purely in the WNBA than it is in the NBA, that is just the truth. More ball movement, etc. Its very similar to college hoops in my opinion.

I also believe that the fact that probably at least half the WNBA are bull dykes hurts them as well. You may disagree or say that is shallow/ignorant to say, but its the truth. Not many families are going to want to pay to bring their children to watch someone like Seimone Augustus or Janel McCarvile play. Both of those two are either so tatted up and or dress like men that you would think you were watching some NBA D-Leaguer's at first glance. Why do you think that ANY WNBA commercial that you see on TV clearly highlights players like Taurasi, Bird, Parker, Hammon, etc.? they don't want to show some of these other "women" who look like men.

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Nash is a piece of shit and he is just jealous because Dianas cock is bigger than his.

Fuck Phoenix!!!

TE
08-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Nash is a piece of shit and he is just jealous because Dianas cock is bigger than his.

Fuck Phoenix!!!

:lmao

kitkat
08-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Taurasi used to let Nash practice with her championship ring. They're pretty good friends actually. Amare's more her type tho..

fevertrees
08-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Diana needs to have mah babies

BRHornet45
08-29-2010, 11:07 PM
Diana needs to have mah babies

bitch step back. just step back

Texas_Ranger
08-30-2010, 02:57 AM
son I think the main problem with the WNBA is that they have never advertised it correctly. It can't ever compete with the NBA or male sports, but that never should have been the intention. The game of basketball is played more purely in the WNBA than it is in the NBA, that is just the truth. More ball movement, etc. Its very similar to college hoops in my opinion.

I also believe that the fact that probably at least half the WNBA are bull dykes hurts them as well. You may disagree or say that is shallow/ignorant to say, but its the truth. Not many families are going to want to pay to bring their children to watch someone like Seimone Augustus or Janel McCarvile play. Both of those two are either so tatted up and or dress like men that you would think you were watching some NBA D-Leaguer's at first glance. Why do you think that ANY WNBA commercial that you see on TV clearly highlights players like Taurasi, Bird, Parker, Hammon, etc.? they don't want to show some of these other "women" who look like men.

Son, I do agree with that.

cesare borgia
08-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Not without Cappie Pondexter!

BRHornet45
08-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Not without Cappie Pondexter!

and son where is Cappie "nappy headed bitter hoe" Pondexter right now? oh that's right she just got beat the fuck down last night and is struggling to get out of the first round!

cesare borgia
08-30-2010, 03:01 PM
and son where is Cappie "nappy headed bitter hoe" Pondexter right now? oh that's right she just got beat the fuck down last night and is struggling to get out of the first round!

The same nappy head that held Diana to 5 points on 1-7 shooting:lol
and drop 28 points! Cappie outplayed Diana so far this year!

Diana win over the Sparks without Candace Parker is nothing to brag about.

BRHornet45
08-30-2010, 06:16 PM
The same nappy head that held Diana to 5 points on 1-7 shooting:lol
and drop 28 points! Cappie outplayed Diana so far this year!

Diana win over the Sparks without Candace Parker is nothing to brag about.

Son please get your facts straight. Diana dropped like 30 in that game and has led the league in scoring 4 years. Also they beat Becky the bulldog and the silver stars.

cesare borgia
08-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Son please get your facts straight. Diana dropped like 30 in that game and has led the league in scoring 4 years. Also they beat Becky the bulldog and the silver stars.

Damn my error:lol They was very fortunate that Chamique Holdsclaw(My Favorite WNBA player) was hurt.

NASHville
08-31-2010, 11:13 AM
I'd put my money on the Mercury.