PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant 81pts (zone era)

21_Blessings
09-04-2010, 12:32 PM
qRikrksH8es

HarlemHeat37
09-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Amazing performance that I had the pleasure of watching while it happened, but :

:lol Worst D in the NBA..
:lol No double teams..
:lol Sam Mitchell..

Those aren't knocks on Kobe, they're knocks on the embarrassment of a franchise in the Raptors..this game also had a decent part in converting most Canadian NBA fans into Laker fans..

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Amazing performance that I had the pleasure of watching while it happened, but :

:lol Worst D in the NBA..
:lol No double teams..
:lol Sam Mitchell..

Those aren't knocks on Kobe, they're knocks on the embarrassment of a franchise in the Raptors..this game also had a decent part in converting most Canadian NBA fans into Laker fans..

man...where was the franchise player Chris Bosh when you needed him....my guess anchoring that horrible D....:lmao:lmao:lmao ...I don't expect much to change now that he's in Mia...

can't really double team a great shooter that can get his shot from anywhere...:toast

ahhh I just love shitting on you HarlemHo you make it too easy...:lol

PGDynasty24
09-04-2010, 12:59 PM
I was watching Lakers/Raptors game last year and it amazed me how horrible of a defender bosh was,Pau was throwing him around like a ragdoll and that is saying something;it seemed like he didnt care 1 bit about defense

HarlemHeat37
09-04-2010, 01:00 PM
You can double team a great shooter and get the ball out of his hands, like any other team would have done..Kobe wasn't working off screens all game, he was creating off the dribble and on the drive..they didn't send any traps at any point, they never sent an extra man to deny, they only had 1 man helping in the paint(even though they were the worst D in the NBA, so they obviously should have known it wasn't going to work and sent more)..they didn't even try to play physical with Kobe at any point in the game, they didn't take any shots at him in the paint..

I've seen plenty of games where teams double team Kobe from behind the 3-point line after he gets in one of his zones, just to get the ball out of his hands..I'm usually not in favor of that, but when a guy is having a legendary night, you should probably think about sending some help..

The rest of the Lakers team sucked, and Kobe was having a historic night..it was a horrible strategy, and the Toronto media ripped the Raptors for it for a while after that..

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2010, 01:04 PM
You can double team a great shooter and get the ball out of his hands, like any other team would have done..Kobe wasn't working off screens all game, he was creating off the dribble and on the drive..they didn't send any traps at any point, they never sent an extra man to deny, they only had 1 man helping in the paint(even though they were the worst D in the NBA, so they obviously should have known it wasn't going to work and sent more)..they didn't even try to play physical with Kobe at any point in the game, they didn't take any shots at him in the paint..

The rest of the Lakers team sucked, and Kobe was having a historic night..it was a horrible strategy, and the Toronto media ripped the Raptors for it for a while after that..

actually they doubled Kobe a lot he was just too good for the double...just like when he dropped 62 on the Mavs in 3 q's...Remember the score after the 3rd it was Kobe 62> the Mavs 61....They only reason he didn't drop 81 on the mavs was because Phil was trying to be political and when he realized that fans wanted to see Kobe go off then he let him at the next opportunity, which turned out to be the Chris Bosh led Raptors...

sometimes HarlemHo you just have to give up the accolades...

HarlemHeat37
09-04-2010, 01:15 PM
- I gave Kobe credit, what more do you want? :lol..fucking Laker fans..it was the greatest regular season scoring performance I've seen, TBH..

- Lakaluva..relax your muscles and just lay there?..you mean how you were basically giving yourself to the Mav Krew in the Troll forum?..how does Kool feel about that?..

HarlemHeat37
09-04-2010, 01:23 PM
There should be an open spot, am I correct. I mean, being up there for a month made realize that I'm more like you guys than I realized. I fit all of the necessary criteria needed to fill the role of a strong 4 star general. Accordingot your very own Krew guidelines, I fit the bill.

The lakaluva troll will be officially retired, and from that point forward, anyone that crosses my Krew would get terminated

if lakaluva gets accepted in, then I'm out.

:lol

21_Blessings
09-04-2010, 01:25 PM
I've also gained my respect for Wade back, because of all the hype other players are getting..I think he's the 2nd best player in the NBA, next to Kobe,

lakaluva's mom
09-04-2010, 01:26 PM

:lmao Damn, he basically gave them internet head to let him in

HarlemHeat37
09-04-2010, 01:30 PM
I can easily prove that there's another HH37, there's 3 of them that post on basketball message boards with the same style(only 1 other is active), and about 5 HH37 all over the internet..

Even so, I don't understand how that's smack talk:lol..there was nothing wrong there..

Lakaluva can't prove that he didn't beg to join the MK, because he did:lol..

HarlemHeat37
09-04-2010, 01:45 PM
TBH, it looked really cute when you referred to them as "my Krew"..

lakaluva's mom
09-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Why would I join a fag krew that I'm at odds with? I'm the Kobe of this site, I don't need no fucking krew.

I don't know, fag! Why would you?

Steve Kerr
09-04-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm the Kobe of this site, I don't need no fucking krew.
Considering your sidekick koolaid_man is the smush parker of this site, that means you still lose in the 1st round.

midnightpulp
09-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Considering your sidekick koolaid_man is the smush parker of this site, that means you still lose in the 1st round.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2010, 10:02 AM

happy labor day beeyiiiiyyyyyaaaatttchhhhh...:lol

T0dyAfLH4_E