PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter: Team GSP vs. Team Koscheck Starts Sept 15th On Spike

dbreiden83080
08-31-2010, 03:58 PM
http://ultimatefighter.mtvnimages.com/images/articles/12/wallpapers.jpg?width=608

Hopefully it is a good season.. All the fighters are Light-Weights..

Coaches

Team GSP

Georges St-Pierre
Phil Nurse
Firas Zahabi
John Danaher
Shawn Williams
Jean-Charles Skarbowsky

Team Koscheck

Josh Koscheck
Javier Mendez
Bob Cook
Dave Camarillo
Teddy Lucio
Daniel Cormier

Fighters

The following fighters were officially unveiled on August 3, 2010.

JJ Ambrose
Paul Barrow
Jason Brenton
Jonathan Brookins
Mike Budnik
Alex Caceres
Sako Chivitchian
Joseph Duffy
Pablo Garza
Toby Grear
Daniel Head
Michael Johnson
Amir Khillah
Jeff Lentz
Sevak Magakian
Steve Magdaleno
Andy Main
Cody McKenzie
T. J. O'Brien
Spencer Paige
Nam Phan
Michael Richman
Dane Sayers
Ariel Sexton
Marc Stevens
Kyle Watson
Ran Weathers
Aaron Wilkinson

8FOR!3
08-31-2010, 04:14 PM
I recognize a few names. JJ Ambrose, Toby Grear, Nam Phan, Ariel Sexton. None of those guys are going to get anything done in the UFC though.

CubanSucks
08-31-2010, 04:17 PM
I hope Fitch and Swick make appearances for Kos at some point this season, like Jardine did for Rashad

dbreiden83080
08-31-2010, 04:49 PM
I recognize a few names. JJ Ambrose, Toby Grear, Nam Phan, Ariel Sexton. None of those guys are going to get anything done in the UFC though.

Yeah so much of it is the personalities. MMA is at the point where the hot prospects just get signed. The UFC didn't need to see Bones on TUF to know he was for real..

MannyIsGod
08-31-2010, 06:25 PM
^Is so right. You gotta find some fighters to root for out of the bunch because thats what makes it watchable.

cornbread
08-31-2010, 07:30 PM
A lot of the BJJ community says John Danaher is the greatest BJJ instructor in the world.

There's a quote about him that goes something like:

"When a white belt wants to learn to jiu jitsu, he goes to a black belt. When a black belt wants to learn jiu jitsu, he goes to John Danaher."

Both of the team's are stacked with great coaches but you would be pretty damn lucky to land on Team GSP.

dbreiden83080
08-31-2010, 07:48 PM
A lot of the BJJ community says John Danaher is the greatest BJJ instructor in the world.

There's a quote about him that goes something like:

"When a white belt wants to learn to jiu jitsu, he goes to a black belt. When a black belt wants to learn jiu jitsu, he goes to John Danaher."

Both of the team's are stacked with great coaches but you would be pretty damn lucky to land on Team GSP.

Oh for sure and GSP has nothing but the best top to bottom around him. It's not a fluke that Frankie Edgar has been working with Phil Nurse on his striking the last few fights and now beat BJ twice..

TUF winner success has been going downhill since season 3..

Nate Diaz
Mac Danzig
Amir Saddallah
Efrain Escudero
Ryan Bader
Ross Pearson
James Wilks
Roy Nelson

Forrest and Rashad still likely the best 2 to come off TUF..

cornbread
08-31-2010, 08:47 PM
Oh for sure and GSP has nothing but the best top to bottom around him. It's not a fluke that Frankie Edgar has been working with Phil Nurse on his striking the last few fights and now beat BJ twice..

Plus Ricardo Almeida, who Edgar also trains with, is part of the Renzo Gracie crew which Danaher and Shawn Williams are also part of. LOTS of good training there.

The TroutBum
09-01-2010, 12:13 PM
I think Brookins is an old WEC guy, so I hope he does well. I am GSP ALL THE WAY. Fuck AKA and all their bitch ass faggot members.

CubanSucks
09-01-2010, 01:40 PM
I am GSP ALL THE WAY. Fuck AKA and all their bitch ass faggot members.

http://cyberaxis.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/mir-bloody-ufc-100.jpg

http://cyberaxis.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/frank-mir-pummeled-ufc-111-jon-kopaloff-getty-images.jpg?w=490&h=317

ace3g
09-02-2010, 01:04 AM
lol at Alex Caceres, he will be wearing the Bruce Lee yellow jumpsuit (which he wore in the movie "Game of Death)

That in itself makes the season worth watching

The TroutBum
09-02-2010, 09:52 PM
http://cyberaxis.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/mir-bloody-ufc-100.jpg

http://cyberaxis.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/frank-mir-pummeled-ufc-111-jon-kopaloff-getty-images.jpg?w=490&h=317

You son of a bitch...

CubanSucks
09-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Oh yeah, I went there. You fuck wit da AKA boyz, you fuck wit me

The TroutBum
09-03-2010, 10:35 PM
"Da AKA boyz", as you so gayishly put it, are a bunch of bitch ass tricks. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Swick and Kospussy spend many hours at the gym, slowly rubbing old spice on each others rectums, you know, for training purposes. Of course, Fitch will be in the corner beating his poopy helmet, demonstrating to Cain Valazquez what "Brown Pride" is all about while jamming two fingers into his corn hole.

Outside of Anderson Silva and his faggoty group of cock suckers, AKA is the herpe on the tip of the UFC's peter.

dbreiden83080
09-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Season starts tonight at 10 PM ET On Spike..

KqSdOKgymH4

CubanSucks
09-16-2010, 10:42 PM
No talk yet about the opener? The only thing that really stood out for me was the fro Bruce Leroy guy. I REALLY want him to get put to sleep with much pain, but then it looks like the guy was a genuine happy guy. No shit talking or nothing. I don't know what to think about him yet; plus he looks 16

dbreiden83080
09-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Nothing much really happens on the first show anymore since they switched to the format of making the guys fight to get in the house. Things always pick up episode 2 with team picks and the first fight..

desflood
09-17-2010, 08:32 AM
I didn't even look at the roster until this morning, but now that I have I'll be catching a few episodes - just to watch the Armenians. Have to cheer for Armenians; they're always such tough little bastards.

CubanSucks
09-17-2010, 03:19 PM
I didn't even look at the roster until this morning, but now that I have I'll be catching a few episodes - just to watch the Armenians. Have to cheer for Armenians; they're always such tough little bastards.

:lmao what?

The TroutBum
09-17-2010, 04:46 PM
I think it's bull shit that they let former WEC guys into the show. I was happy to see Budnick get his ass ruined. I was hoping Brookins would go down too, but he lucked out. Those two shit heads have already fought at the highest level and lost, they shouldn't be allowed to fight on this show in my opinion.

desflood
09-17-2010, 05:33 PM
:lmao what?
Not real sure what was unclear about my statement .

MannyIsGod
09-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Bruce Leroy is already my favorite guy on the show. LOL @ watching him fight with a smile on his face. I echo Dana, cause I love that kid. How can you not?

CubanSucks
09-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Not real sure what was unclear about my statement .

Armenian? Could you stereotype as tough a nationality more random than Armenian?

The TroutBum
09-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Don't worry about him, Des, he's an AKA Boi. (also known as, "DAAR", or Dumb As A Rock.)

CubanSucks
09-18-2010, 05:02 AM
Don't worry about him, Des, he's an AKA Boi. (also known as, "DAAR", or Dumb As A Rock.)

lol mir

desflood
09-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Armenian? Could you stereotype as tough a nationality more random than Armenian?
Do you, then, dispute my claim that Armenians are tough?

As Roman Mitichyan would tell you, any Armenian would label himself as "not a poosy" :lol

Soul_Patch
09-21-2010, 10:42 AM
The best part of the show was the teaser for the season where the dude said, "ok your entirely too close to me" (or something like that) and just fuckin jacks the dudes jaw sideways...

that was so sick...lol....

dbreiden83080
09-22-2010, 09:50 PM
1 round in and Bruce Lee-Roy already sucks..

Real Bruce Lee would waste him..

dbreiden83080
09-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Lee-Roy won by sub but did not look good..

Stringer_Bell
09-22-2010, 11:40 PM
Lee-Roy won by sub but did not look good..

Yea, I was pumped to see him fight but he wasn't nearly as impressive as the previous fight. Lentz talked a lot of shit about being a tough guy and wanting to be vicious, but all he did was "Coutre" Lee-Roy against the cage without punching or knees. Both should have been kicked out for that fight.

I look at the teams and feel like it should be exciting, but I'm always reminded not to get my hopes up because they are all relatively inexperienced and we probably have to wait for the Finale for our investment to pay off. :(

dbreiden83080
09-23-2010, 12:04 AM
GSP Jedi Mind tricked Kos into taking his buddy first even though he wanted Johnson..

Loved it.. :lol

ace3g
09-23-2010, 12:27 AM
GSP Jedi Mind tricked Kos into taking his buddy first even though he wanted Johnson..

Loved it.. :lol

yeah that was awesome, GSP is a smart guy

dbreiden83080
09-23-2010, 12:39 AM
yeah that was awesome, GSP is a smart guy

Stuff like that just re-affirms my gigantic man-crush for GSP.. :lol

MannyIsGod
09-23-2010, 01:36 AM
That shit was amazing. :lol

polandprzem
09-23-2010, 02:34 PM
:lol:

fabulous that Kos did actually caught that bait

:fishing:

8FOR!3
09-23-2010, 02:48 PM
That episode made me like GSP a lot more than I do, he's a really funny guy. And it's scary how smart he and his camp are. Jeffrey Lentz made himself look like a bitch though lol. "I'm not gonna tap if someone puts me in a choke I'll go out." 'What about an armbar?' "I'm not tapping." LOL triangle choke for the tap.

CubanSucks
09-23-2010, 02:50 PM
lol at GSP writing the guy's name like twice the size as the others...dammit Kos

Pissed about the fight. Really pissed at leroy's reaction after the fight, doing all that gay bruce lee shit, considering he was about to lose. I really want someone to knock those teeth in and drill him straight in those dopey lazy ass eyes of his

MannyIsGod
09-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Pretty good fight tonight. I like Johnson.

benefactor
09-30-2010, 08:17 AM
Yeah...He seemed pretty pissed that he allowed himself to get taken down and stuck on bottom at the beginning of the first. He'll need to work on his boxing some too, as he will need it against better fighters to help set up his take downs. Dude is damn strong though.

One thing is for sure, English didn't expect him to go so balls out at the beginning of the third. Kinda reminded me of Cheick Kongo getting pissed off at Mustapha Al-Turk and just blasting him.

polandprzem
09-30-2010, 08:37 AM
Nice episode.

It seems like GSP keeps his cool always, no matter what.

The fight was good, but I expected more from Johnson as he was both coaches first pick.

Nice addition of Iron Mike to the show.
40 minutes spent nicely

MannyIsGod
09-30-2010, 10:18 AM
And WTF at GSP driving a freaking Toyota?!?!??!?!?

polandprzem
09-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Toyota is a solid car

btw. Koscheck did a good job motivating.

dbreiden83080
09-30-2010, 03:41 PM
And WTF at GSP driving a freaking Toyota?!?!??!?!?

Probably suspected Kos would pull some shit like he did..

He should pull a Page and put chickens in his car..:lol

Stringer_Bell
09-30-2010, 04:20 PM
One thing is for sure, English didn't expect him to go so balls out at the beginning of the third.

I'm 110% sure that it was GSP's advice "He can't fight when you back him up" that lit the fire under Mike's ass. What happened? English couldn't fight off his back and got blasted!

I look at this fight as English being much better than we expected, both guys put on a good show and I hope English gets a wild card fight for the last spot.

MannyIsGod
10-01-2010, 02:30 PM
I was simply surprised he still had that kind of energy. He looked pretty gassed at the end of the 2nd. If he hadn't gotten that submission I wonder if English would have had been able to dominate him the rest of that round. Probably not but its risky (and ballsy) to go all out like that at the start of the 3rd.

dbreiden83080
10-01-2010, 04:03 PM
I was simply surprised he still had that kind of energy. He looked pretty gassed at the end of the 2nd. If he hadn't gotten that submission I wonder if English would have had been able to dominate him the rest of that round. Probably not but its risky (and ballsy) to go all out like that at the start of the 3rd.

It was impressive and confusing..

Like where the hell was that in round 1???

MannyIsGod
10-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Well I could seem him being overly cautious in Round 1 but he just flat out looked tired in round 2. Good shit though.

MannyIsGod
10-01-2010, 04:06 PM
I will say this, so far GSP letting his fighters choose their opponents has worked out, but in a way its been more out of luck. Its going to bite them in the ass eventually.

8FOR!3
10-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Aaron's offensive wrestling was good, but you see guys like Michael all the time who don't think they're going to get taken down by someone because they don't have the wrestling credentials, but it happens anyway when they stop worrying about the possibility of it. Happens to Dan Henderson all the time.

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 01:16 AM
Team GSP's coaching is off the charts.

dbreiden83080
10-07-2010, 01:28 AM

Yep not shocked at all. GSP is one of the smartest guys in the game who surrounds himself with nothing but the best in every area.

Stringer_Bell
10-07-2010, 01:29 AM

GSP: Hey Manny, control the wrist! Control the wrist!

That's all I hear from his corner, but I know what you mean. :lol

The first round of tonight's fight was great, best round I've seen this season. Could have been on an actual card IMO, it didn't look amatuer until the yellow team member got gassed and had the life smothered out of him.

dbreiden83080
10-07-2010, 01:30 AM
GSP: Hey Manny, control the wrist! Control the wrist!

That's all I hear from his corner, but I know what you mean. :lol

The first round of tonight's fight was great, best round I've seen this season. Could have been on an actual card IMO, it didn't look amatuer until the yellow team member got gassed and had the life smothered out of him.

Man they were even doing all sorts of visual stuff tonight. Simulating the in ring walk in. That is getting your guy ready to fight..

ace3g
10-07-2010, 01:39 AM
GSP wanted to lead by example, he wants to be a "sparring partner" and let the other coaches do the "coaching" and why not with Greg Jackson (one of the best MMA coaches ever) who is on like a 10 win fight streak, in his corner.

The TroutBum
10-07-2010, 01:55 AM
Could 'AKA Boi' Kockcheck come off as a bigger ass hole/douche bag? I mean seriously. My wife, who hates MMA, was in the background and made the statement about Kos, "I feel sorry for that guy." not knowing anything about this show or MMA.

I love all of the awkward silence as he tries to insult and get under the skin of GSP. It's a train wreck. Also, way to support your fighter, walking away after he loses and going to pout in the locker room. At least Jackson and GSP were there for the loser, giving him props, etc. Fuck you Kockcheck, fuck you very much.

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Hate his hair, but I love Greg Jackson. Dude is brilliant. I love the way he was explaining the anxiety factor in this fight and a lot of the subtleties. Really really cool.

Stringer, thats flat out false.

He also yells out to elbow. :lol

dbreiden83080
10-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Hate his hair, but I love Greg Jackson. Dude is brilliant. I love the way he was explaining the anxiety factor in this fight and a lot of the subtleties. Really really cool.

Stringer, thats flat out false.

He also yells out to elbow. :lol

GSP coached Alex to the sub actually if you rememeber. He had the wrong leg hooked and he told him to switch the leg and pull down on the head..

Boom sub..

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 11:45 AM
I've just really grown to love GSP. I love how untrollable he is. Can you imagine if Rampage or Rashad had to go up against Kos? They'd want to fucking kill him. :lol

You can't phase GSP. Its so fucking great.

dbreiden83080
10-07-2010, 11:52 AM
I've just really grown to love GSP. I love how untrollable he is. Can you imagine if Rampage or Rashad had to go up against Kos? They'd want to fucking kill him. :lol

You can't phase GSP. Its so fucking great.

The Riddum is strong

Very strong...

CubanSucks
10-07-2010, 12:36 PM
I creamed myself when I saw Fitch was gonna be on next week. And who the fuck cares if Kos is a shitty coach. Rampage was horrible and Hendo wasn't too great either. It's not like the coaches are actually picked for their coaching ability

MannyIsGod
10-07-2010, 12:46 PM
I don't care if Kos is a shitty coach I just think its amazing the coaching job Team GSP is doing. By far the best coaching I've seen on the show to date.

dbreiden83080
10-07-2010, 12:50 PM
I don't care if Kos is a shitty coach I just think its amazing the coaching job Team GSP is doing. By far the best coaching I've seen on the show to date.

It's been awesome and Still to come GSP is bringing in... legendary Muay Thai world champion Jean-Charles Skarbowky, legendary boxing trainer Freddie Roach, Shawn Williams for BJJ, etc.

These guys are in MMA training fantasy camp on GSP's team..

dbreiden83080
10-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Team GSP lost their first fight

Nam Pham fought well, Spencer fucked his leg up bad on that checked kick

Kos acted like a mega douche at the end of the fight..

ace3g
10-13-2010, 11:14 PM
I wanted Jean-Charles to fuck Kos up; yeah Spencer was hurt bad, his leg was bad and he also broke his right hand.

djohn14
10-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Yea Kos is an asshole lol

dbreiden83080
10-14-2010, 12:08 PM
I wanted Jean-Charles to fuck Kos up; yeah Spencer was hurt bad, his leg was bad and he also broke his right hand.

Watching that 1st round i was not shocked at all when he came back to the corner and said "He fucked his leg up" He was throwing some hard kicks with full rotation of the hips. Pham checked more than one perfectly.

benefactor
10-14-2010, 01:09 PM
I wanted Jean-Charles to fuck Kos up
No doubt. Kos had no idea what he was getting himself into jacking with that guy. If they hadn't been in front of a camera dude probably would have beat the shit out of him.

CubanSucks
10-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Yall are fucking delusional if yall don't think Kos would've just thrown that little guy threw the wall. Congrats, he beat up on some star struck rookies while sparring

ace3g
10-14-2010, 03:18 PM
It was just funny though that Kos was messing with someone that he has no idea who that person is; and as "controlled crazy" as Jean Charles seems; it would have gotten interesting if something did happen

nDTuFKqhafM&feature=related

cornbread
10-14-2010, 04:48 PM
I hyped up John Danaher before the season started (going off the legends that I've heard about him as the instructor in the black belt class at Renzo's) and I'm glad to say his coaching ability is living up to the hype. The man is a beast, physically and intellectually. It's a trip how one minute they'll show him sounding like a college professor articulating his philosophies on fighting and then the next minute they show you him smashing some poor kid into the mat. Seriously, every time they show him training, Danaher's got this zen-like look on his face as one the fighters desperately tries to escape the knee-on-belly position. It cracks me up.

BTW, I think this has so far been the best season since Season 1 and the Comeback season.

dbreiden83080
10-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Been a good season so far for sure.. Last season sucked. I thought Tito and Chuck would go at it a bit but Tito was so scared of Chuck he never even got near him. GSP is ignoring Kos's crap but at least they are speaking to eachother.. :lol

MannyIsGod
10-14-2010, 08:51 PM
The fights in this season have generally been pretty competitive also. Its been good to watch.

benefactor
10-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Yall are fucking delusional if yall don't think Kos would've just thrown that little guy threw the wall. Congrats, he beat up on some star struck rookies while sparring
This isn't a wrestling match. If they meet on the street, I'm taking the Thai fighter.

dbreiden83080
10-14-2010, 11:04 PM
It was just funny though that Kos was messing with someone that he has no idea who that person is; and as "controlled crazy" as Jean Charles seems; it would have gotten interesting if something did happen

nDTuFKqhafM&feature=related

BTW

Great post ace.. That shit is sick..

ace3g
10-14-2010, 11:10 PM
yeah I wanted to see some of his fight clips; reminds me of the stuff from Kickboxer

the Jean Claude Van Damme movie

CubanSucks
10-15-2010, 12:40 AM
This isn't a wrestling match. If they meet on the street, I'm taking the Thai fighter.

This isn't a Thai fight. If they meet on the street, I'm taking the wrestler

benefactor
10-15-2010, 06:09 AM
This isn't a Thai fight. If they meet on the street, I'm taking the wrestler
So the better wrestler beats up the better striker in a street fight? :lol

dbreiden83080
10-15-2010, 10:46 AM

Pretty much.. Just jam the guys head into a curb..

Stringer_Bell
10-15-2010, 01:01 PM

Jean Charles types are the scariest people to mess with, IMO. They are willing to take punishment just so you expose yourself and they can hurt you. Any limb you leave open will get busted up. They've got better stamina than they look, so in a real street fight they can take as many hits as you can throw and STILL bust your face.

John Danaher is amazing, he's like a real ife Yoda. He only started BJJ when he was 28, but he's one of the best teachers in the world and according to many fighters - the best!

dbreiden83080
10-15-2010, 01:13 PM
Jean Charles types are the scariest people to mess with, IMO. They are willing to take punishment just so you expose yourself and they can hurt you. Any limb you leave open will get busted up. They've got better stamina than they look, so in a real street fight they can take as many hits as you can throw and STILL bust your face.

John Danaher is amazing, he's like a real ife Yoda. He only started BJJ when he was 28, but he's one of the best teachers in the world and according to many fighters - the best!

Dave Camario is a wizard of JJ and he basically says in interviews that John is the best..

CubanSucks
10-15-2010, 03:35 PM

YES. The ghetto "tough guy" mentality for street fights is wrestling is for pussies, that's why no one considers it legit. I heard it all the time back in high school. There would be a fight and one of the guys would naturally wanna take it to the ground but everyone would call him out. The first thing I thought was "since when is a street fight not anything you can do with your body to win?!" But us MMA fans should know better than that, right?

dbreiden83080
10-15-2010, 03:51 PM
YES. The ghetto "tough guy" mentality for street fights is wrestling is for pussies, that's why no one considers it legit. I heard it all the time back in high school. There would be a fight and one of the guys would naturally wanna take it to the ground but everyone would call him out. The first thing I thought was "since when is a street fight not anything you can do with your body to win?!" But us MMA fans should know better than that, right?

Now this is true. I can remember so many years ago when i was in middle school, like 5th grade that a friend of mine got into a fight in the Gym locker room with this guy who was on the wrestling team. He was pretty good too, because he went on to compete well in High School. So he could have taken it to the ground likely whenever he wanted too but he just stood there and traded punches and kicks with my friend and got the worse end of it. He didn't get beat up but he lost. There still is that mentality of

"Wrestling is for pussies just stand and throw"

benefactor
10-15-2010, 03:55 PM
I have rarely seen anyone in a street fight go straight to the ground. It almost always starts with measuring and then if it goes to the ground it usually happens when one guy or the other gets caught with a good punch.

If Josh rushed him immediately, he might be able to take him...but I doubt he'd get the chance. If Jean-Charles' Thai fighting cred is legit, then he has outstanding placement and timing with his strikes and would likely catch Koscheck coming in....and we all know about Koscheck's iron chin......

HVpKc9ez4Lk
(fighter in video is actually Paulo Thiago)

dbreiden83080
10-15-2010, 03:56 PM
I have rarely seen anyone in a street fight go straight to the ground. It almost always starts with measuring and then if it goes to the ground it usually happens when one guy or the other gets caught with a good punch.

If Josh rushed him immediately, he might be able to take him...but I doubt he'd get the chance. If Jean-Charles' Thai fighting cred is legit, then he has outstanding placement and timing with his strikes and would likely catch Koscheck coming in....and we all know about Koscheck's iron chin......

HVpKc9ez4Lk
(fighter in video is actually Paulo Thiago)

You did watch the Toney/Randy fight right?

If Josh wants the TD he is gonna get it.

benefactor
10-15-2010, 03:59 PM
You did watch the Toney/Randy fight right?

If Josh wants the TD he is gonna get it.
lol comparing washed up James Fucking Toney to a world class Thai fighter.

If Josh stood with Jean-Charles for any amount of time he would get KTFO'ed.

ace3g
10-15-2010, 04:01 PM
yeah but the Randy/Toney fight was boxer against MMA, Jean Charles is Muay Thai he knows how to throw kicks and work with a clinch; so I'm sure his footwork and balance is better and wouldn't be as vulnerable to the TD that Toney was.

CubanSucks
10-15-2010, 04:01 PM
And BTW, I wasn't talking about an actual matchup between the 2 (which I wouldn't deny would be pretty interesting). I was just sayin that if they were gonna scrap right there in that dressing room already like 1 foot from each other then Kos would've just wrestled him into the wall and smothered him

ace3g
10-15-2010, 04:02 PM
plus you never mess with someone that goes into his fights drunk, lol

ace3g
10-15-2010, 04:03 PM
And BTW, I wasn't talking about an actual matchup between the 2 (which I wouldn't deny would be pretty interesting). I was just sayin that if they were gonna scrap right there in that dressing room already like 1 foot from each other then Kos would've just wrestled him into the wall and smothered him

the thing is, Kos had no idea what Jean Charles was capable of, he didn't know his skill level, just thought he was some random guy in the lockerroom, Jean Charles has the adv in that situation.

benefactor
10-15-2010, 04:04 PM
I'll give you that. Like I said, if Koscheck can rush him quick enough he has a chance...if not and they measure for any amount of time it's game over.

dbreiden83080
10-15-2010, 04:13 PM
lol comparing washed up James Fucking Toney to a world class Thai fighter.

If Josh stood with Jean-Charles for any amount of time he would get KTFO'ed.

How would he stop that super-low TD that Randy did to Toney? He's never seen anything like that from a wrestler of Josh's caliber. The mentality of any amount of time and he gets KO'd is bullshit. It's proven to be bullshit in MMA over and over as wrestlers easily beat strikers all the time.. Kongo is a great striker and Cain took him down and beat his ass for 15 min like a drum.. That's what Kos would do to this guy..

CubanSucks
10-15-2010, 04:22 PM
:stirpot: .... :lmao

benefactor
10-15-2010, 05:40 PM
How would he stop that super-low TD that Randy did to Toney? He's never seen anything like that from a wrestler of Josh's caliber. The mentality of any amount of time and he gets KO'd is bullshit. It's proven to be bullshit in MMA over and over as wrestlers easily beat strikers all the time.. Kongo is a great striker and Cain took him down and beat his ass for 15 min like a drum.. That's what Kos would do to this guy..
Except we are not talking about MMA...we are talking about the street. Is Koscheck gonna shoot for a takedown on the concrete? :lol No one shoots for a takedown in a street fight. He misses and he's gonna eat one of those shins. Plus there is the fact that MMA wrestlers know how to cut off the ring and use the cage to get the takedown. He'd have to close the distance using strikes...and that would wind up really, really bad for him.

If they are standing close enough initially and Koscheck makes a quick move to get his hands on him then yes, he could get him to the ground. If there is any significant distance he will need to close he's getting his ass kicked.

At the end of the day, it's all speculation. It could go either way...IMO Koscheck going to sleep is the more likely outcome.

CubanSucks
10-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Except we are not talking about MMA...we are talking about the street. Is Koscheck gonna shoot for a takedown on the concrete? :lol No one shoots for a takedown in a street fight. He misses and he's gonna eat one of those shins. Plus there is the fact that MMA wrestlers know how to cut off the ring and use the cage to get the takedown. He'd have to close the distance using strikes...and that would wind up really, really bad for him.

If they are standing close enough initially and Koscheck makes a quick move to get his hands on him then yes, he could get him to the ground. If there is any significant distance he will need to close he's getting his ass kicked.

At the end of the day, it's all speculation. It could go either way...IMO Koscheck going to sleep is the more likely outcome.

I don't know why you mentioned "the street" when responding to me saying Kos would've thrown him through the wall. I started this damn thing so we're going by MY hypothetical scenario, DAMMIT!!

MannyIsGod
10-15-2010, 08:27 PM
I got in some fights in grade school and I can tell you I took that shit to the ground as soon as I could. I've got short trex arms and I wasn't about to try and box. I didn't care what anyone thought because when I was a kid I lived in some horrible neighborhoods where you didnt want to get your ass kicked it opened you up to more people fucking with you all the time and getting beat up tends to hurt.

CubanSucks
10-15-2010, 08:47 PM
It was always the black kids who thought that boxing was the only true way to fight

ace3g
10-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Holy Shit...is all I have to say about the first fight....and I am really excited with the results!!!!

BlairForceDejuan
10-20-2010, 09:39 PM
lol wat

Sick guilly from Shaggy Doo.

BoricuaCJA
10-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Holy Shit...is all I have to say about the first fight....and I am really excited with the results!!!!
I was literally ROFL. Koscheck and his team were talking so much shit, and bam over in 20 seconds with a guillotine. Ha Ha!!!:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:ro llin

dbreiden83080
10-20-2010, 10:02 PM
2 dominant wins for Team GSP.. Kos hiding one of GSP's sandals

fucking idiot...

This season has been all Team GSP!!!

ace3g
10-20-2010, 10:06 PM
lol team Kos this episode;

was really impressed with Jonathan Brookins; didn't know anything about him (glad he has wrestling skills as well as JJ)

The TroutBum
10-20-2010, 11:47 PM
Google Brookins -- he fought Aldo for the WEC title last year, and did pretty well. He was my pick to win this whole thing, even though I don't think it's fair that he's allowed to participate. BTW, FUCK YOU KOSFAG AND FUCK YOUR FAGGOTY TEAM. "You can stop puffing your chest out now.", followed by a, "Dude, wanna touch gloves now that I'm actually scared of what you can do to me?" Fuck you. Alaskan Fisherman FTFW, cock suckers.

benefactor
10-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Google Brookins -- he fought Aldo for the WEC title last year, and did pretty well. He was my pick to win this whole thing, even though I don't think it's fair that he's allowed to participate. BTW, FUCK YOU KOSFAG AND FUCK YOUR FAGGOTY TEAM. "You can stop puffing your chest out now.", followed by a, "Dude, wanna touch gloves now that I'm actually scared of what you can do to me?" Fuck you. Alaskan Fisherman FTFW, cock suckers.
He actually lost to Aldo in '08...and it was only Aldo's second fight in the WEC. Aldo didn't win the title until he beat Mike Brown at the end of '09.

The Aldo fight was he only fight in the WEC. Since then Brookins has fought in a couple fringe promotions but hasn't fought anyone to write home about. It's good to see Dana bring him back on the show to let him earn himself a spot in the UFC...although he's probably good enough to just give a contract to anyway and will likely get one even if he doesn't make it to the finale.

Cody McKenzie...man what a sick guillotine. I've never seen anyone that can lock one in so deep so quickly. He didn't even have to wrap his legs around him. He's pretty much proven that any wrestler that shoots to high on that takedown is almost asking to go to sleep.

MannyIsGod
10-21-2010, 04:56 PM
:lmao @ last night. WTF was that? If you just avoid his choke then you should beat him, so wtf do you do right off the bat? Go for the TD and get choked. Fucking brilliant.

Winning is about being smart unless you're a physical freak like Brock. Why can't these guys learn that?

Stringer_Bell
10-21-2010, 05:33 PM
I think Sevak should get a Wild Card fight spot, his punches and speed are scary and I feel like if he worked on submission escapes more he'd be one of the most dangerous and he could beat almost any of them on the feet.

MannyIsGod
10-21-2010, 06:01 PM
I think I'd honestly be pissed if they gave a WC spot to someone who got choked out that fast.

ace3g
10-21-2010, 06:16 PM
and that was the TUF sub all time record for quickest match

dbreiden83080
10-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Kos hasn't come off as bad as Shamrock on this season because he worked the guys hard and cared but he sure came off bad. It's 5-1 with one fight to go in the pre-lims. So that's 5-2 at best and his shit-talk to team GSP has been immature and stupid.

He hides one of GSP's sandals on the last show :rolleyes

GMAFB Kos.. If you are gonna be a clown, at least be a good one..

Stringer_Bell
10-21-2010, 06:46 PM
and that was the TUF sub all time record for quickest match

Sevak wasn't in the record sub match. I admit he got subbed quicker than most, but he's dangerous and other than the 2 tall submission artists (both of which who won last night)...he'd smash the others in a WC fight. This is the best group I've seen in awhile in terms of anyone being able to take it given the route.

I mean, Court and Roy were just waiting to win the last TUF competitions. This one is wide-open.

ace3g
10-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Sevak wasn't in the record sub match. I admit he got subbed quicker than most, but he's dangerous and other than the 2 tall submission artists (both of which who won last night)...he'd smash the others in a WC fight. This is the best group I've seen in awhile in terms of anyone being able to take it given the route.

I mean, Court and Roy were just waiting to win the last TUF competitions. This one is wide-open.

no Cody's victory was the fastest sub victory in TUF history, sorry about the clarification

The TroutBum
10-21-2010, 10:28 PM
He actually lost to Aldo in '08...and it was only Aldo's second fight in the WEC. Aldo didn't win the title until he beat Mike Brown at the end of '09.

The Aldo fight was he only fight in the WEC. Since then Brookins has fought in a couple fringe promotions but hasn't fought anyone to write home about. It's good to see Dana bring him back on the show to let him earn himself a spot in the UFC...although he's probably good enough to just give a contract to anyway and will likely get one even if he doesn't make it to the finale.

Cody McKenzie...man what a sick guillotine. I've never seen anyone that can lock one in so deep so quickly. He didn't even have to wrap his legs around him. He's pretty much proven that any wrestler that shoots to high on that takedown is almost asking to go to sleep.

Well, at least you didn't make me look stupid.

polandprzem
10-23-2010, 06:47 AM
i laughed loud as hell when seeing this guillotine :lol

And Ks face was precious haha. He talks trash when he is being demolished? GMAB

I though he is a better trashtalker but it seems like he tries too much and can't get under GSP skin.

Nice

MannyIsGod
10-28-2010, 08:23 AM
Boring episode. Get choked out in record time and get a spot in the wild card. Great.

Stringer_Bell
10-28-2010, 08:43 AM
Boring episode. Get choked out in record time and get a spot in the wild card. Great.

Considering it wasn't just a choke-out, it was "you better watch out for the fucking choke, don't get caught on the takedown" and then it happened...yea, I call BS. They might as well of picked Sevak since at least he has better punching power or Dane since he'd have a chance to put some offense instead of playing defense for 2 rounds.

Can't wait for the male nurse to get choked by Kos, that shit looks hilarious.

dbreiden83080
10-28-2010, 11:28 AM
I don't see how Stevens getting another chance was fair at all. He came in with an attitude like he was the man and then sucked ass in his fight. So he had a good resume coming into the show, so what?

He didn't perform..

MannyIsGod
10-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Obviously its Dana pulling for the guy he thinks actually has the best shot to make it. Its complete and utter bullshit for Dane though.

Kos fucking with the medic is weak as shit. I hope as GSP is fucking him up he whispers that he's no medic.

ace3g
10-28-2010, 12:16 PM
that or I hope Jean Charles gets involved in the fight (if he is there in that episode)

CubanSucks
10-28-2010, 02:58 PM
that or I hope Jean Charles gets involved in the fight (if he is there in that episode)

lets not get into that discussion again :lmao

But in all seriousness, what the fuck was up with that little french bitch getting all political and historical while traing Dane? STFU! It would be like reminding one of the black fighters that his ancestors were slaves to his white opponent's ancestors. Completely irrelevant random BS

Stringer_Bell
10-28-2010, 04:57 PM
But in all seriousness, what the fuck was up with that little french bitch getting all political and historical while traing Dane? STFU! It would be like reminding one of the black fighters that his ancestors were slaves to his white opponent's ancestors. Completely irrelevant random BS

It was a bit of a stretch, but I can understand how that convo would work when training w/ the Jean Charles - at least from a "getting into fight mode" standpoint.

CubanSucks
10-28-2010, 08:42 PM
It was a bit of a stretch, but I can understand how that convo would work when training w/ the Jean Charles - at least from a "getting into fight mode" standpoint.

Of course I knew he was trying to get some motivation, but I'm not too sure it wasn't just as much about him venting out his own typical frenchy U.S. hating steam

CubanSucks
10-28-2010, 08:44 PM
btw who is that white coach for GSP who's balding really bad and who's ALWAYS wearing a fucking under armor shirt? I can't fucking stand him

dbreiden83080
10-28-2010, 10:27 PM
btw who is that white coach for GSP who's balding really bad and who's ALWAYS wearing a fucking under armor shirt? I can't fucking stand him

That's John Danaher

One of the best JJ coaches in the sport. Regarded by many as the best..

What you can't stand him because of something he said or just because of how he looks??

CubanSucks
10-28-2010, 11:28 PM
That's John Danaher

One of the best JJ coaches in the sport. Regarded by many as the best..

What you can't stand him because of something he said or just because of how he looks??

:lol

yeah I know it's completely immature but I don't give a damn. Wear a fucking normal shirt when EVERYONE else is and stop living in denial about your horrid balding

tbh I don't even remember ever hearing the guy talk

polandprzem
10-29-2010, 07:55 AM
yea be like everyone else :tu

:rolleyes

CubanSucks
10-29-2010, 03:01 PM
yea be like everyone else :tu

:rolleyes

take it easy you little emo goth nonconformist

dbreiden83080
11-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Kos accusing GSP of bringing that Huge black guy in just to smack talk Him..:lol

That shit's hilarious if it's true..

Stevens did very little in that fight and did not deserve to get that chance...

Lee-Roy and Mike fighting is interesting..

Soul_Patch
11-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Kos accusing GSP of bringing that Huge black guy in just to smack talk Him..:lol

That shit's hilarious if it's true..

Stevens did very little in that fight and did not deserve to get that chance...

Lee-Roy and Mike fighting is interesting..

I home Mike totally destroys that kid. God only knows how giant his head is going to be if he happens to win another match.

Unfortunately Mike doesn't look like that great of a fighter either..

MannyIsGod
11-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Mike is going to destroy him. And yeah, Mark Stevens is a waste. Get caught by the same shit twice.

Tate getting to Kos was funny as shit. "You look like you got beat by a peroxide bottle" had me fucking rolling.

Kos is so scared and insecure its not even funny.

desflood
11-04-2010, 09:34 AM
I don't quite get Kos. Obviously an intelligent guy, getting to be a really good fighter, but just plain stupid-acting sometimes. Don't know if it's like you say Manny, he's just insecure, or if he's got a real mean streak but a conscious behind it that makes him stop just short of it being totally effective. I wonder if that's it; he plays the heel, gets the watchers, but maybe under it he's not a bad guy and he feels a little guilty about it all. Everybody around him says he's actually good to train and hang around with, so he can't be a jerk all the time.

MannyIsGod
11-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Fighters come in different molds but he's so mentally weak, IMO, and that is the classic sign of someone who is insecure. George takes all his shit on the show and never reacts because he doesn't need to prove himself in front of the cameras but this dude can't take shit from a fucking paramedic and snaps. Its just weakness.

Stringer_Bell
11-04-2010, 12:59 PM
lol at Kos's conspiracy theories about GSP.

The next round looks full of good fights, hope Bruce Leeroy kicks Michael's ass. I hate his voice haha

Soul_Patch
11-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Whts up with the Indian kid getting all butt hurt over being stiff armed...lol...

that kid was ready to blow a fuse, huffin and puffin, almost crying.

cornbread
11-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Whts up with the Indian kid getting all butt hurt over being stiff armed...lol...

that kid was ready to blow a fuse, huffin and puffin, almost crying.

The kid felt wronged and was seeing red. Sometimes those kinds of fights can be an emotion dump. I don't really fault him for it.

On a separate note, I think Kos accidently showed the side of him he doesn't want fans to see. The guy has been doing best to play the villain and has done a fine job at that. But after the scuffle with the medic, I was impressed at the way Kos went to go apologize to GSP's fighter. He was very genuine and seemed to have the young fighter's best interest at heart. No games. No BS. Just comforting the guy and apologizing. I'll doubt we'll that side of him again. lol

CubanSucks
11-04-2010, 04:05 PM
lol at Nat trying to coach :lmao Even Dana ranked on him

I hope Sevak smashes Jonathan "the swamp monster" Brookings

I hope Michael smashes Bruce Leeroy (even though Mike's voice pisses me off too)

And even though I thought the matchup was a little weird I hope Nat KILLS Cody (talk about voices that make me clinch my fist) :bang:ihit

CubanSucks
11-04-2010, 04:07 PM
We've still yet to see what's his face punch the other guy for getting in his face by the pool :hungry: I can't wait for that episode

MannyIsGod
11-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Doubtful that Brookings loses. In fact I'm pretty sure he's going to win the whole thing.

dbreiden83080
11-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Doubtful that Brookings loses. In fact I'm pretty sure he's going to win the whole thing.

I'm with you. Somehow the coaches missed on Brookings as a top pick, he was in the top picks but he should have been the top pick..

My picks going forward are..

Brookings over Psycho- First round sub This kid i think is going all the way..

Nam Over Kody- Nam should keep this up on the feet. It looks to me like all Kody has is his pattented choke and not much else.. His striking looked like shit.. Nam by decision or stoppage TKO..

Kyle over Aaron- First round sub and Kos knew it by the look on his face

Mike Johnson over Bruce Lee Roy- Decision with wrestling if Johnson plays it smart..

desflood
11-05-2010, 09:31 AM
On a separate note, I think Kos accidently showed the side of him he doesn't want fans to see. The guy has been doing best to play the villain and has done a fine job at that. But after the scuffle with the medic, I was impressed at the way Kos went to go apologize to GSP's fighter. He was very genuine and seemed to have the young fighter's best interest at heart. No games. No BS. Just comforting the guy and apologizing. I'll doubt we'll that side of him again. lol
He showed it again - it just didn't make the air :lol

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/11/4/1795023/unaired-footage-from-the-ultimate-fighter-josh-koscheck-apologizes-to#comments

Turns out, the medic was the instigator for this incident - mocking the Armenians; Kos was sticking up for his guys. He was also the bigger man afterward, apologizing. My attitude toward Koscheck is this close to improving.

dbreiden83080
11-05-2010, 05:04 PM
He showed it again - it just didn't make the air :lol

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/11/4/1795023/unaired-footage-from-the-ultimate-fighter-josh-koscheck-apologizes-to#comments

Turns out, the medic was the instigator for this incident - mocking the Armenians; Kos was sticking up for his guys. He was also the bigger man afterward, apologizing. My attitude toward Koscheck is this close to improving.

Yeah but he only started up on the Armenians after Kos pants him on the way ino the gym..

And

If GSP hired this guy to get in Kos's face on purpose i think that is hands down the funniest shit ever on TUF.. I mean friggin hilarious ..

dbreiden83080
11-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Good episode. Brookins looks amazing. Very skilled and slick. He's the most talented guy i have seen on this show since guys like Forrest, Rashad. He's young, has a great attitude and just looks to be on the right path.. He's my pick to win this thing..

Nam Pham fought good. Kody fought better than i thought he would, but his lack of striking was just too much..

MannyIsGod
11-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Kody did well because of an excellent game plan and his willingness to play into it. He did as well as he did simply because he was coached extremely well. Kos after the fight was such a douche bag though. Its not about him and he doesn't seem to realize that these guys are fighting for a career not some stupid fucking vendetta.

Brookings has this shit down. Can't see anyone beating him and I can't imagine a better mentor for him than GSP considering both of their mindsets. Realy really like Brookings.

CubanSucks
11-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Damn, Cody! Nice endurance :lmao

Stringer_Bell
11-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Cody looked awful, but I feel he could have won a decision if he hadn't wasted so much energy on takedowns and just kneed in the clinch. So many times guys get into the "must take him down" mindset and gas themselves out. I like Nam's personality, but he's kinda boring to me. Hope he fights Michael/Leeroy winner in the next round.

Brookins is the best pick to win it all right now. He's got great experience, good chin, smart and focused - I don't think anyone can beat him if he gets to the finals.

The TroutBum
11-14-2010, 03:31 AM
Johnson better pound that little fuck stick to death.

CubanSucks
11-14-2010, 04:17 AM
Johnson better pound that little fuck stick to death.

word up homie

desflood
11-15-2010, 10:12 AM
better pound that little fuck stick
:lol

This is why people call mma gay.

polandprzem
11-18-2010, 07:13 AM
damn kos is much more stupid then I thought he was.
It bothers him so much that he cannot get under GSPs sing he is talking shity in front of the cameras :rolleyes

nice semis

And I will :lmao if Koscheck will be choked out by GSP :)

benefactor
11-18-2010, 11:04 AM
Kyle over Aaron- First round sub and Kos knew it by the look on his face

Mike Johnson over Bruce Lee Roy- Decision with wrestling if Johnson plays it smart..
Well done, sir.

The fights went about like I thought they would. The best four fighters have made it to the semis IMO.

ace3g
11-18-2010, 02:07 PM
damn kos is much more stupid then I thought he was.
It bothers him so much that he cannot get under GSPs sing he is talking shity in front of the cameras :rolleyes

nice semis

And I will :lmao if Koscheck will be choked out by GSP :)

I was discussing this with a friend but it would be awesome if GSP uses the McKenzietine against Kos in the fight for how he acted after Cody lost

strosFan2
11-22-2010, 12:05 PM
I agree, Kos is a smug cocky SOB that needs to be McKenzitine'd into submission!

Does he think Side Show Bob is a good look for him? haha

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7596/sideshowkoscopy.jpg
of course with a little editing to Bob

CubanSucks
12-02-2010, 02:44 PM
2 things I got from this episode. First, what the fuck was Glen 'fat ass baby' Davis doing there!?! Get your goofy chubby bitch looking self off of this show you crybaby fuckup! Second, since when is it gay or abnormal to jerk off in the shower especially when there isn't anywhere else to do it in the house? I'm not saying I wouldn't have been one of those guys joking around about it but I definitely wouldn't have been like Michael saying "I can't lose to a guy who jerks it in the shower"

btw, where the fuck is everyone? Am I the only one who still watches the show?

dbreiden83080
12-02-2010, 05:59 PM
2 things I got from this episode. First, what the fuck was Glen 'fat ass baby' Davis doing there!?! Get your goofy chubby bitch looking self off of this show you crybaby fuckup! Second, since when is it gay or abnormal to jerk off in the shower especially when there isn't anywhere else to do it in the house? I'm not saying I wouldn't have been one of those guys joking around about it but I definitely wouldn't have been like Michael saying "I can't lose to a guy who jerks it in the shower"

btw, where the fuck is everyone? Am I the only one who still watches the show?

Great season overall. Some good fights and good storylines. Looks like Kos didn't do a very good job this year which i thought he was but his guys seemeed underwhelmed by his coaching.. GSP owned him with better coaching brought in and just more team unity. Brookins should take the finale and i think he has a big future in the UFC as long as he stays on the track he's on now..

War GSP Dec 11th..

MannyIsGod
12-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Did I miss the scene where the someone was supposed to get KOed in the backyard according to the hype up on the first episode?

Anyway, Brookings is going to win this. I like Johnson but Brookings is damn good. Pretty good season.

CubanSucks
12-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Did I miss the scene where the someone was supposed to get KOed in the backyard according to the hype up on the first episode?

Anyway, Brookings is going to win this. I like Johnson but Brookings is damn good. Pretty good season.

I don't think so. I've been waiting for it all season. Must've cut it out, those motherfuckers

ace3g
12-02-2010, 07:55 PM
I don't think so. I've been waiting for it all season. Must've cut it out, those motherfuckers

Yeah they made a big deal of that scene, and then to never show it.....come on

MannyIsGod
12-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Yeah OK. Thats what I thought too - makes you wonder why they cut it. I wonder who was involved.

strosFan2
12-02-2010, 11:12 PM
I watched every week expecting that scene...i wonder it they will have a uncut/behind the scenes episode with all that in there...

CubanSucks
12-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Yeah OK. Thats what I thought too - makes you wonder why they cut it. I wonder who was involved.

I'm almost positive the guy who does the hitting was the guy who lost to Bruce Leeroy in the first fight (Jeremy? can't remember his name). But I can't remember at all who he KTFOs

MannyIsGod
12-03-2010, 04:33 PM
I watched every week expecting that scene...i wonder it they will have a uncut/behind the scenes episode with all that in there...

:lmao

I'm not going to lie - I kept waiting for it too and was all excited for this past episode because it HAD to be on there. I feel robbed.