PDA

View Full Version : Mav Krew: Raising the Bar 2010

Medvedenko
09-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Wow, so it took 1 day to see the great bball takes, weak troll attempts and the usual narcissism by the Mav Krew. You dudes were gone 1 month and what happened, no revelation, nobody getting regulated and the Krew breaking form and breaking their own fraternity rules.

Yeah for conformity!!

:married:

TheTreeOfWoe
09-01-2010, 04:49 PM
and we had you posting 5 per day down in the basement

tee, hee

stretch
09-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Wow, so it took 1 day to see the great bball takes, weak troll attempts and the usual narcissism by the Mav Krew. You dudes were gone 1 month and what happened, no revelation, nobody getting regulated and the Krew breaking form and breaking their own fraternity rules.

Yeah for conformity!!

yay for your basketball related takes!

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Way to raise the bar with this thread medvedenko

Medvedenko
09-01-2010, 04:54 PM
yay for your basketball related takes!

Seriously stretch...we've been down this path before. Why follow the same old road hitting the same old pot holes.

I'm starting to feel that the Mav Krew needs me, an odd feeling to say the least. However to embrace chaos you need to look denounce the willow tree and see the leaves for what they are.

La Rata
09-01-2010, 05:42 PM
Didn't Kori say not to make threads about Mav Krew?

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2010, 05:52 PM

Yeah for conformity!!

Welcome back Mav Krew. I've been enjoying some of the classics you previously recorded under your old alias "The Kids of Widney High".

You guys are the greatest and ST wouldn't be the same without you. All I ask is that you help us match Mav Krew to Widney High member so we can put a face to your names...thanks guys :toast

nmg94CwMMY8

monosylab1k
09-01-2010, 05:55 PM
crofl Koolaid Man don't got shit anymore. This whole month that niggas shit was weaker than ever. Even your own ass buddy lakaluva was trying to ditch your ass and join the Krew. He basically offered to suck our dicks if we let him in.

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Welcome back Mav Krew. I've been enjoying some of the classics you previously recorded under your old alias "The Kids of Widney High".

You guys are the greatest and ST wouldn't be the same without you. All I ask is that you help us match Mav Krew to Widney High member so we can put a face to your names...thanks guys :toast

nmg94CwMMY8

we need to ask Kori to create a Homo forum

http://i27.tinypic.com/dcx4k1.jpg

Goran Dragic
09-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Didn't he say something about how he likes splooging on men's faces?

Gutter92
09-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Didn't he say something about how he likes splooging on men's faces?

Nah, I think he said he knows what a man looks like when he gets said splooge on his face, back in the RJ picture topic. Don't really wanna know how he knows tho.

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2010, 06:02 PM
crofl Koolaid Man don't got shit anymore. This whole month that niggas shit was weaker than ever. Even your own ass buddy lakaluva was trying to ditch your ass and join the Krew. He basically offered to suck our dicks if we let him in.

as long as you misfits are around I have plenty of material...I own the Mavs Krew I had all you flamers running 4 cover..I fucked midnight pulps pussy until she couldn't take it anymore...you guys banned anyone that trolled me...you guys wanted to fist fight...I had you guys shitting bricks...man it feels good to own a bitch...Kobe might own the Mavs but your asses belong to me...:toast

4>0rings
09-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Welcome back from your butthurt vacation mav krew!

Dex
09-01-2010, 06:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/b698z.gif

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 06:16 PM
as long as you misfits are around I have plenty of material...I own the Mavs Krew I had all you flamers running 4 cover..I fucked midnight pulps pussy until she couldn't take it anymore...you guys banned anyone that trolled me...you guys wanted to fist fight...I had you guys shitting bricks...man it feels good to own a bitch...Kobe might own the Mavs but your asses belong to me...:toast

Huh?

I know your retarded brain has issues with reading comprehension, but try to get the facts straight before you spout off nonsense.

However, trolling Koolaid Man will no longer be monitored as means of gaining access to the Krew. Koolaid Man has already been outed as the most homosexual butthurt poster on this forum, so any troll job against him from here on out, will be viewed as a waste of time.

Sure, you may troll him for shits and giggles, but as Founding Fathers we will not count any more of those troll jobs as means for acceptance. The butthurt is just too high.

Any other poster is ok. Proceed....

You're so beneath our contempt, making a fool out of you is not even considered a trolling accomplishment because you make it too easy.

You are simply a joke.

4>0rings
09-01-2010, 06:21 PM
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Huh?

I know your retarded brain has issues with reading comprehension, but try to get the facts straight before you spout off nonsense.

You're so beneath our contempt, making a fool out of you is not even considered a trolling accomplishment because you make it too easy.

You are simply a joke.

nahh that's not the one my princess....do daddy a favor..go back and re-read all the posts from the month you were in the basement..once complete call daddy with the correct info...:lol now pull your skirt down and show the board that ass tat with Kool's name on it...:lmao

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 06:25 PM
nahh that's not the one my princess....do daddy a favor..go back and re-read all the posts from the month you were in the basement..once complete call daddy with the correct info...:lol now pull your skirt down and show the board that ass tat with Kool's name on it...:lmao

I ain't going to search for shit. The burden of proof is on you, faggot.

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2010, 06:49 PM

you better do what I fucking tell you to do before I get hit with a domestic violence lawsuit in this bitch....

ButtHurt Committee
09-01-2010, 07:17 PM

Come on guy, you've had a month to get some material to combat our enemy and redeem yourself in the process. You better raise the bar soon.

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Come on guy, you've had a month to get some material to combat our enemy and redeem yourself in the process. You better raise the bar soon.

your enemy I fucking am...Midnightpulp is a pussy so all she's capable of is douching after I fuck her...that old pussy is worn..trust me...

midnightpulp
09-01-2010, 07:31 PM
your enemy I fucking am...Midnightpulp is a pussy so all she's capable of is douching after I fuck her...that old pussy is worn..trust me...

we need to ask Kori to create a Homo forum

http://i27.tinypic.com/dcx4k1.jpg

hater
09-02-2010, 09:15 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

TinTin
09-02-2010, 10:36 AM
You can tell koolaid hasn't passed high school or his only stock of pussy is the ky jelly he keeps beneath his pillow