PDA

View Full Version : Slain ButtHurt Memeber

ButtHurt Committee
09-02-2010, 10:54 PM
We, here at the ButtHurt Committee would like to honor one of our fallen members, Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac. She recently passed during an undercover ButtHurt redemption mission. Instead of going boycott, she took the initiative to go the extra mile, but failed in her attempt. She will always be with us.

Woman Dies In Chimney Break-In Try (http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/2010/sep/01/woman-dies-chimney-break-try/)

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/lakaluva58/stuckinchimney_t450.jpg

Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac, an internist who was involved in an “on-again, off-again” relationship, apparently tried to force her way into her boyfriend’s home by sliding down the chimney, police said Tuesday. Her decomposing body was found there three days later. (AP 2007 file photo/Bakersfield Californian: Felix Adamo)

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/2010/sep/01/woman-dies-chimney-break-try/

BUMP
09-02-2010, 10:59 PM
sup BlackJack

ButtHurt Committee
09-02-2010, 11:03 PM
sup BlackJack

As one of the founding members of the ButtHurt Committe, you are forbidden to make any false claims, gestures, or hints at who the Emperor of the Committe may be. Any further attempt from any of the founding fathers will result in a pinkage. You have been warned.

ButtHurt Committee
09-02-2010, 11:03 PM
the last thread was alot better. This troll is already running out of steam. To flame out so quickly = not MK material imho.

Your application is being reviewed.

Goran Dragic
09-02-2010, 11:06 PM
:lmao

ButtHurt Committee
09-02-2010, 11:07 PM
o rly? I'm already in your sig, dumbass.

As we are currently reviewing your ButtHurt application, I must say that you are going the extra mile to prove your worthiness. Keep up the good work.

BUMP
09-02-2010, 11:08 PM
lol http://www.onlineblackjack365.com/uploaded_images/online-blackjack-365-772087.jpg

Goran Dragic
09-02-2010, 11:09 PM
As we are currently reviewing your ButtHurt application, I must say that you are going the extra mile to prove your worthiness. Keep up the good work.
2/10 damage control attempt

ButtHurt Committee
09-02-2010, 11:12 PM
:lmao blackjack fails

We here at the ButtHurt Committee are not ashamed to admit that we do not allow gooks, chinks, slant eyes, bannana's, Charlie's, and the likes to be admitted to our highly esteemed committee. Therefore, your application has been declined.

BlackSwordsMan
09-02-2010, 11:14 PM
also, tbh Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac looks kinda like Brooke Banner.

holy shit good catch

La Rata
09-02-2010, 11:19 PM
tbh I like your trolling.

so, just for future reference

Anthony Randolph = DoK
Goran Dragic = Mono
Greg Oden = IronMexican
vulvaface = stretch

your welcome.

What's up guy.:toast

ButtHurt Committee
09-02-2010, 11:20 PM
What's up guy.:toast

Your application is being reviewed.

Goran Dragic
09-02-2010, 11:21 PM
God these trolls are terrible.

Goran Dragic
09-02-2010, 11:24 PM
o great koriwhat viewing thread

Native American
09-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Through my travels across this land, I have come to find, as Kobe Bryant did, that there is a large population of what you pale faces call the "butt hurt" people in the state called Colorado. I've also learned that the most in-denial butt hurt who enjoy joking that others are more butt hurt live in Aspen. And by that I mean from your posting failures, I'd assume you live in ass pain.

If you don't, I suggest you move there. Oh, and I also suggest Preparation H.

Goran Dragic
09-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Through my travels across this land, I have come to find, as Kobe Bryant did, that there is a large population of what you pale faces call the "butt hurt" people in the state called Colorado. I've also learned that the most in-denial butt hurt who enjoy joking that others are more butt hurt live in Aspen. And by that I mean from your posting failures, I'd assume you live in ass pain.

If you don't, I suggest you move there. Oh, and I also suggest Preparation H.

Not your best work, but still :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao