PDA

View Full Version : Mourinho scared of AC-Milan

mabrignani
09-06-2010, 01:28 AM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=819973&sec=uefachampionsleague&cc=5901

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2010, 02:39 AM
He should be more scared of a team he'll play more often, Barcelona. Messi + Spain National Team = fuckin bitches left and right

TDMVPDPOY
09-06-2010, 04:34 AM
wtf should he be scared of milan teams...fck that shit

his madrid is still a few defensive pieces away from being a dangerous team...still i think they need to get rid of ramos...or any wanker playin with a headband...

ps. Villa just eclipse RAULS goals for the national side...i think his way better then raul, give him a winning team and he give u the score

mabrignani
09-06-2010, 01:29 PM
He should be more scared of a team he'll play more often, Barcelona. Messi + Spain National Team = fuckin bitches left and right

he already knows he is going to win la liga, there are only 2 teams in la liga that are any good. hes worried about the real test, CL.

mabrignani
09-06-2010, 01:30 PM
wtf should he be scared of milan teams

pirlo, pato, robinho, ibra, ronaldinho, nesta

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2010, 02:19 PM
he already knows he is going to win la liga, there are only 2 teams in la liga that are any good. hes worried about the real test, CL.

Barcelona was the best team in football last year. I don't care that they lost in the CL to Inter, they were still better. And they've only gotten better this season. Adding Mascherano and David Villa, this team will not lose.

ogait
09-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Lol Mourinho is not scared of AC Milan, Barcelona or whatever club he's just aware he has a tough group on the Champions compared to the walk in the park that will be for Barcelona and he's preparaing the media for the inevitable comparisons between the 2 clubs.

He wont be playing them more often, they will be playing them 2 times in a total of 38 games in that poor excuse of a league where only 2 teams are relevant and share all the TV revenues and media attention among them.

On the other hand they will play AC Milan the same 2 times out of a total of 6 games on the group stages of the real competition.

Watching Mourinho crush Barcelona's dreams once again is the only reason to watch the Spanish League.

lefty
09-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Mind games

1 month before signing Ricardo Carvalo, he said he was too old

And then he signed him :lol

mabrignani
09-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Barcelona was the best team in football last year. I don't care that they lost in the CL to Inter, they were still better. And they've only gotten better this season. Adding Mascherano and David Villa, this team will not lose.

when you lose on aggregate to the team that won it all you are def not better. barca picked up those players because they couldnt beat Inter, now they are hoping to have a chance