PDA

View Full Version : Argentina vs Spain

MaNuMaNiAc
09-07-2010, 03:12 PM
I have to admit I didn't expect much out of this game, but so far I'm pleasantly surprised.

Nice goal by Messi.

MaNuMaNiAc
09-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Goal Higuain! Jesus, where was this team in the WC?

lefty
09-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Goal Higuain! Jesus, where was this team in the WC?
In Maradona's ass

MaNuMaNiAc
09-07-2010, 03:38 PM
In Maradona's ass

I know, it was sarcasm for the Maradona nuthuggers in the forum.

lefty
09-07-2010, 03:39 PM
lol Pepe Reina :lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
09-07-2010, 03:42 PM
You have to admit, this Spain team isn't playing like the "WC champion Spain", at least not like the one in the latter stages.

Still, its refreshing to see the team play with some semblance of strategic organization.

MaNuMaNiAc
09-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Villa is a fucking stud.

DAF86
09-07-2010, 03:50 PM
I don't know how to feel about this game. This is like fucking a girl that used to be hot.

Fuck Maradona, tbh.

MaNuMaNiAc
09-07-2010, 04:20 PM
We still have pretty glaring defensive weaknesses. Spain hasn't scored because... shit, I don't know why Spain hasn't scored yet. They've been pretty fucking close a couple of times.

ALVAREZ6
09-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Although it is bad timing with the world cup just passed, still nice to see.

Libri
09-07-2010, 05:10 PM
lol Pepe Reina :lmao

MfZZq78dnPs

diego
09-08-2010, 08:40 AM
please, one friendly exhibition game and you guys think batista > maradona? for that matter, dont you guys think its odd that top european teams rarely come play in south america, and usually only do it when they are world champs? even then they end up embarassed.

i'll agree on one thing though, if messi had finished any one of the 5-20 opportunities he had in each game of the world cup like the first one he did yesterday, we probably would have done better. scoring the opener within 10 minutes of starting is usually a good sign. but when you are ever so slightly off (like nocioni's 3 in the 06 WC v spain), thats the difference between winning and losing.

I knew we would win this game, first because we were at home, and second because there was no pressure on all the kids to be maradona 86.

urunobili
09-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Argentina is now ubber favorite to win the Copa America in 2011

nkdlunch
09-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Argentina is now ubber favorite to win the Copa America in 2011

until Brazil B team takes it away from them

DAF86
09-08-2010, 04:13 PM
please, one friendly exhibition game and you guys think batista > maradona? for that matter, dont you guys think its odd that top european teams rarely come play in south america, and usually only do it when they are world champs? even then they end up embarassed.

i'll agree on one thing though, if messi had finished any one of the 5-20 opportunities he had in each game of the world cup like the first one he did yesterday, we probably would have done better. scoring the opener within 10 minutes of starting is usually a good sign. but when you are ever so slightly off (like nocioni's 3 in the 06 WC v spain), thats the difference between winning and losing.

I knew we would win this game, first because we were at home, and second because there was no pressure on all the kids to be maradona 86.

Messi's missed oportunities came on the games against Nigeria, Korea, Greece and Mexico, we won all of them, so I don't know what you're talking about.

About Maradona, the simple fact of not taking Zanetti and Cambiasso to the WC makes him a retarded fuck, no other way about it.

Garce over Zanetti and Cambiasso, I still can't fucking bealive it :bang

diego
09-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Messi's missed oportunities came on the games against Nigeria, Korea, Greece and Mexico, we won all of them, so I don't know what you're talking about.

About Maradona, the simple fact of not taking Zanetti and Cambiasso to the WC makes him a retarded fuck, no other way about it.

Garce over Zanetti and Cambiasso, I still can't fucking bealive it :bang

against germany he didnt have super clear chances, but he did get to the penalty area but without the touch/control to make a difference. the point is, that just like basketball, sometimes its just a matter of being on and hitting your chances.

funny though, since you are saying that messi's lack of being on point didnt make a difference because we still won those games, what difference did garce make? how many minutes did he play? if you are going to bitch, bitch about otamendi, jonas, heinze, maxi and di maria. they are the ones that played that could have been replaced by zanetti/cambiasso. you can complain about that all you like, but I still wont agree that was the reason we lost.

DAF86
09-08-2010, 07:39 PM
against germany he didnt have super clear chances, but he did get to the penalty area but without the touch/control to make a difference. the point is, that just like basketball, sometimes its just a matter of being on and hitting your chances.

funny though, since you are saying that messi's lack of being on point didnt make a difference because we still won those games, what difference did garce make? how many minutes did he play? if you are going to bitch, bitch about otamendi, jonas, heinze, maxi and di maria. they are the ones that played that could have been replaced by zanetti/cambiasso. you can complain about that all you like, but I still wont agree that was the reason we lost.

What difference did Garce make? None 'cause he didn't play, Like everybody knew it would happen.

The question isn't what difference did Garce make, The question is the difference that players like Zanetti and Cambiasso could have made.

diego
10-08-2010, 01:21 PM
since no one made a thread for argentina japan, i figured id just bump this one instead. no worries though folks, we'll reclaim our number one title in the next friendly. We only lost because cambiaso got injured in the first half anyway. :downspin:

diego
10-08-2010, 01:22 PM
oh, and fuck maradona!

SAtown
10-08-2010, 02:51 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
10-08-2010, 03:07 PM
oh, and fuck maradona!

yeah, at least we can agree on that

Sense
10-08-2010, 03:43 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

:rollin

DAF86
10-08-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm telling you, we should only play Mexico.

SAtown
10-08-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm telling you, we should only play Mexico.

...or have refs who always allow illegal goals :lol

SAtown
10-08-2010, 06:50 PM
since no one made a thread for argentina japan, i figured id just bump this one instead. No worries though folks, we'll reclaim our number one title in the next friendly. We only lost because cambiaso got injured in the first half anyway. :downspin:

lmao

DAF86
10-08-2010, 07:59 PM
since no one made a thread for argentina japan, i figured id just bump this one instead. no worries though folks, we'll reclaim our number one title in the next friendly. We only lost because cambiaso got injured in the first half anyway. :downspin:

Maradona is a bad coach, get over it.

diego
10-08-2010, 08:16 PM
so you agree we lost because cambiaso got injured (batista already fixed all of maradona's mistakes), not because its a top heavy young team. good, now i can rest easy that we'll win every game with our superior roster, so long as cambiaso is available.