PDA

View Full Version : Comnig soon

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-08-2010, 12:53 AM
I will be posting youtube videos talking about basketball once the season starts. Seeing how I might be made fun of as soon as my first video is posted, I challenge you faggots to actually make a video of urself as well instead of hiding behind ur computer, YES i'm talking to faggots like bump who wote me in a pm and I quote " I like sucking dicks" biggest queer on here, and vuvla who told me to "whip out my dick" :lol amazing how these faggots are exactly that F-A-G-G-O-T-S
So ve looking out for my first video on the 25th, right around Mavs training camp:toast

Roddy Beaubois
09-08-2010, 12:55 AM
sup thedong

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-08-2010, 12:57 AM
I have no problem with you Roddy, but please i'm nobodys troll on here, xpecially that fucking gooks

Halberto
09-08-2010, 12:59 AM
nobody cares how big of a guido you are

Ditty
09-08-2010, 01:01 AM
lol nigga I'm going to do the same shit once October comes closer but of course for the Spurs. I was actually going to do it last year, but I started a job at that time and got too busy. Maybe we can become best friends now you seem to troll me alot and talk to me maybe you have something for me I guess, but at the same time didn't you already make a couple of youtube video's aren't you Ghazi?

Halberto
09-08-2010, 01:03 AM
http://www.guidofistpump.com/freak.jpg

Ditty
09-08-2010, 01:12 AM
kHmvkRoEowc

another one of shoot em up videos

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-08-2010, 01:12 AM
lol nigga I'm going to do the same shit once October comes closer but of course for the Spurs. I was actually going to do it last year, but I started a job at that time and got too busy. Maybe we can become best friends now you seem to troll me alot and talk to me maybe you have something for me I guess, but at the same time didn't you already make a couple of youtube video's aren't you Ghazi?

who knows maybe we might becoming cool, you actually having the balls to post videos of urself will earn much respect with me. I'll be watching ur vids if u do em. NO, NO, NO IAM NOT THAT DUMBAZZ.I know I post dumb shit sometimes but i'm not ghazi, you will all see soon enough

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-08-2010, 01:14 AM
kHmvkRoEowc

another one of shoot em up videos

if I looked or posted something like that I would shoot myself

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-08-2010, 01:15 AM
crofl ill be looking forward to this

Oh I know u will, you'll get a special shout out dick sucker don't worry. But come to think of it, why don't you post videos??? show us what a hard hitting nigga you are brah. lol dumb gook

lil_penny
09-08-2010, 02:04 AM
http://www.guidofistpump.com/freak.jpg

frog!!!

Tiago Splitter
10-14-2010, 05:57 PM
Where's the video? I need a good laugh.