PDA

View Full Version : 13 minutes of your time, please.

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Beyond Illegal: Smugglers, Cartels & Islamic Infiltrators Crossing Our Southern Border (http://www.pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=174&load=4110)

Then, let's discuss...

boutons_deux
09-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Wall St is MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM than illegals or terrorists.

But keep trying to fog over the really important problems.

jack sommerset
09-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Those illegals are destroying everything in their way. Poor ranchers and poor america.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Is this about the hundreds of beheadings in Arizona?

Winehole23
09-09-2010, 06:16 AM
I might skim a transcript, but there is no way in the contumaceous hell will I ever take your TV recommendations, Yoni.

Winehole23
09-09-2010, 06:16 AM
Restate it in your own words, find a transcript, or it will never exist for me Yoni. Never.

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2010, 07:22 AM
isn't the immigration problem getting better under Obama?

Winehole23
09-09-2010, 07:23 AM
Interdictions and deportations are not only up but have reached record levels.

Winehole23
09-09-2010, 07:24 AM
Obama is maxing out enforcement relative to his predecessors.

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2010, 07:25 AM
Obama is maxing out enforcement relative to his predecessors.

..."but the federal govt isn't doing thier job.."

Winehole23
09-09-2010, 07:28 AM
That can be true too. Just because you beat all your predecessors doesn't necessarily mean that you're doing all that great a job.

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2010, 07:34 AM
That can be true too. Just because you beat all your predecessors doesn't necessarily mean that you're doing all that great a job.

Immigration needs to be tackled no doubt but I believe it should be from a comprenhensive standpoint.

Then we have the Plain's and Brewer's of the world when all we hear from them is complaining about border protection.When asked what do you do after that they have that blank look on their faces.

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2010, 09:30 AM
isn't the immigration problem getting better under Obama?

:lmao

Yep

Crashing the economy is a surefire way to slow illegal immigration.

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2010, 09:32 AM

Yep

the economy was crashing before he got into office.. You must've forgotten..

jack sommerset
09-09-2010, 12:28 PM
the economy was crashing before he got into office.. You must've forgotten..

Add 3 more trillion in 18 months kool-aid drinker fuckface and it might start to make a little sense to you.

boutons_deux
09-09-2010, 12:35 PM
"Add 3 more trillion in 18 months"

You Lie

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Add 3 more trillion in 18 months kool-aid drinker fuckface and it might start to make a little sense to you.

so you acknowledge that it was bad before he got there..thanks jack..

so you're lying about the 3 trillion dollars.. I thought you hated liars... oh wait you only hate obama the liar... but would vote for another liar as long as it's not obama the liar..:toast

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2010, 12:49 PM

Yep

Owner of 3 Virginia restaurants arrested for harboring illegal aliens

Fairfax, Va. - Kiet Boc Bui, a resident of Centerville, Va. and the owner of three Viet House restaurants in Virginia, was arrested yesterday on charges of knowingly employing and harboring illegal aliens after an investigation by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

"ICE aggressively targets employers who violate immigration laws by knowingly employing an illegal alien workforce," said John P. Torres, special agent in charge of the ICE Office of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) in Washington, D.C. "No industry is immune to following the law. Businesses that use illegal alien workers must understand that they will be held accountable for those unlawful practices."

According to court documents, between approximately April 5, 2005, and April 20, 2010, Bui allegedly knowingly employed and harbored illegal aliens not authorized to work in the United States. He allegedly employed at least seven illegal aliens and paid the workers in cash. In addition, he is alleged to have not kept payroll records for those employees and allegedly did not report the workers to the Virginia Employment Commission.

According to court documents, Bui allegedly had not filed an I-9 form for any of the employees who were paid in cash. Employers are required to complete this employment eligibility verification form within three business days after an employee is hired.

The case is being prosecuted by Special Assistant U. S. Attorney Joseph V. Moreno and Assistant U. S. Attorney Gordon Kromberg. ICE has developed a comprehensive worksite enforcement strategy that promotes national security, protects critical infrastructure and ensures fair labor standards. ICE's worksite enforcement investigations focus on egregious employers involved in criminal activity or worker exploitation.

http://www.ice.gov/pi/nr/1009/100908fairfax.htm

you're right the govt isn't doing anything to curb the problem... nice going

jack sommerset
09-09-2010, 12:50 PM
so you acknowledge that it was bad before he got there..thanks jack..

so you're lying about the 3 trillion dollars.. I thought you hated liars... oh wait you only hate obama the liar... but would vote for another liar as long as it's not obama the liar..:toast

You fucking idiot.

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2010, 12:51 PM
You fucking idiot.

you are a liar and a hypocrite..

jack sommerset
09-09-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm a liar and a hypocrite and a fuckface kool-aid drinker..

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2010, 12:55 PM
I just make stuff up and call people names

jack sommerset
09-09-2010, 12:56 PM
I just make up things and call people names

Wild Cobra
09-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Interdictions and deportations are not only up but have reached record levels.
Sure, but is it because of Obama's policies, or new agents hired by the last administration?

Things usually take time to take effect. How long does the training alone take?

I think we spoke of deportation before, and isn't that because they are committing more crimes in this poorer economy? Don't most of those deported come back?

Wild Cobra
09-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Did some searching and reading. It seems the jump in numbers in deportation are due to a fingerprint sharing program implemented by the last administration.

Nbadan
09-09-2010, 09:19 PM
....extraordinary rendition and state murder was implemented by the last administration too...

Winehole23
09-09-2010, 09:36 PM
....extraordinary rendition and state murder was implemented by the last administration too......and protected by the state secrets claims of this one. One hand washes the other.

Nbadan
09-09-2010, 09:38 PM
...and protected by the state secrets claims of this one. One hand washes the other.

Sucks right? but when has a country ever come out and admitted torture that wasn't proceeded by a coup first?

Winehole23
09-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Great Britain. Very recently, in fact.

Nbadan
09-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Great Britain. Very recently, in fact.

even the brits still have demons in the closet...

LnGrrrR
09-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Yoni doesn't take the time to read articles he starts threads about, but he wants us to watch a 13 min vid. Classic.

ducks
09-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Wall St is MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM than illegals or terrorists.

But keep trying to fog over the really important problems.

yeah just ask the people that get shot by illegals

not sure why you can not do all three
wall st will recover if we get rid of the illegals workers
also wall st will recover if terrorist are killed and do not use airplanes as weapons

LnGrrrR
09-09-2010, 11:15 PM
also wall st will recover if terrorist are killed and do not use airplanes as weapons

Why hasn't Wall St thought of this yet? Stupid Wall St! Stop allowing terrorists to use airplanes as weapons!

ChumpDumper
09-10-2010, 03:50 AM
Yoni doesn't take the time to read articles he starts threads about, but he wants us to watch a 13 min vid. Classic.Looks hugely interesting, so I'm not going to watch it.

George Gervin's Afro
09-10-2010, 07:59 AM
I'm not going to waste 13 minutes of my life on a video posted by an illogical internet poster

LnGrrrR
09-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Looks hugely interesting, so I'm not going to watch it.

Winehole23
09-11-2010, 05:35 AM
Bush never put American citizens on the kill list. At least not publicly. Obama did.

Nbadan
09-12-2010, 01:30 AM
Bush never put American citizens on the kill list. At least not publicly. Obama did.

So they've released the Americans captured in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Veterinarian
09-12-2010, 03:43 AM
Yoni doesn't take the time to read articles he starts threads about, but he wants us to watch a 13 min vid. Classic.

To be fair I doubt he watches the videos he posts either.

Winehole23
09-12-2010, 03:59 AM
So they've released the Americans captured in Afghanistan and Iraq?You tell us if you're the expert about that. I don't claim to know anything about it.