PDA

View Full Version : Savannah Brinson gets $25M if LeHype breaks up with her?

LkrFan
09-02-2010, 08:23 PM
In an attempt to preempt a messy break-up from the mother of his children, LeBron James has reportedly negotiated a lump sum deal for Savannah Brinson’s loyalty and silence. According to the rumors, Savannah would receive about $25 million dollars if the couple breaks up and in return she is not allowed to speak of LeBron to the public.LINK (http://http://blacksportsonline.com/home/index.php/2010/09/savannah-brinson-gets-25-million-if-lebron-james-break-up-with-her/)

"She's taking her talents to his bank account"

:lmao

sefant77
09-02-2010, 08:30 PM
LINK (http://http://blacksportsonline.com/home/index.php/2010/09/savannah-brinson-gets-25-million-if-lebron-james-break-up-with-her/)

"She's taking her talents to his bank account"

:lmao

:lol:lol

Ummm, that 50 millionen mansion, all the other huge expenses, a potential 25 million divorce...

Ace
09-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Chump change for him. Non issue

HarlemHeat37
09-02-2010, 09:20 PM
All Lebron, All The Time Thread..raise the bar, please..

LkrFan
09-02-2010, 09:31 PM
All Lebron, All The Time Thread..raise the bar, please..
The bar is too high for a chump that has not won a ring as the man of his team. Request denied.

LkrFan
09-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Chump change for him. Non issue

Don't even try that shit. Kobe bought his wife a $4M ring and begged for her forgiveness. LeHype is potentially paying the mother of his bastard kids $25M to keep hush hush about him. He can't have no one fucking up his brand. Big difference. Try again.

Ace
09-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Don't even try that shit. Kobe bought his wife a $4M ring and begged for her forgiveness. LeHype is potentially paying the mother of his bastard kids $25M to keep hush hush about him. He can't have no one fucking up his brand. Big difference. Try again.
Like I said chump change for him. Kobe cheated by raping another woman. Your right big difference...

HarlemHeat37
09-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Kobe raped somebody, not exactly a fair comparison..

LkrFan
09-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Lebron didn't and wouldn't rape somebody..big difference..

That's funny. Did you ever see Kate Faber? Now I would smack Kobe if I ever met him for hitting that, but there is no way in hell he raped her. I agree he should have never hit that, but I never will believe that a multimillionaire who could have pretty much any woman he wants raped a nobody skank that had 3 different sets of semen in her panties.

Raise the bar and try again.

HarlemHeat37
09-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Rape has very little to do with that..rape has a lot more to do with dominance, serious mental problems and extreme anger..like Phil Jackson said, he wasn't surprised when he heard Kobe was accused for that, because he has a history of extreme anger that consumes him..

Ace
09-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Rape has very little to do with that..rape has a lot more to do with dominance, serious mental problems and extreme anger..like Phil Jackson said, he wasn't surprised when he heard Kobe was accused for that, because he has a history of extreme anger that consumes him..

Whoa Harlem you know you have to dumb down your post a bit for him to understand that. Afterall he's a Laker fan and you know they don't have much mental capacity.

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Kobe raped somebody, not exactly a fair comparison..

at least Kobe didn't treat the bitch like a prostitute by paying her after he finished with the anal indesrection. He had respect for Katie Faeber...he just gave her the nut only....Lebronze however, is treating his bottom bitch like a high-priced hooker. not married and with kids...and willing to shell out 25 bones so she doesn't spill the beans on his locker room male transgressions...:lmao

Ace
09-02-2010, 10:03 PM
at least Kobe didn't treat the bitch like a prostitute by paying her after he finished with the anal indesrection. He had respect for Katie Faeber...he just gave her the nut only....Lebronze however, is treating his bottom bitch like a high-priced hooker. not married and with kids...and willing to shell out 25 bones so she doesn't spill the beans on his locker room male transgressions...:lmao

Surprise surprise Kool Aids with yet another post having to do with something homo.

HarlemHeat37
09-02-2010, 10:04 PM
I've wondered whether it's part of his gimmick or if it just comes out..I don't think Koolaid is smart enough to keep a consistent gimmick going, so there's definitely some hidden stuff in his closet..

j.dizzle
09-02-2010, 10:14 PM
LOL 25mil, theres the reason athletes & entertainers have so many different baby mommas these days hahahaha..Its like hitting the lotto for these ghetto ass females to have a kid with someone famous. Atleast Lebron only has one baby momma that we know of hahaa.

JamStone
09-02-2010, 10:15 PM
WTF LeBron?!?! You're not even married to the bitch...

Cane
09-02-2010, 11:30 PM
They were high school sweethearts...bet there's a ton of shit she could say about him in a book or some crap.

JamStone
09-03-2010, 12:38 AM
They were high school sweethearts...bet there's a ton of shit she could say about him in a book or some crap.

That's tacit admission that there's grimy shit he doesn't want to get out.

I think it's a punk move to fork over $25 million to the woman. If he's living in dirt, let people find out that he's dirty. I'd take that over dropping $25 million to a woman who's mothered his brats.

But I guess LeBron thinks some Tiger Woods shit's going to happen to him or something...

rapliketp
09-03-2010, 01:26 AM
She should hold out for half.

wireonfire
09-03-2010, 02:53 AM
That's funny. Did you ever see Kate Faber? Now I would smack Kobe if I ever met him for hitting that, but there is no way in hell he raped her. I agree he should have never hit that, but I never will believe that a multimillionaire who could have pretty much any woman he wants raped a nobody skank that had 3 different sets of semen in her panties.

Raise the bar and try again.

Laker fans suck

ezau
09-03-2010, 05:06 AM

Because the difference is Kobe raped a white bitch, tee, hee

Basketball Jones
09-03-2010, 05:33 AM
Kobe didn't rape anyone and Lebron raped Savannah out of millions more she could get out of his titleless ass.

ezau
09-03-2010, 05:56 AM
Kobe didn't rape anyone and Lebron raped Savannah out of millions more she could get out of his titleless ass.

Katelyn Faber says hi!!:toast

Basketball Jones
09-03-2010, 06:13 AM
Katelyn Faber says hi!!:toast

Katelyn Faber say lie! :toast

ezau
09-03-2010, 06:25 AM
Katelyn Faber say lie! :toast

Kobe should learn that when a woman says NO, then it's NO. :toast

ezau
09-03-2010, 06:27 AM
Kobe says:

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

LkrFan
09-03-2010, 06:36 AM
ezau, you really are a piece of dog shit. Good job.

ezau
09-03-2010, 06:37 AM
ezau, you really are a piece of dog shit. Good job.

butthurt alert. zing!!

Basketball Jones
09-03-2010, 06:47 AM
Kobe should learn that when a woman says NO, then it's NO. :toast

Kobe knows that when a woman say ho, then it's HO. ::toast

Basketballgirl25
09-03-2010, 07:37 AM
what I get from this thread is that Lebron, like all other athlete's suck at life besides the sport they play. Why does everyone waste time watching them anyway

Venti Quattro
09-03-2010, 07:59 AM
25 million for a woman that you aren't even married to? Wow that's crazy.

Trainwreck2100
09-03-2010, 08:06 AM

that just meas she knows some fucked up shit, no doubt he's tried to dump him before and she said "if you do i'll tell everyone..........." Shit at least he was smart enough not to marry her, and her ghetto ass will prob go through that money in 5 years anyway

HarlemHeat37
09-03-2010, 08:40 AM
I don't really understand the criticism here..Lebron is protecting his image and brand from potential harm, and at the same time, taking care of this woman..as we have seen with athletes before, the people surrounding them can easily fold and turn on them for money, even going as far as fabricating stories about them..

There's also the strong possibility that Lebron and this woman won't even break up at any point, thus making it irrelevant..

You can criticize Lebron all you want, for many things, but he clearly has a plan in regards to his brand and image..he has learned from the mistakes of sheltered athletes like Kobe and Tiger, 2 fabricated personalities that had no idea how to deal with serious situations involving women..

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Kobe says:

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

If anyone thinks Kobe wrote this and went public with it on his own, they are pretty stupid. His legal team crafted it, and directed him say it. It appears it is nothing more than an attempt to humanize Kobe in the public eye. Since the case was dropped without a verdict, people need to know more about what went on, and more about Kobe and Kate. Really, it says no more than what we knew ahead of time. Kobe said it was consensual and Kate said it wasn't. Kobe was extremely polite to Kate in this statement yet the haters criticize him for it. Desperate much?

However, the Kobe haters can't let it go. You'll really miss him when he retires.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-03-2010, 09:12 AM
I showed this to my girlfriend, got a woman's perspective:

In an attempt to preempt a messy break-up from the mother of his children, LeBron James has reportedly negotiated a lump sum deal for Savannah Brinson’s loyalty and silence. According to the rumors, Savannah would receive about $25 million dollars if the couple breaks up and in return she is not allowed to speak of LeBron to the public.

Cliff notes: Savannah is a whore, and her price is 25 million dollars. Doesn't matter if they break up or stay together. She is a whore because a price was set for her silence. He will never marry her because in a divorce case, everything would come out. Slavery? You decide.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-03-2010, 09:25 AM
I don't really understand the criticism here..Lebron is protecting his image and brand from potential harm.

Aren't you in the least bit concerned with LeBron's stabliity in case of a crisis? His track record is poor:

1) A college kid dunks on him, he gets the tape of it confiscated.
2) Delonte West porks his mama, he quits on his team when word breaks.
3) Michael Beasly looks like Delonte West so he gets him traded.
4) He buys his whore off for a potential $25 million.

You know more problems will cross his path, what's going to happen next?

Killakobe81
09-03-2010, 09:33 AM
I don't really understand the criticism here..Lebron is protecting his image and brand from potential harm, and at the same time, taking care of this woman..as we have seen with athletes before, the people surrounding them can easily fold and turn on them for money, even going as far as fabricating stories about them..

There's also the strong possibility that Lebron and this woman won't even break up at any point, thus making it irrelevant..

You can criticize Lebron all you want, for many things, but he clearly has a plan in regards to his brand and image..he has learned from the mistakes of sheltered athletes like Kobe and Tiger, 2 fabricated personalities that had no idea how to deal with serious situations involving women..

Stop it harlem, are you serious? how is Lebron any less "sheltered" than Kobe or Tiger? I do agree he is smart to find a way out of this ...but to act like he should get no criticism for paying for silence ...is ridiculous.
Answer me this? Is there anyone out there that does NOT think Lebron chases a lot of tail? how is what he is doing, different than what Magic or MJ did? they also had long-term relationships and refused to marry the chick until after they got their fill of ass ...Im not mad at Lebron for it maybe i do the same in his shoes ...but stop acting like it isn't what it is ...

Also you should read the interview the GQ writer that interviewed Lebron. He was on a sportstalk show (ESPN radio?) he said "Lebron was the most manufactured athlete he had EVER interviewed and that ALL if his responses were (paraphrasing) "not fake but almost soul-less"...or something along those lines. I did not look for it or post it, because I am not a Lebron hater. Look i don't know Lebron all i know is when he played in the ECF vs the pistons. I thought he was gonna be better than MJ ...seriously.
MAYBE (much like Kobe haters)... I am overly harsh on Lebron because of the comparison ...All i know is 4 years ago i wanted him to "catch" MJ now im wondering if he can even catch kobe ...

Again im not a Lebron hating Kobe fan. I have said many times I want to see him be a threat for GOAT ...but he needs to win first. I also have become less of a fan of his because no one wants to admit the holes in his game, and point to useless stats to argue against what we can see. And when we point that out or want him to elevate it becomes a kobe debate or an excuse fest.

NASHville
09-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Lebron is a player on and off the court and we all know that. It is just a matter of time before some other woman is having his kid.

SenorSpur
09-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Sounds to me like LeBrick is learning from the mistakes of D-Wade and taking lessons from Tiger Woods - pay the hush money and keep her quiet. We all know how sensitive James is about his image. After all, this is the same guy, who had Nike officials confiscate a video showing him getting dunked on by a college player in a pickup game last year.

Chieflion
09-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Aren't you in the least bit concerned with LeBron's stabliity in case of a crisis? His track record is poor:

You don't have proof for number 2 and 3. Until you can show substantial evidence that Delonte West actually did pork his mama and that LeBron James quit (which there is no verbal evidence), exploited by the fact that LeBron James went to the Miami Heat.

Michael Beasley's dad on twitter complaining about his son going to play in Minnesota by saying Beasley being traded because he looks like Delonte West was just his own assumption or just a joke . Miami had been trying to clear away and deal Michael Beasley away even before LeBron signed. There were rumors about Beasley being dealt to the Nets for Keyon Dooling before the draft.

NASHville
09-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Steve knows hot to get some hot ass without paying out the ass.

noob cake
09-03-2010, 12:34 PM

Savannah has been with Bron for 7+ years. Even though they were not their firsts (since we all know that gold diggers and young black basketball players lose their virginity before 14), they have developed a mutually beneficial relationship with each other. Savannah gives Bron the public image of a loyal father with a steady girlfriend, while LeBron gets to fuck every teenage gold digger out there. Without a doubt, Savannah knows a lot more about Bron than Bron is comfortable with. $25m is not a lot to pay for hush hush money.

LeBron is really no different from Kobe. Except Kobe is smarter...he only paid $4m to HIS WIFE, while LeBron shelled out $25m for HIS girlfriend. Kobe is indeed the goat cheater.

BlackSwordsMan
09-03-2010, 12:41 PM
maybe the rumors were false maybe delonte wasn't banging lebron's mom he was banging lebron

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-03-2010, 12:51 PM
You don't have proof for number 2 and 3. Until you can show substantial evidence that Delonte West actually did pork his mama and that LeBron James quit (which there is no verbal evidence), exploited by the fact that LeBron James went to the Miami Heat.

Michael Beasley's dad on twitter complaining about his son going to play in Minnesota by saying Beasley being traded because he looks like Delonte West was just his own assumption or just a joke . Miami had been trying to clear away and deal Michael Beasley away even before LeBron signed. There were rumors about Beasley being dealt to the Nets for Keyon Dooling before the draft.

There is a youtube video of Delonte admitting he fucked Gloria. No I don't have the link, I am certain it was posted here. If 2 and 3 are true, 1 and 4 back them up. I know abut the twitter from Beasly Sr, that was my "proof". Besides, I was trolling HH anyway.

JamStone
09-03-2010, 12:55 PM
maybe the rumors were false maybe delonte wasn't banging lebron's mom he was banging lebron

Or perhaps the hush money is about not talking about his relationship with Chris Paul...

Trainwreck2100
09-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Savannah has been with Bron for 7+ years. Even though they were not their firsts (since we all know that gold diggers and young black basketball players lose their virginity before 14), they have developed a mutually beneficial relationship with each other. Savannah gives Bron the public image of a loyal father with a steady girlfriend, while LeBron gets to fuck every teenage gold digger out there. Without a doubt, Savannah knows a lot more about Bron than Bron is comfortable with. $25m is not a lot to pay for hush hush money.

LeBron is really no different from Kobe. Except Kobe is smarter...he only paid $4m to HIS WIFE, while LeBron shelled out $25m for HIS girlfriend. Kobe is indeed the goat cheater.

:lol

Kobe's handcuffed in his relationship, the more money he makes the more Vannessa gets in his divorce. 25 mil will look like loose change when that happens

Killakobe81
09-03-2010, 01:39 PM

Kobe's handcuffed in his relationship, the more money he makes the more Vannessa gets in his divorce. 25 mil will look like loose change when that happens

Good point. Cheaper to keep her ... LOL

milkshakeballa
09-03-2010, 03:33 PM
WTF LeBron?!?! You're not even married to the bitch...

makes you think just what bron needs to hide in the closet.

crazyyyy

hater
09-03-2010, 03:33 PM
a drunk man can pick up a better looking black chick at a DC metro station
http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/celebrity-feet-lebron-james-air-max-lebron-vii-white-black-red-1-570x936.jpg

JamStone
09-03-2010, 03:53 PM
She's no supermodel. But she's attractive. I think some of us assume professional athletes should all date and marry supermodels. A lot of pro athlete wives aren't all that great looking. The jumpoffs might be, but then again, they're jumpoffs. Pretty face, great body, and a worn out pussy. You don't date those types of girls. You find time to keep them your jumpoffs. I remember those ass pics of LeBron's girl a while back. She looks like she got a nice donk. I think she's pretty. Is she Halle Berry in her prime? No, but she's not bad at all.

JamStone
09-03-2010, 04:15 PM

Agree to an extent but there are different ways to look at it and it also depends on some things. Was Kobe smart enough to get a pre-nup before he married Vanessa? They were both young, so there's a good chance Kobe didn't, which would have been unwise. But there's also the possibility that Kobe genuinely is in with her and vice versa. If that's the case, good for them and $4 million for a ring with the amount of money he's worth isn't all that bad. LeBron and Savannah aren't married, so the law is on LeBron's side. Savannah is not entitled to his money. She could make $25 million just to keep quiet? Seems like an awful lot of money to me.

If we look at Tiger and the amount of money he's paying Elin to keep her quiet, and I think hhe set a really bad precedent for pro athletes. Why does it matter that she stay quiet when all the dirt from his side hoes came out or will come out already? What else is Tiger scared of that could leak out? But Elin already had leverage because they were married and would already be entitled to a shitload of his money. So at least that's part explanation for the money Tiger is giving up to Elin.

With LeBron, he's not married to the woman. She's technically not entitled to any of his shit. LeBron has more leverage than Tiger did with Elin. To me, $25 million is an awful lot of money to keep her quiet.

DPG21920
09-03-2010, 05:27 PM
If she has kids, and has been living with him for years, even if they are not married I am pretty sure she would be entitled to his money.

noob cake
09-03-2010, 05:34 PM
If she has kids, and has been living with him for years, even if they are not married I am pretty sure she would be entitled to his money.

Depends on the state. If Ohio is such a state, then Savannah just got raped (again and financially)

DPG21920
09-03-2010, 05:35 PM
I think Ohio is.

Killakobe81
09-03-2010, 05:44 PM
She's no supermodel. But she's attractive. I think some of us assume professional athletes should all date and marry supermodels. A lot of pro athlete wives aren't all that great looking. The jumpoffs might be, but then again, they're jumpoffs. Pretty face, great body, and a worn out pussy. You don't date those types of girls. You find time to keep them your jumpoffs. I remember those ass pics of LeBron's girl a while back. She looks like she got a nice donk. I think she's pretty. Is she Halle Berry in her prime? No, but she's not bad at all.

I agree. this chick is OK his baby mama is not ugly though i dont find her attractive. Anyways doesnt matter ...I bet he can get anything hotter than ANYONE on this site myself included. problem is he cn never now if it's the fame or his money ...while my (relative) broke a$$ knows my wife and any girls i was with werent expecting mansions ...or shopping weekends in milan ...

DPG21920
09-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I agree. this chick is OK his baby mama is not ugly though i dont find her attractive. Anyways doesnt matter ...I bet he can get anything hotter than ANYONE on this site myself included. problem is he cn never now if it's the fame or his money ...while my (relative) broke a$$ knows my wife and any girls i was with werent expecting mansions ...or shopping weekends in milan ...

Like that part needed to be added.

Killakobe81
09-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Like that part needed to be added.

LOL you have a point ...but knowing this site you have to throw out disclaimers ...I am not judging here just making observations.

DPG21920
09-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Lol

LakeShow
09-03-2010, 06:01 PM
http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/celebrity-feet-lebron-james-air-max-lebron-vii-white-black-red-1-570x936.jpg

:lol If that picture is supposed to look bad, you need your eyes checked. She looks good!

LkrFan
09-03-2010, 06:49 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

hater
09-03-2010, 08:22 PM
:lol If that picture is supposed to look bad, you need your eyes checked. She looks good!

not saying she looks bad. But she does look like a regular black chick that can be picked up at any corner. That was my point.

ezau
09-03-2010, 08:33 PM
not saying she looks bad. But she does look like a regular black chick that can be picked up at any corner. That was my point.

Umm, she's ok, but yeah, she looks like your typical black girl

LakeShow
09-03-2010, 10:03 PM

:lol You have to give me a list of those corners. They'll have a new customer in me.

Trainwreck2100
09-03-2010, 11:50 PM
sons that leg tat just screams grade A Ohio class

Agree to an extent but there are different ways to look at it and it also depends on some things. Was Kobe smart enough to get a pre-nup before he married Vanessa? They were both young, so there's a good chance Kobe didn't, which would have been unwise. But there's also the possibility that Kobe genuinely is in with her and vice versa. If that's the case, good for them and $4 million for a ring with the amount of money he's worth isn't all that bad. LeBron and Savannah aren't married, so the law is on LeBron's side. Savannah is not entitled to his money. She could make $25 million just to keep quiet? Seems like an awful lot of money to me.

If we look at Tiger and the amount of money he's paying Elin to keep her quiet, and I think hhe set a really bad precedent for pro athletes. Why does it matter that she stay quiet when all the dirt from his side hoes came out or will come out already? What else is Tiger scared of that could leak out? But Elin already had leverage because they were married and would already be entitled to a shitload of his money. So at least that's part explanation for the money Tiger is giving up to Elin.

With LeBron, he's not married to the woman. She's technically not entitled to any of his shit. LeBron has more leverage than Tiger did with Elin. To me, $25 million is an awful lot of money to keep her quiet.

Tiger fucked bitches while fighting the effects of Ambien, that's just one of the things we know he did. Who knows what kinda Carradine shit he was in to

HarlemHeat37
09-04-2010, 01:27 PM

:lol The 4th unbiased poster on ST to clown Daddy of All Troll's horrible arguments..

There is a youtube video of Delonte admitting he fucked Gloria. No I don't have the link, I am certain it was posted here. If 2 and 3 are true, 1 and 4 back them up. I know abut the twitter from Beasly Sr, that was my "proof". Besides, I was trolling HH anyway.

So you can't back up your arguments, as usual, so you have to make an excuse by saying you were "trolling HH", even though I didn't even reply to your horrible "troll job"..:lol typical..

Jt.ONE
09-04-2010, 02:46 PM
see odom and kardashian thread.

:lol:lol

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-04-2010, 05:47 PM
:lol The 4th unbiased poster on ST to clown Daddy of All Troll's horrible arguments..

So you can't back up your arguments, as usual, so you have to make an excuse by saying you were "trolling HH", even though I didn't even reply to your horrible "troll job"..:lol typical..

Hey, it's my bitch H-Ho37 looking to get owned again! Isn't being LeBron's bitch enough for you?

Do you realize how many people are laughing at you for making you my bitch? (Links in my profile). Plenty of people are taking notice of my posts to you, and the little dirt I have in my signature you said about your choker James.

so, now it's 4 people that say my arguments suck? 1 is a known troll, another refused to say why my posts sucked and when you tried to prove it, you quit the argument and admitted you lost! Proof in my profile. Oh, by the way, Chieflion agreed with half of what I said, he didn't debate that.

What do you mean I don't back myself up. I do when I need to, and since you are craving another ass reaming, here ya go. Here's the proof Delonte admitted boning Gloria James:

bvjfw8XKxwc

Want more? Keep talking untrue shit, and your daddy will produce more Gems akin to my signature.

HarlemHeat37
09-06-2010, 04:10 PM
- I didn't mention Delonte West in my post at all, that's your argument with Chief, not with me..

- Did you even watch that video you posted?..:lol what a fucking idiot:lol..you're even worse than I thought, which I didn't think was possible, TBH..:rollin

- You still haven't proven ANYTHING to back up your post, as usual..you posted a false video, which even if it was real, doesn't back up the rest of your arguments, which are horrible, as usual..

Ace
09-06-2010, 05:09 PM
- I didn't mention Delonte West in my post at all, that's your argument with Chief, not with me..

- Did you even watch that video you posted?..:lol what a fucking idiot:lol..you're even worse than I thought, which I didn't think was possible, TBH..

- You still haven't proven ANYTHING to back up your post, as usual..you posted a false video, which even if it was real, doesn't back up the rest of your arguments, which are horrible, as usual..

I'm sure his next argument will be something that happened in 60's that's absolutely irrelevant to the present.