PDA

View Full Version : *** Official Medvedenko knows shit about basketball thread ***

stretch
09-01-2010, 03:08 PM
lots of informative, basketball based posts he provides

Wow, hair jokes. I can't help it that I'm handsome.

8FOR!3
09-01-2010, 03:12 PM
I expected this thread to be about Slava.

stretch
09-01-2010, 03:13 PM
the first medvedenko post i see that displays any sort of human intelligence will be the first

same

DPG21920
09-01-2010, 03:13 PM
What team does he root for?

cheguevara
09-01-2010, 03:17 PM
I see mavfan is back and shitty threads are back

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 03:18 PM
I see mavfan is back and shitty threads are back
Sup burrito breath

cheguevara
Sup burrito breath

sup faggot

nice game today

stretch
What team does he root for?

Team "Kobe > Jordan but I don't have any remote reason why, then I cry about it when people ask for backing to my absurd claim"

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-01-2010, 03:21 PM
I don't remember the old Medvedenko but all he does now is complain about how bad the basketball takes are, yet never posts one of his own.

stretch
09-01-2010, 03:23 PM
I don't remember the old Medvedenko but all he does now is complain about how bad the basketball takes are, yet never posts one of his own.

there was no "old" medvedenko

all he would ever do is bitch

Medvedenko
09-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Team "Kobe > Jordan but I don't have any remote reason why, then I cry about it when people ask for backing to my absurd claim"

Look Stretch (Never actually seen Jordan play when on the Bulls) I've said numerous times that I believe Kobe is more skilled. Team accomplishments have nothing to do with my arguement. It's ok to not agree and I'm sure we have things we do agree on.

When did the Mav Krew become so sensitive.

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Either that or he plays Captain Obvious when it comes to basketball.

"I expect Kobe and Wade to both have good years. The End."

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 03:30 PM
I've said numerous times that I believe Kobe is more skilled.
lol proving stretch's point. You're best argument is using vague, non-descriptive words like "skilled" knowing that there's no definitive, quantitative way to compare Kobe's "skill" to MJ's "skill".

stretch
09-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Look Stretch (Never actually seen Jordan play when on the Bulls) I've said numerous times that I believe Kobe is more skilled. Team accomplishments have nothing to do with my arguement. It's ok to not agree and I'm sure we have things we do agree on.

skilled is one thing, and honestly, I can understand why people may say that Kobe is more skilled, although about the only two things that he seems more skilled at to me is, shooting range, and open court ballhandling. MJ on the other hand, had a better post game, better footwork, and was better at finishing. IMO, its just the fact that seeing Kobe do what he does, is fresh, and when people see him make an incredible play, their emotions kick in on the MJ vs. Kobe debate, instead of remembering that MJ had his share of incredible plays as well. in terms of skills, they are both so ridiculously close, that its pretty much impossible to say who is more skilled. for every way that people claim Kobe is more skilled, there is an area that MJ was more skilled, and vice versa. so the skills debate, I don't have an issue with.

however, you have straight up said several times here that kobe > jordan period, kobe = goat, and other bullshit like that. that's what makes you a target

stretch
09-01-2010, 03:37 PM
lol proving stretch's point. You're best argument is using vague, non-descriptive words like "skilled" knowing that there's no definitive, quantitative way to compare Kobe's "skill" to MJ's "skill".

no, his way of comparing is using a quote from Phil, that Kobe had more shooting range and ballhandling than MJ (which I honestly agree with)

but the faggot never backs it up himself

TheGreatest23
09-01-2010, 03:38 PM
That Kobe kid aint too shabby.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Can anyone show me the stat that makes Kobe so much better of a shooter? They have nearly identical career 3pt percents.

stretch
09-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Look Stretch I've said numerous times that I believe Kobe is more skilled.

proof that this statement is bullshit

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4429246&postcount=11

you pretty clearly stated that Kobe is the better player and more complete player. there are big differences between being a better player, a complete player, and a skilled player. perfect example: compare Dirk, Garnett, and Duncan at their best. Dirk is the most skilled of the 3, Garnett is the most complete of the 3, but Duncan unquestionably is the best of the 3.

still wondering what makes Kobe more complete, aside from a slightly better 3pt shot...

stretch
09-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Can anyone show me the stat that makes Kobe so much better of a shooter? They have nearly identical career 3pt percents.

because he isnt that much better.

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 03:55 PM

them fags just being fags. it is what it is.

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 03:58 PM
them fags just being fags. it is what it is.

Sup, Perry.

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Sup, Perry.

whatup fag

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 04:00 PM
fags

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 04:01 PM
fags

you forgot jew fag

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Jewish fags

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 04:05 PM
joseph mann i still have your address punk

for someone who claims to be so hard i cant believe your gangbangin consists of being on the net 24/7 in a forum.

btw, i got your address and you aint got shit.

also, do i care that you know my name? no. i posted that shit on the forum in a thread dug up by you faggots. all of you are a bunch of queers who love to stalk the dudes, especially me, of ST. that's gotta say something and don't retort with "no homo" cause yall definitely a bunch of queers.

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 04:07 PM
for someone who claims to be so hard i cant believe your gangbangin consists of being on the net 24/7 in a forum.

also, do i care that you know my name? no. i posted that shit on the forum in a thread dug up by you faggots. all of you are a bunch of queers who love to stalk the dudes, especially me, of ST. that's gotta say something and don't retort with "no homo" cause yall definitely a bunch of queers.

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 04:09 PM
sorry dragic but im keeping you on ignore and not because youre a fag who does nothing but copy&paste his way to queer hof but because i cant stand looking at that stupid fuckin avatar of yours.

DJB
09-01-2010, 04:10 PM

What?

Goran Dragic
because i cant stand looking at that stupid fuckin avatar of yours.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

koriwhat
What?

exactly... wtf?

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 04:13 PM
bro i'm actually rarely on spurstalk, i worked full time and took classes all summer while we were bukkaking your ass..i've told you this once before. my posting comes from my iphone while i'm out and about, netbook in class, etc.

i don't gangbang these days

but i'd like to meet you joseph mann

whatever dude. you've been on ST all day today. i'm at my day job and i have noticed you here all fuckin' day. on top of that, everytime i log in to ST you're here. you're here all the fuckin' time! excuses... like that shit wasn't expected.

btw, i know you'd like to meet me. you and the rest of the fags here who love salivating over my legs. fag!

oligarchy
09-01-2010, 04:16 PM
bro i'm actually rarely on spurstalk, i worked full time and took classes all summer while we were bukkaking your ass..i've told you this once before. my posting comes from my iphone while i'm out and about, netbook in class, etc.

i don't gangbang these days

but i'd like to meet you joseph mann

lol gangbanger.

http://www.moviewallpaper.net/wpp/Jamie_Kennedy_in_Malibu_Most_Wanted_Wallpaper_1_10 24.jpg

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 04:18 PM
:lol i always leave my account logged in and i constantly come and go all day. if you must know i've been at home sick all day laying around until i gotta force myself to get up and get to class here in a bit..no secretaries office for me today brah

excuses again for why you're a pathetic fuckin' wannabe ethug on the net. brah!

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 04:21 PM
:lol then what's your excuse for being a bitch boy

ha! how clever... go buttfuck dragic or the other 5 pussies in your "krew". you're shtick is played out.

DisAsTerBot
09-01-2010, 04:23 PM
:lol i always leave my account logged in

:lol

ruff ridin the net!

hard ass forum member with multiple screen names!

DisAsTerBot
09-01-2010, 04:24 PM
lol gangbanger.

http://www.moviewallpaper.net/wpp/Jamie_Kennedy_in_Malibu_Most_Wanted_Wallpaper_1_10 24.jpg

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 04:31 PM
koriwhat all i'm saying is that if i went to _____ forest lawn st in SA you wouldn't still think i was a fake :rollin

i don't give a fuck where you go... if you find me by chance i won't hesitate to shoot your ass. it's not a threat, it's a fuckin' promise.

i'm not one for violence or one who cares to meet up and see what happens but i am one for protecting my family and where i live.

keep making threats motherfucker and i won't have to deal with you personally. i'll just give yours and the rest of the fag krews address over with the saved threats to the authorities.

can you say... felony? can you say... no more at school with a netbook?

know your place you piece of shit wannabe bully. i'm not a fuckin' kid and i could(n't) care less for your threats or anybody elses.

Medvedenko
09-01-2010, 04:33 PM
I thought this thread was about me and my bball takes. It's been hijacked by chicanery and tomfoolery.

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 04:33 PM
I thought this thread was about me and my bball takes. It's been hijacked by chicanery and tomfoolery.

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 04:36 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! be sure to turn in your own death threats along with the "threats" made against yourself brah!! :lmao

brah!

stretch
09-01-2010, 04:44 PM
i don't give a fuck where you go... if you find me by chance i won't hesitate to shoot your ass. it's not a threat, it's a fuckin' promise.

i'm not one for violence or one who cares to meet up and see what happens but i am one for protecting my family and where i live.

keep making threats motherfucker and i won't have to deal with you personally. i'll just give yours and the rest of the fag krews address over with the saved threats to the authorities.

know your place you piece of shit wannabe bully. i'm not a fuckin' kid and i could(n't) care less for your threats or anybody elses.

MavDynasty
09-01-2010, 04:55 PM
sup joey

why do you hate your father so much?

MavDynasty
09-01-2010, 04:56 PM
tbh were you sad when you found out you were a bastard child or what

7-11
09-01-2010, 04:57 PM

zsTRxXvQY0s

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 05:34 PM
sup joey

why do you hate your father so much?

i don't hate him, i just don't talk to him. it is what it is.

btw, why do you think you know me? you're a fool. how's 9th grade treatin' ya?

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 05:39 PM

MavDynasty
09-01-2010, 05:47 PM
i don't hate him, i just don't talk to him. it is what it is.

btw, why do you think you know me? you're a fool. how's 9th grade treatin' ya?
lol thinking im a freshman

son lets just say that i'm 10-11 years younger than you and I got further in highschool than you ever did :lmao:lmao:lmao

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 07:29 PM

son lets just say that i'm 10-11 years younger than you and I got further in highschool than you ever did :lmao:lmao:lmao

Ouch.

Perry got burned there.

UniversityOfLakaLuva
09-01-2010, 07:30 PM

Thank you for your contribution, calf tats.

It's been awhile since we heard from you so we weren't sure if you were dead or not. Not like anybody really cares.

This is an epic meltdown and we will for sure file this in our classics section joining the ranks of Tacker's Last Stand.

Our most sincere regards,

The University of Lakaluva

J.T.
09-01-2010, 10:43 PM

glad to see you're putting that "word of the day" calendar your mom got you for christmas to good use :tu

koriwhat
09-01-2010, 11:29 PM

and high school still isn't going to get you anywhere in life. have fun in social studies and make sure you skip so you can attend all 3 lunches.

BUMP
09-01-2010, 11:32 PM
and high school still isn't going to get you anywhere in life. have fun in social studies and make sure you skip so you can attend all 3 lunches.

Why should we listen to a high school dropout?

symple19
09-02-2010, 05:38 AM

If ever there was a perfect example of a fuckboy, you'd be it.

can you say... meltdown? can you say... non-existent self-esteem?

can you say... internet whipping boy?

MavDynasty
09-02-2010, 06:53 AM
:cry Im sorry calf tats, I just don't want to be a male secretary when I grow up :cry

ezau
09-02-2010, 07:56 AM
proof that this statement is bullshit

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4429246&postcount=11

you pretty clearly stated that Kobe is the better player and more complete player. there are big differences between being a better player, a complete player, and a skilled player. perfect example: compare Dirk, Garnett, and Duncan at their best. Dirk is the most skilled of the 3, Garnett is the most complete of the 3, but Duncan unquestionably is the best of the 3.

still wondering what makes Kobe more complete, aside from a slightly better 3pt shot...

Solid post

ezau
09-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Thank you for your contribution, calf tats.

It's been awhile since we heard from you so we weren't sure if you were dead or not. Not like anybody really cares.

This is an epic meltdown and we will for sure file this in our classics section joining the ranks of Tacker's Last Stand.

Our most sincere regards,

The University of Lakaluva

:lol:lol

ezau
09-02-2010, 08:01 AM
Why should we listen to a high school dropout?

ouch

Latarian Milton
09-02-2010, 08:28 AM
the hatreds u pickle breathes showed here are just clueless and ridiculous.

Phillip
09-08-2010, 02:49 PM
lol kobe > jordan