PDA

View Full Version : What are your top five game trailers of all time?

phyzik
08-31-2010, 02:07 AM
Any trailer, past games, present games or future games.

The first trailer you saw for any game during the last 2 decades and beyond, weather the game turned out good or not, what was your favorite trailer?

My list?

1. Gears of War - Gary Jules version of the Tears for Fears song - Mad World - Set the tone for me.
voOX7vCjOCo

2. Fallout 3 - 2008 E3 Trailer
The begining of this trailer was fucking hillarious.... The rest of it was fucking pure awesome....
iYZpR51XgW0

3. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
This game showed what it would be like to be a true badass as a force wielder, like the most epic force wielder of all time, it was sheer joy when I saw this trailer..... Luke Skywalker would piss his pants if he saw someone bring down a Star Destroyer with the force.... Didnt hurt much that the game delivered....
RkBiYpD3SDc

4. Diablo II
I love the Diablo series... cant wait for 3.... Blizzard are the fucking masters of CGI.... Keep in mind, this was back in 2006.
ybHAb0VoFT4

5. Star Wars: The old Republic
I had to put this one at 5 since the game hasnt come out yet, but DAMMIT the CGI is fucking awesome for this game... I hope it lives up to the hype... been looking for a decent MMO since Ultima Online went to shit when EA took over. even though this is their first MMO, I trust bioware, they put out some quality shit.

Trailer 1
DOvbv-LkK6w

Trailer 2
l-VZjXN5PHY

Hank the Tank
08-31-2010, 02:37 PM
nqBpRJ7qgaM

lx9sPQpjgjU

The Mad World song completely makes that Gears of War trailer. I love the Mass Effect ones myself...can't make a top 5 list though since I don't know that many.

Cry Havoc
08-31-2010, 03:22 PM
7DH49WgTEOQ

NASpurs
08-31-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm just posting video game commercials.

I miss those days. :depressed And yes, I had a Genesis but not a SNES. Felt bad asking my parents for another video game system.

ZUxpxn4a-Yk

zMCAayFkfDQ

bun8tA_ksZw

35jGnZ-e3jc

eyeh8u
08-31-2010, 04:33 PM
the dc universe trailer was epic, but will be nothing like the game

phyzik
09-01-2010, 12:24 AM
the dc universe trailer was epic, but will be nothing like the game

H7Nf-m6WGl4

Yeah, this trailer is fucking epic.... I just dont get how Superman looks evil though..... And I dont understand why he screams "BATMAN!!" when he shows up.... is he pissed off Batman is dead or is he just pissed off at Batman?

Sense
09-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Thumbs up on the Gears of War one... when I saw it, I kept listening to Mad World for days...