09-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Who you got?

Venti Quattro
09-01-2010, 03:11 AM
Toronto for the 2011 first pick

Darrin
09-01-2010, 03:17 AM
Who you got?

Miami. I don't think I want to see Sasha Vujacic with 3 rings. Kobe has more than proved himself without Shaq. Lebron James needs to shut people up and I would love to see that team come together and become one of the greatest in league history. It would be nice to get their first versus the 2-time defending Champions and not against an up-start team like Oklahoma City, Utah, or an aging Dallas team.

That said, I want it to be a classic series, a long one. I don't want there to be any doubt because of injury or referees that the Heat deserved the title. I would love to see the Heat as defending Champions in 2012 because it means they will seem invincible and when someone does knock them off...it will be huge.

LkrFan
09-01-2010, 05:00 AM
OP, the Suns won't be there - you can take that to the bank. :lol

The cHeat have a big doughnut in the middle. Lakers have the best collection of bigs in the L. The Lakers improved their perimeter defense to combat the "perimeter . The Lakers have the best kloser in the L.

The cHeat would have to play their "Big 3" 45+ mpg just to have a chance. They have no bench because vet minimums are backing them up - sans Mike no defense Miller.

As currently constructed the Lakers would take them out in 5 or 6. However, I strongly believe either Boston or Orlando will be there over the cHeat because the cHeat has no frontline.

Basketball Jones
09-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Spurs

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Heat won't make the finals this year. Lakers are no sure thing either but have a better chance of getting there. Back in Showtime, Lakers were the favorites to win the west Magic Johnson's first 11 seasons but Houston beat them twice, and Phoenix once. Magic got to the finals his last year, upsetting the Blazers. So if neither the Lakers nor the Heat make it, two other teams have to. Seems enough parity exists in the rest of the east and west to call it a crap shoot.

However, if the Lakers play the Heat in the finals, Los Angeles will beat them.

Ace
09-01-2010, 09:20 AM
The cHeat would have to play their "Big 3" 45+ mpg just to have a chance.
In the finals playing your superstar as many minutes as possible is ideal. Not to much they're all considerably young and unlikely over the hill Kobe they can play extended minutes.

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 09:22 AM
No answer for Bynum. Game over: :lobt: :lobt: :lobt:

stretch
09-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Miami. I don't think I want to see Sasha Vujacic with 3 rings. Kobe has more than proved himself without Shaq. Lebron James needs to shut people up and I would love to see that team come together and become one of the greatest in league history. It would be nice to get their first versus the 2-time defending Champions and not against an up-start team like Oklahoma City, Utah, or an aging Dallas team.

That said, I want it to be a classic series, a long one. I don't want there to be any doubt because of injury or referees that the Heat deserved the title. I would love to see the Heat as defending Champions in 2012 because it means they will seem invincible and when someone does knock them off...it will be huge.