View Full Version : Cobbler, since you ostensibly contributed to all of the Lakers 16 championships

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 08:31 AM
by being a 30 year season ticket holder and cheering on your team, tell the forum about the titles you won in Minnesota.

Also, any other historical details would be greatly appreciated. Like, do you think Mikan could make it in today's game? Or, how did you feel about making the transition to LA after Bob Short decided to pick up and move?

And did all those constant ass rapings from the Celtics contribute to your wheelchair bound state?

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-01-2010, 08:40 AM
A fan of a team celebrates all titles won by their team. It also doesn't matter where they live. Best example is the large number of Spurs fans on board here from outside of Texas. European and Asian fans of any USA team celebrate all franchise titles.

A 21 year old Yankees fan celebrates 27 titles even though he only lived through 4.
A 21 year old Celtics fan Celebrates 17 titles even though he only lived though 1.
A 21 year old Lakers fan celebrates 16 titles even though he only lived through 5.
A 21 year old Spurs fan celebrates all 4 titles and has lived through them all.

Myself, I don't think Mikan makes it today. He had a huge height advantage, a tiny key to maneuver in, and barely shot 40% for his career. I also don't think Russell's Celtics beat any finals team from 1980 on.

DPG21920
09-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Wheel chair smack is lame.

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 08:46 AM
We're not talking about celebrating, we're talking about contributing. Cobbler claims the 16 rings are his. So I'm curious about his experiences when he won those titles. After all, it's not everyday we get a 16 time champion on these boards.

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Wheel chair smack is lame.

I wasn't making fun of him.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 08:47 AM
A fan of a team celebrates all titles won by their team. It also doesn't matter where they live. Best example is the large number of Spurs fans on board here from outside of Texas. European and Asian fans of any USA team celebrate all franchise titles.

Yeah, and it's retarded.

DPG21920
09-01-2010, 08:50 AM
You can celebrate, just don't claim they are yours.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Lakers fans even celebrating the 1949 Minneapolis Lakers' title is retarded. Kings fans don't celebrate the 1951 Rochester Royals title.

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 08:57 AM
The Lakers are still the Lakers. What a retarded comparison.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 08:59 AM
It's the same franchise. So you're saying that if the Kings didn't change their name and they were the Sacramento Royals that would make it so they have a championship?

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Lakers = Lakers.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Lakers = Lakers.

So you're saying that if the Kings didn't change their name and they were the Sacramento Royals that would make it so they have a championship?

Ashy Larry
09-01-2010, 09:01 AM
I just couldn't grasp or celebrate those Minneapolis titles ...... just couldn't for some strange reason. Maybe because I live in Los Angeles County and not Minneapolis ......

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 09:01 AM
The Lakers are still the Lakers. What a retarded comparison.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 09:02 AM
Thanks for answering my question.

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 09:02 AM
Goran bullying dis' nigga!

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the retarded comparison.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 09:03 AM
It obviously wasn't retarded since you kept dodging the question.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-01-2010, 09:05 AM
Yeah, and it's retarded.

So you have to live in or near the city team plays in to be a fan and celebrate their success? What if you grow up in one market and develop loyalties but move for professional reasons? You can't cheer on your old teams anymore and party down when they win?

Take a old Raiders fan. They won two superbowls in Oakland. Then they move to Los Angeles and got some more fans. They win a title in LA and move back to Oakland and still own 3 Superbowl titles. Los Angeles doesn't own the title but all Raiders fans can celebrate. Raiders are one of those teams with fans everywhere.

Take on old Los Angeles Rams fan. I doubt many Cleveland Rams fans are around, they are Browns fans now. LA Rams won a NFL title in the 1950's. Even though the Rams moved, their LA fans are more than welcome to celebrate the Rams Superbowl win in St. Louis. St. Louis Rams own that 1950's title, not the Phoenix Cardinals, who used to play in St. Louis.

The Baltimore Ravens do not own the Cleveland Browns titles. The deal to allow the move was the team name, colors, and history remain in Cleveland.

Notice the 4 year gap: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/

Same deal was made when the Seattle Supersonics moved to OKC. If Seattle ever gets an NBA expanision team, they will name it the Supersonics and claim their old history. B-Ball reference will correct team history then:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/OKC/

Yeah, Hawks play in Atlanta but their fans have a title won in St. Louis. Same with a few other teams.

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 09:05 AM
How can one dodge something so retarded?

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 09:06 AM
It was just a question going by your logic. According to your logic, the Kings could switch their name back to the Royals and that act would net them a championship.

Venti Quattro
09-01-2010, 09:08 AM
I celebrate championships but I don't own it. I didn't play. I paid but so did 20,000 or so season ticket holders.

Double-Up
09-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Lakers fans even celebrating the 1949 Minneapolis Lakers' title is retarded. Kings fans don't celebrate the 1951 Rochester Royals title.

lol 1949.

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 09:09 AM
It was just a question going by your logic. According to your logic, the Kings could switch their name back to the Royals and that act would net them a championship.

You already posted this retarded comparison enough times for everyone to see it.

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 09:11 AM
And Ashy Larry your invitation to the 1952 :lobt: celebration bash next month has been revoked.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 09:12 AM
I just find it funny you think something as trivial as whether or not the team changes its name when it moves decides whether or not fans in the new city can celebrate championships won in the previous city.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Goran, I see where your logic is on titles and where they were won, and there is nothing wrong with you having that opinion. The wrinkle in the armor, as I pointed out, is the two legal cases where titles stayed in a city. Every other case, the titles moved along with the franchise. Another problem is if a team can't count a championship from a former city, then the teams that beat them before they moved can't count their wins either! Tell the Yankees they have to give back all those championships they won against the New York Giants, and the Brooklyn Dodgers.

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 09:14 AM
I just find it funny you think something as trivial as whether or not the team changes its name when it moves decides whether or not fans in the new city can celebrate championships won in the previous city.

I find it funny that you would make such a retarded comparison.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Another problem is if a team can't count a championship from a former city, then the teams that beat them before they moved can't count their wins either!
Why not Lakerfan? That makes no sense.

Btw, your whole shtick of a Lakers fan pretending to be a Timerwolves fan who is OK with LA getting Minneapolis's titles is really unfunny and retarded.

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 09:17 AM
really unfunny and retarded.

And Goran Dynasty knows unfunny and retarded very well.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 09:18 AM
And Goran Dynasty knows unfunny and retarded very well.
Almost as well as you know dodging questions

Ashy Larry
09-01-2010, 09:19 AM
And Ashy Larry your invitation to the 1952 :lobt: celebration bash next month has been revoked.

:lol @ 1952 ..... DAMN. Long ass time ago .......

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 09:25 AM
When the Lakers found a city worthy of their franchise their legacy wasn't erased.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Why not Lakerfan? That makes no sense.

Btw, your whole shtick of a Lakers fan pretending to be a Timerwolves fan who is OK with LA getting Minneapolis's titles is really unfunny and retarded.

LOL, this is easy. The main people who argue against the Lakers having 16 titles are Celtics fans who are shitting their pants the Lakers are catching up. Back in the 1960's, the Celtics took the lead over the Lakers 6-5 when the Lakers played in Los Angeles! I promise you if you dig through some microfilm of Boston newspapers in 1963 you will find reference to the Lakers and Celtics fighting it out for who would end up with the most titles, and the joy Celtics fans had when they won. Boston fans claim that win over Minneapolis, so that itself acknowledges the Lakers have all the titles. No major news source, not even the NBA says the Los Angeles Lakers have 11 titles. Everyone says 16, except Celtics fans, and people like you who share that opinion. It's set in stone otherwise, and irrefutable.

Look, you are a good contributor here, and you may convince yourself you are right, but it's ok that you're not correct. Focus on other items. It's ok to hate Kobe for throwing his teammates under the bus. I have no answer for him there. Other stuff he gets picked on is unwarranted, and I do defend him on those counts.

My Shtick here? I love being trolled. I already told you. I am 60 years old and root for whoever comes out of the west. The first championship I celebrated was the Milwaukee Bucks over Baltimore in 1971. Plenty more since then, and I don't own any of them. The soft spot I have for the Lakers is because I watched them lose plenty of times when I was young, and have since seen them win many times. Basketball is just one of many subjects I know well. So, take me or leave me.

Anyway, I have said about all I can say here. Don't be retarded like HarlemHo and get beaten to death. I respect you for you opinions and your posts.

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 02:47 PM
bump

DPG21920
09-01-2010, 02:53 PM
I see 21_Dickings is at it again. Looking like an idiot and dodging questions like usual.

21_Blessings
09-01-2010, 03:39 PM
DPG bringing his sore ass to yet another thread.

Gutter92
09-01-2010, 03:52 PM
lol 1949

Kindergarten Cop
09-01-2010, 05:18 PM
http://twitter.com/sportsguy33/status/17738409829

Dear Laker fans: counting 4 Minneapolis titles as part of your "16 rings" is like OKC fans taking credit for the '79 Sonics.

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2010, 05:34 PM
by being a 30 year season ticket holder and cheering on your team, tell the forum about the titles you won in Minnesota.

Also, any other historical details would be greatly appreciated. Like, do you think Mikan could make it in today's game? Or, how did you feel about making the transition to LA after Bob Short decided to pick up and move?

And did all those constant ass rapings from the Celtics contribute to your wheelchair bound state?

unfuckingbelievable!!!

Didn't I fuck the shit out of you just after the strike...I will admit you got some good pussy Midnightpulp... I hope that dick lasted a good month like I promised it would...to anyone looking for a good fuck I give midnightpulp 4.5 gold stars...good with her mouth too...knows how to rotate sacs from the front to the back...:toast

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-01-2010, 05:36 PM
http://twitter.com/sportsguy33/status/17738409829

LOL, Simmons is a known Celtics homer and Lakers hater. His jealousy has gotten the better of him. Facts say he's wrong as pointed out in this thread.

Los Angeles Lakers own all 16 NBA titles. Every source agrees.
OKC Thunder do not own Sonics 1979 title, explained above.

Any Lakers fans with Twitter here? Send that nervous Celtics fan Simmons a Tweet to this thread for a look at reality. Tweet the SOB, and tell him 6-24 won a title while your at it.

La Rata
09-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Almost as well as you know dodging questions

Hey pal.:toast

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 05:46 PM
unfuckingbelievable!!!

Didn't I fuck the shit out of you just after the strike...I will admit you got some good pussy Midnightpulp... I hope that dick lasted a good month like I promised it would...to anyone looking for a good fuck I give midnightpulp 4.5 gold stars...good with her mouth too...knows how to rotate sacs from the front to the back...:toast

we need to ask Kori to create a Homo forum

http://i27.tinypic.com/dcx4k1.jpg

midnightpulp
10-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Bump for Cobbler's prodigal return. I'm excited to hear about his experiences in winning 16 championships!

Giuseppe
10-16-2010, 11:17 AM
It's just like shaved pussy, Mid.

Can't beat it with a great big stick.

midnightpulp
10-16-2010, 11:19 AM
It's just like shaved pussy, Mid.

Can't beat it with a great big stick.

Are you attracted to "shaved pussy" because it resembles that of a pre-pubescent girl?

Giuseppe
10-16-2010, 11:26 AM
You thought you had us at 13 down third quarter, huh?

Not on your sweet bippy.

Uh, uh.

midnightpulp
10-16-2010, 11:40 AM
You thought you had us at 13 down third quarter, huh?

Not on your sweet bippy.

Uh, uh.

You thought DoK was going to wait for you at the Chuckbox, huh?

Nope, uh, uh. He knew you were a comin' with that chloroform rag and a whole lot of ill intent, got wise to your morbid motivations, and vamoosed like a jackrabbit running from a rattler.

He's out, and he's staying out.

Giuseppe
10-16-2010, 11:45 AM
6-24.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
10-16-2010, 11:48 AM
6-24.

tee, hee.

I "tee, hee" that comically bad performance everyday.

A Keystone Cop had a better chance of catching a criminal than Kobe had of finding the net in that game.

Every time he was passed the ball, I expected to hear an organ grind.

Will Hunting
10-16-2010, 11:52 AM
I think I found a picture of cobbler

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/382300/P1070028.JPG

Giuseppe
10-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Aside from it ending in our 16th NBA World Championship you was like shaved pussy.

Though Kobe was a little miffed nonetheless (tee, hee.), me, Luva & Kool were right as the mail.

TinTin
10-16-2010, 12:23 PM
I think I found a picture of cobbler

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/382300/P1070028.JPG

what the hell did you search up:lmao

Giuseppe
10-16-2010, 12:30 PM
...{Paul Pierce takin' it like a trooper.}

Will Hunting
10-16-2010, 12:41 PM
I searched "wheelchair Lakers fan" and sure enough that fatass popped up.

midnightpulp
10-16-2010, 12:45 PM
I searched "wheelchair Lakers fan" and sure enough that fatass popped up.

Thing is, the fat bastard probably isn't even crippled. Probably just too lazy to stand and walk on his own two feet.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Thing is, the fat bastard probably isn't even crippled. Probably just too lazy to stand and walk on his own two feet.

Can you imagine how hard it is to destroy public property in a wheelchair?!

BUMP
10-16-2010, 12:50 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Funny thing is, there's a good chance that really is him. He says he sits courtside every game so it shouldn't be hard to notice him. And I don't think you could make up a better picture of cobbler than the one above even if you tried :lol

midnightpulp
10-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Can you imagine how hard it is to destroy public property in a wheelchair?!

Well, I'm sure he was able to contribute in his own way with that giant finger, using it to wreck Koolaid_Man's rectum, which in West Hollywood, is considered "Public Property."

cobbler
10-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Nothing new here...

Same ole jealous haters that simply cannot grasp the relationship between a historical sports organization and their community. That you feel the need to use wheelchair smack only solidifies your ignorance and show's your immaturity.

Midnight and Will simply looking like the children they are, nothing new here.

See you at the banner raising!!!

Sealed by Sasha... I mean, could it get any worse?

DPG21920
10-16-2010, 03:11 PM
Cobbler! Why did you come back?

Greg Oden
10-16-2010, 03:12 PM
lol legs

HarlemHeat37
10-16-2010, 03:36 PM
The worst part is that Gobbler is the type of guy that would lie about being in a wheelchair for sympathy, that's his character..he first brought up being in a wheelchair in an argument with me, where he was trying to use his supposed success in handicap basketball as credentials for his basketball knowledge..while wheelchair smack is a low blow, it's different when the guy in the wheelchair is somebody like ol' Gobb over here..

I have yet to see proof that Gob is actually handicapped, and I have yet to see proof that he actually won a Bronze medal..Laker fans here have a history of fabrication, like a certain poster that claimed to be an All-American basketball player..

Greg Oden
10-16-2010, 03:38 PM
lol all american paki

Muser
10-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Harlem with the goods tbh

cobbler
10-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Cobbler! Why did you come back?

It's about time to raise the banner. I was off working on a huge project at work so not much time for anything else. I left like I did to point out the hypocrisy that is HarlemHo. Nothing more.

I have occasionally popped on to read some threads and watch Ho embarass himself on a daily basis so i saw no need to interject. But when I saw his alter ego ChrisR pop in I thought I should drop by and remind him that he owes Kori 100.00. He disappeared again. Go figure.

I'm going to enjoy this season immensely!

Will Hunting
10-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Nothing new here...

Same ole jealous haters that simply cannot grasp the relationship between a historical sports organization and their community. That you feel the need to use wheelchair smack only solidifies your ignorance and show's your immaturity.

Midnight and Will simply looking like the children they are, nothing new here.

See you at the banner raising!!!

Sealed by Sasha... I mean, could it get any worse?
Jealous hater? According to your logic I have 17 championships, why would I be jealous?

cobbler
10-16-2010, 04:15 PM
The worst part is that Gobbler is the type of guy that would lie about being in a wheelchair for sympathy, that's his character..he first brought up being in a wheelchair in an argument with me, where he was trying to use his supposed success in handicap basketball as credentials for his basketball knowledge..while wheelchair smack is a low blow, it's different when the guy in the wheelchair is somebody like ol' Gobb over here..

I have yet to see proof that Gob is actually handicapped, and I have yet to see proof that he actually won a Bronze medal..Laker fans here have a history of fabrication, like a certain poster that claimed to be an All-American basketball player..

So here we go again. HarlemHo pulling out the lies and fabrications. I never asked for sympathy nor do I care for it. My accomplishments in the basketball world were brought up long before I called you out and proved you to be the hypocrite you are.

Buy the way, nice contradiction of yourself in the post. That I fluster you so much that you feel the need to fabricate comments is pure joy to me. Thank you for that! You know damn well I showed proof of my statements and yet you continue to belabor the point. You act as if you are some moral compass yet you have been shown to be a liar, hypocrite, and extremely prejudiced man . You are nothing more than a hater with a schtick that has grown old... Time to come down from that high horse HoBag.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/high_horse.jpg

cobbler
10-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Jealous hater? According to your logic I have 17 championships, why would I be jealous?

Because you see it slipping away...

duh