PDA

View Full Version : Poor KG

Jimcs50
05-19-2005, 11:59 AM
This was the first time in the NBA since the 74-75 season,(Bob Mcadoo) that the reigning MVP failed to make the All NBA team the year after his MVP award. Bob McAdoo switched teams the next year.

Nash might join him next year.

SWC Bonfire
05-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Nash might join him next year.

I think you can pretty much bet on it. Nash is running the tank dry trying to take his shot at it all this year, IMO.

Jimcs50
05-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Lebron will probable start his run next year.

MiNuS
05-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Lebron will probable start his run next year.

Le Bronze was in the US Olympic Team.

Manu is GOLD!

Manu has a list of things he wants to achieve in the NBA. He kind of reminds me of Emmitt in the NFL.

Lebron has already been painted as the next coming of.....(I don't think so!)
while Manu has the paint brush in hand and is painting a masterpiece,here there,everywhere....wala!

Jimcs50
05-19-2005, 02:04 PM
Le Bronze was in the US Olympic Team.

Manu is GOLD!

Manu has a list of things he wants to achieve in the NBA. He kind of reminds me of Emmitt in the NFL.

Lebron has already been painted as the next coming of.....(I don't think so!)
while Manu has the paint brush in hand and is painting a masterpiece,here there,everywhere....wala!

LeBron is a PG...he will replace the PG Nash.

Iverson will be on 1st team again.

Manu will be on 2nd team next year. He is ready to be a 1st tier player in this league. The 05 Finals will showcase his talents to the whole world.

MiNuS
05-19-2005, 02:26 PM
LeBron is a PG...he will replace the PG Nash.

Iverson will be on 1st team again.

Manu will be on 2nd team next year. He is ready to be a 1st tier player in this league. The 05 Finals will showcase his talents to the whole world.

Manu already showcased his talents to the "whole world" in Athens.
As far as "I"verson and LeBronze they had their chance in Athens to help out Timmy win the GOLD but you know..they're happy where they are.I can't blame Lebronze for being 19 y/o and inexperienced.