PDA

View Full Version : Granger: "Europeans smell like dead donkeys"

picc84
09-02-2010, 12:55 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/01/danny-granger-team-usa-fo_n_700457.html

Danny Granger, a stellar forward for the Indiana Pacers and member of Team USA, apparently can't wait for the FIBA World Championship tournament to end so he can leave Europe.

Granger tweeted after the team's narrow victory over Brazil that Europeans do not wear deodorant. He also said it smells like "dead donkeys."

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/197308/DANNY-GRANGER-TWITTER.jpg

Should post this over at stormfront. :lmao

Pero
09-02-2010, 12:59 PM
So he posted this after the game against Brazil? :lol

Chieflion
09-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Granger: I am just smelling the smell of how much I sucked in the 2010 WC.

Worst player on the roster. Can't believe he is worse than Lamar Odom.

picc84
09-02-2010, 01:03 PM
So he posted this after the game against Brazil? :lol

:lol

hater
09-02-2010, 01:06 PM
IMO the smell is coming from his game (or lamar odoms)

dude sucks

MmP
09-02-2010, 01:08 PM
no that's not racist

Pero
09-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Meh racist or not, how in the world does Granger know how dead donkeys smell?? I mean WTF LMAO?

JamStone
09-02-2010, 01:13 PM
If he were a bigger name, he'd probably get blasted for the comments more. He should anyway. What a stupid thing to say when you're not just representing yourself but your country. Those comments are as bad as the "Chinese eyes" Team Spain did a few years ago.

I don't have much of a problem with jokes or even insulting and derogatory things said when you're around your friends or on a messageboard of anonymous people. But when you're in the public eye and you're representing your country, this is just plain stupidity.

Red Hawk #21
09-02-2010, 01:14 PM
If a white player was to say "Africans smell like dead donkeys" there would be riots and shit. I honestly doubt that Granger means to be racist, but people just have to watch what they say sometimes.

hater
09-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Granger is averaging 6.3 points, 0.7 rebounds, and 1 assist

and he is one stupid motherfucker.

I really feel for coach K. Sometimes his face looks like it's about to explode.

Red Hawk #21
09-02-2010, 01:23 PM
And Granger plays for the Indiana Pacers on top of this, everybody knows that Indiana is racist as fuck. Now they have a reason to call him a damn n-word after he misses a 3pointer.

4>0rings
09-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Racist porch monkey.

The Franchise
09-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Well he is correct to a point. I've had his experience on a few vacations, but he's being a bit of an ass for tweeting that dead monkey shit. Has he never been around funky ass people before?

hater
09-02-2010, 01:25 PM
apparently, black ppl smell like lavender and rose petals

BlackSwordsMan
09-02-2010, 01:25 PM
greeks do smell I dont blame him

lefty
09-02-2010, 01:28 PM
ROFL

There are stinky people everywhere

Europe, North America, Asia, and whatnot

There are more stinky people than there are people with calf-tats

in2deep
09-02-2010, 01:31 PM
ROFL

There are stinky people everywhere

Europe, North America, Asia, and whatnot

this statement is innaccurate.

While there are stinky ppl everywhere, Europe is known for some of their societies not taking daily showers and it shows on the streets.

I'm sorry but Danny has a very valid point. Some eurocountries stink to high heavens. For example, in Portugal, you can't even go inside a bus without getting nauseous. In Italy/greece, an average person will stink... like a dead donkey. In russia, ppl use the same coat the entire winter and dont wash them. They have to keep them outside the house at night. Etc, etc, etc.

Mr. Granger must have run into this while in his euro tour.

The Franchise
09-02-2010, 01:32 PM
If a white player was to say "Africans smell like dead donkeys" there would be riots and shit. I honestly doubt that Granger means to be racist, but people just have to watch what they say sometimes.

How is saying someone smells like a dead donkey Racist? How is that even prejudice? Is this some sort of reverse racism bullshit? He may have been being rude (very), but calling what he said racist is just confusing. He should apologize for being stupid, but to call his statement racist is just as stupid.

Texas_Ranger
09-02-2010, 01:32 PM
He's a moron.

JamStone
09-02-2010, 01:35 PM
I don't think there's an issue over whether Granger's comments are true or not. It's how he expressed it in a pretty insensitive matter on the internet while representing his country in an international tournament "in Europe." Goes back to Team Spain's pictures with them making the slanted eyes. It's not that Chinese people don't have slanted eyes. They do. It's that it's just a stupid thing to do. Granger's comments, regardless of their validity, are stupid comments to make by him.

Make an insulting joke with a couple of your friends, it's not an issue. Make that joke while you're in Turkey and representing the United States and basically broadcast it internationally via twitter, it's just stupid and reflects poorly on not only him but an entire country.

nkdlunch
look I agree Danny granger is a retarded scrub..

But on this one, he's pretty much spot on.

lefty

While there are stinky ppl everywhere, Europe is known for some of their societies not taking daily showers and it shows on the streets.

I'm sorry but Danny has a very valid point. Some eurocountries stink to high heavens. For example, in Portugal, you can't even go inside a bus without getting nauseous. In Italy/greece, an average person will stink... like a dead donkey. In russia, ppl use the same coat the entire winter and dont wash them. They have to keep them outside the house at night. Etc, etc, etc.

Especially France

Drachen
09-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Rude yes, racist no.

European isn't a race.

LoneStarState'sPride
09-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Having lived in Greece, I can at least attest to the proclivity of that nation's citizens to putrify their surroundings.

lefty
09-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Rude yes, racist no.

European isn't a race.
So it was a continentalist comment?

The Franchise
09-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Saying someone is stink is now racist. :lol

JamStone
09-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Probably had a discussion about this before, but the comments could be viewed as "racist" because "race" is such a vague and broad term.

There is racism against "Asians" as a group. There is racism against "Africans." "European" is a broad group just like "Asians" and "Africans." It's still "grouping" people into a category based on region and a perceived set of traits.

Texas_Ranger
09-02-2010, 01:41 PM

He'd be spot on if they played Greece.

lefty
09-02-2010, 01:55 PM
I have never met KBP, but he sure stunk my PC up

Giuseppe
09-02-2010, 02:05 PM
......that was the Suns that did that, Lefty.

tee, hee.

redzero
09-02-2010, 02:19 PM
In before sensitivity classes.

Red Hawk #21
09-02-2010, 02:26 PM
How is saying someone smells like a dead donkey Racist? How is that even prejudice? Is this some sort of reverse racism bullshit? He may have been being rude (very), but calling what he said racist is just confusing. He should apologize for being stupid, but to call his statement racist is just as stupid.

How is it racist? Europeans smell like dead donkeys. Go figure it out.

mingus
09-02-2010, 02:32 PM
i don't agree that u.s. basketball team ever represented me or the rest of the U.S. not with a guy like Jason Kidd, who beats his wife.

DAF86
09-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Coach K needs to send his ass back to Indiana as an example to everyone and to separate himself, his team and his country from those comments, besides is not like he's going to need him.

redzero
09-02-2010, 02:38 PM

"European" is not a race.

djohn2oo8
09-02-2010, 02:38 PM

LOL, If they took baths, then it wouldn't be racist? :lmao

hater
09-02-2010, 02:41 PM
i don't agree that u.s. basketball team ever represented me or the rest of the U.S. not with a guy like Jason Kidd, who beats his wife.

Mr. Jason Kidd was the symbol of professionalism. Sometimes bitches need a backhand.

mabrignani
09-02-2010, 02:43 PM
lmao at black people saying other people stink

roland0
09-02-2010, 02:45 PM
I can just imagine the coaching staff of the next USA opponent instructing his their team to forgo showers before the match.

Hooks
09-02-2010, 02:45 PM
LOL, If they took baths, then it wouldn't be racist? :lmao

Unfortunately the Greeks can't afford to take baths anymore, many of them have to go for weeks without bathing....

*Waits for KBP*

RoddyBukkake
09-02-2010, 03:03 PM
pakis smell like dead camels

cheguevara
09-02-2010, 03:06 PM
this is very important, did he mean european dead donkeys or european dead donkeys?

DAF86
09-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Probably had a discussion about this before, but the comments could be viewed as "racist" because "race" is such a vague and broad term.

There is racism against "Asians" as a group. There is racism against "Africans." "European" is a broad group just like "Asians" and "Africans." It's still "grouping" people into a category based on region and a perceived set of traits.

To be specific, Granger's comments are xenophobic.

Drachen
09-02-2010, 03:14 PM
So it was a continentalist comment?

This is what I was getting at. :lol

djohn2oo8
09-02-2010, 03:15 PM
pakis smell like dead camels

I knew there was a reason Laka hasn't posted in here yet

crc21209
09-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Please, come back Danny Granger and bring Lamar Odom too while you're at it. Everytime one of those two step on the court, they are instantly the best player....for the other team. :lol

Kobayagi
09-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Tomorrow he'll say somebody hacked his tweeter.

cheguevara
09-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Tomorrow he'll say somebody hacked his tweeter.

he already said that :lol

Slomo
09-02-2010, 03:56 PM

While I have experienced a few of your examples I would like to ask you when was the last time you took a bus in LA, the subway in NY (or for that matter a taxi in NY)?

It stank just as much as anywhere else. Yet this board would explode if somebody said that americans smell like donkeys...

As for the few idiots that don't see the racist aspect, read a book, educate yourself and maybe you won't come across like a total dumbass.

The Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines racism as a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority or inferiority of a particular racial group. According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination.

So while it is technically not racism as Europeans are not of a single race, it is discrimination against a group of people based on a geographical/cultural criteria. Which is just as bad.

HarlemHeat37
09-02-2010, 04:04 PM
It's clearly racist, I don't really know how anybody is arguing otherwise:lol..

I would also agree that you can find people that smell bad everywhere..TBH, people that smell bad is one of the top 5 things that annoy me that most in life..I just can't handle it..

Hooks
09-02-2010, 04:11 PM
It's clearly racist, I don't really know how anybody is arguing otherwise:lol..

I would also agree that you can find people that smell bad everywhere..TBH, people that smell bad is one of the top 5 things that annoy me that most in life..I just can't handle it..

Texans smell like dead donkeys.

Is that racist?

sefant77
09-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Sad thing he is supposed to be one of the smarter nba players

He was an academic student who scored at 30 on the ACT[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Granger#cite_note-espnact-2) and was offered a partial scholarship to attend Yale University (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yale_University).But of course a horrible quote and generalisation.

"God, all americans are fat like pigs!"

"Wow, all americans are stupid like donkeys, they have no idea where europe is on the worldmap"

"omg, black ppl eat everyday like pigs at KFC"

But since its not against black or gay ppl its not racist :rolleyes

Btw im sure the typical really fat american stumbling to the next fastfood restaurant, breathing like having a heart attack doesnt sweat and stink...or because they have for all the fat smelly ppl drive-ins for everything, so they dont leave their car with AC...

Goran Dragic
09-02-2010, 04:24 PM
greeks do smell I dont blame him

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Who cares what he says? He sucks as a player.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-02-2010, 04:28 PM

You must be a fucking retard. In Asia for example most Americans are not even allowed into government buildings because of the stench.

And if you would notice in Asia they often wear masks when Americans are near them.

Ghazi
09-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Mr. Jason Kidd was the symbol of professionalism. Sometimes bitches need a backhand.

cosign

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-02-2010, 04:29 PM
"European" is not a race.

Yes it is dumb ass. Nordic race is the European race. It is a race. Stop being such a moron.

Kobayagi
09-02-2010, 04:42 PM
And if you would notice in Asia they often wear masks when Americans are near them.

:lmao

Killakobe81
09-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Granger: I am just smelling the smell of how much I sucked in the 2010 WC.

Worst player on the roster. Can't believe he is worse than Lamar Odom.

Just stop. Odom is not that bad ...he has the "ariza effect" on him.
You expect all-star player based on his skill level? You will be VERY disappointed. But as role playing 6th man or even a undersized, non scoring center in a zone? ona team with plenty of scorers? he is just fine.

I gave up expecting great things from Lamar long ago. If he gets 8-10 boards, 4-5 assists 1 3ptr and a few layup/putbacks that is all I need from him. With lower expectations he is cool ...

Killakobe81
09-02-2010, 05:29 PM
The ariza effect (def) Role player with increased expectations equals HUGE disappointment. Role player with superstar teammates = championship.

sefant77
09-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Thats why the Hornets will fail.

Chieflion
09-02-2010, 06:32 PM
You expect all-star player based on his skill level? You will be VERY disappointed. But as role playing 6th man or even a undersized, non scoring center in a zone? ona team with plenty of scorers? he is just fine.

I gave up expecting great things from Lamar long ago. If he gets 8-10 boards, 4-5 assists 1 3ptr and a few layup/putbacks that is all I need from him. With lower expectations he is cool ...

While Ariza was busy missing 3s with the Rockets, Lamar Odom was missing open layups against lesser competition. How is it similar?

Brazil
09-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Granger is not racist he is just stupid

Mike-in-brazil
09-02-2010, 06:58 PM

that's not racist Europeans are not a race ....citizens..

maybe in your mind u think all born euro citizens are all one race...

The Franchise
09-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Granger is not racist he is just stupid

Exactly. I'm beginning to think a lot of people don't know what it means to actually be racist.

jason54858
09-02-2010, 07:13 PM
You guys calling this idiot racist do realize there are different races of Europeans right? :lol European is not a race.

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-02-2010, 07:36 PM
You guys calling this idiot racist do realize there are different races of Europeans right? :lol European is not a race.

European is a race idiot. You obviously don't have any good education. The Nordic race is considered to be the European race. So using term European can be considered a race.

EmptyMan
09-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Some butthurt people in this thread. Find your balls and quit being a puss.

Smelly people are gross. This is 2010. If you smell, it is your job to go the extra mile and take an extra shower or wear more deodorant.

Quit letting the smellies get away with it. This is a global issue. We must unite and progress as one.

jermaine
09-02-2010, 07:46 PM

He's what I like to call a "Dumb Nigga". Some niggas don't know what public relations is or mean! All they see is their income. I'm embarrassed as a black man to hear this fool tweeted that shit to the world like its just him an his homies reading that shit.

EmptyMan
09-02-2010, 07:47 PM
The only people that should be offended by this are smelly people.

EmptyMan
09-02-2010, 07:52 PM

Interesting. I have noticed this here in the states.

I thought they were being courteous and trying not to spread SARS.

endrity
09-02-2010, 07:53 PM
For all of you claiming that Granger gets by on the technicality that Europeans are nto a race please read this from the previous page:

While I have experienced a few of your examples I would like to ask you when was the last time you took a bus in LA, the subway in NY (or for that matter a taxi in NY)?

It stank just as much as anywhere else. Yet this board would explode if somebody said that americans smell like donkeys...

As for the few idiots that don't see the racist aspect, read a book, educate yourself and maybe you won't come across like a total dumbass.

The Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines racism as a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority or inferiority of a particular racial group. According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination.

So while it is technically not racism as Europeans are not of a single race, it is discrimination against a group of people based on a geographical/cultural criteria. Which is just as bad.

oh and one more thing, KBP, European isn't in any way, form, or shape a race. In order to be one, you would have to have common physical features that while most Europeans have with each other, don't pertain only to Europe. Please keep your stupidity to V-Span and Greek national team related topics.

Also, as someone that has lived and worked extensively in bot Europe and US, what Granger said is about as incorrect as some of the other stereotypes that Americans have. French being dirty??? Really??? Man, I don't know if there is a place in the world where people pay more attention to themselves as they do in Paris, yet some fools believe that somehow in all of this they forget to shower??? Really???

HarlemHeat37
09-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Does it really matter that he didn't specify which parts of Europe that he was talking about?..I don't see how it makes a difference..by saying "Europeans", he's saying everybody that lives in Europe, obviously..he may not be a racist, but what he said was a racist comment..

TinTin
09-02-2010, 08:03 PM
If one of the fiba players had made similar comments like Granger except he replaced europe with north america, would it be racially offensive?

endrity
09-02-2010, 08:05 PM
If one of the fiba players had made similar comments like Granger except he replaced europe with north america, would it be racially offensive?

If some german/greek etc had said all americans are fat and dumb it wouldn't be???

endrity
09-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Does it really matter that he didn't specify which parts of Europe that he was talking about?..I don't see how it makes a difference..by saying "Europeans", he's saying everybody that lives in Europe, obviously..he may not be a racist, but what he said was a racist comment..

pretty much, it matters little that European is not technically a race.

Brazil
09-02-2010, 08:16 PM
For all of you claiming that Granger gets by on the technicality that Europeans are nto a race please read this from the previous page:

oh and one more thing, KBP, European isn't in any way, form, or shape a race. In order to be one, you would have to have common physical features that while most Europeans have with each other, don't pertain only to Europe. Please keep your stupidity to V-Span and Greek national team related topics.

Also, as someone that has lived and worked extensively in bot Europe and US, what Granger said is about as incorrect as some of the other stereotypes that Americans have. French being dirty??? Really??? Man, I don't know if there is a place in the world where people pay more attention to themselves as they do in Paris, yet some fools believe that somehow in all of this they forget to shower??? Really???

The legend of smelly french come from the age of the kings in particular Louis XIV, at that time they used to take a shower with their clothes and use a lot of perfume to hide the smells. Since then the reputation stayed.

EricB
09-02-2010, 08:19 PM

Yeah this.

Just came back from a business trip to Europe. Fuckers need to learn the words Speed Stick and Bar soap.

Its fucking ridiculous.

Goran Dragic
09-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Yeah this.

Just came back from a business trip to Europe. Fuckers need to learn the words Speed Stick and Bar soap.

Its fucking ridiculous.
I'm sure when they saw you their reaction was Americans need to learn the words fruit and vegetable.

endrity
09-02-2010, 08:21 PM
The legend of smelly french come from the age of the kings in particular Louis XIV, at that time they used to take a shower with their clothes and use a lot of perfume to hide the smells. Since then the reputation stayed.

I knew the parfume part, the rest is new knowledge :toast

The Batman
09-02-2010, 08:24 PM
To those idiots who think European is a race, a European could be Black, White, it doesn't matter. So, if a European said Americans stink, would that be racist?

Vertical
09-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Bunch of stinkers

TinTin
09-02-2010, 08:40 PM
If some german/greek etc had said all americans are fat and dumb it wouldn't be???

I was arguing for that granger's comments were racially offensive

ezau
09-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Granger is a fucking piece of shit. Glad he didn't say that in the game against Iran

ezau
09-02-2010, 08:46 PM
To those idiots who think European is a race, a European could be Black, White, it doesn't matter. So, if a European said Americans stink, would that be racist?

God, you're just being technical here. Regardless, the comments by Granger are completely insensitive. If someone like Manu or Pau said that black players stink, there's gonna be a riot in the streets.

ezau
09-02-2010, 08:48 PM
You must be a fucking retard. In Asia for example most Americans are not even allowed into government buildings because of the stench.

Where did you get this shit? :lol:lol:lol

ezau
09-02-2010, 08:49 PM

So in short, Odom is a scrub. Yes?

redzero
09-02-2010, 08:50 PM
God, you're just being technical here.

How is that being technical? If a European called an American fat, would that be racist?

Kermit
09-02-2010, 09:03 PM
I worked with a couple of guys from Turkey. They smelled like rotton pussy. I think Granger is on to something here.

sendman
09-03-2010, 03:51 AM
I'm sure when they saw you their reaction was Americans need to learn the words fruit and vegetable.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

BadOdor
09-03-2010, 03:57 AM
I worked with a couple of guys from Turkey. They smelled like rotton pussy. I think Granger is on to something here.

What does "rotton pussy" smell like?

Please elaborate.

DAF86
09-03-2010, 08:09 AM
fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/xenophobia

TDMVPDPOY
09-03-2010, 08:13 AM
euros dont hace access to old spice

Goran Dragic
09-03-2010, 08:16 AM
What does "rotton pussy" smell like?

Please elaborate.
the lowest member on the mookie crew totem poll isn't gonna wanna have to talk to the ooooooooolllllllllllllllll' ball coach........efter det one.

sonic21
09-03-2010, 08:34 AM

Also, during the Liberation of France, where many GIs were in France, there was no soap (due to the German occupation) and women had other things in mind than shaving their armpits (like for example finding food to survive), so the Americans just assumed that the French were dirty and that French women didn't shave their armpits.

:wakeup

alamo50
09-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Yeah this.

Its fucking ridiculous.

Why you think they didn't give you a bar of soap Eric?

Goran Dragic
09-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Why you think they didn't give you a bar of soap Eric?
cause he'd probably eat it.

ploto
09-03-2010, 09:09 AM
To be specific, Granger's comments are xenophobic.

I don't really think you can call it xenophobic when Granger is in Turkey! HE is the foreigner.

hater
09-03-2010, 09:33 AM

:lmao :lmao

no shit. They probably saw him get off the plane and hid the children

Brazil
09-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Also, during the Liberation of France, where many GIs were in France, there was no soap (due to the German occupation) and women had other things in mind than shaving their armpits (like for example finding food to survive), so the Americans just assumed that the French were dirty and that French women didn't shave their armpits.

:wakeup

This is also the reason why we shaved the head of so many women after the liberation !

American should be happy we shaved the armpits of the statue of liberty before offering her to NYC.

DAF86
09-03-2010, 09:50 AM
I don't really think you can call it xenophobic when Granger is in Turkey! HE is the foreigner.

What does that have to do with anything? Europeans are foreigners to him anywhere in the World.

birdy219
09-03-2010, 10:42 AM
It was an idiotic thing for him to say, but I agree with the statement. I wouldn't label it as just a European problem however.

In my experience, I have notice a definite difference in personal hygiene. I briefly lived in Angers, France and the smells hit me like a freight train. Unfortunately, I had to eventually buy some of the French brands of deodorant and I understand why they stink. I was attending college there and my female professor would smell so badly by Wed. that it made me nauseated. However, I noticed that the younger generation didn't smell as badly as the older ones. Even here in America, while I'm waiting in line at Disney World or some other theme park, the funk will hit you the moment you get close enough to some people. Funk is an international problem not just a European problem.

Take the advice of Redd Foxx and WASH YOUR A**. :toast

Brazil
09-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Oh and I'm not an expert and all but European is not a race at all.

The most comon race in Europe is Caucasian or europid, in common language is most of the time used for European but a white american is also a caucasian.

Obstructed_View
09-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Racist agianst the noshower people of Europe.

Kermit
09-03-2010, 12:41 PM
the lowest member on the mookie crew totem poll isn't gonna wanna have to talk to the ooooooooolllllllllllllllll' ball coach........efter det one.

Kewl. smells like your mom. your turn, cum guzzling crew.

mingus
09-03-2010, 03:01 PM
how the fuck is what he said racist? he's basically saying Europeans need to use deoderant, just in a douchebag kind of way. that's on par with racism???????:wow

DoKdynasty
09-03-2010, 03:02 PM
smells like your mom.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao that's seriously the best you could do?

Veterinarian
09-03-2010, 03:50 PM
And now for everyone's enjoyment, and because he posted in this thread, a picture of T Park:

http://www.spurstalk.com/kings051.jpg

Veterinarian
09-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Also, I don't even think that faggot Kermit is in the Mookie Crew. I think he's a wannabe member like Thereckoning, and chode_regulator which is some sad shit being a wannabe Mookie Crew member.

The Franchise
09-03-2010, 04:16 PM
How is that being technical? If a European called an American fat, would that be racist?

Still waiting on someone to answer that.

Kermit
09-03-2010, 04:29 PM
I like dog cock.

Kermit
09-03-2010, 04:30 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao that's seriously the best you could do?

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

yes. but seriously, your mom's pussy stinks.

Steve_Nash
09-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Also, I don't even think that faggot Kermit is in the Mookie Crew. I think he's a wannabe member like Thereckoning, and chode_regulator which is some sad shit being a wannabe Mookie Crew member.
No, Thereckoning and Chode_Regulator actually are real life friends with the main crew members and are in their crew. Kermit is in the group of fucksticks like Allan Rowe vs. Wade and the dude with the sig of the fat girl eating cheetos :lol

Btw - this is DoK but all my other accounts have been banned by a guy who's really sensitive about being called out for racism.

Duncan2177
09-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Ignorant

Zelophehad
09-03-2010, 04:46 PM
What did DuncanOwnsKobe do to get banned?

Steve_Nash
09-03-2010, 04:51 PM
What did DuncanOwnsKobe do to get banned?
I called CosmicCowboy racist, and he's very sensitive about it. God bless.

Zelophehad
09-03-2010, 04:58 PM
And now for everyone's enjoyment, and because he posted in this thread, a picture of T Park:

http://www.spurstalk.com/kings051.jpg

Since people are answering my questions who is T Park? I don't see his name in this thread.

lmao I thought black was supposed to have a slimming effect.

Steve_Nash
09-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Since people are answering my questions who is T Park? I don't see his name in this thread.

T Park's new SN is EricB, but T Park is an obnoxious retarded fatass who thinks he's smart because daddy left him a bunch of money.

Booharv
09-03-2010, 05:03 PM
T Park's new SN is EricB, but T Park is an obnoxious retarded fatass who thinks he's smart because daddy left him a bunch of money.

You forgot the part about loving single sentence paragraphs.

Steve_Nash
09-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Yeah that too, he loves single sentence paragraphs, but not single portion meals.

Jt.ONE
09-05-2010, 08:49 PM
apparently, black ppl smell like lavender and rose petals

:lmao:lmao

Spursfan092120
09-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Btw - this is DoK but all my other accounts have been banned by a guy who's really sensitive about being called out for racism.
Wondered where you went.

Bukefal
09-06-2010, 05:17 AM

Come on. Are you serious?! :rollin Please haha

As for smelly people. Everything is relative. There are smelly people everywhere. Because some Greek dipshit or Russian guy smells doesnt mean the whole nation is like that. This is such a stupid subject to even debate about and to even point at nations being more smelly than others. WTF?! hahaha

sendman
09-06-2010, 05:38 AM

But it has!

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Black people smell pretty fuckin bad when they sweat too...

jason54858
09-06-2010, 03:04 PM
European is a race idiot. You obviously don't have any good education. The Nordic race is considered to be the European race. So using term European can be considered a race.

Dump ass, I seriously don't think Granger was thinking about the Nordic race when he said European. European is just as much of a race as American is a race you fucking dump ass. :toast

Kamnik
09-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Not that I want to defend Granger or anything. (he is dumb as a brick)

BUT a friend of mine lived in Turkey for a 6 months and said that turkish people are AWFUL on average when it comes to personal hygiene-especially sweat and reusing sweaty clothes.

She basically said that they use tons of parfume to cover up the bad smell. I wasn't in Turkey myself so I can't confirm what she said-can anyone else?

polandprzem
09-06-2010, 03:08 PM
There are not many donkeys in Poland

hyhy

polandprzem
09-06-2010, 03:10 PM

BUT a friend of mine lived in Turkey for a 6 months and said that turkish people are AWFUL on average when it comes to personal hygiene-especially sweat and reusing sweaty clothes.

She basically said that they use tons of parfume to cover up the bad smell. I wasn't in Turkey myself so I can't confirm what she said-can anyone else?

basically southern countries ...

polandprzem
09-06-2010, 03:16 PM
On a side note I once heard comment "Look some black guy ... they do stink"

But damn who do takes baths in Africa?
he had a point there

:D

Brazil
09-06-2010, 04:14 PM

Granger is dumb as fuck so let's try to not be him.

There are stinky donkeys everywhere in the world. I've spent two months in Turkey and there some smelly turkish people but not in a different proportion than in France or Brazil or USA.

BTW I honestly doubt Granger ever smelled a dead donkey in his life...

polandprzem
09-06-2010, 04:54 PM
The End

freddy79
09-07-2010, 06:53 AM
In Europe people smell? Well, said from a guy who lives in a country where even food smells like trash...

sefant77
09-07-2010, 09:10 AM
So checked his twitter, looks like he deleted and and not even posted a lame apologize...

hater
02-26-2014, 04:17 PM
no way Granger shares a locker room with the stinky French IMO :lmao

or would he?

Trill Clinton
02-26-2014, 04:33 PM
damn, so many sensitive posters in this thread. "if someone said this about a black person...." "but black people smell like..." nothing he said was racist, so chill with the race card, dummieshttp://i57.tinypic.com/21brrdz.png

there are plenty of blacks in europe too.

Double-Up
02-26-2014, 04:36 PM
If a white guy said the same after playing an African team you could believe there'd be an uproar about it.

JohnnyMax
02-26-2014, 04:40 PM
If Europeans are not a race, than how can Black Americans be considered a race? They only make up 12 percent of the population. Whites make up 90 percent of Europe.

superjames1992
02-26-2014, 04:43 PM
Tony Parker will get back at Granger by screwing his girlfriend or wife, tbh, per par.

Trill Clinton
02-26-2014, 04:53 PM
If Europeans are not a race, than how can Black Americans be considered a race?

black american isn't considered a race eitherhttp://i57.tinypic.com/21brrdz.png