PDA

View Full Version : Official Serie A Thread

Pages : [1] 2

mystargtr34
08-30-2010, 12:39 AM
Pretty damn good start for Milan... Ronnie and Pato were awesome.

-----------Ibrahimovic------Pato-----------
-------------------Ronaldinho--------------
---------Boateng--------------Ambrosini----
---------------------Pirlo-------------------
--Zambrotta--Silva---------Nesta--Bonera---
--------------------Abbiati------------------

It would probably be more of a 4-3-3 with Ronni and Pato playing deeper than Zlatan.. same shit..Boateng adds much needed speed and energy.. i would prefer him and Ambro ahead of Seedorf and Flamini.

Doesnt look so bad all of sudden

SAtown
08-30-2010, 12:55 AM
I don't know about Boateng ahead of Seedorf. He's always solid and adds balance to the midfield. Pirlo, Seedorf, and Ambro were awesome vs Lecce (and obviously Pato and R80). Gattuso was a good sub, as well as Super Pippo. All in all, an A+ performance from Milan, but that's what you'd expect from a world class squad against a newly promoted Serie B team.

Let's hope we see this on a regular occasion

mystargtr34
08-30-2010, 02:27 AM
I don't know about Boateng ahead of Seedorf. He's always solid and adds balance to the midfield. Pirlo, Seedorf, and Ambro were awesome vs Lecce (and obviously Pato and R80). Gattuso was a good sub, as well as Super Pippo. All in all, an A+ performance from Milan, but that's what you'd expect from a world class squad against a newly promoted Serie B team.

Let's hope we see this on a regular occasion

I like what Seedorf brings..but if he were to start i dont like only have one defensive minded midfielder in the lineup... and i just feel that the lone 'destroyer' role is too much for Ambrosini or Gattuso given they are on the wrong side of 30. In his prime... Gattuso played that role better than anybody in world football.

Seedorf is by no means a one sided player... but he doesnt move like he use to and he probly isnt going to give you enough defensively if there is only one of a Gattuso/Ambro/Boateng type next to him.

Plus, i think with Ronaldinho dropping deep.. you have enough passing/playmaking in Pirlo and Ronaldinho (plus Ibra). Either way.. Seedorf will be important to what Milan do this season...

Cant wait to see Ibra play.

mystargtr34
08-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Apparently Milan are about to sign Robinho..

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2010/08/30/2095057/report-milan-to-announce-signing-of-manchester-city-attacker

By Stefan Coerts
Aug 30, 2010 6:40:00 AM

According to a report on Sky Sport, Serie A giants Milan are on the verge of signing Brazilian international Robinho from Manchester City. The report claims that the Rossoneri will announce the transfer on Tuesday.

Milan have been pretty active on the transfer market in the past couple of days and secured the services of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Barcelona on Saturday.

The Italians apparently aren't done on the transfer market yet though and have now set their sights on Robinho.

The Rossoneri are reportedly very close to signing the 26-year-old attacker on a one-year loan deal with the option to make the move permanent after one season. Powerful striker Marco Borriello could move to Eastlands as part of the deal.

Robinho joined Manchester City from Real Madrid in the summer of 2008, but he failed to make an impact at the Citizens after a good start with the Premier League side.

The tricky attacker was farmed out on loan to Santos in the past six months and now appears to be on his way out of City again, with Milan being his next destination.

SAtown
08-30-2010, 02:11 PM
If Milan do sign Robinho I hope he doesn't become a distraction in the locker room like he has in his other clubs. It seems he always leaves his teams on bad terms. And I'd rather Milan get rid of Huntelaar (who has produced 0) instead of Borriello.

Cant wait to see Ibra play.

Neither can I. Hopefully he plays this weekend

SAtown
08-30-2010, 02:43 PM
/\/\/\ Shit, never mind. Looks like he has to go back to Sweden to play for his country on Friday, so we prob won't see him with the rossoneri til next weekend.

mystargtr34
08-31-2010, 06:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClEBaK762hw

mystargtr34
08-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Not sure how to embed lol... pretty sick video of Ronaldinho's skills from the Lecce game... 2.30-2.36 is probly the best bit.

resistanze
08-31-2010, 11:10 AM
Robinho has officially signed a 4-year contract with AC Milan.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ap-robinho-acmilan

SAtown
08-31-2010, 02:50 PM
Kaladze gone to Genoa, Huntelaar to Shalke.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/08/31/2096184/official-schalke-sign-klaas-jan-huntelaar-from-milan

I always liked Kaladze, but now with Tiago Silva and co, there is no more room for him.

I really hope this new Milan team can gel together. The scudetto should be the main priority

edit: Marco Borriello out on loan to Roma, apparently denied Juve prior to this though

mabrignani
09-01-2010, 12:41 PM
FORZA MILAN!!!
pirlo is gonna have a field day with pato/ibra/baby binho/ronnie....
cant wait to see milan vs madrid in CL

lefty
09-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Milan looks scary this season

Pato, Ronnie, Robinho, Pato, Ibra

Damn....

mystargtr34
09-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Even with one Pato they look scary

SAtown
09-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Finally get to see the new look Milan :downspin:

SAtown
09-11-2010, 02:31 PM
:lmao Milan gettin waxed Barca style

goddamnit :lol

resistanze
09-11-2010, 02:53 PM
:lmao Milan gettin waxed Barca style

goddamnit :lol:lmao

SAtown
09-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Robinho-Pato-Inzaghi-Ibrahimovic, someone better freaking score

It was a terrible lineup to start with. Sitting Seedorf and Nesta for the Auxerre match, and starting Gattuso instead of Boateng were huge mistakes. Their main focus should be the serie A, not CL. And I don't think having both Pato and Ibra at the same time will work, although they've had some nice passing between them.

DAF86
09-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Nothing to see here, Milan just losing the games they're supossed to lose.

SAtown
09-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Nothing to see here, Milan just losing the games they're supossed to lose.

Eh, it's quite alright. Sure, they lost to a second division caliber team, but at least it wasn't at home. They'll bounce back next weekend vs Catania

mystargtr34
09-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Wow... so much excitement from the 4-0 win and the new signings... and then that.

Talk about an anti-climax.

mabrignani
09-13-2010, 01:34 PM
damn, with all the studs ac milan has, even pipo inzaghi gettin some PT

lefty
09-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Pipo is a great diver

DAF86
09-14-2010, 01:34 PM

lol Studs

-A past his prime Ronaldinho
-A Barcelona reject
-A guy that never succeded in Europe
-And a guy named Pato

lol Milan
lol Italy

mabrignani
09-14-2010, 05:34 PM
ask pique and his gay ass, he will tell you milan is full of studs

SAtown
09-15-2010, 11:23 PM
lol Studs

-A past his prime Ronaldinho
-A Barcelona reject
-A guy that never succeded in Europe
-And a guy named Pato

lol Milan
lol Italy

LMAO A past his prime put on a show tonight
LMAO A Barcelona reject scored twice, the same amount as the magical midget
LMAO A guy that never succeeded in Europe completely changed the tempo when a guy named Pato was subbed out

LMAO Milan has and will always be > Barcelona

LMAO Midget fetish

Do us a favor and stay in the La Liga thread, since it's apparently the only thing you watch and know football-wise.

mabrignani
09-15-2010, 11:54 PM
LMAO A guy that never succeeded in Europe completely changed the tempo when a guy named Pato was subbed out

LMAO Midget fetish

Do us a favor and stay in the La Liga thread, since it's apparently the only thing you watch and know football-wise.

hahahahaha GET EM!!

ronaldinho looked fucking amazing
i love it when seehdorf plays, he is such a beast even at his age

DAF86
09-16-2010, 11:18 AM

LMAO Midget fetish

I watch Serie A too, that's why I know that Milan sucks and has sucked for some time now

lol Milan
lol Italy

mabrignani
09-16-2010, 12:31 PM
I watch Serie A too, that's why I know that Milan sucks and has sucked for some time now

lol Milan
lol Italy

rma>barca
milan > la liga

SAtown
09-25-2010, 03:41 PM
lol'inter

mabrignani
09-25-2010, 11:00 PM
MILAN wrecked it today. perfect pass from pirlo and a nice finish by zlatan

mystargtr34
09-25-2010, 11:40 PM

LMAO Midget fetish

Lol

SAtown
11-14-2010, 01:58 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2dv98qc.jpg

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i53.tinypic.com/1zbgbip.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/547sl4.jpg

lol fire hazard

SAtown
11-14-2010, 06:35 PM
:wow 10 man Milan team beating Inter? Injuries plagued both teams, but damn. Didn't really expect them to hold the lead for 85+ minutes. BS second yellow (red) for Abate too. Pandev provoked him

Sucks for Cambiasso and co to get injured tho

ogait
11-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Etoo pulling a Zinedine Zidane.

uKSp6YU-w74

resistanze
11-21-2010, 01:08 PM

uKSp6YU-w74

:lmao I missed the first half.

Spurologist
11-22-2010, 06:21 PM

uKSp6YU-w74

never seen eto'o pull something like that in a game..usually just that diving I disagree with. It's still no excuse for the Chievo player to act like he got shot..

:lol surprised Eto'o got away with it.

Rafa needs to be fired ASAP.

mystargtr34
12-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Ibra with another goal and an assist...Milan 10 points clear of Inter and 3 ahead of second place Lazio.

BTW... Lazio looks damn good...alot of quality in their lineup. Hernanes has been incredible. If only Milan went ahead with the Hernanes deal in 2008... perfect replacement for Pirlo.

SAtown
12-18-2010, 02:38 PM
I have a feeling Borriello will do some damage to the club that pretty much fucked him over (well, loaned out but the same). Should be a great match

SAtown
12-18-2010, 04:53 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/onsdi.jpg

mystargtr34
12-19-2010, 02:41 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/onsdi.jpg

lefty
12-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Rooting for Napoli

Go Yebda ! :D

Libri
12-22-2010, 02:16 AM
Reports are that Benitez has been sacked but Moratti hasn't confirmed it.

Libri
12-22-2010, 02:27 AM
Rooting for Napoli

Go Yebda ! :D

I'm interested in seeing Cavani. He has 10 goals and is currently one of the top scorers.

lefty
12-22-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm interested in seeing Cavani. He has 10 goals and is currently one of the top scorers.
He's been great

He and Lavezzi have been clutch scorers so far

PuttPutt
12-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Luv ACM!! Plus Ibra has been a favorite for a long time.

Not to brag or boast, just got a Ibra Jersey signed by the entire team. What an AWESOME xmas present!!

lefty
12-23-2010, 11:48 PM
Luv ACM!! Plus Ibra has been a favorite for a long time.

Not to brag or boast, just got a Ibra Jersey signed by the entire team. What an AWESOME xmas present!!

Congrats :tu

I used to be a huge ACM fan but when Van Basten retired I lost interest

Plus, Berlusconi is a fucking racist

resistanze
12-24-2010, 06:27 PM
LMAO Rafa, btw.

SAtown
01-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Goal.com reporting that Milan want to use Pato in a trade for Balotelli. Imagine: Cassano, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, and Balotelli on one team :lol. I wonder if Materazzi is available

SAtown
01-07-2011, 12:44 PM
It would be the worst move in recent history imo. Worse than selling Kaka

lefty
01-07-2011, 03:10 PM
I agree

resistanze
01-07-2011, 06:32 PM
goal.com reporting that milan want to use pato in a trade for balotelli. Imagine: Cassano, ibrahimovic, robinho, and balotelli on one team :lol. I wonder if materazzi is available

wtf?

PuttPutt
01-07-2011, 09:56 PM

you got that right.

lefty
01-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Yebda with a "Panenka" vs Inter today :hat

6OBEOtRzXTo

SAtown
01-29-2011, 04:39 PM
LOL Van Bommel getting a red card in his first Serie A match.

resistanze
01-29-2011, 05:17 PM
LOL Van Bommel getting a red card in his first Serie A match.

Dude ALWAYS plays like he's playing rugby :lol

SAtown
03-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Gattuso taking care of business today :lmao

Now they gotta take care of tottenham

SAtown
04-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Inter can take the scudetto away with a win. There's no way Milan regain the top spot if they were to lose.

lefty
04-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Holy shit

Game of the year between Napoli and Lazio :wow:wow:wow

SAtown
05-07-2011, 01:01 PM
These Milan idiots need at least a point today vs Roma to win the Scudetto. :eyebrows

ALVAREZ6
07-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Alvarez sold to Inter. I remember you mentioning this kid DAF, let's see if he turns out to be a real playmaker.

DAF86
07-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Alvarez sold to Inter. I remember you mentioning this kid DAF, let's see if he turns out to be a real playmaker.

Let's hope he adapts well to Europe, there're many talented players that didn't make it in Europe for things that have nothing to do with football.

There were rumours about him going to Arsenal too, I would have loved for him to join the gunners, they play the style that Batista is trying to implement in Argentina, it would have been beneficiary for the NT having him play under that style the whole season.

P/S: There are also rumours about Lamela joining Roma.

ALVAREZ6
07-06-2011, 05:59 PM
P/S: There are also rumours about Lamela joining Roma.

LMAO, I bet he's doing all he can to get his ass off of that sinking ship.

Switching the subject to Pastore, when (if ever) would you like to see him begin making more starting appearances on the NT? I haven't watched him play TOO much, I don't get much Italian football in per year, but I have a decent understanding of how he plays. We all know we need more playmakers (and defenders and goalkeepers for that matter :lol), but why do you think is the primary reason for Pastore not playing more regularly on the national team...is it that coaching doesn't believe he's ready yet, or do they simply acknowledge him but do not believe they need his skill set?

DAF86
07-06-2011, 06:43 PM
LMAO, I bet he's doing all he can to get his ass off of that sinking ship.

Switching the subject to Pastore, when (if ever) would you like to see him begin making more starting appearances on the NT? I haven't watched him play TOO much, I don't get much Italian football in per year, but I have a decent understanding of how he plays. We all know we need more playmakers (and defenders and goalkeepers for that matter :lol), but why do you think is the primary reason for Pastore not playing more regularly on the national team...is it that coaching doesn't believe he's ready yet, or do they simply acknowledge him but do not believe they need his skill set?

I think that's the one. Batista wants to play with a 4-3-3. The best position for Pastore to play in is as an "engache" in 4-3-1-2. Enganche is that "1" between miedfield and the forwards. Pastore lacks defense to play as one of the three in miedfield and he isn't a natural winger either to play as a forward, I think that's why Batista keeps him in the bench.

Pastore could also be useful in a 4-2-3-1, as the guy in the middle of that 3 men line between the defensive miedfielders and the forward.

ALVAREZ6
07-06-2011, 06:59 PM
I think that's the one. Batista wants to play with a 4-3-3. The best position for Pastore to play in is as an "engache" in 4-3-1-2. Enganche is that "1" between miedfield and the forwards. Pastore lacks defense to play as one of the three in miedfield and he isn't a natural winger either to play as a forward, I think that's why Batista keeps him in the bench.

Pastore could also be useful in a 4-2-3-1, as the guy in the middle of that 3 men line between the defensive miedfielders and the forward.
:tu

I really like both formations, I use them all of the time in FIFA 11. And Argentina could easily use either since the back 4 remain the same and we have Mascherano, Cambiasso, and Banega to choose from for the 2 defensive mids. Then, both Messi and Pastore could play in the middle or both could be used, with Pastore on the middle and Messi on the left wing. There are so many combinations the team could use:

Higuain
Aguero - Pastore - Messi

Higuain
Aguero - Messi - Tevez

These two are my favorites, and I think the first is particularly strong. Pastore with Aguero and Messi on his sides is a hell of a group, they could all create dangerous plays for each other.

DAF86
07-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Agreed, I would also rather play a 4-2-3-1 because it's more offensive minded than the 4-3-3 (at least with the players that Batista is playing at miedfield, if we had Iniesta and Xavi it would be a lot different).

DAF86
07-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Lamela to Roma official. :depressed

mabrignani
07-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Juventus is stacking up and 2 years away from scudetto and CL winners

Libri
07-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Italian legend Fabio Cannavaro retires from professional football at the age of 37

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2011/07/09/2567458/italian-legend-fabio-cannavaro-retires-from-professional

lefty
07-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Should have retired after the 2006 WC

mabrignani
07-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Should have retired after the 2006 WC

he won 2 titles with madrid after WC 06 didnt he?

now hes a technical advisor for Al Ahli, must be makin bank

lefty
07-10-2011, 12:52 AM
he won 2 titles with madrid after WC 06 didnt he?

now hes a technical advisor for Al Ahli, must be makin bank

He did, but he sucked major donkey ass after the WC

Probably because of an injury though

TDMVPDPOY
07-11-2011, 11:38 AM
lol acmilan 560m fine to owners company, going to hurt the teams finance

lol italy

mabrignani
07-11-2011, 12:11 PM
hahaha the lol italy joke makes me laugh....
4 world cup wins....
you sound like a mavs fan with 1 ring tryin to talk shit to the spurs with 4

TDMVPDPOY
07-11-2011, 12:15 PM
you can claim the trophies all you want, but you cant deny you choked

just like the spurs still living in the past while havnt won shit since its last championship with continue disappointments....

DAF86
07-18-2011, 10:56 AM
MEUV7YIiGZQ&feature=related

I see him starting for the NT pretty soon, I would have started him in this last Copa America, tbh.

lol Italy.

DAF86
07-18-2011, 11:02 AM
GZQ0qMRsN_g

3 goals in two games with Inter, promising start.

lol Italy.

mabrignani
07-24-2011, 12:30 AM
lol argentinean's saying lol italy
lol go start a city wide riot over a sorry ass soccer team

Boca All Day

mabrignani
07-24-2011, 12:31 AM
you can claim the trophies all you want, but you cant deny you choked

just like the spurs still living in the past while havnt won shit since its last championship with continue disappointments....

yeah italy choked due to multiple injuries at key players.

unless youre spanish, you cant talk shit about what have you done for me lately

SAtown
09-06-2011, 09:17 AM
lol Serie A

lefty
09-06-2011, 09:22 AM
lol Italy

Still more interesting than 2 team Liga though

SAtown
09-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Finally!!

lol getting one game in though before the Barcelona match. :depressed

SAtown
09-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Ibrahimovic with a ponytail :lmao :lmao

NASpurs
09-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Pretty entertaining game so far and Lazio just scored

SAtown
09-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Great signing in Klose, especially since Zarate moved to Inter

SAtown
09-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Barca's going to tear this defense apart. It won't be a fun day

SAtown
09-09-2011, 02:07 PM
fml

NASpurs
09-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Yeaaaaaaaah... Barcelona is going to have a field day with AC indeed.

NASpurs
09-09-2011, 02:16 PM
There you go SAtown. Down 1 now

SAtown
09-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Ibraaaaaaaaa!!!!

SAtown
09-09-2011, 02:19 PM
2-2 Cassano with an assist and a goal now.

NASpurs
09-09-2011, 02:20 PM
2-2 baby

SAtown
09-09-2011, 02:20 PM
:cry:cry:cry

NASpurs
09-09-2011, 02:21 PM
4 goals already and only 33 minutes have been played :lol

NASpurs
09-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Both of these defenses aren't playing that great :lol I say whoever scores 4 first, probably wins the game.

SAtown
09-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Yep entertaining match so far, which is somewhat rare for a Serie A match

MannyIsGod
09-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Got the Milan game on. Just turned it on in the 51st minute. Hopefully it has a good ending or else I'll have to LOL Italy. I never watch Serie A.

lefty
09-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Got the Milan game on. Just turned it on in the 51st minute. Hopefully it has a good ending or else I'll have to LOL Italy. I never watch Serie A.
:lol

resistanze
09-09-2011, 03:43 PM
lol idiot ref. calls the game before the corner then gives out a yellow card afterwards :lol

MannyIsGod
09-09-2011, 04:06 PM
LOL Italy

Spurologist
09-09-2011, 08:40 PM
ItaLOL

scott
09-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Miroslav Klose making Serie A halfway respectable, tbh

MannyIsGod
09-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Italol!!! LOL I love it.

IronMaxipad
09-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Anyone watch Palermo vs Inter?

Dat was a great game.

lol inter
lol italy

scott
09-18-2011, 04:42 PM
lol AC Milan

SAtown
09-18-2011, 05:07 PM
Cavani Christ is a monster. Napoli :tu

lefty
09-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Lol italy

ElNono
09-18-2011, 05:51 PM
lol Milan

ALVAREZ6
09-18-2011, 07:03 PM
Napoli is pretty damn good, I don't view this as too much of an upset...

SAtown
09-18-2011, 10:33 PM
Napoli is pretty damn good, I don't view this as too much of an upset...

:lmao i totally agree. Cavani is one of the best players from the best South American national team.

:lol 2-2 (at home)

ElNono
09-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Wait, wasn't that the same Napoli that got creamed 5-0 at the camp now a few weeks ago?

crofl Milan
lol Italy

SAtown
09-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Inter :lmao

lol Milito
lol Cambiasso
lol Zanetti
lol wannabe Italians

I can't believe this shit team eliminated Bartha a little more than a year ago.

ALVAREZ6
09-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Inter :lmao

lol Milito
lol Cambiasso
lol Zanetti
lol wannabe Italians

lol Bartha
lol spanish people don't know how to say things in spanish

ElNono
09-20-2011, 06:32 PM
lol Milito
lol Cambiasso
lol Zanetti
lol wannabe Italians

That's a :lol right there. Between Cambiasso and Zanetti you have a 90 years combined? :lol

NASpurs
09-21-2011, 02:32 PM
AC Milan down 1-0 to Udinese.

NASpurs
09-21-2011, 03:09 PM
Game tied up now. This game is much better than the RMAO game.

SAtown
09-21-2011, 03:24 PM
lol Bartha
lol spanish people don't know how to say things in spanish

SAtown
09-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Game tied up now. This game is much better than the RMAO game.

It's still extremely frustrating watching AC Milan with so many injuries. And Seedorf.... nothing needs to be said about him anymore. He's done much for the club, but he needs to go, like 3 years ago.

SAtown
09-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Pippo Inzaghi :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

ALVAREZ6
09-21-2011, 05:36 PM
crofl how many coaches has Inter gone through the past year?

lefty
09-22-2011, 10:28 PM
crofl how many coaches has Inter gone through the past year?

Ranieri !

He is the 4th since Mou left

resistanze
09-22-2011, 11:53 PM
lol Inter

That's what they get for getting away scot free in the 2006 Scandal.

lefty
09-23-2011, 03:30 PM
:lmao Italian nerds

[/URL][URL="http://www.%3Cb%3Elolitalia%3C/b%3E"]http://www.lolitalia.it/
(http://spurstalk.com/forums/www.lolitalia.it)

SAtown
09-24-2011, 01:53 PM
It's still extremely frustrating watching AC Milan with so many injuries. And Seedorf.... nothing needs to be said about him anymore. He's done much for the club, but he needs to go, like 3 years ago.

lol

Texas_Ranger
09-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Thank god Inter finally won. I'm still mad on Gasperini, that guy was a moron... But now that Sneijder is injured I just can't be so sure about good results. Hope he comes back soon, just as Maicon, Motta and others...
AC's also got some troubles with injuries. I guess no luck in Milano so far.
Napoli and Juve are playing pretty good.

SAtown
10-01-2011, 02:30 PM
:lmao Inter

These Napoli headed ho's are the real deal

ALVAREZ6
10-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Napoli might win it this year, Inter is funny

resistanze
10-01-2011, 03:10 PM
These Napoli headed ho's are the real deal

SAtown
10-01-2011, 03:12 PM
They very well could, and it would be welcome in Serie A. And to think Uncle Fester Adriano Galliani kept talking about a "Mr X" signing for Milan throughout this past summer (most thought it was Hamsik)... Mr X my ass, they didn't get shit.

resistanze
10-01-2011, 03:18 PM
It's good to see Inter getting assfucked after escaping any punishment in the 2006 scandal.

SAtown
10-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Hamsik makes it 0-3.

MAMMA MIA

SAtown
10-01-2011, 03:21 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/104jo7o.jpg

SAtown
10-01-2011, 03:23 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2wh1oba.jpg

ALVAREZ6
10-01-2011, 03:56 PM

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

ALVAREZ6
10-01-2011, 03:56 PM
j/k

lefty
10-01-2011, 04:27 PM

mystargtr34
10-02-2011, 01:24 AM

:rollin

ElNono
10-02-2011, 02:46 AM

:lmao

Spurologist
10-16-2011, 11:05 AM
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7123/screenshot20111016at120.png

:lmao ITALOL

SAtown
10-16-2011, 11:39 AM
:lol damn

ALVAREZ6
10-16-2011, 11:48 AM
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7123/screenshot20111016at120.png

:lmao ITALOL

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

resistanze
10-16-2011, 12:02 PM
LMAO Inter

SAtown
10-16-2011, 01:46 PM
lol'inter

Hope Lazio - Roma lives up to the hype.

SAtown
10-16-2011, 01:52 PM
Patrick Tarroni = worst fucking commentator ever. His voice is putrid

FSC needs to get better Serie A commentators

DAF86
10-23-2011, 04:02 PM
qXGYloPT1_U

Lamela with a winning goal on his debut.

lefty
10-23-2011, 04:56 PM

I agree

SAtown
10-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Tomorrow: Chelsea v Arsenal, then Roma v Milan, then Inter v Juventus

:danceclub

lefty
10-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Tomorrow: Chelsea v Arsenal, then Roma v Milan, then Inter v Juventus

:danceclub
http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y369/Yell0wPikmin/shakingandcrying.gif

SAtown
10-28-2011, 01:00 PM
lol

SAtown
10-29-2011, 11:00 AM

Shit, I meant Richard Wittle or whatever his name is. He's calling the Roma v Milan match right now.

DAF86
12-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Totti: "Lamela has everything to be my successor in Rome"

http://playfutbol.infobae.com/notas/623073-Totti-Lamela-tiene-todo-para-ser-mi-heredero-en-la-Roma

lefty
01-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Milan Derby tomorrow :elephant

SAtown
01-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Let's go MILAN!

MaNuMaNiAc
01-15-2012, 04:39 PM
:lmao Milan

Spurologist
01-15-2012, 04:52 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/104jo7o.jpg

Back from the dead

SAtown
01-15-2012, 06:10 PM
lol

Robinho is the worst finisher to ever play the game. And Ibracadabra once again disappears,,, no surprises here.

lefty
01-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Lol Abbate

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2012, 10:46 PM
man serie-a is fkn hard to watch and not very entertaining, the games you see on tv looks like t hey are playing in empty stadiums, no atmosphere

lefty
01-15-2012, 11:37 PM
man serie-a is fkn hard to watch and not very entertaining, the games you see on tv looks like t hey are playing in empty stadiums, no atmosphere

FOX lowers the crowd volume

Watch the games on an Italian channel and you'll notice the difference

Libri
01-16-2012, 01:41 AM
FOX lowers the crowd volume

Watch the games on an Italian channel and you'll notice the difference

Is that Mou in your avatar? :lmao

lefty
01-16-2012, 10:20 AM
Is that Mou in your avatar? :lmao
Yes :lol

lefty
01-19-2012, 12:10 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/409278_342713665747262_126998777318753_1404958_209 4035979_n.jpg

DAF86
01-21-2012, 07:50 PM
nP_HG8kcLjE&feature=player_embedded

Lamela making the assists he's supossed to make.

lefty
01-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Djamel Mesbah very solid in his 1st game with Milan :tu

(vs Lazio, LOLitalian Cup)

lefty
01-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Another excellent match from Mesbah

Im so proud :cry

lefty
02-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Inter Milan vs Palermo was sick :wow :wow :wow

Milito with all 4 Inter goals and Miccoli with a hat trick for Palermo in the 4-4 draw.

lefty
02-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Milan vs Juve tomorrow :hungry:

Big Lolitaly match

Do it Milan !

resistanze
02-26-2012, 04:34 PM
lmao Inter

lefty
02-26-2012, 06:58 PM
lulz interistaly

lefty
03-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Mesbah with his 1st goal with Milan, vs Juventus

Fuck yeah :D

endrity
03-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Mesbah with his 1st goal with Milan, vs Juventus

Fuck yeah :D

this meant a lot more to Juve than Milan. AC wants the championship, hence the lineup the put on today

lefty
03-20-2012, 06:09 PM
this meant a lot more to Juve than Milan. AC wants the championship, hence the lineup the put on today

Exactly
Allegri is focused on the Seria A title and the CL

They still had a pretty good lineup though

And They came close to knocking off Juve

ALVAREZ6
03-26-2012, 04:21 PM
lol Ranieri sacked by Inter

how many coaches have Inter and Chelsea been through the past 2 seasons??? 10 total?? :lmao

ogait
03-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Inter from top of the world to absolute mediocrity after Mourinho left. That's the difference of having the best mannager in the world.

Libri
04-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Morosini dies on pitch

Livorno midfielder Piermario Morosini has died after collapsing on the pitch in Saturday's Serie B match at Pescara, with the match abandoned after 31 minutes.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1049011/piermario-morosini-dies-on-pitch-in-serie-b-match?cc=5901

Venti Quattro
04-15-2012, 12:12 AM
RIP :depressed

NASpurs
04-22-2012, 08:51 AM
:lol AC Milan
:lol lefty
:lol Losing 1-0 at the half

I'm claiming Juventus just to battle lefty this season.

Venti Quattro
04-22-2012, 08:53 AM
Juve's season form is awesome.

NASpurs
04-22-2012, 09:18 AM
:lmao that wasn't offside. Ibra had a goal taken away from him.

Venti Quattro
04-22-2012, 09:19 AM
:lol cheated in Barcelona
:lol cheated in Serie A

Venti Quattro
04-22-2012, 09:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/UjOaL.png

NASpurs
04-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Pretty exciting game so far. I might have to follow Serie A more with the Italian commentators.

AC keeps threatening but nothing ever happens. :lol

NASpurs
04-22-2012, 09:23 AM
:lmao :lmao at that pic

NASpurs
04-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Holy f that Ibra pass. :wow Bologna is just hanging on by a thread.

NASpurs
04-22-2012, 09:39 AM
That nigga Ibra has like four Bologna players around him every time he touches the ball. :lol

NASpurs
04-22-2012, 09:46 AM
So from what I've gathered, Genoa is losing 4-0 which caused the supporters to get pissed and started to riot calling for the players to take off their shirts. :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/NEVGT.jpg

NASpurs
04-22-2012, 09:49 AM
THey've finally tied :lmao

Damnit :pctoss

ALVAREZ6
04-24-2012, 11:13 AM
ILF3pJleRWA

:lol DAF86

NASpurs
04-25-2012, 10:30 AM
Is anyone else paying attention to what's happening here? Juventus might go undefeated yet the possibility of them not getting the title exists. There's still six games left and 3 points separate AC and Juve.

Venti Quattro
04-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Juve has too many draws, that's their problem

NASpurs
04-29-2012, 08:20 AM
Y'all should see the goal by Vucinic with Juve! :wow I'll post the video when I can find it.

NASpurs
04-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Here it is, Arabic but whatever. Still such a great goal :wow

http://dailygoalz.com/mirko-vucinic-goal-novara-vs-juventus-0-1/#.T51ELCoRBwo.twitter

Venti Quattro
04-29-2012, 09:34 AM

http://dailygoalz.com/mirko-vucinic-goal-novara-vs-juventus-0-1/#.T51ELCoRBwo.twitter

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

lefty
04-29-2012, 10:52 AM

So ? :lol

NASpurs
04-30-2012, 11:25 AM
So ? :lol

lefty with the disguised butthurt. Sounds like incoherent crap inside my head. No offense.

lefty
04-30-2012, 12:24 PM
lefty with the disguised butthurt. Sounds like incoherent crap inside my head. No offense.

NASpurs
05-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Buffon you stupid fuck! Your cockiness may have cost Juve their title! :bang

lefty
05-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Buffon you stupid fuck! Your cockiness may have cost Juve their title! :bang
Woot

Venti Quattro
05-02-2012, 03:29 PM
LOL Juve

lefty
05-02-2012, 03:30 PM
FOrza Milan !

NASpurs
05-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Buffon's fuck up. Only saving grace for him is his hot wife waiting at home.

doOe5eR6-hQ

lefty
05-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Milan still has to face Inter though

mabrignani
05-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Buffon's fuck up. Only saving grace for him is his hot wife waiting at home.

doOe5eR6-hQ

buffon is my favorite player all time, but damn did he look stupid here. bad first touch, guess he didnt realize the guy was coming in so fast.

mabrignani
05-02-2012, 11:03 PM
So from what I've gathered, Genoa is losing 4-0 which caused the supporters to get pissed and started to riot calling for the players to take off their shirts. :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/NEVGT.jpg

its those damn serbians

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2012, 11:47 PM
yeah that buffon fuck up is inexplicable. you just don't risk that when you're the keeper of the team in that current position in the tables.

NASpurs
05-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Inter up 1-0 against AC. :D

NASpurs
05-06-2012, 02:30 PM
A penaldo for Milan :pctoss

NASpurs
05-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Ibra with the penaldo. Great game!

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Inter with a Penaldo :lol

NASpurs
05-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Handball! Another penaldo for Inter! :lol

NASpurs
05-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Hattrick for Milito! 3-2 Inter :lmao

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:29 PM
:lol Ibrahimovic
:lol Nesta
:lol handball
:lol Milan
:lol Italy

NASpurs
05-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Maicon!!!!!!! OMG!!!

NASpurs
05-06-2012, 03:35 PM
:lmao second place
:lmao first place losers

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:37 PM
28 rings, bitch! :lmao

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Maicon :wow

NASpurs
05-06-2012, 03:41 PM
:cry Juve, celebrate your hearts out :cry

NASpurs
05-06-2012, 04:18 PM
No scudetto for Ibrahimobitch this year. :cry

http://i.imgur.com/jq8Mg.jpg

IronMexican
05-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Great goal by Maicon.

Chippy match the entire second half.

resistanze
05-06-2012, 04:37 PM
:lol Inter getting up for this game

lefty
05-06-2012, 04:50 PM
:lol Ibrahimovic
:lol Nesta
:lol handball

I was hoping Mesbah would get a ring

:depressed

NASpurs
05-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Can't win them all lefty, you've been on a roll.

Maicon smash!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mdxxe03c1r1fq7do1_500.gif

lefty
05-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Dat goal

lefty
05-07-2012, 02:01 PM
lol milan

lol not keeping Pirlo

lol Pirlo helping Juve to win the title over Milan

Spurologist
05-07-2012, 05:36 PM
The great thing about Serie A is that 19/20 teams don't win the title. ITALOL!

:lmao Lecce, Novaro, Cesena

Venti Quattro
05-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Pogba is going to sign with Juve. Serie :lol = f:lolcked

mabrignani
05-07-2012, 08:34 PM
FORZA JUVE!!!!
terrorists never prosper

lefty
05-07-2012, 09:30 PM
FORZA JUVE!!!!
terrorists never prosper

Are you a Juve fan ?

Then congrats TBH :tu

NASpurs
05-08-2012, 05:50 PM
http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/story/_/id/7905255/italy-fixing-probe-targets-61-people-22-clubs

29 Serie B matches under probe

ROME -- The Italian soccer federation will place 22 clubs and 61 people under investigation in the latest match-fixing and betting probe to mar the sport.

Without naming the clubs or people, the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio announced Tuesday that the clubs and people will be informed Wednesday that they have to answer to sports authorities.

The FIGC also says 33 matches are under investigation, including 29 in Serie B, although none in Serie A.

More than 30 people have been arrested in Italy in the past year in the probe started by judicial authorities in Cremona, including former Atalanta captain Cristiano Doni and former Lazio captain Giuseppe Signori.

:lmao Italia

lefty
05-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Lol riggitaly
Lol fixitaly

Venti Quattro
05-08-2012, 05:52 PM
:lmao Calciopoli II

resistanze
05-08-2012, 07:29 PM
:lol Mafia can't stay out of games
:lol Chef Boyardee

lefty
05-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Inzaghi with the game winning goal in his final game with Milan :cry

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/05/13/ac-milan-vs-novara-2-1-highlights-2012-flamini-garcia-inzaghi-goals-video/

resistanze
05-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Del Piero scored in his final game too :cry

My favourite Italian player of all-time, tbh.

1. Del Piero
2. Maldini
3. Pirlo

mabrignani
05-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Are you a Juve fan ?

Then congrats TBH :tu

yeah ever since i almost got jumped by a group of teenagers for wearing a milan jersey

but im a gk and buffon is my favorite player all time so i go where he goes

lefty
05-13-2012, 08:24 PM
:
yeah ever since i almost got jumped by a group of teenagers for wearing a milan jersey

but im a gk and buffon is my favorite player all time so i go where he goes

Libri
05-15-2012, 06:59 PM
I think for next season, I'm going to follow a team from Serie A more closely, maybe a middle table team. I still haven't decided which one.

lefty
05-15-2012, 07:09 PM
I think for next season, I'm going to follow a team from Serie A more closely, maybe a middle table team. I still haven't decided which one.

Milan

Libri
05-15-2012, 07:56 PM
Milan

I'm tempted.

lefty
05-15-2012, 08:05 PM
I'm tempted.
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/164429_o.gif

NASpurs
05-15-2012, 08:12 PM
I found Inter Milan more exciting than AC Milan :lol

lefty
05-15-2012, 08:30 PM
I found Inter Milan more exciting than AC Milan :lol

Inter has been fun to watch this season

Milito is badass

Libri
05-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Ok, for next season I'm going with Milan because they're in the Champions.

My first order of business:

Inter lol

NASpurs
05-15-2012, 08:35 PM
SATown, lefty and Libri - Milan
mabrignani, NASpurs - Juve

lefty
05-15-2012, 08:55 PM
Ok, for next season I'm going with Milan because they're in the Champions.

My first order of business:

Inter lol
Good boy

SATown, lefty and Libri - Milan
mabrignani, NASpurs - Juve

It's on bitches :lol

And congrats on the scudetto; amazing season, Bianconeris

ALVAREZ6
05-15-2012, 11:24 PM

Napoli!!!

mainly because this uni is great...but they never wear them :depressed:

http://www.calcioitaliashop.com/images/lavezzi-napoli-cl-away-2011-12.jpg

Libri
05-16-2012, 12:04 AM
Napoli!!!

mainly because this uni is great...but they never wear them :depressed:

http://www.calcioitaliashop.com/images/lavezzi-napoli-cl-away-2011-12.jpg

I'm reading that Lavezzi might leave Napoli and that ManCity and Chelsea are targeting him.

ALVAREZ6
05-16-2012, 08:33 AM
I'm reading that Lavezzi might leave Napoli and that ManCity and Chelsea are targeting him.

I've read that as well, City are literally targeting every good and not too old player :lol. At one point this year they were targeting Lavezzi, Cavani, and Hamsik I believe.

resistanze
05-16-2012, 08:42 AM
Inter used to be my favourite team in Italy, back when they had a core of Adriano, Martins, Vieri, Cambiasso, Zanetti, Stankovic, and Cordoba. Good, but not good enough to beat Juve and Milan.

Not sure who I support now, with Del Piero leaving :cry

lefty
05-16-2012, 08:43 AM
Inter used to be my favourite team in Italy, back when they had a core of Adriano, Martins, Vieri, Cambiasso, Zanetti, Stankovic, and Cordoba. Good, but not good enough to beat Juve and Milan.

Not sure who I support now, with Del Piero leaving :cry
Bandwagonner :lol

resistanze
05-16-2012, 08:48 AM
Bandwagonner :lol

lol, I'm a reverse bandwagonner. I support Inter when they sucked and stoped when they snatched players like vultures after the 2006 scandal.

I hate Juve before 2006 but supported them after they came back to Serie A :lol