PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Umpire sends fan to the showers early

Eric Dampier
09-08-2010, 04:58 PM
After throwing out both coaches and a player, Bob Davidson even sends a fan to the showers :lol

Maybe the funniest moment this season

http://blog.prorumors.com/2010/09/rumors/video-managers-coaches-players-and-fans-ejected-at-milwaukee-brewers-and-st-louis-cardinals-game/

Best line ever from the commentators:

"We better watch what we say tonight, or we might be next" :lmao

Fpoonsie
09-08-2010, 05:43 PM
:rollin

Wow.

Steve Kerr
09-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Umpires shouldn't be allowed to do that, and that umpire should lose his job. Completely. As in never be allowed to umpire a game again, someone who gets that emotional shouldn't be an umpire.

Fpoonsie
09-08-2010, 07:43 PM
For some reason, this immediately came to mind.

x-S-eeInJVk

Spursfan092120
09-08-2010, 10:15 PM
How the hell does the ump have the right to do that? Guy paid for that ticket...I would have fought it.

BUMP
09-08-2010, 11:18 PM
How the hell does the ump have the right to do that? Guy paid for that ticket...I would have fought it.

:lol

The umpire didn't actually "eject" him, he just motioned for security to take him out. I'm guessing he was verbally harassing him.

Still, :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

dbreiden83080
09-08-2010, 11:18 PM

I'm sure he doesn't.. I mean if he is throwing something on the field that is obviously an automatic toss but if he is just talking trash he has no right whatsoever to toss any fan out. You pay for the ticket you have the right to say whatever you want.. If he called him a "Fat piece of shit" so what?? It's a fan.. POS umpire probably threatened to get the ushers fired if they didn't agree..

BUMP
09-08-2010, 11:23 PM
For the record, of course the umpire has no right to throw out a fan, but the fact that he ejected coaches and a player beforehand just makes it hilarious

Spursfan092120
09-08-2010, 11:41 PM
For the record, of course the umpire has no right to throw out a fan, but the fact that he ejected coaches and a player beforehand just makes it hilarious
Hilarious, yes...if I was that fan though, I'd be pissed.