PDA

View Full Version : Official week 1 thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

IronMexican
09-07-2010, 12:42 PM
http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14

Dets a good website to know which games are being shown in your area.

Raiders gonna raid.

Steve Kerr
09-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Raiders gonna raid.

CHEATriots gonna film :lmao:lmao:lmao

Spursfan092120
09-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Boys gonna Scalp....hopefully

Dr. Gonzo
09-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Cleveland and Tampa is the game of the week.

Dr. Gonzo
09-07-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm expecting more of the same from Houston in their game against Indy. They will keep it close but fall just a bit short.

IronMexican
09-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Cleveland and Tampa is the game of the week.

Remember when the Brown vs Chiefs was one of the best games of the season last year? Neva know.

Spursfan092120
09-07-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm expecting more of the same from Houston in their game against Indy. They will keep it close but fall just a bit short.
We'll have to see..I'm rooting for Houston in this one..'specially since Andre is on my fantasy team...but besides that, I'd love to see Houston finally get one over on the Colts.

Dr. Gonzo
09-07-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm cautiously optimistic about the season.

Being a Texans fan has been like getting a new girlfriend that continuously fucks you over. Every time she does it she swears she is going to change and things will be different but you still get bent over and fucked over and over and over again. But this time, things are going well and it seems like things will be different. She has a new attitude, doesn't hang out with the same group of friends and has been very affectionate but you still sit back and wait. You wait until the moment she turns you around and shoves a giant dildo up your ass. The dildo may never come, maybe things did change but in the back of your mind you still fucking wait for it.

That's what it's like to be a fan of this team.

MavDynasty
09-07-2010, 11:07 PM

Being a Texans fan has been like getting a new girlfriend that continuously fucks you over. Every time she does it she swears she is going to change and things will be different but you still get bent over and fucked over and over and over again. But this time, things are going well and it seems like things will be different. She has a new attitude, doesn't hang out with the same group of friends and has been very affectionate but you still sit back and wait. You wait until the moment she turns you around and shoves a giant dildo up your ass. The dildo may never come, maybe things did change but in the back of your mind you still fucking wait for it.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:cry great fuckin analogy

J.T.
09-08-2010, 12:20 AM

ehh yall are going to get raped by dallas clark.

thanks for using PEDs brian cushing :tu

J.T.
09-08-2010, 12:21 AM
We'll have to see..I'm rooting for Houston in this one..'specially since Andre is on my fantasy team...but besides that, I'd love to see Houston finally get one over on the Colts.

I would too because the last time they did we won the fuckin Super Bowl

Losing to Houston = Super Bowl Championship

J.T.
09-08-2010, 12:24 AM

lol being a colts fan is like getting mega fucking drunk and then having to go to work in the morning. even if you have watermelon sized balls when it comes to being responsible, you're still gonna be late to work at some point. and usually that day comes in january.

Roddy Beaubois
09-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Boys gonna Scalp....hopefully

nigga get this hopefully stuff out of here.

slick'81
09-08-2010, 12:38 AM
boys skins week1 in dc is gonna be fckn insane

MannyIsGod
09-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Can't wait. Gonna be good to watch the Skins bitchslap the Cowgirls.

Dr. Gonzo
09-08-2010, 12:05 PM
My dad is a 49ers fan. I chose the Oilers because Al Del Greco is boss and Bucky Richardson is the greatest backup QB in the history of Houston sports.

Dr. Gonzo
09-08-2010, 12:06 PM
http://media.caller.com/media/img/photos/2010/08/25/20100825-145836-pic-118712349_t160.jpg

dirk4mvp
09-08-2010, 12:25 PM
My dad is a 49ers fan. I chose the Oilers because Al Del Greco is boss and Bucky Richardson is the greatest backup QB in the history of Houston sports.

Then there's Rosencopter.

samikeyp
09-08-2010, 12:57 PM
two weeks in a row where the team in blue wins at FedEx field. :tu

LoneStarState'sPride
09-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Looking forward to more deadskins pwnage

Dr. Gonzo
09-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Then there's Rosencopter.

Rosencopter did provide much comedy over the years.

vander
09-08-2010, 02:55 PM
I'm counting on the Raiders turning it around this year, and that McFadden guy running for a lot of yards

IronMexican
09-08-2010, 02:58 PM
I'm expecting McFadden to officially be labeled a bust this year.

Phillip
09-08-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm expecting McFadden to officially be labeled a bust this year.

I think even Barry Sanders, Bo Jackson, and Ladanian Tomlinson would have looked like busts behind the line that McFadden has had.

Zelophehad
09-08-2010, 03:29 PM
I think even Barry Sanders, Bo Jackson, and Ladanian Tomlinson would have looked like busts behind the line that McFadden has had.

Sanders offensive lines in Detroit were frequently awful.

IronMexican
09-08-2010, 03:30 PM
bust

Phillip
09-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Sanders offensive lines in Detroit were frequently awful.

Never said they weren't. But the Raiders have had historically bad O-Lines in recent years.

Phillip
09-08-2010, 03:40 PM
you can label players who have had no chance to prove themselves a bust: fact

cool story bro :tu

IronMexican
09-08-2010, 03:44 PM
He can tear up a shitty run D like KC, but that's about it.

Steve Kerr
09-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Never said they weren't. But the Raiders have had historically bad O-Lines in recent years.
But they were good enough for Michael Bush to be a more productive runner than McFadden.

Phillip
09-08-2010, 04:40 PM
He can tear up a shitty run D like KC, but that's about it.

But they were good enough for Michael Bush to be a more productive runner than McFadden.

Which is the only game he really got a good amount of carries and a change to show what he's capable of, only to get hurt shortly after, and he hasn't really recovered since then.

The guy is fragile, I don't question that. If thats why y'all label him a bust, sure thats understandable. But in terms of ability, he hasn't had much of a chance.

I like Michael Bush, and I think he's probably a better pure RB, but McFadden when healthy, definitely has ability to make big plays. This is his year to prove he can be that kind of player.

IronMexican
09-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Bust

Steve Kerr
09-08-2010, 04:47 PM
The big play potential is there no one ever questioned that. A big reason why I label him a bust is injury, and because he's a RB that's very top heavy and has a very thin lower body, I don't see the injuries going away anytime soon.

Phillip
09-08-2010, 04:48 PM
pedophile = me

Phillip
09-08-2010, 04:50 PM
The big play potential is there no one ever questioned that. A big reason why I label him a bust is injury, and because he's a RB that's very top heavy and has a very thin lower body, I don't see the injuries going away anytime soon.

Yeah, he's definitely fragile. Although he supposedly added around 15-20 lbs of muscle to his lower body in the offseason. Gonna have to see the guy in action first though. It may have been a good thing that Bush got hurt in the preseason, so McFadden will be forced as the sole feature back, so we can see what he is capable of.

IronMexican
09-08-2010, 04:51 PM
He's too tall for his own good. He's always dead on contact, and his speed is seriously gone since about week 3 of his rookie season. Even then, he was getting caught from behind in that KC game.

Phillip
09-08-2010, 04:53 PM
He's too tall for his own good. He's always dead on contact, and his speed is seriously gone since about week 3 of his rookie season. Even then, he was getting caught from behind in that KC game.

He got injured on that long run in the KC game. That's why he got ran down. Which was week 2 of that season. So of course his speed would have disappeared, if he's got a fucked up foot :rolleyes

Steve Kerr
09-08-2010, 04:54 PM
He's too tall for his own good.
You can be a tall RB (Stephen Jackson, Adrian Peterson) but those guys have tree trunk legs that protects knees and bowl people over. She-macs combination of height and thin build is his problem.

Dr. Gonzo

If that's the case then you have to label Felix Jones a bust as well.

Steve Kerr
If that's the case then you have to label Felix Jones a bust as well.
The difference is Jones wasn't taken with the 4th overall pick.

IronMexican
09-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Well, it was Gholston or McFadden. I guess that makes me feel better.

Steve Kerr
09-08-2010, 05:04 PM
The 06, 07 and 08 drafts were just weak in general IMO. The Patriots lack of success in those 3 drafts has everything to do with their current day struggles. As much as people love Mayo and Meriweather, neither one is a real playmaker. The 06 draft was the worst, Laurence Maroney and Chad Jackson.

IronMexican
09-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Mayo is no Keith Rivers. That's for sure.

Phillip
09-08-2010, 05:11 PM
The 06, 07 and 08 drafts were just weak in general IMO. The Patriots lack of success in those 3 drafts has everything to do with their current day struggles. As much as people love Mayo and Meriweather, neither one is a real playmaker. The 06 draft was the worst, Laurence Maroney and Chad Jackson.

rofl

i thought Mayo = Ray Lewis 2.0

and Merriweather = Ed Reed 9.8

IronMexican
09-08-2010, 05:13 PM
lol omg I still laugh at that.

Dat tackling angle

622q_KsEr3A

Steve Kerr
09-08-2010, 05:17 PM
rofl

i thought Mayo = Ray Lewis 2.0

and Merriweather = Ed Reed 9.8
You're making fun of me for stuff mono said :lol

I like Meriweather and Mayo a lot and Meriweather might develop into a real playmaker, but Mayo is never gonna be the guy who comes up with the big turnover or big play when you need it from your defense.

For the record tho -

Jermaine Cunningham = Willy McGinest 2.0
Brandon Spikes = Teddy Bruschi 2.0 with black athleticism
Patrick Chung = Lawyer Milloy 2.0
Devin McCourty = Ty Law 2.0
Darius Butler = Ty Poole 2.0
Ron Brace = Richard Seymour 2.0

Let me know if I missed someone.

Spursfan092120
09-08-2010, 07:11 PM
nigga get this hopefully stuff out of here.
yeah..I hear you...just tryin to not get over excited...

bresilhac
09-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Personally I cannot wait to see that super overrated punk Dez Bryant get the shit knocked out of him by the Redskin defense Sunday night. Redskins will crush the cowpigs in front of a national audience and I will love every minute of it.

Hail!

MavDynasty
09-08-2010, 07:48 PM
yo roddy, did badfish get banned/suspended?

Roddy Beaubois
09-08-2010, 07:52 PM
no tbh hes just too lazy to long in

MavDynasty
09-08-2010, 07:57 PM
sons im fucking PUMPED to get this shit started, only 24 hours

:cry great fuckin opener

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Falcons 20, Steelers 17
Saints 35, Vikings 21
Bills 22, Dolphins 13
Bears 34, Lions 28
Titans 23, Raiders 10
Patriots 34, Bengals 31
Giants 27, Panthers 14
Browns 23, Buccaneers 20
Jaguars 20, Broncos 16
Texans 41, Colts 38 (OT)
Cardinals 28, Rams 17
Packers 31, Eagles 24
Seahawks 28, 49ers 27
Redskins 17, Cowboys 14
Ravens 24, Jets 7
Chargers 30, Chiefs 27

dirk4mvp
09-08-2010, 11:04 PM

Rememba det one time the Pats drafted Maroney in fear of the Colts drafting such a beastly player?

J.T.
09-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Colts waived Tony Ugoh yesterday. All I gotta say is Charlie Johnson better step up and regulate even if his foot is still fucked up. Manning better be wearing knee braces too because Houston has Brady Daddy Bernard Pollard coming at him.

Phillip
09-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Colts waived Tony Ugoh yesterday. All I gotta say is Charlie Johnson better step up and regulate even if his foot is still fucked up. Manning better be wearing knee braces too because Houston has Brady Daddy Bernard Pollard coming at him.

What is your opinon on Ugoh as a player?

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 10:29 AM

Manning is going to get Pollardized!

dirk4mvp
09-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Colts waived Tony Ugoh yesterday.

lol arkansas

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Should we use an official thread for tonight? Dets what we usually do. Use some thread like this for all Sunday afternoon and morning games, and specific threads for MNF, SNF, and the likes.

djohn2oo8
09-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Manning is going to get Pollardized!
More like Manning is having Thanksgiving early this year

J.T.
09-09-2010, 01:40 PM
What is your opinon on Ugoh as a player?

He fits the classic Al Davis mold of great, gifted athlete but shitty pro football player. Easily the biggest draft bust of Polian's career with Indy. He was supposed to be the Colts LT of the future and probably would have been better if Tarik Glenn didn't retire after 2006.

J.T.
09-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Colts O-Line is a giant fucking weakness right now and I'm mostly afraid of Mario Williams having a beastly day against a possibly not fully recovered Charlie Johnson. But Indy has had shit on the offensive line aside from Jeff Saturday for the last three years and Manning still put up his usual numbers so I'm cautiously optimistic that 18 can still wreck that ass even if he faces more pressure than usual. Johnson, Saturday and Kyle DeVan are solid linesman. I think Ryan Diem is shit but he's far and away better than anyone else the Colts could put at RT. I have to wonder if the Colts are thinking about using Brody Eldridge to play line a little bit this year since that's what he did at Oklahoma.

But on the other side the Texans don't have Roid Rage to cover Clark so I'm expecting a solid contribution of 100+ yards and a score or two out of him. Should be enough to counter whatever advantage, if any, the Colts OL surrenders to Houston.

J.T.
09-09-2010, 01:54 PM
Should we use an official thread for tonight? Dets what we usually do. Use some thread like this for all Sunday afternoon and morning games, and specific threads for MNF, SNF, and the likes.

tbh do whatever you want but its official nfl forum policy to specific threads for colts games with the title "Colts vs Whoever MFing Game Thread" except for AFC South opponents which have their own special nicknames

Jaguars = Sparkle Kittens or Glitter Cats, pick your poison
Titans = Tacks
Texans = Second Place Ecstasy

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Colts O-Line is a giant fucking weakness right now and I'm mostly afraid of Mario Williams having a beastly day against a possibly not fully recovered Charlie Johnson. But Indy has had shit on the offensive line aside from Jeff Saturday for the last three years and Manning still put up his usual numbers so I'm cautiously optimistic that 18 can still wreck that ass even if he faces more pressure than usual. Johnson, Saturday and Kyle DeVan are solid linesman. I think Ryan Diem is shit but he's far and away better than anyone else the Colts could put at RT. I have to wonder if the Colts are thinking about using Brody Eldridge to play line a little bit this year since that's what he did at Oklahoma.

But on the other side the Texans don't have Roid Rage to cover Clark so I'm expecting a solid contribution of 100+ yards and a score or two out of him. Should be enough to counter whatever advantage, if any, the Colts OL surrenders to Houston.

The Colts will also take advantage of Mario's eagerness to own a undrafted rookie (if the rookie does start) and run many draws and screens. Manning will find a way to make that shit line look good.

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 02:15 PM
tbh do whatever you want but its official nfl forum policy to specific threads for colts games with the title "Colts vs Whoever MFing Game Thread" except for AFC South opponents which have their own special nicknames

Jaguars = Sparkle Kittens or Glitter Cats, pick your poison
Titans = Tacks
Texans = Second Place Ecstasy

2009 AFC South 2nd Place Champs!!!

SAtown
09-09-2010, 05:55 PM
LOL Berman and his pedophile stache

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 06:07 PM
I had to bet on fucking Jacksonville to beat Denver, even though I believe the Broncos will win..I have to bet against Denver in the 1st 2 weeks though, I wouldn't be able to stomach losses to the Jags and Seahawks without getting some money out of it..I would pretty much have to accept a rebuilding year after week 1 if they lose to the Jags..

While I'm extremely excited about the NFL starting, I've been waiting for it for so long, the thought of the season ending after week 1 or 2 scares me a lot, especially now that Dumervil is out..

I love the NFL, but I hate that your season can end so quickly..

For week 1, I'm obviously worried about MJD(if he plays)..the run D always sucks, it looked poor in preseason, so he'll probably have a field day..I'm also worried about Garrard..he's a scrub, but Denver always sucks against running QBs..

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Nothing gets me more jacked for football than a performance by Taylor Swift.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:00 PM
St. Dungy is on TV :cry

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 07:01 PM
St. Dungy is on TV

I'm not one to use the crying emoticon schtick but here goes my attempt.

:cry Great Fucking Father :cry

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 07:07 PM
I hate this first game..I'll have to cheer for the Saints, even though I dislike them..

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Why cheer for either one? Just watch and enjoy.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 07:10 PM
I don't like watching games of any sport without cheering for or against a team, TBH..it makes it a lot more meaningful for me, personally..

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 07:17 PM
lol favre

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:20 PM
The whole Roidney Dungy dynamic just doesn't work.

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 07:21 PM
They need Pat Summerall.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:23 PM
God dammit I just realized we have to listen to Cris "I molest high school girls" Collinsworth somehow bring up Ben Roethlisberger during a Vikings Saints game.

Spursfan092120
09-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Why cheer for either one? Just watch and enjoy.
This..I could care less who wins this one. Don't have anybody on my fantasy team playing tonight, either..so it's just gonna be about football.

Spursfan092120
09-09-2010, 07:26 PM
They need Pat Summerall.
Heard him on Ticket 760 not too long ago..forgot how much I missed that mo fo.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:31 PM
I really don't care how fucked up this is but....

I don't give a shit about hurricane Katrina. Quit bringing it up every time the Saints play on national TV.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Cris Collinsworth is so annoying, and I can never really pinpoint the reason, TBH..voice? face? both?..

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 07:35 PM
I have Colston and Pierre Thomas on a couple of my teams.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:37 PM
Cris Collinsworth is so annoying, and I can never really pinpoint the reason, TBH..voice? face? both?..
shit commentary......Rapelisberger knob slobbing

SAtown
09-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Goddamn, we've waited all year for football and now we have to sit through this bitch's long ass national anthem. STFU

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-09-2010, 07:40 PM
I really don't care how fucked up this is but....
I don't give a shit about hurricane Katrina. Quit bringing it up every time the Saints play on national TV

You should change your screen name to Dan Hampton.

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2010, 07:41 PM
shitty way to "sing" the anthem

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:44 PM
You should change your screen name to Dan Hampton.
Idk who Dan Hampton is, but I shouldn't have to sit through some documentary about a Hurricane that occurred 5 years ago and has no baring on the current day Saints. If I wanted to watch a documentary about some po' niggas then I'd rent a video.

IronMexican
Brees showing why he's the best QB in the NFL.

Dr. Gonzo
She was nice to look at. I don't care if she farted that fucking song.

09-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Dan Hampton:

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/09/09/ex-bear-dan-hampton-to-apologize-for-katrina-brokeback-commen/

SAtown
09-09-2010, 07:45 PM
too easy

09-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Toast.

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Best QB of the 00's.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Saints are just scary..can't believe some people are picking Atlanta to win the division..

Spursfan092120
09-09-2010, 07:48 PM
And now Brett has to match that..lol..and anyone who picked Atlanta to win that division has their heads up their asses.

IronMexican
Mark Brunell:lol

Vikes secondary blows.

IIRC, they are only carrying 3 CBs right now. Good thing they traded Sapp.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Dan Hampton:

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/09/09/ex-bear-dan-hampton-to-apologize-for-katrina-brokeback-commen/
So what were you saying? Do you actually enjoy constantly watching the same rehashed bullshit about how a Hurricane in 2005 had something to do with a superbowl played in 2010?

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Coach holding Favre back. 3 straight runs.

09-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Nothing, I don't watch pregame. Your take on the Katrina angle is well founded.

I just brought up Hampton because it is recent and Katrina-esque.

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 07:54 PM
That streak ends this year. Campbell and DHB gonna lead in every offensive stat imaginable.

09-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Asher Allen is getting beaten like a drum.

Warlord23
Wow that's a weak-ass secondary ... Brees just missed

IronMexican
Winfield is below average on pass coverage.

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 07:57 PM
That commercial just seemed funny. I could definitely see two billionaires talking aboot that.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Even Minnesota's pass rush hasn't looked good so far, but we shouldn't expect much from Jared Allen when he's not playing Green Bay.

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Even Minnesota's pass rush hasn't looked good so far, but we shouldn't expect much from Jared Allen when he's not playing Green Bay.

Or Dallas.

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Nice play by AD.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 08:00 PM
That was a beastly run..

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:01 PM
More like a beastly hold.

09-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Vikings look like dogshit.

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Thats a weak fucking call.

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Gotta suck to get a 14 yard run and still be at 3rd and 16.

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:04 PM
LOL Bush

Doesn't he know how to fair catch?

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 08:06 PM
LOL Bush

You want him to fair catc inside the 5?

san antonio spurs
LOL Bush

he thought it was going to the endzone

Steve Kerr
Brad Childress is such a shit coach.

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:07 PM
You want him to fair catc inside the 5?

Hard to fire catch inside the five when it lands at the 10.

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Winfield.

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 08:08 PM

I thought the ball bounced backwards. I was actually looking at Bush and that's the way it looked like to me. My mistake.

09-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Wtf?

san antonio spurs
09-09-2010, 08:10 PM
weak secondary really

MannyIsGod
The Vikings D looks fairly bad (or NO offense is just really that fucking good again).

HarlemHeat37
Brad Childress is such a shit coach.

He's underrated as a shitty coach..

san antonio spurs
09-09-2010, 08:12 PM

What he did was the right move. Without that lucky bounce, it would've been a touchback

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:13 PM
lol NO doesn't even care about the run. No back and the Vikings still can't stop the pass.

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:14 PM
What he did was the right move. Without that lucky bounce, it would've been a touchback

The informal rule is you fair catch everything from the 10 and out - especially close to the sideline. Its not a huge play anyway.

09-09-2010, 08:16 PM
138 passing yards in the first quarter and only up 7.

san antonio spurs
09-09-2010, 08:18 PM
The informal rule is you fair catch everything from the 10 and out - especially close to the sideline. Its not a huge play anyway.

I agree it's not a huge play, but that ball was no where near the 10 yard line.

Warlord23
09-09-2010, 08:18 PM
NO should just throw deep on every play, the Minny secondary is that bad

redzero
09-09-2010, 08:19 PM
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9028/1284081071505.gif (http://img825.imageshack.us/i/1284081071505.gif/)

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Jesus Christ at those bruises.

09-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Manny, is it you that I'm playing this week in fantasy?

SpursNextRomanEmpire
09-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Damn those were bad

san antonio spurs
09-09-2010, 08:22 PM
I wish Favre would leave the Vikings so I can root for them again. I love AD:wow

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 08:25 PM
rofl favre got stuffed the shit out of him on that 3rd down

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Never mind, didn't look as bad as it did in real time.

damn slow mo

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 08:26 PM
sons was it wrong to take chris johnson over AP in fantasy?

djohn2oo8
09-09-2010, 08:30 PM
sons was it wrong to take chris johnson over AP in fantasy?

no

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 08:33 PM
AP just fumbles too damn much imho

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 08:35 PM
At this rate he won't last the entire season.

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 08:45 PM
That's the Favre we all know.

MavDynasty
the ole gunslinger

redzero
Brett Favre is the Saints' best player.

djohn2oo8
09-09-2010, 08:47 PM
The fact that he threw the interception wasn't funny, but when he got rocked and still decided to throw it was

redzero
09-09-2010, 08:50 PM
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3900/1284083194565.jpg (http://img231.imageshack.us/i/1284083194565.jpg/)

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Vikings Defense has been good since the first few series. That and NO getting raped with penalties.

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:54 PM
DLF, I'm the bricks.

Warlord23
09-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Whoa

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Damn the Vikings take the lead.

balli
09-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Shiancoe is Favre's number one receiver. I'm glad I reached for him in fantasy.

benefactor
Helluva catch.

HarlemHeat37
So I just checked my lineups, and I apparently started John Carlson over Shiancoe for some odd reason..

MannyIsGod
Favre is a drama queen, but he's so passionate its fun to watch.

LOL PAT???

san antonio spurs
09-09-2010, 08:57 PM
SHIANCOE:wow

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 08:59 PM
SHIANCOE:wow

:cry great fuckin catch

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 09:03 PM
The Ol' Gunslinger.

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Sons on one of my fantasy teams, I have Peterson, Meachem, and Saints D playing lol

09-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Manny, we are going up against each other this week then.

This game is the suck so far. Not enough Favre talk.

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Manny, we are going up against each other this week then.

This game is the suck so far. Not enough Favre talk.

That's cause-a Katrina talk

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 09:16 PM
I was completely unaware of this Katrina they speak of until tonight.

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Keep feeding Thomas!

redzero
09-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Hopefully this isn't the Saints only touchdown of the second half.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Wew I was worried about Thomas' lack of touches in the 1st half.

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Keep feeding Thomas!

Why fantasy sports is gay.

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Wew I was worried about Thomas' lack of touches in the 1st half.

No shit. I have him in 2 different leagues.

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Why fantasy sports is gay.

Your mustache is gay.

redzero
09-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Woah, there was an explosion in San Bruno, California.

Shit's on fire, yo.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/livenow?id=7659504#&cmp=twi-kgo-video-7659504

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Woah, there was an explosion in San Bruno, California.

Shit's on fire, yo.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/livenow?id=7659504#&cmp=twi-kgo-video-7659504

I have the explosion on my fantasy team. I get 6 points per person killed.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 09:36 PM
I have the explosion on my fantasy team. I get 6 points per person killed.
Why fantasy sports is gay :cry

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm not aboot to root for any guy on the Cowboys, Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, because I drafted him to some team. If I was indifferent about a favorite team, I would.

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 09:41 PM
The Vikings suck.

redzero
09-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Flag, flag, flag, flag, flag, flag.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 09:50 PM
This game is the suck

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Kind of looked like a catch. Was ruled incomplete, so should stay that way.

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 10:04 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao garrett hartley

BRHornet45
09-09-2010, 10:04 PM
WTF is going on with Hartley sons

J.T.
09-09-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm not aboot to root for any guy on the Cowboys, Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, because I drafted him to some team. If I was indifferent about a favorite team, I would.

thats why when they play your team you root for them to put up good stats but the team still lose. not rocket science pedobrah.

Blake
09-09-2010, 10:05 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao garrett hartley

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao guys that burned anything more than a 12th round pick on Hartley

Blake
09-09-2010, 10:07 PM

I like the Cowboys, but if I have A Peterson running against them, fuck the Cowboys D.

Blake
09-09-2010, 10:08 PM
New Orleans is going to find a way to lose this game.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Keep getting THAT nigga Pierre Thomas his touches.

redzero
09-09-2010, 10:22 PM
lol Brett thinking "Why the hell did I come back?"

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 10:22 PM
its fucking over

Spursfan092120
09-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Brett did not look like the old Brett...he looked like old Brett...

BRHornet45
09-09-2010, 10:26 PM
1-0

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2010, 10:34 PM
lol Brett thinking "Why the hell did I come back?"

his timing was off, but that doesn't mean he's done

DesignatedT
09-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Brett didn't look that bad. Rusty for sure but he can clean that stuff up.

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Timing was shitty. Did Harvin have a catch? He's not on my fantasy, so I'm not sure.

Pretty awful game to start the season.

ducks
09-09-2010, 11:05 PM
why did the vikings not go for it on 4 down with less then 6 minutes left in game
IDIOT move

DesignatedT
09-09-2010, 11:07 PM
why did the vikings not go for it on 4 down with less then 6 minutes left in game
IDIOT move

It was a long 11 yards and with 3 timeouts left it was the correct move.

ducks
09-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Leinart looked better then brett tonight

ducks
09-09-2010, 11:08 PM
It was a long 11 yards and with 3 timeouts left it was the correct move.

but you have the "best quarterback ever "
and they only had 2 timeouts not 3

dirk4mvp
09-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Vikings look like dogshit.

Both teams look like dogshit. tbh.

dirk4mvp
09-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Leinart looked better then brett tonight

ducks, with the goods.

monosylab1k
09-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Both teams look like dogshit. tbh.

true tbh. neither team looks super bowl quality this year. NO looks like a playoff team tho, minny has 6-10 written all over them.

badfish22
09-10-2010, 02:26 AM
true tbh. neither team looks super bowl quality this year. NO looks like a playoff team tho, minny has 6-10 written all over them.

Or they could just both be rusty....

MannyIsGod
09-10-2010, 07:57 AM
I woulldn't exactly fill in your playoff brackets after the first week.

Farve didn't look that great but to be fair he was missing his number one target. They'll figure it out.

MannyIsGod
09-10-2010, 07:57 AM
I woulldn't exactly fill in your playoff brackets after the first week.

Farve didn't look that great but to be fair he was missing his number one target. They'll figure it out.

SpursFanFirst
09-10-2010, 11:33 AM
:lmao Brett Favre. I thought he was going to show everyone that the Vikings should've been in the Super Bowl, and that the Saints got in by default. This would've been the perfect opportunity.
Favre sucks.

monosylab1k
09-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Or they could just both be rusty....

Prepping that excuse for the inevitable Sunday night disappointment?

Dave Mustaine
09-10-2010, 12:23 PM
As sharp as the Saints looked to start the game, being rusty is a lame excuse, tbh.

monosylab1k
09-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Farve didn't look that great but to be fair he was missing his number one target.

Maybe if he wasn't a selfish prick and actually went to training camp with the team, he'd have a little chemistry with the other receivers.

IronMexican
09-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Agree with mono. Blame Favre for being lazy.

djohn2oo8
09-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Damn sons, even though we are gonna get Curbstomped Sunday by Manning, it's good to have football back

badfish22
09-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Prepping that excuse for the inevitable Sunday night disappointment?

No I just dont make rash decisions after the first game of the year.

Blake
09-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Agree with mono. Blame Favre for being lazy.

+1

he hurt the team by not being camp.

ducks
09-10-2010, 06:35 PM
coaches hurt the team when he was not there at camp and did not play hardly in preason games
who cares if he is brett
no camp play meanliess preason games!

monosylab1k
09-10-2010, 10:16 PM
No I just dont make rash decisions after the first game of the year.

Oh, that's right, Cowboy Fan does that in OTA's when he sees a rookie practicing in UnderArmour, masturbates over it and then reserves SB tickets.

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Oh, that's right, Cowboy Fan does that in OTA's when he sees a rookie practicing in UnderArmour, masturbates over it and then reserves SB tickets.

The media has overrated the shit out of him moreso than Cowboy fans.

Dr. Gonzo
09-10-2010, 10:26 PM

Cowboys fans blaming the media for things as usual.

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Ok fine, I'll give you what you want.

Dez Bryant is the greatest player of all time and will rack up 40+ TD's, win MVP, and Superbowl MVP.

You win. Peace.

Dr. Gonzo
09-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Damn you are sensitive. You are like a woman on her period.

badfish22
09-10-2010, 10:46 PM

no tbh

lol minny has 6-10 written all over them

Steve Kerr
09-11-2010, 09:30 AM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:pjHU0QxscU0OwM:http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n24/deadpoolgod/PopeNiggaPlease.jpg&t=1

The media didn't make multiple threads about Dez Bryant's large hands.

Steve Kerr
09-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Damn you are sensitive. You are like a woman on her period.
:lmao

IronMexican
09-11-2010, 10:40 AM
One more day. Raiders gonna Raid.

badfish22
09-11-2010, 12:48 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:pjHU0QxscU0OwM:http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n24/deadpoolgod/PopeNiggaPlease.jpg&t=1

The media didn't make multiple threads about Dez Bryant's large hands.

The media hyped the shit out of him, and cowboyfans probably took it a step further.

But the media didn't say anything about Gronk, and you still hyped the shit out of him :lmao

Steve Kerr
09-11-2010, 02:41 PM
There you go again making stuff up about how I hyped Gronk up.

samikeyp.
09-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Cowboys fans blaming the media for things as usual.

Because all Cowboy fans blame the media :rolleyes

djohn2oo8
09-12-2010, 10:16 AM
I expect to see LOLTexans out in full force after thie game

IronMexican
09-12-2010, 10:37 AM
If LOL Texans magically appears today, I call troll.

Dr. Gonzo
09-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Because all Cowboy fans blame the media :rolleyes

Come on Mikey, you should know by now that I'm not talking about you when I say Cowboys fans. You are on a different level as 98% of Cowboys fans.

IronMexican
09-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Cmon Stevie. You should knw by now when you see another BUMP classic.

IronMexican
09-12-2010, 11:21 AM
40 more minutes.

LOL texans
09-12-2010, 11:58 AM
LOL tEXANS

LOL texans
09-12-2010, 11:59 AM
What you houston fags thought I went somewhere? HA!

MavDynasty
09-12-2010, 12:03 PM
ok, def a troll of someone

LOL texans
09-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Bob Sanders...making his presence felt..

4>0rings
09-12-2010, 12:25 PM
lol texans begging for a flag and getting it

SAtown
09-12-2010, 12:35 PM
lol You learn a new rule every time the Colts play

MavDynasty
09-12-2010, 12:38 PM
lol bullshit late hit flag

MavDynasty
09-12-2010, 12:40 PM
wtf was that?

4>0rings
09-12-2010, 12:43 PM
lol You learn a new rule every time the Colts play
:lol

DPG21920
09-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Colts fans are chumps for not showing up right now. Cue the: "Am I supposed to be on ST while watching the game" comments.

Spursfan092120
09-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Problem is that the Texans do this all the time, unfortunately for their fans. I'm rooting for Houston in this one, but how many times has Houston dominated the first 3 quarters of the game against the Colts, and then blow it in the 4th?

MavDynasty
09-12-2010, 12:53 PM
lmao colts

badfish22
09-12-2010, 12:56 PM
tbh I never post on ST when the cowboys are playing, maybe at halftime.

badfish22
09-12-2010, 12:56 PM
still, lol colts

4>0rings
09-12-2010, 12:57 PM
The only thing that can trample my good feeling of the Colts losing... the Texans will think they actually have a chance.

djohn2oo8
09-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Problem is that the Texans do this all the time, unfortunately for their fans. I'm rooting for Houston in this one, but how many times has Houston dominated the first 3 quarters of the game against the Colts, and then blow it in the 4th?

All the time unfortunately....it's torture

MavDynasty
09-12-2010, 01:02 PM
:cry great fuckin hands

badfish22
09-12-2010, 01:05 PM
gg texans

here we go again

MavDynasty
09-12-2010, 01:11 PM
garcon :lmao :lmao :lmao

HarlemHeat37
09-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Denver being Denver..fumble in the RZ and holding call in the RZ, costing 6-14 points, and now allowing a TD to the Jags..well, at least it's a rebuilding year, I guess..

They were dominating the entire game with 0 points, which is Broncos tradition..

Raiders look mediocre too, so looks like SD will get a free pass once again..

SAtown
09-12-2010, 01:14 PM
The Pats are lookin pretty damn good.

DPG21920
09-12-2010, 01:15 PM
tbh I never post on ST when the cowboys are playing, maybe at halftime.

Sons, that excuse is whackaroni. We all post during the games when NBA is on, this is no different. Especially for the most vocal of fans on the site.

You know they are on their comps for fantasy anyways.

4>0rings
09-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Colts doing their thang, Houston doing their thang.

MavDynasty
09-12-2010, 01:18 PM
The Pats are lookin pretty damn good.

I was skeptical about get Brady on my fantasy team but I'm glad I went with him :rollin

SAtown
09-12-2010, 01:22 PM
I was skeptical about get Brady on my fantasy team but I'm glad I went with him :rollin

With a good O line and great receivers, he's always a good pick. It helps that the Bengals blow too, unlike what the experts have been saying

slick'81
09-12-2010, 01:22 PM
wow texans look good early