PDA

View Full Version : Does your wife......

Tommy Tuberville
08-31-2010, 10:39 AM
threaten you with your life when you pass gas? I mean sometimes it's almost impossible to hold...

And where do you pas gas the most? For some reason my body waits till night time

lebomb
08-31-2010, 10:44 AM
Under the sheets, with her head covered preferably. :rollin

JoeChalupa
08-31-2010, 10:53 AM
My wife just asks that I say "excuse me" when I let one fly. It is after all, natural gas.

thispego
08-31-2010, 12:12 PM
Under the sheets, with her head covered preferably. :rollin

lucky lady :rolleyes

benefactor
08-31-2010, 12:19 PM
We fart around each other all the time. Hers actually smell quite a bit worse than mine.

mrsmaalox
08-31-2010, 12:26 PM
I consider it just plain rude, and in my house, doing so causes much unhappiness for anyone who does not agree with me. :)

TheAdmiral#50
08-31-2010, 01:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/payton34smith22/stuffy/dutch-oven.jpg

AmericanWoman
08-31-2010, 01:24 PM
I consider it just plain rude, and in my house, doing so causes much unhappiness for anyone who does not agree with me. :)

Everyone does it and while I don't go around farting in public if I'm in a safe place I release.

in2deep
08-31-2010, 02:08 PM
threaten your life for performing a human function???

what does she do when you fuck your secretary?

Bender
08-31-2010, 02:10 PM
it's not healthy to hold it in.

I just blame the dog anyway.

BUMP
08-31-2010, 02:10 PM
Well I'm not married, but this other guys wife gets tickled to death when I drop bombs after fucking.

crofl

Xevious
08-31-2010, 03:04 PM
My wife lets them fly in the house way more than I do (though mine smell worse). We give each other shit about it, but it's all in good fun.

Why get upset about it? Everybody farts... just as long as you hold it in public.

texas_gator
08-31-2010, 03:06 PM
only YOU can prevent ass cancer....

TDMVPDPOY
08-31-2010, 04:18 PM
if its silent, tell them gtfo or tell you

if its a sound one, let it rip

HighLowLobForBig-50
08-31-2010, 04:35 PM
farting in the shower is dangerous.
somehow the steam cooks the fart, and multiplies the odor.
i'd love to know the science behind it.

Shelly
08-31-2010, 05:55 PM
I live in a house full of testosterone. It's fair game around here...

Stringer_Bell
08-31-2010, 07:39 PM
farting in the shower is dangerous.
somehow the steam cooks the fart, and multiplies the odor.
i'd love to know the science behind it.

:lol

Just a little FYI, when your farts stink it is because your body is telling you that your diet is unbalanced. It's a way for the bacteria in your colon and stomach to get your attention. I suggest drinking a laxative (milk works awesome too!) if you're passing frequently smelling farts, clean out your ass.

If you can't get rid of the smell, it's prolly best to schedule an appointment with those people that shove the warm water tube in your ass to clean it out. I hear it works wonders! Just be sure to do it with people you trust cuz you could tear a hole in your asshole and that wouldn't be good either.

SpursWoman
08-31-2010, 08:05 PM
I suggest drinking a laxative (milk works awesome too!)

If you're lactose intolerant, I pretty sure drinking milk is only going to exacerbate the problem. :lol

HighLowLobForBig-50
08-31-2010, 10:34 PM
:lol

Just a little FYI, when your farts stink it is because your body is telling you that your diet is unbalanced. It's a way for the bacteria in your colon and stomach to get your attention. I suggest drinking a laxative (milk works awesome too!) if you're passing frequently smelling farts, clean out your ass.

If you can't get rid of the smell, it's prolly best to schedule an appointment with those people that shove the warm water tube in your ass to clean it out. I hear it works wonders! Just be sure to do it with people you trust cuz you could tear a hole in your asshole and that wouldn't be good either.

um, :lol all i said was farting in the shower intensifies the odor of a fart.
i never said my farts are frequently smelling farts, :lol whatever that means.
you might be projecting though,so if thats the case good luck with that :lol

gospursgojas
08-31-2010, 10:56 PM
um....its my house

lebomb
09-01-2010, 06:39 AM
1. Cabbage
2. Collard Greens
3. Pinto Beans
4. Turnip Greens
5. Yogurt
6. Brussel sprouts
7. prunes

................ a few fruits,veggies and food items that are guaranteed to intensify fart odor. :worthy:

Stringer_Bell
09-01-2010, 10:00 AM
um, :lol all i said was farting in the shower intensifies the odor of a fart.
i never said my farts are frequently smelling farts, :lol whatever that means.
you might be projecting though,so if thats the case good luck with that :lol

The :lol was directed at you, but the rest of my comment was mainly toward the gents whose ladies have smelly farts. I was just tryin' to help some brothas out haha

The Franchise
09-01-2010, 01:08 PM
threaten you with your life when you pass gas? I mean sometimes it's almost impossible to hold...

And where do you pas gas the most? For some reason my body waits till night time

I have the same problem as well at bedtime. My wife asks me to go to the bathroom if I have to bust one, but that's to much up and down for me. I always end up telling her she needs to hurry up and go to sleep. :lol

HighLowLobForBig-50
09-01-2010, 01:54 PM
1. Cabbage
2. Collard Greens
3. Pinto Beans
4. Turnip Greens
5. Yogurt
6. Brussel sprouts
7. prunes

................ a few fruits,veggies and food items that are guaranteed to intensify fart odor. :worthy:
dont forget eggs.

The :lol was directed at you, but the rest of my comment was mainly toward the gents whose ladies have smelly farts. I was just tryin' to help some brothas out haha
s'all good. when my farts are smelly, its my body tellin me that " i've got a crrrrrap on deck that could chok a donkey"

TinTin
09-01-2010, 03:18 PM
bro not to be rude but if you're knowingly fucking another man's wife, i hope he comes home one of these days and cuts off your balls before hitting you up with the mossberg pump

I think they stone the woman for adultery in pakistan though no?

2Blonde
09-02-2010, 12:48 AM
We have manners and the Women out number the Man ( Well we used to until my daughter left for college, although I do still have the 2 female dogs on my side). If one accidentally occurs the offender just say "excuse me." Otherwise we just pretty much limit it to the restroom.

gospursgojas
09-02-2010, 12:54 AM
:lol @ uptight women who think farting is a fucking sin.

My wife lets me fart whenever as it is my house.

And she farts whenever as it is also her house.

My wife is also hot, so don't envision 2 fat hogs farting all day. Its a natural occurrence

howbouthemspurs
09-02-2010, 03:18 AM
My wife laughs every time I fart!

Goran Dragic
09-02-2010, 09:42 AM
bro not to be rude but if you're knowingly fucking another man's wife, i hope he comes home one of these days and cuts off your balls before hitting you up with the mossberg pump
:lol you actually think he's fucking another man's wife