View Full Version : First a cat in the garbage, now puppies in the river

DisAsTerBot
08-31-2010, 10:01 AM
acqLJVoXM2k

what is wrong with people?

MaNuMaNiAc
08-31-2010, 10:06 AM
serial killer in the making

Seriously, how fucked up do you have to be to do that!?

If I ever saw someone doing that, I don't know if I could keep myself from trying to beat them within an inch of their lives.

Of course, you can't see shit in the video because of the blur, so maybe its fake.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the original video in the liveleak link. Fucking cruel bitch!

JudynTX
08-31-2010, 10:11 AM
I hope it's fake. What the fuck is wrong with kids today? :depressed

MaNuMaNiAc
08-31-2010, 10:31 AM
I hope it's fake. What the fuck is wrong with kids today? :depressed

Sadly, I don't think it is. There's a link in that youtube video to the original one, which has no blur. It does seem like real puppies. Sick

Dr. Gonzo
08-31-2010, 10:33 AM
Didn't elpimpo4cc do the same thing?

Bender
08-31-2010, 10:47 AM
looks like she's smiling too

JudynTX
08-31-2010, 10:57 AM
Sadly, I don't think it is. There's a link in that youtube video to the original one, which has no blur. It does seem like real puppies. Sick

:depressed I don't know what else to say.

tlongII
08-31-2010, 11:13 AM
That's messed up. Cats I can understand, but puppies?

Cry Havoc
08-31-2010, 11:14 AM
If I ever saw someone doing that, I don't know if I could keep myself from trying to beat them within an inch of their lives.

I don't care about the person's age or gender, if I see them doing that, I'm putting a stop to it. Forcibly if that's what needs be done. That is absolutely sickening.

Texas_Ranger
08-31-2010, 11:17 AM
I'd kick her ass, and throw her in the river. Stupid bitch.

King
08-31-2010, 11:23 AM
Apparently 4Chan is all over this. They were the ones who figured out the cat lady, and they'll most likely make this girl's life a living hell.

balli
08-31-2010, 11:25 AM
I wish PETA or ALF would go vigilante and start hunting down people like this. For explicitly violent ends.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Apparently 4Chan is all over this. They were the ones who figured out the cat lady, and they'll most likely make this girl's life a living hell.

Here's to hoping :toast

DAF86
08-31-2010, 11:33 AM

I would love to see that on a youtube video.

Bender
08-31-2010, 11:35 AM
I'd kick her ass, and throw her in the river. Stupid bitch.
tie her hands & feet first, and watch her drown

Texas_Ranger
08-31-2010, 11:38 AM
tie her hands & feet first, and watch her drown

And then I'll put it on Youtube. :blah

Bender
08-31-2010, 12:22 PM
And then I'll put it on Youtube. :blah
don't forget to say "Wheee!" when throwing her in.

desflood
08-31-2010, 12:42 PM
Devolution.

Lance
08-31-2010, 04:36 PM
In Vietnam they toss puppies in boiling hot oil I don't see any youtube links, where is all the anger?

fucking double standards! :bang

Lance
08-31-2010, 04:43 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/07/magazine/07Human-t.html?_r=1

The short video made its way around China’s Web in early 2006, passed on through file sharing and recommended in chat rooms. It opens with a middle-aged Asian woman dressed in a leopard-print blouse, knee-length black skirt, stockings and silver stilettos standing next to a riverbank. She smiles, holding a small brown and white kitten in her hands. She gently places the cat on the tiled pavement and proceeds to stomp it to death with the sharp point of her high heel.

grindmouse
08-31-2010, 04:45 PM
I would love to see that on a youtube video.

http://gawker.com/5622237/how-4chan-brought-the-evil-british-cat-lady-to-justice

2pac > Kobe
08-31-2010, 05:11 PM

The short video made its way around China’s Web in early 2006, passed on through file sharing and recommended in chat rooms. It opens with a middle-aged Asian woman dressed in a leopard-print blouse, knee-length black skirt, stockings and silver stilettos standing next to a riverbank. She smiles, holding a small brown and white kitten in her hands. She gently places the cat on the tiled pavement and proceeds to stomp it to death with the sharp point of her high heel.

seen it, she made two videos of her stomping on a kitten

Soul_Patch
08-31-2010, 05:43 PM
So its cool and funny when its animal cruelty to cats, but sick and disgusting when its animal cruelty to a dog...

im so confused.

TDMVPDPOY
08-31-2010, 06:00 PM
bitch has ADD?

BRHornet45
08-31-2010, 10:33 PM
sons people like this deserve death. no doubt about it.

Slydragon
08-31-2010, 11:36 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnVODN0RRLo

phyzik
08-31-2010, 11:38 PM
We are the chosen people of God..... ANY sin can be righted by just speaking magical words of confession!! Do not wory! God will save you!

These are the same type of people that go to church and follow religion. Just look at all of the hooplah with the mosque in NY.... I have no problem with that being built.... Yet there is something close to a crusade going on to stop it....

When will people learn... Organized religion is the true evil in this world.

:depressed

Dont get me wrong, I think its a small margin of religious people that could do this type of shit, but they are out there and they expect the same treatment of "non-sinners" but yet turn around and preach the bible.

I've met people like this.

They can do all sorts of evil but feel they will be absolved of their sins by confession in a church....

Sorry, give me a fucking break. If your evil, your evil. It doesnt matter what you say in a house that worships a supposed god that allows you to do this shit.

Im no where NEAR considered religious in ANY aspect and I live a life better than most religious people. I've brought people into my home during hard times without asking for anything. I dont expect anything back.... If there is some higher being out there judging us on our lives, I feel comfortable where Im at even though I have shunned religion and havnt been to a "house of God" in nearly 25 years.

You dont need religion to be a good person.

LoneStarState'sPride
08-31-2010, 11:41 PM
I'm no animal lover by any stretch of the imagination, but that's pretty fucked up. Good grief.

Chachachango
09-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Some people are just fucked up in the head. I don't know what kind of pleasure they get out of that. Last night on the Azteca channel the news showed some kidnapped kid getting brutally beaten. It was a horrible video to watch. If you want to see the video google "borderland beat kidnapped kid" and you'll know what I'm talking about. Some people just need to get their shit taken away. Throw them in a cage with a fucking lion for a minute I'm sure they get their shit straight.