PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Fire

InRareForm
09-06-2010, 12:16 AM
I don't listen to much rock, but their recent album was great on first listen.

redzero
09-06-2010, 12:46 AM
slowpoke.jpg

dirk4mvp
09-06-2010, 01:09 AM
:jack

Ditty
09-06-2010, 01:12 AM
:jack

im suprised you dont like them brah they played the song to your teams all time favorite video

1OmE3B-s8ow

redzero
09-06-2010, 01:21 AM
im suprised you dont like them brah they played the song to your teams all time favorite video

1OmE3B-s8ow

That was a badass video, Mavs fan or not.

Ditty
09-06-2010, 01:58 AM
That was a badass video, Mavs fan or not.

yah man it's depressing but the guy that put it together did a great job and the song goes well really puts you down as a spurs fan :lol damn still remember that game was working at a fast food restraunt at that time kept asking my buddy on the score. Spurs were losing the whole game,heard they were coming back right when we were closing, and while I was cleaning dishes in the back, I walked to the dining room to listen to the radio, and thats when dirk missed that shot and manu hit that 3. I went crazy when I found out were were up by 3 with a few seconds to go I ran to the back to yell at my friend who was from houston, and I was like "the spurs going to win it again this year" and he was like there going to lose. He jinxed us and heard a loud "shit" from the dining room whenever dirk got that and 1 then was told they were going to overtime we were finally done with the dishes and went to the dining room and stackhouse made that jumper to put them up by 6 and we all ended up leaving cuz that was it... so depressed :bang