PDA

View Full Version : Splitter owns Lamar Odom

ezau
08-30-2010, 09:32 PM
13 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists, and one block against this USA team.

Odom meanwhile had 8 points and 9 rebounds in 30 minutes of play.

Back-to-back champions my ass :toast

Giuseppe
08-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Nothin' like a good barnstorming tour to get ez's ass in gear.

tee, hee.

ezau
08-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Nothin' like a good barnstorming tour to get ez's ass in gear.

tee, hee.

Get ready for the Gasol stopper this season, brah.

Giuseppe
08-30-2010, 09:40 PM
Get ready for the Gasol stopper this season, brah.

Just make sure you haul Amare along to help Duncan up.

cobbler
08-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Did spurfan learn nothing from the pre season rants about Blair and Jefferson?

I mean really... all this again after being SWEPT by the SUNS!? Geeeez!

DPG21920
08-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Uh, Blair had a very good rookie season.

LkrFan
08-30-2010, 09:48 PM

That is hardly owning the Lakers' backup PF. Try again. :nope

Venti Quattro
08-30-2010, 09:51 PM
THE LAKERS ARE SCREWED!!!!!!! :cry

Our second-string pf got toyed by Splitter. :depressed

cobbler
08-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Uh, Blair had a very good rookie season.

SWEPT by the SUNS!!!!!!

I could not think of anything more discraceful...

Almost didnt recognize you as you weren't coming to the thread to hold your boy HarlemHo's balls for him again... TBH

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2010, 09:52 PM

Let me share a little little secret with you...The Word ( or name) Splitter in my world means a tight little pussy...So if you're relying on a pussy to win you a title you're fucked bro...

Urban dictionary reference #4:

Young freshman girls that are still virgins, so small and petite, that they will split in half with sexual penetration. Tight little chicks that split open during sex.

Killakobe81
08-30-2010, 09:57 PM
13 and 10 against one of the weakest Frontlines in TEAM USA history ...WOW that IS impressive. Seriously though, splitter looks good but not anything special ...if he was he would dominate ...but spur big men NEVER dominate in international play EXCEPT ...Scola!!! oh wait ... he's a Rocket.
I'm teasing ezau, nice troll thread BTW ...

The Batman
08-30-2010, 09:59 PM
lol spurfan and lakerfan taking each other's bait

DPG21920
08-30-2010, 09:59 PM
SWEPT by the SUNS!!!!!!

Almost didnt recognize you as you weren't coming to the thread to hold your boy HarlemHo's balls for him again... TBH

Is this what Laker fan is reduced to? Terribly unoriginal, not funny and bring nothing solid. Typical.

Leonard Curse
08-30-2010, 10:07 PM
THE LAKERS ARE SCREWED!!!!!!! :cry

Our second-string pf got toyed by Splitter. :depressed
hes more like a starter since your center (no knees bynum) is always injured,&n i mean always you guys are always bragging about the dude but when he looks like a bum compared to tiago who you guys call a "scrub" you start trashing him typical laker fan

cobbler
08-30-2010, 10:09 PM
Lakers and Laker fans never reduce. We just keep piling on titles. We expand! :toast

Leonard Curse
08-30-2010, 10:09 PM
Let me share a little little secret with you...The Word ( or name) Splitter in my world means a tight little pussy...So if you're relying on a pussy to win you a title you're fucked bro...

Young freshman girls that are still virgins, so small and petite, that they will split in half with sexual penetration. Tight little chicks that split open during sex.

you relied on a homosexual spainard to win your ring, so i think well definitely contend this year. oh yeah and seeing how kobe gave up once george hill embarassed him. lame

ezau
08-30-2010, 10:11 PM

I mean really... all this again after being SWEPT by the SUNS!? Geeeez!

Blair had several 20-20 games in his rookie season. Not sure if Lamar was able to do that:toast

ezau
08-30-2010, 10:12 PM
SWEPT by the SUNS!!!!!!

Lamar Odom getting his shit pushed back his shithole by a player who hasn't even played a minute in the NBA:lol:lol

ezau
let me share a little little secret with you...the word ( or name) splitter in my world means a tight little pussy...so if you're relying on a pussy to win you a title you're fucked bro...

urban dictionary reference #4:

young freshman girls that are still virgins, so small and petite, that they will split in half with sexual penetration. Tight little chicks that split open during sex.

1/10

Leonard Curse
Lakers and Laker fans never reduce. We just keep piling on titles. We expand! :toast

no doubt yall win titles but well see what happens this year, if you think the spurs are done then maybe we should start the beting hahah jk we'll get banned but i cant wait until the spurs and lakers go at it

Killakobe81
08-30-2010, 10:14 PM
LOL, i would hope the spurs new center would back down and outplay the backup, undersized PF on the Lakers ... if he cant do that what chance he has against Bynum and Gasol?

Venti Quattro
08-30-2010, 10:15 PM
but in fairness splitter really moved well. foul trouble just limited him.

it'll be great to see him in the NBA.

ezau
08-30-2010, 10:16 PM
LOL, i would hope the spurs new center would back down and outplay the backup, undersized PF on the Lakers ... if he cant do that what chance he has against Bynum and Gasol?

Bynum's knees won't hold up against Splitter durability. Odom? Well he got owned by a player who hasn't played a single minute in the NBA. The only real concern now is Gasol. Too easy:toast

ezau
08-30-2010, 10:16 PM
but in fairness splitter really moved well. foul trouble just limited him.

it'll be great to see him in the NBA.

I'm not sure if you can say that again once he starts owning the Lakers' frontline:toast

ezau
08-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Just make sure you haul Amare along to help Duncan up.

No need. Splitter has the agility and strength to deal with both Odom and Gasol. Bynum is irrelevant so no need to mention him:toast

Giuseppe
08-30-2010, 10:20 PM
Blair had several 20-20 games in his rookie season. Not sure if Lamar was able to do that:toast

And then he made you sorry in the playoffs like I assured you he would. They ain't gonna let him get his shot off, ez.

No way, Jose'. Uh, uh.

LkrFan
Bynum's knees won't hold up against Splitter durability. Odom? Well he got owned by a player who hasn't played a single minute in the NBA. The only real concern now is Gasol. Too easy:toast
Are you really pinning your hopes on a rookie Euro to combat the best frontline in the L? If so...:lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up

:lmao A loser Spurs fan really felt the need to start a thread like this and take shots at the defending NBA champions???? WOW

Killakobe81

LOL we shall see. im glad hope springs eternal in SA yall were not showing up here much last season ...way to represent Ezau, even if you are a bit misguided. i hope he does well for you guys ...

Leonard Curse
08-30-2010, 10:22 PM
ezau just keeps going !! hahaha spurs against lakers always a heated discussion @venti quattro i just hope we get to play it out in the conference finals! honestly the spurs had some major cancer on their team last year i think its all kept hush hush unlike L.A where alot of things get let out but im sure if we knew what really went on last year it would be some crazy shit cause pop never trades/release like he did and people looked pissed it was a screwed up year but i think we replaced well so well see ...

duhoh
08-30-2010, 10:58 PM
is "owning" odom supposed to be an accomplishment? hardly call that owning.

lol spurs fan talking trash after getting swept by a garbage phoenix team :lmao

ezau
08-30-2010, 11:00 PM
:lmao A loser Spurs fan really felt the need to start a thread like this and take shots at the defending NBA champions???? WOW

The Mavs:lol:lol enough said

angelbelow
08-30-2010, 11:13 PM
damn all the laker fans just got trolled

ezau
08-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Are you really pinning your hopes on a rookie Euro to combat the best frontline in the L? If so...:lmao

The Laker frontline is 98 percent Pau Gasol. Odom is nothing more than a scrub while Bynum is only good enough to play 41 games a season.

DJ Mbenga
08-30-2010, 11:25 PM
i think after a couple of weeks of no trolling people must not have recognized it cause it just happened.

Killakobe81
08-30-2010, 11:26 PM
The Laker frontline is 98 percent Pau Gasol. Odom is nothing more than a scrub while Bynum is only good enough to play 41 games a season.

Which goes back to the point ...why makes this thread in the first place? LOL

HarlemHeat37
08-30-2010, 11:26 PM
I don't think the Spurs are currently worthy of being compared to the Lakers at all, but:

- Odom is technically the Lakers backup, but he's clearly a bigger part of the team than Bynum..at this point, it's pretty much a guarantee that Bynum isn't going to be healthy when the playoffs begin..

- Gobbler, you don't have any fucking titles, so stop saying "we win titles"..what number were you?..I didn't see any fucking wheelchairs on the floor..

The Franchise
08-30-2010, 11:31 PM

Back-to-back champions my ass :toastThat isn't much of an owning. It would be sad if he couldn't post those numbers against a pf with average defense. I have a feeling he's going to get raped when he goes against legitimate NBA bigs. Then again I may be wrong and he may turn out great. I wouldn't be making him the next David Robinson until I was certain of what I had though.

HarlemHeat37
08-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Lamar Odom is faaaaarrrr better than an "average defender"..he was actually ranked as one of the best defenders in the NBA last year, definitely a good defender..

Killakobe81
08-30-2010, 11:39 PM
Lamar Odom is faaaaarrrr better than an "average defender"..he was actually ranked as one of the best defenders in the NBA last year, definitely a good defender..

Agreed. I would say he is a "good defender" but anchoring against a post player is not his strength. He is more of a help defender and can play the Dirk types better than the duncan type PF's

cobbler
08-30-2010, 11:51 PM
- Gobbler, you don't have any fucking titles, so stop saying "we win titles"..what number were you?..I didn't see any fucking wheelchairs on the floor..

Really Ho? The lame ole your not on the team whine? You just keep stooping lower and lower. But then again, what can you expect from a racist lying hypocrite. It's so you.

I am a 30+ year season ticket holder. I directly have an impact on MY team. I have 16 NBA championships and could care less that you think otherwise. I just reply to your silly comments because like most here, I enjoy making you look the fool.

By the way... did you even watch the ceremonies after WE won our 16th this year. First words out of Dr Buss and PJ's mouths was we couldnt have done this without our fans.

Curious though... do you ever get tired of being a moronic punk?

Halberto
08-31-2010, 01:01 AM

How many black guys from the 'hood know about urban dictionary? Your world consists of Warcraft and pizza rolls.

Halberto
08-31-2010, 01:06 AM
did you even watch the ceremonies after WE won our 16th this year. First words out of Dr Buss and PJ's mouths was we couldnt have done this without our fans.

1) Wow. You really bought into that?

2) 30+ year season ticket holder? You mean you're at least 30 years old and you can't spell disgraceful? :lol My 8 year old nephew is smarter than you. What a loser.

Quit Hatin'
08-31-2010, 01:08 AM
spurs fans are screwed our third best big is better than their saviour.

Quit Hatin'

Ace
08-31-2010, 01:15 AM
Really Ho? The lame ole your not on the team whine? You just keep stooping lower and lower. But then again, what can you expect from a racist lying hypocrite. It's so you.

I am a 30+ year season ticket holder. I directly have an impact on MY team. I have 16 NBA championships and could care less that you think otherwise. I just reply to your silly comments because like most here, I enjoy making you look the fool.

By the way... did you even watch the ceremonies after WE won our 16th this year. First words out of Dr Buss and PJ's mouths was we couldnt have done this without our fans.

Curious though... do you ever get tired of being a moronic punk?

:lmao: lmao: lmao

cobbler
08-31-2010, 02:12 AM
1) Wow. You really bought into that?

2) 30+ year season ticket holder? You mean you're at least 30 years old and you can't spell disgraceful? :lol My 8 year old nephew is smarter than you. What a loser.

Yor arguemant that I am a loosur is baced on a typho in a friggen internernet fourhum and ewe have the nurve to tawk intelligents?

We have a new grammar Nazi!!!! Kudos!!!! :lmao

So you are saying home court advantage and the home crowd have no impact? Even your 8 year old nephew, despite coming from a line of obviously flawed genes, would know that's just plain absurd. :toast

namlook
08-31-2010, 02:44 AM
International play and the NBA are two completely different animals. The US team hasn't won a FIBA title since 1994. The #1 scorer in the FIBA tournament plays for the D league.

BadOdor
08-31-2010, 03:41 AM
Dead wife lol.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
08-31-2010, 04:15 AM
I didn't scrutinize players as the game progressed. However, in the second half I do recall a 12-15 foot bank shot Spliiter shot over Odom that went in. It might have been a post up turnaround, but it was a nice move. I also remember Splitter missing a tip in or two with Odom defending. Plus, Tiago missed on a drive to the hoop.

Conversely, I saw Odom make a close shot, drive to the hoop and step out of bounds, and drive again and miss a layup. Splitter played in foul trouble, I don't know how he got himself in that situation. If any ownage occurred, Odom and Splitter did that too themselves. I am certain Odom is sleeping better, his (our) team won. Splitter gave his all, neither player can hang their head in shame.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2010, 10:37 AM
Splitter is a very good player. But you should not count a game against Odom to mean anything. Odom is the worst defender in the post I have ever seen. If he was in the Euroleague he would literally be the worst center on defense of the entire league.

I am actually disappointed in Tiago. Against Odom he should have had 25-30 points. Odom is a pathetically awful defensive player.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2010, 10:45 AM
That isn't much of an owning. It would be sad if he couldn't post those numbers against a pf with average defense. I have a feeling he's going to get raped when he goes against legitimate NBA bigs. Then again I may be wrong and he may turn out great. I wouldn't be making him the next David Robinson until I was certain of what I had though.

I have watched Tiago play for years. Certainly a good player, but insanely overrated in these forums by Spurs fans. They believe he was the best player in Europe. He was never close to that.

It is the same as the Blazers fans all said Rudy was the best player in Europe and he was never close to that. Now they finally realize how overrated Rudy was. It was a LIE. The NBA LIES. They LIED. Rudy was NEVER the best player in Europe.

Just like the NBA is now LYING when they say Splitter was the best player in Europe. Pure bull shit. Never close.

So he is a good player but totally overrated just the same as Rudy. And don't listen to European fans here that says otherwise. Just remember EVERY one of them in this forum said Rudy was the best player in Europe.

I said he was not close to that and to stop lying. I also said Marc Gasol was FAR better than Rudy ever was and they called me a liar. Well now you know the truth.

Don't trust the same lies they now make up here about Splitter. They say he is as good or better than Scola. Believe me this is unbelievable joke.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2010, 10:46 AM

Odom is the worst defender in the low post I have ever seen. If he was in the Euroleague he would be cut within 2 weeks.

nkdlunch
08-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Odom is the worst defender in the low post I have ever seen. If he was in the Euroleague he would be cut within 2 weeks.

you obviously have not seen Matt Bonner play

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2010, 10:47 AM
International play and the NBA are two completely different animals. The US team hasn't won a FIBA title since 1994. The #1 scorer in the FIBA tournament plays for the D league.

I guarantee you that Penney will not lead the tournament in scoring.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2010, 10:51 AM
you obviously have not seen Matt Bonner play

I am talking about post defense against centers. Bonner defends in the power forwards and Duncan the centers.

nkdlunch
08-31-2010, 10:53 AM
I am talking about post defense against centers. Bonner defends in the power forwards and Duncan the centers.

So does Odom in NBA

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2010, 10:57 AM
So does Odom in NBA

I know. But in this tournament he is defending the post against centers. He is clearly terrible at this.

Giuseppe
08-31-2010, 10:59 AM
:lol exhibition games.

Christ, if you & your wards were this diligent I wouldn't be smellin' skunk three months afterward.

tee, hee.

Hooks
08-31-2010, 12:26 PM
I think Splitter will be a very good player in the NBA, the guards he was playing with weren't good at all. You put Tiago and Manu (The BEST passing SG in the NBA) on the floor and they're gonna tear shit up on the pick n roll, Tiago is instantly a better player with better passers and players around him along with Duncan's defense.

21_Blessings
08-31-2010, 12:35 PM
Odom has always been an absolutely terrible post defender.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-31-2010, 04:37 PM
I think Splitter will be a very good player in the NBA, the guards he was playing with weren't good at all. You put Tiago and Manu (The BEST passing SG in the NBA) on the floor and they're gonna tear shit up on the pick n roll, Tiago is instantly a better player with better passers and players around him along with Duncan's defense.

Huertas the point guard of Brazil is way better play maker and passer than Parker is. He is about equal to Manu at it.

DJB
08-31-2010, 04:58 PM
damn all the laker fans just got trolled

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 05:18 PM
no trolling here...just a bunch of Spurs fans admitting that the Lakers arnt stacked since odom sucks. Kobe, once again, winning another ring with a little help.

Hooks
08-31-2010, 05:24 PM
no trolling here...just a bunch of Spurs fans admitting that the Lakers arnt stacked since odom sucks. Kobe, once again, winning another ring with a little help.

19 4th quarter FT's and the help of the Lakers' MVP Pau Gasol is what helped LA. So basically Stern helped yall out with the collusion and the 19 4th Q FT's, Stern NBA Finals MVP!

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 05:24 PM
19 4th quarter FT's and the help of the Lakers' MVP Pau Gasol is what helped LA. So basically Stern helped yall out with the collusion and the 19 4th Q FT's, Stern NBA Finals MVP!

FINE BY ME!:lol

:lobt: 2 :lobt:

:rollin:lmao

Hooks
08-31-2010, 05:26 PM
FINE BY ME!:lol

:lobt: 2 :lobt:

:rollin:lmao

Laker fan just admitting his team can't win without the help of Stern. Lol @ Kobe's fake championships.

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 05:34 PM
Laker fan just admitting his team can't win without the help of Stern. Lol @ Kobe's fake championships.

sweet! We dont have to work hard and we get handed rings! Loving it!

:downspin:

lol spurs fan thinking they can troll TheMachine.

cornbread
08-31-2010, 07:36 PM

I learned that Blair is one of a few people in NBA history capable of a 30/20 game as a rookie. I also learned that Richard Jefferson deserves every nickname that Lakaluva has given him.

We'll see how it goes with Splitter.

picc84
08-31-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm watching the Brazil game now. Splitter sucks. Is this who is supposed to save the Spurs? :lol Its basically like watching Fabricio Oberto, if he looked like a caveman.

DAF86
08-31-2010, 08:03 PM
Who will Odom guard if Pop plays Duncan and Tiago toghether?

Brazil
08-31-2010, 09:05 PM
Huertas the point guard of Brazil is way better play maker and passer than Parker is. He is about equal to Manu at it.

:lmao yea right... huertas

ezau
08-31-2010, 09:25 PM
Odom has always been an absolutely terrible post defender.

Odom is a fucking scrub and it's surprising that a future great big man like Tiago kicked his ass all game long:toast

ezau
08-31-2010, 09:27 PM
Who will Odom guard if Pop plays Duncan and Tiago toghether?

Odom's gonna get raped by Duncan and Splitter at the post.

Giuseppe
08-31-2010, 09:29 PM
...provided Amare acts as Duncan's cane.

tee, hee.

ezau
08-31-2010, 10:19 PM
...provided Amare acts as Duncan's cane.

tee, hee.

Blair will take care of Gasol, problem solved:toast

Giuseppe
08-31-2010, 10:54 PM
Old short stuff, eh?

He already cost you The Skunker, ez. Quit whilst yer behind, youngster. It's only going to get worse with him.

ezau
08-31-2010, 11:51 PM
Old short stuff, eh?

He already cost you The Skunker, ez. Quit whilst yer behind, youngster. It's only going to get worse with him.

We still have Bonner and Dice, problem solved, Cully:toast

DrSteffo
08-31-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm watching the Brazil game now. Splitter sucks. Is this who is supposed to save the Spurs? :lol Its basically like watching Fabricio Oberto, if he looked like a caveman.

LOL a blind man trying to watch basketball