PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Bobcats

badfish22
09-01-2010, 02:15 AM
I was wondering what the consensus on them is? I haven't heard a lot of talk about them, they got some nice additions this offseason. Last year, they really heated up after the Sjax trade but unfortunately, they ran into the Magic who were playing OUTSTANDING basketball when the playoffs started. Their core consits of: Sjax, Wallace, Diaw, Henderson, Augustine and Nazr. They added Dampier, Carroll and Najera. I think they could be a top 6 team in the East.

Thoughts?

Darrin
09-01-2010, 03:25 AM
I was wondering what the consensus on them is? I haven't heard a lot of talk about them, they got some nice additions this offseason. Last year, they really heated up after the Sjax trade but unfortunately, they ran into the Magic who were playing OUTSTANDING basketball when the playoffs started. Their core consits of: Sjax, Wallace, Diaw, Henderson, Augustine and Nazr. They added Dampier, Carroll and Najera. I think they could be a top 6 team in the East.

Thoughts?

Back to the lottery with them. They have lost a lot of talent this season and Wallace has slowed down the past two years. Jackson was a great addition last season, but I don't see them back in the playoff hunt. The East only has 6 playoff teams as far as I am concerned. They could make it, but I would take them about as seriously as the 2004 Boston Celtics or the 2009 Detroit Pistons.

TDMVPDPOY
09-01-2010, 03:51 AM
they make the playoffs for sure

last seaosn they were stocking up bigs and wing players

same with this season more defensive minded players...fck production when u have jax :D

Pelicans78
09-01-2010, 06:17 AM
They will be very strong defensively as usual. Don't think Felton was a big loss. Question will be on offense and bench production.

eisfeld
09-01-2010, 06:32 AM
You could at least try and write another text for each of the team thread you were opening ;)

badfish22
09-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Hmm I guess no one cares about Charlotte. No wonder Damp didn't wanna play there.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Hmm I guess no one cares about Charlotte. No wonder Damp didn't wanna play there.
:lmao

JamStone
09-01-2010, 01:52 PM
I think they're a lot like the Milwaukee Bucks...

I haven't heard a lot of talk about them, but they made some nice additions this offseason.

DPG21920
09-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Losing Felton hurts.