PDA

View Full Version : Spurfans think they are flying under the radar... again

4>0rings
08-31-2010, 01:03 PM
:facepalm

You actually have to be pretty decent, not 7th seed suckness to fly under the radar. I'am so tired of this term. Spurfan thinks Tiago although will be a great player is the next coming of Wilt.

Look, Bonners on the Spurs... was given a raise... and an unneeded extension. This is not flying under the radar.

Mel_13
08-31-2010, 01:07 PM
http://themagicnegro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/facepalm1.jpg

TimmehC
08-31-2010, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=4>Spurfan thinks Tiago although will be a great player is the next coming of Wilt.
[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

Tiago > Wilt

Ditty
08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
sup luva

Dunc n Dave
08-31-2010, 06:06 PM
This team will not make the playoffs.

You mean the Spurs? Not make the playoffs? Wanna make a sig & avatar bet on that?

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 06:28 PM
Spurs fans think they can suck in the regular season and own the playoffs. That shit is getting old.

mingus
08-31-2010, 06:45 PM
i like how everybody act like they know how good or not good the Spurs will be. the fact is there is a lot of uncetainty, which i believe bothers fans of the Lakers. lots of knew guys, and lots of guys who are going to probably improve from last year. no one has much of an idea how good the Spurs will be and this mystery is bothersome to them. you always like to know how to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your biggest enemy however this isn't possible.

Quit Hatin'
08-31-2010, 06:52 PM
i like how everybody act like they know how good or not good the Spurs will be. the fact is there is a lot of uncetainty, which i believe bothers fans of the Lakers. lots of knew guys, and lots of guys who are going to probably improve from last year. no one has much of an idea how good the Spurs will be and this mystery is bothersome to them. you always like to know how to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your biggest enemy however this isn't possible.

Bothers us? you niggas are the least of our concerns. actually we got no concerns. Two things are guranteed for next season: 1.lakers nba champions 2011 three peat complete. 2. the other nba team fans making excuses.

Quit Hatin'

mingus
08-31-2010, 06:56 PM
Bothers us? you niggas are the least of our concerns. actually we got no concerns. Two things are guranteed for next season: 1.lakers nba champions 2011 three peat complete. 2. the other nba team fans making excuses.

Quit Hatin'

you think you got no concerns, which bothers you because you don't know you got no concerns. and you can't know because no one knows how good the Spurs will be or not be. you don't know how any of their acquisitions will turn out, or how much players will improve. if you did you would know you don't have any concerns, but you don't and you're mad at that because of the immediacy and tone of your response to my post.

Ace
08-31-2010, 06:58 PM

Quit Hatin'

:lmao

Wait you not joking are you?

Hooks
08-31-2010, 06:59 PM
Our recent acquisitions of Big Game James and the Golden God aka The Odom Stopper instantly makes us the favorites to win the NBA championship.

Quit Hatin'
08-31-2010, 07:01 PM
wow are you seriously arguing the spurs are gonna do shit this year?
the rest of your buddies are sitting there waving the white flag and if you know whats best for you, you should do the same. You're talking about tiago splitter? i'll tell you one thing tiago splitter= nikolz tskitaveli.

Quit Hatin'

Quit Hatin'
08-31-2010, 07:03 PM
:lmao

Wait you not joking are you?

O look its Mr. Bandwagon himself.

Quit Hatin'

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 07:03 PM
Spurs we're done for the past 3 years. Cant even win a game against the Suns. I'd be THIRLLED to meet them in the playoffs. Give our guys a rest after the sweep.

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 07:04 PM

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/spurssun2.jpg

mingus
08-31-2010, 07:07 PM
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/spurssun2.jpg

what is this supposed to tell me? all it tells me is that you know how to copy and paste, which i congratulate you on because it must've taken a damn long time for a retard.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Did someone forget which troll was logged in?

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 07:09 PM
what is this supposed to tell me? all it tells me is that you know how to copy and paste, which i congratulate you on because it must've taken a damn long time for a retard.

what did this tell me..that you've been copying and pasting this response, which i congratulate you on because it must've taken a damn long time for a retard.

rayray2k8
08-31-2010, 07:33 PM
After reading some of Laker fans comments.. This only shows that they're not expecting anything from the spurs, thus they are under the rader...

Took 1 page just to see that.

picc84
08-31-2010, 07:43 PM
Spurs aren't even flying. They're dead in the dirt. Dirt don't show up on radar no matter how far you toss it up.

Kamala
08-31-2010, 07:55 PM
The Lakers made solid moves this off season and are clearly the favorites with little real competition on paper. Didn't Kobe have his knee scoped this summer? One good tear of a meniscus or acl could really change things. Once a guy is getting scoped and having his knee drained that mobility and those acrobatic turn arounds that are so much a part of his game aren't such a sure thing.:wakeup

Leonard Curse
08-31-2010, 08:16 PM
wow are you seriously arguing the spurs are gonna do shit this year?
the rest of your buddies are sitting there waving the white flag and if you know whats best for you, you should do the same. You're talking about tiago splitter? i'll tell you one thing tiago splitter= nikolz tskitaveli.

Quit Hatin'

so then...what your saying is even nikolz>Lamar Odom?? damn how in the hell are you going to make it to the finals with that bum

Leonard Curse
08-31-2010, 08:23 PM
Spurs aren't even flying. They're dead in the dirt. Dirt don't show up on radar no matter how far you toss it up.
:lol you laker fans like setting yourselves up for failure, but my family is from L.A so i know how you guys operate. you laker fans talk shit just to hear yourself talk shit sometimes or just to create some intensity/drama/excitement somewhere this is the way of laker fans am i right?? my cousins make me laugh it starts with talking shit and ends with it sometimes we go hours we already got into our preseason debate its a viscious cycle

Ace
08-31-2010, 08:37 PM
O look its Mr. Bandwagon himself.

Quit Hatin'

Gimmick troll :sleep

rayray2k8
08-31-2010, 08:42 PM

Then what are you worried about?...

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Cool Neat Little FACTOID that makes me wanna jizz my pants - The Spurs have been in a steady decline in their win totals over the last five years -- 63, 58, 56, 54 and finally 50 this past season.

This is so cool it's like walking the plank...

rayray2k8
08-31-2010, 10:03 PM
Cool Neat Little FACTOID that makes me wanna jizz my pants - The Spurs have been in a steady decline in their win totals over the last five years -- 63, 58, 56, 54 and finally 50 this past season.

This is so cool it's like walking the plank...

You know that's funny, this also has to do with Duncan also aging.. Wonder if that's the reason for the decline..
Hmm, isn't that interesting?

Oh but don't worry, it looks like Kobe will start showing his too. That wear and tear eventually takes it's toll on people.