PDA

View Full Version : Official All Lebron, All The Time Thread..

HarlemHeat37
08-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Sticky this please..all Lebron talk in this thread..

BadOdor
08-30-2010, 12:58 AM
Sticky threads are only for players that matter.

For the kids, yo.

j-money24
08-30-2010, 12:59 AM
Sticky threads are only for players that matter.

For the kids, yo.

LkrFan
08-30-2010, 02:04 AM
LeHype, and your fans, take notes (http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpwNTK2d16A)

:toast

BRHornet45
08-30-2010, 02:28 AM
son why should a role player like Lebron S. Pippen get a sticky thread?

BRHornet45
08-30-2010, 02:28 AM
now son if this thread was titled "Official Diana, all the time thread" then I would co-sign it

Cane
08-30-2010, 02:34 AM
Up to Kori Ellis to make The Decision. :king

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
08-30-2010, 05:26 AM
Someone needs to unstick LeBron from his rectum before his thread gets stickied!

admiralsnackbar
08-30-2010, 06:00 AM
Is Lebron interesting to merit an all-the-time thread? So far he's just been an impressive stat-padder.

Chieflion
08-30-2010, 06:54 AM
Is Lebron interesting to merit an all-the-time thread? So far he's just been an impressive stat-padder.
Even Oden got an all the time thread before, a reigning 2 time MVP should deserve 1.

Giuseppe
08-30-2010, 07:18 AM
Chiefy, gettin' his ass kisser on.

21_Blessings
08-30-2010, 07:35 AM
:lol insecure Laker haters

Ace
08-30-2010, 08:19 AM

Laker fan insecurities and all the "he also hates Lebron" threads have called for the need. This way they can post about nobodies hating Lebron and make themselves feel better.

21_Blessings
08-30-2010, 08:27 AM
Robin is a nobody as well until he wins a ring.

scanry
08-30-2010, 09:13 AM
now son if this thread was titled "Official Diana, all the time thread" then I would co-sign it

BR, I though you were past the clamlickers!!!!

TheMACHINE
08-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Sticky a thread for a sidekick? no thanks.

nkdlunch
08-30-2010, 12:48 PM
failed in cleveland
failed in greece

has lebronze won anything by himself yet?

Texas_Ranger
08-30-2010, 12:52 PM
He's just a role player.

nkdlunch
08-30-2010, 12:54 PM
He's just a role player.

that's not what ESPN says

DAF86
08-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Kori is a Kobe groupie, this won't get "stickied".

TheMACHINE
08-30-2010, 01:28 PM
Kori knows her basketball

21_Blessings
08-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Kori knows her basketball

:tu

HarlemHeat37
09-02-2010, 08:29 PM
In an attempt to preempt a messy break-up from the mother of his children, LeBron James has reportedly negotiated a lump sum deal for Savannah Brinson’s loyalty and silence. According to the rumors, Savannah would receive about $25 million dollars if the couple breaks up and in return she is not allowed to speak of LeBron to the public.

If it's true, then wow, he's the man that keeps on giving..

Taking care of the kids, even kids that he doesn't even know..now he's taking care of his girl for life, even if they have a messy/hateful break up..

Ace
09-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Laker fans are so easily butthurt by things Lebron does that doesn't affect them or the Lakers. That is reason enough for a sticky.

HarlemHeat37
09-02-2010, 09:49 PM
It's going to get worse..right now they're targeting Lebron, as usual, including a new strategy of showing love to Wade(which Laker fans usually hate doing)..by mid-season, Wade and Bosh will be heavily targeted by Laker fans too..it's going to be entertaining..

21_Blessings
09-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Kobe - 5 rings; Robin - 0 rings

Kobe - 1 sticky thread; Robin - 0 sticky thread

ducks
09-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Sticky this please..all Lebron talk in this thread..

maybe the mods could do it if james does not quite and win a title

HarlemHeat37
09-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Does not quite what?..

j.dizzle
09-02-2010, 10:09 PM
http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/robin_01.jpg

21_Blessings
09-02-2010, 10:14 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1iYkpwax9poDqM:http://www.channel4.com/film/media/images/Channel4/film/B/batman_forever_xl_04--film-A.jpg&t=1

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor said he's exchanged text messages with LeBron James this week and hopes to see him at Saturday's home game against the Miami Hurricanes, believing James plans to attend.

"If LeBron does come, just treat him with respect and respect his decision," Pryor said. "Please, no name calling or booing or anything like that. Please. That's my mentor, and I've got a lot of respect for him and a lot of love for him."

"He's a Buckeye," Pryor said. "He's a Buckeye."

Varejao tried to be diplomatic when asked if the fans are right to be angry at James, who left Cleveland by announcing his intentions on the universally panned television special "The Decision,'' and who was severely criticized by owner Dan Gilbert.

Varejao had a good relationship with James but also is loyal to Cleveland, where he has played his entire NBA career.

"I don't know if it's fair or not,'' Varejao said. "LeBron did a lot for that town and, of course, when you lose a LeBron everybody is going to feel that. But it is what is. I'm not the guy that's going to say that's fair or not to have to be angry at LeBron.

"He was a big part of that team. I'm not disappointed in him. It's his decision. He chose to go to Miami. It's his career and he knows what is best for him. ... Whatever he thinks is the best for him, I just wish good luck for him.''

:toast

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 12:14 AM

Venti Quattro
09-13-2010, 12:44 AM
Heat To Put Some Of LeBron's 'People' On Payroll (http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69075/20100912/heat_to_put_some_of_lebrons_people_on_payroll/)

The Heat will be putting some people connected to LeBron James on their payroll, according to a report from the Sun-Sentinel.

People close to James had a great deal of influence and access while he was a member of the Cavaliers

Bend over, Miami. LeBron is going to start fucking you in the ass. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

HarlemHeat37
09-13-2010, 01:06 AM
That's how you do it, IMO..look out for your friends, look out for your family, look out for the kids and needy..

This is a non-issue for the Heat..when they win titles and set NBA history, nobody will remember or talk about this..

Cry Havoc
09-13-2010, 01:10 AM
Number of Lakers posters in this thread accusing other people of being obsessed haters: :lmao

Seriously, the only way to make Lakers fans come out of the woodwork faster than talking about Kobe is to mention LeBron. Amazing how fragile their ego is.

HarlemHeat37
09-13-2010, 02:05 AM
http://www.soleredemption.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Nike-Air-Max-LeBron-VII-Akron-1.jpg

oh crap
09-13-2010, 02:06 AM
this thread stinks worse than a landfill.

duncan228
09-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Talking With LeBron James (http://www.slamonline.com/online/blogs/the-links/2010/09/links-talking-with-lebron-james/)
“We came here to win and win now.”
by Lang Whitaker
SLAM

I spoke with LeBron over the phone two weeks ago. He was in Miami, working out and getting ready for this season. We talked about plenty, from last season’s Playoffs to his elbow injury, about how he knew Miami was the move for him, and — you might not believe this — we even talked about basketball, how the Heat will play this season and what their expectations are.

Read Interview... (http://www.slamonline.com/online/blogs/the-links/2010/09/links-talking-with-lebron-james/)

Killakobe81
09-13-2010, 02:49 PM
Talking With LeBron James (http://www.slamonline.com/online/blogs/the-links/2010/09/links-talking-with-lebron-james/)
“We came here to win and win now.”
by Lang Whitaker
SLAM

I spoke with LeBron over the phone two weeks ago. He was in Miami, working out and getting ready for this season. We talked about plenty, from last season’s Playoffs to his elbow injury, about how he knew Miami was the move for him, and — you might not believe this — we even talked about basketball, how the Heat will play this season and what their expectations are.

Read Interview... (http://www.slamonline.com/online/blogs/the-links/2010/09/links-talking-with-lebron-james/)

Solid article. I hope Lebron plays well. I get what Magic, Bird and MJ were saying ...I'm old school ... so you hope a young phenom like Lebron (who seems to have a respect for the legends) was wired that way too. but he's not, but he is the most intriguing talent the NBA has ever seen (size/speed/skill/power wise) so it's in the "game's" best inerest, that Lebron succeeds. And as the Lakers fade from the elite I'm hoping durant rises to give us a true Bird vs. Magic style rivalry with Lebron. Not saying Durant is on Lebron's level yet but the game would be in good hands if he develops and leads a strong team to the Finals vs Lebron and the Heat. Hopefully they build a team around him and he does not have to jump ship ...unless it's to the Lakers of course!

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Solid article. I hope Lebron plays well. I get what Magic, Bird and MJ were saying ...I'm old school ... so you hope a young phenom like Lebron (who seems to have a respect for the legends) was wired that way too. but he's not, but he is the most intriguing talent the NBA has ever seen (size/speed/skill/power wise) so it's in the "game's" best inerest, that Lebron succeeds. And as the Lakers fade from the elite I'm hoping durant rises to give us a true Bird vs. Magic style rivalry with Lebron. Not saying Durant is on Lebron's level yet but the game would be in good hands if he develops and leads a strong team to the Finals vs Lebron and the Heat. Hopefully they build a team around him and he does not have to jump ship ...unless it's to the Lakers of course!

the reason it will happen for Durant is that he's working for it...Lebuns was gifted attention didn't put in no work for it...

Rummpd
09-14-2010, 08:46 AM
Kobe - 5 rings; Robin - 0 rings

Kobe - 1 sticky thread; Robin - 0 sticky thread

Props!

Now LeBron is Robin to Wade as if the Heat win a championship, down the clutch it will be LeBron deferring to Wade Big time!

21_Blessings
09-14-2010, 09:23 AM
http://datzwhatzup.net/entertain/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lebron_james.jpg

"That nigga has 5 already?"

picc84
09-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Props!

Now LeBron is Robin to Wade as if the Heat win a championship, down the clutch it will be LeBron deferring to Wade Big time!

It will be, son.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6854/ql6uh.gif

duncan228
09-14-2010, 04:04 PM
LeBron now sixth most hated sports figure according to Q Score (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/lebron-now-sixth-most-hated-sports-figure-according-to-q-score.php)
By Kurt Helin

It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that LeBron James's popularity had taken a hit in the wake of his move this summer and "The Decision." The ability to read and log on to message boards could have told you that.

Now we have some numbers to back it up.

CNBC's sports business reporter Darren Rovell got LeBron's Q Score numbers (http://www.cnbc.com/id/39170785), which show his popularity nationally. And things aren't good.

In January 2010, The Q Scores Company took a poll of the general population and found that 24 percent of people thought of James in a positive light, compared to a 22 percent negative opinion...

"LeBron's positive score at that time was the highest we had ever seen it," [Q Score Company executive vice president Henry] Schafer said....

Schafer says that now only 14 percent of the general population see him as a positive figure, a 41.6 percent drop, while 39 percent view him in a negative light, a 77 percent decline.

In fact, LeBron is now the sixth most disliked sports personality, according to The Q Score Company, behind Michael Vick, Tiger Woods, Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco and Kobe Bryant.

"Instead of his change to the Heat being seen as the best way he can win a championship, many have looked at it and how he chose to announce it as a selfish move," Schafer said.

LeBron took less money to play with the other elite players and give himself the best chance to win a title. Those are things we generally laud in our sports stars (that "we expect stars to do it in one place" farce flies in the face of history). The fact this whole summer has become a LeBron negative had more to with how the announcement was handled -- having the teams come to him in a very public pitch process followed by an hour long television special came off as incredibly egotistical. The backlash at that bled over into the choice itself.

But no need to tell you that. You clearly are already a hater. And it really doesn't matter because in the fall you will all tune in to watch him.

DAF86
09-14-2010, 04:10 PM
lol Kobe Bryant still beign more hated than Lebron.

21_Blessings
09-14-2010, 04:13 PM
lol Kobe Bryant still beign more hated than Lebron.

Which makes the inevitable Lakers three-peat that much sweeter.

Josepatches_
09-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Number of Lakers posters in this thread accusing other people of being obsessed haters: :lmao

Seriously, the only way to make Lakers fans come out of the woodwork faster than talking about Kobe is to mention LeBron. Amazing how fragile their ego is.

True.

Even for Lakers fans the Lebron's thread is more important than Kobe's one.They can't denied it.
Talk about Lebron is the most important here since he joined the Heat

Please stick the thread because they need it.

Steve Kerr
09-14-2010, 04:41 PM
What a retarded article.

"He gave himself his best chance to win a title :cry"

If he wanted his best shot at a title, why not do any of the following:

shoot 80% from the free throw line
develop actual offensive moves and a post game that utilize his size
step up and guard Turkoglu when he's torching his team rather than staying on Rafer Alston so he can coast on defense
stop chucking 3's as if he's a 40% 3 point shooter (or become a 40% 3 point shooter but that's not really important)

Everyone knows Lebron as is can win a championship with Wade and Bosh. Even if he leads that team in points and assists next year en route to a title, he doesn't do anything to discredit his critics. As a competitor it shoulda pissed Lebron off to hear from so many people that he doesn't have "it", instead he almost proves them right by going to the same team as someone who has already shown that he has "it". Him signing with the Heat has so much more potential to hurt his legacy as oppose to help it. He wins 4-5 titles, he's doing what he was supposed to do. He only wins 1-2 titles or no titles, it's open season on how his career will be viewed.

duncan228
09-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Cuban calls LeBron's The Decision "the largest public humiliation in the history of sports" (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/cuban-call-lebrons-the-decision-the-largest-public-humiliation-in-the-history-of-sports.php)
By Kurt Helin

Mark Cuban joined the "it's not what he did it's how he did it" chorus against LeBron James in his typically Cuban, bombastic way.

He went on the Dunham and Miller Show on SportsRadio 1310 The Ticket (http://www.theticket.com/) in Dallas Wednesday morning, and the Dallas Morning News has the transcript (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/091610dnspomavscubanonlebron.f72a14b6.html).

"LeBron has every right to go wherever and do whatever, whatever team he wants to," Cuban said. "Going to the Heat was his choice, those guys working together. I don't even have a problem with the three of them working together, as long as they follow all of the NBA rules, which I think they did.

"Where I think LeBron made a mistake, was in how he did it. I don't even have a problem that he had the TV show. But it turned out to be the largest public humiliation in the history of sports. He humiliated the organization; he humiliated the state of Ohio, the city of Cleveland. All of a sudden he became a bad guy, he lost a billion dollars in brand equity, give or take a couple bucks here or there. ... '

"I told his folks that I think he got bad advice. It's not about 'Can he move?' He can move, he can play for any team. I think he picked the wrong team (chuckles). There's a team in Dallas that could have used him and that would have been better served but it's his choice. But the way he did it I thought was just a huge mistake."

Cuban said it, but you can be sure an army of NBA officials have been thinking it.

TinTin
09-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Does not quite what?..

You are such a bastard:lmao

HarlemHeat37
09-15-2010, 08:09 PM
As I've already said, I will never post on SpursTalk again if Miami wins the title this upcoming season(barring serious injury)..however, this doesn't seem that risky, since Miami's pretty much a lock, so I will raise the stakes..

If the Heat don't win, not only will HarlemHeat never post here again, but he will also give away his All-Spurs Talk Medal..:wow:wow:wow

Koolaid_Man
09-15-2010, 08:13 PM
As I've already said, I will never post on SpursTalk again if Miami wins the title this upcoming season(barring serious injury)..however, this doesn't seem that risky, since Miami's pretty much a lock, so I will raise the stakes..

If the Heat don't win, not only will HarlemHeat never post here again, but he will also give away his All-Spurs Talk Medal..:wow:wow:wow

Why would you post here after the Heat lose...Your ass will be so excoriated from the plunger you will need mad concrete mix to seal that shit up...:lmao:lmao:lmao

I fully expect you to run and hide after the inevitable....nothing new here...

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-17-2010, 03:28 PM

Check the way you worded things, bolded. You are saying you won't post here again if the Heat win, or if they don't. Why don't you just leave now?

So let's assume you erred grammatically, we all do that: Of course you will never post here again, you would be laughed off the boards if you stay. However, do you take your Alter Egos MiamiHeat and Ace with you? You can't lose, if the Heat lose, you just bail. If they win, you get to gloat. How original. Seen plenty like you before disappear when things didn't work out as promised, and not just in sports. Political message boards are full of your kind.

Really, it's no surprise you would leave, you jumped off the Heat bandwagon during their first title defense, proof in my signature. You should give away the medal you have disgraced anyway, have a revote for it.

Once again, I'll remind you why the Heat won't win this first year their core is together. That was the argument you admitted you lost, link is in my profile, where I pointed out that teams that win multiple titles lose their first time their core is together. See, the Heat have two teams with championhship experience in their path, the Celtics and the Lakers. Also, check out the photo, and read the caption on the cover. 3 of the top 5 players in NBA history at that time teamed up and couldn't win. They lost to a team with Championship Experience. History will teach you something if you pay attention to it.

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/files/2321/Wilt_Chamberlain%2C_Jerry_West_%26_Elgin_Baylor_Ma rch_1969.jpg

Ace
09-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Check the way you worded things, bolded. You are saying you won't post here again if the Heat win, or if they don't. Why don't you just leave now?

So let's assume you erred grammatically, we all do that: Of course you will never post here again, you would be laughed off the boards if you stay. However, do you take your Alter Egos MiamiHeat and Ace with you? You can't lose, if the Heat lose, you just bail. If they win, you get to gloat. How original. Seen plenty like you before disappear when things didn't work out as promised, and not just in sports. Political message boards are full of your kind.

Really, it's no surprise you would leave, you jumped off the Heat bandwagon during their first title defense, proof in my signature. You should give away the medal you have disgraced anyway, have a revote for it.

Once again, I'll remind you why the Heat won't win this first year their core is together. That was the argument you admitted you lost, link is in my profile, where I pointed out that teams that win multiple titles lose their first time their core is together. See, the Heat have two teams with championhship experience in their path, the Celtics and the Lakers. Also, check out the photo, and read the caption on the cover. 3 of the top 5 players in NBA history at that time teamed up and couldn't win. They lost to a team with Championship Experience. History will teach you something if you pay attention to it.

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/files/2321/Wilt_Chamberlain%2C_Jerry_West_%26_Elgin_Baylor_Ma rch_1969.jpg

Its my favorite butthurt bitch DOAT. How are you? I see your still convinced I'm Harlem.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-17-2010, 09:44 PM
Its my favorite butthurt bitch DOAT. How are you? I see your still convinced I'm Harlem.

Hey bitch! The evidence is pretty strong HarlemHeat37=Ace, you have the same style. Here you both go, telling people not to hijack your threads. Show me other people here who do that. Oh yeah, Ace copied your posting style, just like you copied someone's user name and posting style; ie, my signature.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4586570&postcount=176

I made this thread with the intention of discussing this feat..apparently you have the ability to read minds, so you have your own theory as to why I made this thread..please take this discussion elsewhere, I'm trying to discuss basketball here..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4586473&postcount=131

This has nothing to do with the thread, please stop polluting my thread..if you want to discuss what you posted about, make a thread about it, please..I'm asking you politely, so don't be sad, raise the bar..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4624860&postcount=24

I tired to keep you on topic but you the one were asking about Lebron's cock. I questioned your curiosity and now you accuse me of bringing it up. I would prefer my thread stayed on topic since some in the Spurs forum think not only are they a top 5 team but they will make the finals.

Ace
09-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Hey bitch! The evidence is pretty strong HarlemHeat37=Ace, you have the same style. Here you both go, telling people not to hijack your threads. Show me other people here who do that. Oh yeah, Ace copied your posting style, just like you copied someone's user name and posting style; ie, my signature.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4586570&postcount=176

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4586473&postcount=131

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4624860&postcount=24
Telling someone to stay on topic = same posting style? Wow, talking about reaching. Who would of thought calling you out on your obsession of a man's penis would cause so much asspain. Well, there's already one old man here that's into young ripe boys. So guess you will fit in nicely.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Telling someone to stay on topic = same posting style? Wow, talking about reaching. Who would of thought calling you out on your obsession of a man's penis would cause so much asspain. Well, there's already one old man here that's into young ripe boys. So guess you will fit in nicely.

Of course, I proved in that thread you were the one talking about LeBron's penis, you wouldn't give it up.

Listen, let me make you a bit more nervous HH37/Ace. Some 20 years ago my ex-wife was teaching 8th grade math and i helped her out one weekend and graded a bunch of tests. Easy work for me. Anyway, when I got to one class I was grading a test and said to myself, "I already graded these answers!" I finished up and went back through that class and sure enough, two tests were exact matches. I said to my wife "Honey, I think you should separate Lindsey and Karen in period 4, they shouldn't sit next to each other." She asked me how on earth I knew they sat by each other and I showed her the tests. Clearly one had copied the other, and my wife also knew who was guilty because of the grades they were used to getting. I got in the same argument with you, and a light went off. you're the same guy.

Bottom line, there is plenty of evidence you two are the same, but it isn't important for me to dig it up and embarrass you any further. You do well-enough in that department already.

Now, answer my question, When H-Ho leaves when the Heat lose, do you and MiamiHeat leave with him?

Ace
09-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Of course, I proved in that thread you were the one talking about LeBron's penis, you wouldn't give it up.

Listen, let me make you a bit more nervous HH37/Ace. Some 20 years ago my ex-wife was teaching 8th grade math and i helped her out one weekend and graded a bunch of tests. Easy work for me. Anyway, when I got to one class I was grading a test and said to myself, "I already graded these answers!" I finished up and went back through that class and sure enough, two tests were exact matches. I said to my wife "Honey, I think you should separate Lindsey and Karen in period 4, they shouldn't sit next to each other." She asked me how on earth I knew they sat by each other and I showed her the tests. Clearly one had copied the other, and my wife also knew who was guilty because of the grades they were used to getting. I got in the same argument with you, and a light went off. you're the same guy.

Bottom line, there is plenty of evidence you two are the same, but it isn't important for me to dig it up and embarrass you any further. You do well-enough in that department already.

Now, answer my question, When H-Ho leaves when the Heat lose, do you and MiamiHeat leave with him?

Must be senile because you didn't prove anything. In fact I quoted you asking about LeBron's dick and called you out on the fact you were asking about another man's dick. Then you got butthurt and had no other means of defense but to call me Harlem. Ex-wife? I'm not surprised. Performance issues I suppose. Its ok it happens to over the hill men.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Must be senile because you didn't prove anything. In fact I quoted you asking about LeBron's dick and called you out on the fact you were asking about another man's dick. Then you got butthurt and had no other means of defense but to call me Harlem. Ex-wife? I'm not surprised. Performance issues I suppose. Its ok it happens to over the hill men.

See, I knew you wouldn't answer the question. You're too butthurt because you got called out in the threads I linked when I relaized I had already been in that same argument with H-Ho. Now, you switch back to troll mode. when you post seriously, you match H-Ho37.

So, let's see if you answer my question or try to troll me further. Since you desperately want my attention, I already know the answer.

Ace
09-17-2010, 10:35 PM
See, I knew you wouldn't answer the question. You're too butthurt because you got called out in the threads I linked when I relaized I had already been in that same argument with H-Ho. Now, you switch back to troll mode. when you post seriously, you match H-Ho37.

So, let's see if you answer my question or try to troll me further. Since you desperately want my attention, I already know the answer.
Calling me Harlem? Yeah that's telling me :lmao

Really you had the same argument about your obsession with LeBron's dick with Harlem?

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-17-2010, 10:38 PM
When you troll as you do Ace, you troll exactly as H-Ho does. Let's see, seems I went on I went on vacation once and still came here to post from my brother's place. Instead of discussing the issues he switches the topic and talks about me posting while on vacation. Now here, you duck the issue and bring up my ex-wife who I mentioned in my example of how I spotted you guys are the same. The style is too similar. Sorry, but the more you talk to me, the more you show you are the same guy.

Ace
09-17-2010, 10:39 PM
What you don't get is the humor I find in the fact that your pathetic way of trolling me is to claim I'm Harlem. The fact that your really reaching in trying to make that connection makes it easy to expose your asspain. Well, that and the fact I know your old and your wife left you.

HarlemHeat37
09-17-2010, 10:42 PM
Oops, forgot to log out LOL..

Ace
09-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Oops, forgot to log out LOL...

Chieflion
09-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Next, DOAT will talk about how both posters are using a gray-scale themed avatar and say they are the same poster.

Ace
09-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Next, DOAT will talk about how both posters are using a gray-scale themed avatar and say they are the same poster.

:lmao

HarlemHeat37
09-17-2010, 10:51 PM
:lol I can't believe he took the time to search random posts from the past by Ace and I, so he can elaborate on his ridiculous theory that we're the same poster :lol, talk about a waste of time..

In the amount of time it took, he could have done a little more NBA research to improve his posting skills here on SpursTalk, he's in dire need of it..

Maybe if you focused more on your ex-wife's genitals, instead of continuously asking about Lebron's penis, she wouldn't have left your geriatric ass..

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-17-2010, 10:52 PM

Nah, I use strong evidence, as I have given. A weak mind like yours wouldn't know a snake in the grass until it jumped up and bit you. I've been exposing alter egos on the internet for years. If I'm wrong, so what? A lot more people are laughing at H-Ho now, thanks to me.

All you guys need to get some pussy. Since you all hang at this site 24/7, I imagine you don't get any.

Ace
09-17-2010, 10:55 PM
:lol I can't believe he took the time to search random posts from the past by Ace and I, so he can elaborate on his ridiculous theory that we're the same poster :lol, talk about a waste of time..

In the amount of time it took, he could have done a little more NBA research to improve his posting skills here on SpursTalk, he's in dire need of it..

You would think if he was really searching my posts he would find the one obvious difference. Yet, as he has at life, to no one's surprise he failed. Story of his life. Failure :lol

Ace
09-17-2010, 10:57 PM
Nah, I use strong evidence, as I have given. A weak mind like yours wouldn't know a snake in the grass until it jumped up and bit you. I've been exposing alter egos on the internet for years. If I'm wrong, so what? A lot more people are laughing at H-Ho now, thanks to me.

All you guys need to get some pussy. Since you all hang at this site 24/7, I imagine you don't get any.

Wow, what a successful life you lived, your wife must be proud. Oh wait.... :lmao

Chieflion
09-17-2010, 10:58 PM

Suddenly, talking about getting more pussy to another poster gets you some e-cred and e-ego. Doesn't make you a better poster though.

HarlemHeat37
09-17-2010, 10:59 PM
:lol no wonder his ex-wife left him..

Talking about Lebron's penis and exposing alter egos for years >>> spending time with the wifey..

What's funny is that he even sucks at exposing alter egos:lol..he's 0/2 so far..you would think the years of practice would have helped..

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Suddenly, talking about getting more pussy to another poster gets you some e-cred and e-ego. Doesn't make you a better poster though.

Who cares if I am a good poster or not? I do what I do and that is own trolls, and clearly H-Ho37 and Ace qualify as such. See how he/they are attacking me with everything but the issues? I just ignore the garbage, I don't play their game.

On getting pussy. I imagine a large percentage of the members here are aged 18-25. That's the prime age for getting girls and you will never do that if you hang around message boards 24/7. Enroll in some college classes to get smarter and get laid.

As far as H-Ho37 being Ace, I have posted some of the circumstantial evidence and all he/they do is try to troll me. Some defense that is in light of the facts I have presented. Really, it doesn't matter to me who you believe, but my evidence I have presented makes more sense and is more credible than them saying they aren't the same person. If you can't see the similarities between them you are blind. Note also how both refer to LeBron and Wade as 2 of the best players in the NBA? After I first called H-Ho37 out on being Ace, i noticed he bumped up an old thread about the Heat being Wade's team, not LeBron's. If I'm right about them being the same person, that thread bump is a perfect example of him running scared and trying to make everyone think that Ace is a Wade nuthugger, not a LeBron slobberknocker, and therefore not the same posters. If you go back to the thread H-Ho admitted he lost to me, he calls Ace a respected poster. That’s when Ace was a pure troll, no quality at all. Suddenly, he starts making serious posts in the same style as H-Ho. If I am correct, then he's clowing a lot of Spurs fans, youself included.

Going back to when you criticized a post of mine weeks ago, it was when I was trolling H-Ho and suggesting the Heat traded Beasley because he looked like Delonte West. Well, you’re a hypocrite if you don’t criticize H-Ho for trolling me in this thread. He's a lousy poster.

Cue in more butthurt trolling responses from H-Ho and Ace in 3…2…1…

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-20-2010, 12:19 PM

Who cares if I am a good poster or not? I do what I do and that is own trolls, and clearly H-Ho37 and Ace qualify as such. See how he/they are attacking me with everything but the issues? I just ignore the garbage, I don't play their game.

On getting pussy. I imagine a large percentage of the members here are aged 18-25. That's the prime age for getting girls and you will never do that if you hang around message boards 24/7. Enroll in some college classes to get smarter and get laid.

As far as H-Ho37 being Ace, I have posted some of the circumstantial evidence and all he/they do is try to troll me. Some defense that is in light of the facts I have presented. Really, it doesn't matter to me who you believe, but my evidence I have presented makes more sense and is more credible than them saying they aren't the same person. If you can't see the similarities between them you are blind. Note also how both refer to LeBron and Wade as 2 of the best players in the NBA? After I first called H-Ho37 out on being Ace, i noticed he bumped up an old thread about the Heat being Wade's team, not LeBron's. If I'm right about them being the same person, that thread bump is a perfect example of him running scared and trying to make everyone think that Ace is a Wade nuthugger, not a LeBron slobberknocker, and therefore not the same posters. If you go back to the thread H-Ho admitted he lost to me, he calls Ace a respected poster. That’s when Ace was a pure troll, no quality at all. Suddenly, he starts making serious posts in the same style as H-Ho. If I am correct, then he's clowing a lot of Spurs fans, youself included.

Going back to when you criticized a post of mine weeks ago, it was when I was trolling H-Ho and suggesting the Heat traded Beasley because he looked like Delonte West. Well, you’re a hypocrite if you don’t criticize H-Ho for trolling me in this thread. He's a lousy poster.

Chieflion
09-20-2010, 08:03 PM

I also think Wade and LeBron are the 2 od the best players in the NBA. Am I Ace or HarlemHeat37 then? Moving on.

I have a couple of trolls myself too. And I misdirect people with my trolls. Some thought one of mine was dirk4mvp's. The point is that some people do not like it when you bring up old history nonsense which do not directly relate to the topic on hand and they see HarlemHeat37 talking shit to you most of the time. The owner of Ace, whoever that may be, HarlemHeat37 included, then began to copy HarlemHeat37's style of posting, at least according to my theory.

However, there are also some differences that I would like to point out.

1. The double period - Some posters, me included, realized that HarlemHeat37 ends his sentences with a double period. Ace does not do that. Maybe he was trying to be careful, but surely the habit would leak out sooner or later. It didn't happen.

2. The passable grammar - Notice how Ace's posts sometimes have grammatical errors and words missing from his posts. Unlike HarlemHeat37, whose posts tend to be free of grammatical errors, Ace's posts tend to have those little errors.

3. LeBron James and Dwyane Wade opinion - Both posters have different opinions on whose Miami Heat team it is. Although like I said, it may be a method of misdirection, it all depends on what you see.

My conclusion is that you have presented lack of concrete/undeniable evidence. Yes, there are some similarities, but these similarities are not enough to justify that Ace is HarlemHeat37 or vice versa. Until concrete evidence such as same IP address, account has same/similar password, none can say that HarlemHeat37 is Ace or whatever until the poster admits it or you find concrete proof of posting location and what not.

Ace
09-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Took you two days to come up with a response? :lmao