PDA

View Full Version : Inside the mind of a rapist..

HarlemHeat37
08-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Interesting article..it's NBA-related because Kobe's name is mentioned in the article..don't shoot the messenger..

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2009/03/24/20090324rapemythwebbonus-CR.html

BadOdor
08-30-2010, 04:24 PM
Tbh don't the spurs have their own rapist now?

He and kobe can share rape stories imho.

HarlemHeat37
08-30-2010, 04:30 PM
Yes, the Spurs have a rapist now, sadly..this article can help educate Spurs fans on how he thinks..

redzero
08-30-2010, 04:32 PM
lol at this being NBA related because Kobe's name was mentioned one time in the introduction paragraph.

TheMACHINE
08-30-2010, 04:34 PM
HarlemHo reaching hard to diss Kobe. haha

Giuseppe
08-30-2010, 05:21 PM
As long as the Spurs got their rapist, it's all good.

tee, hee.

NRHector
08-30-2010, 05:24 PM
As long as the Spurs got their rapist, it's all good.

tee, hee.and a Paul Gasol and a David Stern then will be good also

Giuseppe
08-30-2010, 05:27 PM
and a Paul Gasol and a David Stern then will be good also

You got a rapist, you got a rapist.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NRHector
08-30-2010, 05:31 PM
You got a rapist, you got a rapist.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!even with the rapist the Spurs is still a better organization then the Lakers and you can't never change that.

NRHector
08-30-2010, 05:48 PM
You got a rapist, two homos in Dick and Splitter:lol And a French Poodle lap dog that married his older BFF.

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/lakaluva58/eva-longoria-435.jpgand still the Spurs is a better organization so keep hating

NRHector
08-30-2010, 05:52 PM
The Spurs are actually a shitty franchise that even during their best years they still play in the shadows of us.if you say so :toast

BadOdor
08-30-2010, 06:02 PM
if you say so :toast

11>4.

TheMACHINE
08-30-2010, 06:25 PM
The Spurs are actually a shitty franchise that even during their best years they still play in the shadows of us.

Quoted for mother fucking truth.

noob cake
08-30-2010, 06:32 PM
11>4.

Legitimate Franchise > Perpetual Cheaters

BadOdor
08-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Legitimate Franchise > Perpetual Cheaters

Tbh don't know if tanking for the number 1 pick makes someone a legitimate franchise.

not as legitimate as those back to back titles the rockets won when jordan was busy playing baseball, tbh.

TheGreatest23
08-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Tbh don't know if tanking for the number 1 pick makes someone a legitimate franchise.

not as legitimate as those back to back titles the rockets won when jordan was busy playing baseball, tbh.

:lmao

i shouldnt be laughing since my team sucks ass, but that made me lol'd

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Interesting article..it's NBA-related because Kobe's name is mentioned in the article..don't shoot the messenger..

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2009/03/24/20090324rapemythwebbonus-CR.html

I won't shoot the messenger if you don't...

What you're about to witness is an EPIC battle never before witnessed with the naked eye. Heat fan vs Spur fan with Mav Krew faggots serving as the sideline judges while Laker fan sit back at home and observe.
In the video… representing Spur fan is the first rapper known as ENVY - *aka* DPG21920 and representing Heat fan is no other than the retarded rapper named ELI Porter *aka* HarlemHo

HarlemHo ( aka Eli Porter) held it down in this piece

Koolaid_Man entertainment presents to you the fucking iron mic battle:
tKKxPtP6XjQ

TheMACHINE
08-30-2010, 07:43 PM
in before Eli Porter goes nuts.

Smooth Criminal
08-30-2010, 08:35 PM
You got a rapist, two homos in Dick and Splitter:lol And a French Poodle lap dog that married his older BFF.

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/lakaluva58/eva-longoria-435.jpg

Did you really just make fun of TP for marrying one of the world most gorgeous women

21_Blessings
08-30-2010, 08:43 PM
one of the world most gorgeous women

Put down the crack pipe immediately.

EricB
08-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Man Laker fans are some sensitive pricks.

alchemist
08-30-2010, 09:27 PM
the rape charge and being Shaq's sidekick will haunt Kobes fans forever. :lol

Giuseppe
08-30-2010, 09:31 PM
even with the rapist the Spurs is still a better organization then the Lakers and you can't never change that.

Try changin' 16-4, daddy-O.

Uh, uh.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
08-30-2010, 09:38 PM
the rape charge and being Shaq's sidekick will haunt Kobes fans forever. :lol

We contrast to=Bryant shovelin' to Artest late in the 4th---Game 7 (Pierce relaxed just a fucking split second to the back of his heels) BOOM! Ended his life---on the spot.

& Artest got straightened out, eh?

Just like that.

Killakobe81
08-30-2010, 10:02 PM
even with the rapist the Spurs is still a better organization then the Lakers and you can't never change that.

LOL by what measure?
Winning? Nope.
Classy clean cut players? Nope. The spurs have had adulterers, drug abusers, and even a suspected rapist on their team.

Yes the Spurs are a classy and respected organization by any definition (relative)...but to say they are a better organization than the lakers? That is like saying the Red sox are better than the Yankees cuz they won 2 World series the past 6 years to the Yanks 1 ...

As for Harlem, so sad ...

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2010, 10:41 PM
To my laker brothers keep adding to this list I'm sure there are more Spur criminals hiding their records...Like David Robinson and even Tim might be a wife beater. I want the goods...lol

They seem to breed sexual deviants in San Antonio:

Alvin Johnson rapes 14 year old and whores her out :

http://www.kens5.com/sports/Former-Spurs-player-wanted-in-probe-of-child-sex-trafficking-ring-85501502.html
David Wingate rapes underage girl

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/09/21/sports/sports-people-pro-basketball-wingate-accused.html
Spurs GM Son Arrested on Drunk Driving:

http://www.kmbc.com/news/20030693/detail.html
George the ICEMAN Criminal Gervin was an Alcoholics Anonymous regular:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1989-08-11/sports/8901040433_1_arrest-george-gervin-san-antonio-spurs

Killakobe81
08-30-2010, 10:48 PM
No offense but i saw Eva in person on a flight from LAX to SA ...
she is attractive no doubt. But i have had hotter and i aint no big pimpin' ladies man either. Atlanta, NY, Dallas, Miami, belize Vgas and ESPECIALLY L.A. all have plenty of hotter woman who don't need tons of makeup (was caked on when i saw her) at every college or top level bar. there are chicks at the sky bar, dublin's etc right now as i type this that are easily more attractive ...on a monday night ...

duhoh
08-30-2010, 10:56 PM
harlem, QFT :lol

weebo
08-30-2010, 11:15 PM
she is attractive no doubt. But i have had hotter and i aint no big pimpin' ladies man either. Atlanta, NY, Dallas, Miami, belize Vgas and ESPECIALLY L.A. all have plenty of hotter woman who don't need tons of makeup (was caked on when i saw her) at every college or top level bar. there are chicks at the sky bar, dublin's etc right now as i type this that are easily more attractive ...on a monday night ...

says the guy with over 4,000 posts :rollin

HarlemHeat37
08-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Why are Laker fans so upset?..this wasn't an insult or anything, I just thought it was interesting that Kobe was mentioned, so I posted it..

Killakobe81
08-30-2010, 11:29 PM
says the guy with over 4,000 posts :rollin

What does my post count have to do with ANYHTING on here ...please explain? or don't ...but I don't get it.

NRHector
08-30-2010, 11:29 PM
To my laker brothers keep adding to this list I'm sure there are more Spur criminals hiding their records...Like David Robinson and even Tim might be a wife beater. I want the goods...lol

They seem to breed sexual deviants in San Antonio:

Alvin Johnson rapes 14 year old and whores her out :

http://www.kens5.com/sports/Former-Spurs-player-wanted-in-probe-of-child-sex-trafficking-ring-85501502.html
David Wingate rapes underage girl

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/09/21/sports/sports-people-pro-basketball-wingate-accused.html

http://www.kmbc.com/news/20030693/detail.html
George the ICEMAN Criminal Gervin was an Alcoholics Anonymous regular:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1989-08-11/sports/8901040433_1_arrest-george-gervin-san-antonio-spurssorry but Johnson and Wingate were no longer with Spurs when they did those crimes, unlike Kobe and HIV infested Magic Johnson.
The GM son, he doesn't belong to the organization, his Dad does and Gervin at least he's taking care of his problem.

Killakobe81
08-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Why are Laker fans so upset?..this wasn't an insult or anything, I just thought it was interesting that Kobe was mentioned, so I posted it..

I am not upset ... i expect this kind of thread from you right now ...I used to expecct more. But you are trolling some dudes so enjoy ...

TDMVPDPOY
08-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Put down the crack pipe immediately.

this

redzero
08-30-2010, 11:53 PM

Does he work for the Spurs?

IronMexican
08-31-2010, 12:40 AM
Reported this thread to the higher authorities of SpursTalk for being off-topic.

ezau
08-31-2010, 02:42 AM

Agree with you. Eva doesn't look really hot without makeup

ezau
08-31-2010, 02:43 AM
Imagine if Kobe didn't rape the bitch back in 04. Oh well, at least he enjoyed it LOL.

ezau
08-31-2010, 02:46 AM
Actually, I like the fact that he took some ass by force. Shows me he's willing to do whatever to get what he wants. You guys are upset for all the raping that he's been doing on the Spurs. Koolaid has plenty of vids if you want to see.

In luva's world (that means in Pakistan), it's ok to rape someone. It shows character and determination.

Ditty
08-31-2010, 03:07 AM
Didn't the lakers not win a championship in 90's, y'all act like y'all are contenders every year and lakers pretty much sucked from 2005-2007 season without y'all trading for gasol I don't even know where the lakers would of been maybe they would of got someone else, but defintley not winning these past 2 championships, but really the only way I see the lakers beating the heat this year is if bynum stays healthy, and plays the way everyone overrates him so well see about that

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
08-31-2010, 04:33 AM
Let's fix this

Look, I know Kobe's not a rapist, If he was he would have been convicted. I know the DA had no case when Kate wouldn't testify and have to talk about her other 3 lovers in the last 48 hours that left their spunk in her panties. I know I can't talk about Kobe paying the girl off not to testify because that's obviously not true, he would have been thrown in jail for that illegal activity. No he just settled out of court later on the civil matter.

No the truth is I want to call Kobe a rapist but I can't. It's frustrating, but if I keep talking about Colorado, and rape, at least I can put doubt in people's minds about Kobe's innocence. Besides, it's yet another chance for me to slam Kobe. Now, let me think of a new topic so I can slobber on LeBron's Johnson again.

See, it's an article about rape and clearly meant to agitate people here. Everyone knows that. Looks like your troll job riled everyone up. Thanks for proving again when you hate, you are worthless poster. Raise the bar.

Giuseppe
08-31-2010, 04:48 AM
Imagine if Kobe didn't rape the bitch back in 04. Oh well, at least he enjoyed it LOL.

You got your own rapist now, ez.

muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

ezau
08-31-2010, 04:57 AM
You got your own rapist now, ez.

muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget about Alvin Robertson! tee, hee:toast

rmt
08-31-2010, 06:21 AM
Actually, I like the fact that he took some ass by force. Shows me he's willing to do whatever to get what he wants.
As a woman, these remarks are very offensive.

Latarian Milton
08-31-2010, 06:21 AM
evidentially sexual appetite isn't the only thing that drives a rapist to commit the crime, instead the skewed mind is much easier tempted by some malicious motives like the pleasure from dominating/dictating, or even torturing etc.... a rapists pleasure is much greater and more complicated than the normal pleasure gained from sex, and that's the same kind of joy Jack reaped by ripping his victims.

ezau
08-31-2010, 06:38 AM
As a woman, these remarks are very offensive.

Don't be surprised, human rights are alien to that Pakistani.

ezau
08-31-2010, 06:38 AM
evidentially sexual appetite isn't the only thing that drives a rapist to commit the crime, instead the skewed mind is much easier tempted by some malicious motives like the pleasure from dominating/dictating, or even torturing etc.... a rapists pleasure is much greater and more complicated than the normal pleasure gained from sex, and that's the same kind of joy Jack reaped by ripping his victims.

Wow, so that's how Kobe thinks

Giuseppe
08-31-2010, 10:19 AM
Don't be surprised, human rights are alien to that Pakistani.

Nothing, absolutely nothing is sacred here, ez.

Uh, uh.

Giuseppe
08-31-2010, 10:20 AM
Wow, so that's how Kobe thinks

Your guy too, ez. We share the shit sandwich now.

Chow!

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Didn't the lakers not win a championship in 90's, y'all act like y'all are contenders every year and lakers pretty much sucked from 2005-2007 season without y'all trading for gasol I don't even know where the lakers would of been maybe they would of got someone else, but defintley not winning these past 2 championships, but really the only way I see the lakers beating the heat this year is if bynum stays healthy, and plays the way everyone overrates him so well see about that

Didn't the Spurs not win a championship in 70's, 80's and 90's, y'all act like y'all are contenders every year and Spurs pretty much sucked from 1976-1998 and 2008 to now. Without y'all tanking for Duncan I don't even know where the Spurs would of been maybe they would of got someone else, but defintley not winning all thier championships, but really the only way I see the Spurs beating anyone this year is if RJ gets some dick, and plays the way the Spurs overpay him so well see about that

See what i did there?

Ditty
08-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Didn't the Spurs not win a championship in 70's, 80's and 90's, y'all act like y'all are contenders every year and Spurs pretty much sucked from 1976-1998 and 2008 to now. Without y'all tanking for Duncan I don't even know where the Spurs would of been maybe they would of got someone else, but defintley not winning all thier championships, but really the only way I see the Spurs beating anyone this year is if RJ gets some dick, and plays the way the Spurs overpay him so well see about that

See what i did there?

yah you knew I was right that's why you had to say different in my words about the spurs :lol