PDA

View Full Version : N.O. Saints ask Derek Fisher, NOT Kobe to address the team on winning back to back

BRHornet45
08-31-2010, 02:17 PM
TMZ has learned the New Orleans Saints are determined to get Los Angeles Lakers star Derek Fisher into their locker room for opening day ... because they believe Fish holds the key to back-to-back championships

Sources close to the deal tell TMZ that Derek "has been asked by the Saints to address the team before their home opener in N.O. on September 9."

We're told the team especially wants Derek to talk about what it takes to lock down consecutive championships "as he did with the Lakers."

Fisher personally received calls from coaches and "other team staff" -- and we're told the courting worked ... because Fisher agreed and will be in the Superdome to pump up the reigning Super Bowl champs before they take the field.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/30/nba-star-new-orleans-saints-nfl-super-bowl-derek-fisher-basketball/

BRHornet45
08-31-2010, 02:20 PM
smart team. Fisher has been there, done that, and has contributed more than Kobe. He doesn't need all of the false media hype and phony finals MVP award that the NBA gives to which ever player sells the most jerseys.

Amaso
08-31-2010, 02:32 PM
smart team. Fisher has been there, done that, and has contributed more than Kobe. He doesn't need all of the false media hype and phony finals MVP award that the NBA gives to which ever player sells the most jerseys.

co-signed sons

namlook
08-31-2010, 02:36 PM
smart team. Fisher has been there, done that, and has contributed more than Kobe.

Now I've officially heard it all. :toast

JamStone
08-31-2010, 03:39 PM
Kim Kardashian not available?

BRHornet45
08-31-2010, 03:46 PM
This should go over smooth with Paul...:lol In other words, "we need a Laker to teach us how to defend our title since they are the masters of it."

If they were smart, they would have called in Russell, and at the same time avoid twisting CP3's panties. Or, it could be that they failed to gain access to an NBA great, therefore they settled for one of the Lakers role players.

son it will bother Kobe more. I can see him now "but but but... what about me?! Daddy Stern please call the Saints and tell them that I'm the man! remember you made me the star I am! let them know this please!"

Ghazi
08-31-2010, 03:53 PM
他媽的娘娘腔王八

Sisk
08-31-2010, 03:54 PM
son it will bother kobe more. I can see him now "but but but... What about me?! Daddy stern please call the saints and tell them that i'm the man! Remember you made me the star i am! Let them know this please!"

qft

hater
08-31-2010, 03:57 PM
they are just keeping white female hotel workers safe throughout the New Orleans metro area

BlackSwordsMan
08-31-2010, 04:09 PM
smart move no one wants a rapist telling them how to be a winner

BadOdor
08-31-2010, 04:22 PM
smart move no one wants a rapist telling them how to be a winner

Tbh he raped, got away free, and is making millions. Sounds like a winner to me, no?

Basketball Jones
08-31-2010, 04:51 PM
BS. Kobe is the man on the Lakers team and there is no doubt about it. Without Kobe Fisher wouldn't have even been there.

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 05:14 PM
They should ask Tim Duncan...oh wait...mah bad...they said Back 2 Back. I forgot that Spurs cant handle it when the target is on them.

BlackSwordsMan
08-31-2010, 05:18 PM
Tbh he raped, got away free, and is making millions. Sounds like a winner to me, no?

nah he had to pay a mil to wifey for that pink rock

BlackSwordsMan
08-31-2010, 05:19 PM
They should ask Tim Duncan...oh wait...mah bad...they said Back 2 Back. I forgot that Spurs cant handle it when the target is on them.

Yup this is true. That's why they asked derek fisher. The man of the lakers.

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 05:19 PM
nah he had to pay a mil to wifey for that pink rock

eh...whats a penny to get a ho of his back.

TheMACHINE
08-31-2010, 05:20 PM
Yup this is true. That's why they asked derek fisher. The man of the lakers.

Yes sir. Derek Fisher is the man.

Cane
08-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Fish did hold the key to their back to backs - dude's an incredible leader. Hell Kobe loves the guy for his leadership and veteran, Horry-like intangibles. Probably only two guys in the NBA that Kobe would listen to and take shit from....Phil and Fisher.

Pelicans78
08-31-2010, 05:52 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2010, 09:03 PM

Hornets doing the right thing start with the smaller Fish first...then go for the Shark...

Compliments of New Orleans finest...Lil Wayne

I1hFSTr7CL8

redzero
08-31-2010, 09:05 PM
Compliments of New Orleans finest...Lil Wayne

That's the funniest thing you have ever posted on this site.

Ditty
08-31-2010, 09:06 PM
why would they want to hear from a rapist who hasnt lead his team by himself to a championship

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2010, 09:10 PM
That's the funniest thing you have ever posted on this site.

hey bitch I don't need your fucking compliments....:toast now scram before I slap the fuck out of you like KG did Duncan

7pTiEkfQ6pk

redzero
08-31-2010, 09:21 PM
If you want to listen to shit "music," I won't stop you.