PDA

View Full Version : Circa Survive In Town at The White Rabbitt 10/29

urunobili
09-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Hello Guys;

I am planning on going to San Antonio the weekend of the 29th October to go both to see my first Spurs home game on the 30th and attend Circa Survive's concert on the 29th at the White Rabbit.

First thing,

I Wonder if you describe me the venue's size environment etc

Second,
Would any of you would like to go together? I'll be on my own and I don't truly know anyone but I KNOW I'm going to this concert regardless.

Third,
I have been trying to buy my ticket Will Call, but they do not accept international billing addresses. I'll try calling them to try to buy it over the phones but I wonder if any of you could kindly buy me the ticket under my name and I'll PayPal the money immediately. I just don't want to run out of tickets.

Fourth,
What would be a good place on the range of 50 dollars per night for me to stay considering that I'll need to try to move around without a car. (I'll be picked up to go to my Spurs game but I don't know about the venue)

Thank you very much in advance and please PM if you feel to.
Look forward to visiting San Antonio!
urunobili

koriwhat
09-06-2010, 05:10 PM
1) the size... very small! the white rabbit is the tween club of sa because you'll usually find ages from 12+ there.

2) i have no idea who circa survive is.

3) that's a possibility but i hate paypal. PM me and let me know how much tickets are and whatnot.

4) i have no idea man.

urunobili
09-06-2010, 09:36 PM
1) the size... very small! the white rabbit is the tween club of sa because you'll usually find ages from 12+ there.

2) i have no idea who circa survive is.

3) that's a possibility but i hate paypal. PM me and let me know how much tickets are and whatnot.

4) i have no idea man.
Thanks for the reply koriwhat! tickets are 16 USD with the WILL CALL charge totals 20.50 for TX residents. I'll PM later :)

Thanks a lot mate! and if you dig the best rock, go google Circa Survive! :)

marini martini
09-06-2010, 10:44 PM
1. You will probably get a) shot or b) arrested

2. Don't know what my daughter's doing, but will be sure & tell her, she loves
that place.

3. Get a check book or master card A.S.A.P.

4. Check with the YMCA, Salvation Army, or SAMM Ministry!!!

koriwhat
09-07-2010, 03:02 AM
Thanks for the reply koriwhat! tickets are 16 USD with the WILL CALL charge totals 20.50 for TX residents. I'll PM later :)

Thanks a lot mate! and if you dig the best rock, go google Circa Survive! :)

yeah man just PM me whatever details. i'm gonna check some of their music out tomorrow and let you know whether or not i'll want to go with but i am pretty sure i can help you out with a ticket. we'll figure it out bro.

urunobili
09-07-2010, 08:27 AM
1. You will probably get a) shot or b) arrested

2. Don't know what my daughter's doing, but will be sure & tell her, she loves
that place.

3. Get a check book or master card A.S.A.P.

4. Check with the YMCA, Salvation Army, or SAMM Ministry!!!

Thank you mm!
You can definitively ask your daughter if she digs that band! it will sure be a blast!

BTW I do have all CC money can have but they only sell tickets to US residents online :depressed from there the trouble of opening the thread. koriwhat is helping me out with this one if today when i call they dont sell it to me over the phones thanks.

YMCA? lol I prefer a more str8 friendly environment :stirpot:

koriwhat
09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
yo urunobili, i'm going to go pick up your ticket after school today so it won't be at will call. we will have to meet up, but i was going to say i might be able to give you a ride to the venue if you'd like. i might go have a beer at the surrounding bars there anyhow.

JudynTX
09-09-2010, 02:24 PM
The White Rabbit is a crappy place for a concert. :td We saw Kamelot there and felt embarrassed for the band. :(

I hope you have a great time though. :lol

BlackSwordsMan
09-09-2010, 03:13 PM
is the white rabbit ho still there? last I heard of her she was sucking off a guy dressed as the clown from slipknot

JudynTX
09-09-2010, 03:17 PM
is the white rabbit ho still there? last I heard of her she was sucking off a guy dressed as the clown from slipknot

What??? :lol :lol I wasn't aware there was a resident whore for the White Rabbit.

BlackSwordsMan
09-09-2010, 03:20 PM
What??? :lol :lol I wasn't aware there was a resident whore for the White Rabbit.

yeah she was there at every event
what a good little egg

JudynTX
09-09-2010, 03:22 PM
yeah she was there at every event
what a good little egg

I'm really surprised Code Compliance has not shut this place down yet.

koriwhat
09-09-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm really surprised Code Compliance has not shut this place down yet.

i agree. they pack people in there like crazy. super small venue.

BlackSwordsMan
09-09-2010, 06:51 PM
white rabbit is a shit hole destined for a fire with a door that wont open

Stringer_Bell
09-09-2010, 07:22 PM
I've seen Anthony Green sing 3 times, once with Saosin and twice with Circa. His voice isn't for everyone, but if you're into it then the shows are awesome. It'll prolly sell out for sure, cuz SA loves him.

5d41yS8iBUU

8qETYuV-vmg