09-04-2010, 09:34 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5527403

Double-Up
09-04-2010, 09:40 AM
lol NBA forum...

Ashy Larry
09-04-2010, 10:13 AM
lol NBA forum...

Hell, I wouldn't mind this being in the NBA Forum ......

Boxing > calf tats or butthurt talk

bdictjames
09-04-2010, 11:09 AM
This idiot is representing boxing, or Americans?

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Mayweather is the fucking man....In my corner, my homies are all ready for the fight announcement so we can invade Vegas as usual. The only reason Money May isn't liked his because he's like Tyson he doesn't give a fuck and he let's you know. He's fucking calling the shots and after he and Oscar De La Hoya completely humiliates Bob Arum and Manny Pac will the fight move forward. What most of you boxing fan wannabe's don't realize is that the actual fight happening is predicated on Money May. Arum is a racist and so Money May is going to pay that bitch back and demean and degrade him before he accepts the fight. This really has nothing to do with Manny Pac, this is a chess game between Arum and Mayweather's camp. The fight will happen so Manny should just sit his tight eyes in the corner and wait for Money May to say it's ok to speak.

Ashy Larry
09-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Mayweather is the fucking man....In my corner, my homies are all ready for the fight announcement so we can invade Vegas as usual. The only reason Money May isn't liked his because he's like Tyson he doesn't give a fuck and he let's you know. He's fucking calling the shots and after he and Oscar De La Hoya completely humiliates Bob Arum and Manny Pac will the fight move forward. What most of you boxing fan wannabe's don't realize is that the actual fight happening is predicated on Money May. Arum is a racist and so Money May is going to pay that bitch back and demean and degrade him before he accepts the fight. This really has nothing to do with Manny Pac, this is a chess game between Arum and Mayweather's camp. The fight will happen so Manny should just sit his tight eyes in the corner and wait for Money May to say it's ok to speak.

Glad you see who's really holding up this fight. Dude could make his 20-40 million even after taxes. You can't say you're the best and it takes you five years to fight a top 147er and for him to say I'm taking another break when he's only fought twice in three years is asinine. And that's coming from a Floyd fan. You can't defend this dude.

He lays out the rules for testing even when he's not apart of the NSAC. Manny agrees to all the testing and he doesn't answer? That's a bitch-made move coming from someone who would probably win that fight. Time for him to put up or shut up. That 0 on his record means nothing when you've only fought the best twice in your entire career (Corrales and Mosley).

Venti Quattro
09-04-2010, 12:04 PM
manny would make sure that floyd's 1 on his loss record will drag him for life

Ashy Larry
09-04-2010, 12:09 PM
manny would make sure that floyd's 1 on his loss record will drag him for life

The thing is sooner or later you gotta stop talking and actually put up. I love the fact that Floyd runs his mouth. But he's acting like he's on Ali's level. Ali' actually fought "real" competition throughout his entire career. Floyd has had two or three big fights. Ali's had two or three big fights with two people (Frazier and Norton).

Seems like he's so scared to get a loss on his record. Being undefeated doesn't make you king. I could be undefeated if I fought people in kindergarten and at convalescent homes. You stack his competition against any of the all-time greats and it's not even close.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Glad you see who's really holding up this fight. Dude could make his 20-40 million even after taxes. You can't say you're the best and it takes you five years to fight a top 147er and for him to say I'm taking another break when he's only fought twice in three years is asinine. And that's coming from a Floyd fan. You can't defend this dude.

He lays out the rules for testing even when he's not apart of the NSAC. Manny agrees to all the testing and he doesn't answer? That's a bitch-made move coming from someone who would probably win that fight. Time for him to put up or shut up. That 0 on his record means nothing when you've only fought the best twice in your entire career (Corrales and Mosley).

This isn't about putting up or shutting up for Floyd. The fight will happen and it will happen next year. Fight is all about the Hype. Floyed knows he has to fight Pacman ( and IMO he will beat him) Money has the hand speed and the power and the defense. Plus Pacman no longer allowed to dope will be a different fighter. :toast It's no secret but this is about 1.) BOb Arum's humiliation and 2.) Miking the money pot for all it's worth.

I will be betting huge on this fight and Money May should plan to either get knocked the fuck out or help me get paid...I think he will crush the Asia Pac region's dreams so I'm not trippin at all...

TheGreatest23
09-04-2010, 01:42 PM
This isn't about putting up or shutting up for Floyd. The fight will happen and it will happen next year. Fight is all about the Hype. Floyed knows he has to fight Pacman ( and IMO he will beat him) Money has the hand speed and the power and the defense. Plus Pacman no longer allowed to dope will be a different fighter. :toast It's no secret but this is about 1.) BOb Arum's humiliation and 2.) Miking the money pot for all it's worth.

I will be betting huge on this fight and Money May should plan to either get knocked the fuck out or help me get paid...I think he will crush the Asia Pac region's dreams so I'm not trippin at all...

I stopped reading this shit once he said mayweather had power. haha.

Ginobilly
09-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Funny that Gayweather calls Manny a Midget. He ain't that much taller than him. It's like Sequ calling mouse a midget.

Steve Kerr
09-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Boxing > calf tats or butthurt talk
If we had a calf tat forum we'd take the talk there, there is a forum dedicated for B-list sports like boxing I'm not sure why it's not used.

Ashy Larry
09-04-2010, 03:18 PM

This fight doesn't have to be hyped anymore than it already is. Everyone wants it.... well, everyone except Floyd. He could have fought Manny three times already and made 150 million.

Man In Black
09-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Koolaid has been drinking the kool-aid. The rant is the ramblings of someone scurred. If he had any balls, he'd be fighting in November. HBO has already pointed out that there were negotiations in place and what did Chicken Boy Floyd do? He decided to go on vacation.
There ain't no need for hype. Other than Boy Floyd wanting to duck his IRS tax bill yet again and waiting for a new year to lower it, he has no reason to chicken out, if...as he say, this is an easy fight.
Pac ain't going anywhere and waiting him out doesn't work in Boy Floyd's favor because...He's older than Pac and that can never change.