PDA

View Full Version : Someone call Michael Moore...

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 06:29 PM
...make sure he's sitting. Or else, he might collapse on you.

Report: Castro says Cuban model doesn't work (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100908/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_cuba_fidel_castro_5)

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 06:52 PM
But, wait! There's more...

Fidel to Ahmadinejad: 'Stop Slandering the Jews' (http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/09/fidel-to-ahmadinejad-stop-slandering-the-jews/62566/)

I haven't bothered to read either article [I don't much care what Fidel Castro thinks] so, it could be some tease that is actually contradicted in the story. I just couldn't resist.

But, hey! It could also be that Castro senses his own mortality is nearing an end and wants to get right with God.

Stranger things have happened. I'm sure Che momentarily quit begging for ice water in Hell.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 07:04 PM
I haven't bothered to read either article

Thanks for confirming what we all already knew about the topics you start in here.

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Thanks for confirming what we all already knew about the topics you start in here.
Now, if you could transplant that conclusion-jumping to things that really matter like Islamic Terrorism...we might just get somewhere.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Now, if you could transplant that conclusion-jumping to things that really matter like Islamic Terrorism...we might just get somewhere.

Why is that? Because the only way to fight a problem we've blown completely out of proportion is by thoughtlessly jumping to inane conclusions?

You're probably right, but it's really not my style.

clambake
09-08-2010, 07:18 PM

we have you for that.

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Why is that? Because the only way to fight a problem we've blown completely out of proportion is by thoughtlessly jumping to inane conclusions?

You're probably right, but it's really not my style.
You're the one jumping to inane conclusions. I just thought that talent would be better spent in another direction.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 07:22 PM
You're the one jumping to inane conclusions. I just thought that talent would be better spent in another direction.

No, I'm not. You posted two articles, without reading them, based solely on their somewhat inflammatory titles. This would seem to support the already suggested habit of starting batshit ridiculous threads in here for no reason other than to get people arguing.

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 07:24 PM
No, I'm not. You posted two articles, without reading them, based solely on their somewhat inflammatory titles. This would seem to support the already suggested habit of starting batshit ridiculous threads in here for no reason other than to get people arguing.
No, it doesn't but, your posts support the already confirmed habit of hijacking threads with your batshit personal attacks on a person you've never met.

Keep it up...nothing like being predictable.

Anyone want to talk about Castro?

ChumpDumper
09-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Now, if you could transplant that conclusion-jumping to things that really matter like Islamic Terrorism...we might just get somewhere.OK.

You don't actually read articles about Islamic terrorism either.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2010, 07:29 PM
No, it doesn't but, your posts support the already confirmed habit of hijacking threads with your batshit personal attacks on a person you've never met.

She's not a Fucking Cunt for no reason now, is she?

clambake
09-08-2010, 07:31 PM

u mad cuz she reminded you of your stalking that poor woman?

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 07:33 PM

Personal attacks? Where? I commented on your posting style. Don't post stupid shit and I won't call it stupid.

With someone who hasn't read any more than the headlines? Not really.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 07:34 PM

From the person so bent out of shape as to have resorted to calling me names...

ChumpDumper
09-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Who here ever claimed that Cuba's economic model worked?

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 07:36 PM

Michael Moore, apparently.

Guess we'd know the answer to that question for sure if Yoni had bothered to read the article and was able to post something of value along with the headline.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2010, 07:38 PM
I wouldn't do it if you didn't make your alias as such. Your alias does mean something, doesn't it?

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 07:42 PM
I wouldn't do it if you didn't make your alias as such. Your alias does mean something, doesn't it?

My screenname is something I thought was amusing in the however many seconds I spent thinking about it four years ago.

And my screenname is CuckingFunt, for the record. You've called me Fucking Cunt today (twice, if you count Cunt in a different thread), intentionally, because you clearly think it's getting me back for some perceived slight in the tech forum. Regardless my chosen screenname, your act is a specific attempt to insult me.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2010, 07:46 PM
My screenname is something I thought was amusing in the however many seconds I spent thinking about it four years ago.

And my screenname is CuckingFunt, for the record. You've called me Fucking Cunt today (twice, if you count Cunt in a different thread), intentionally, because you clearly think it's getting me back for some perceived slight in the tech forum. Regardless my chosen screenname, your act is a specific attempt to insult me.
Then I'm sorry I figured it was partially in humorous nature and wouldn't have said "cunt" if it wasn't withing your name. If I use it again, it will then be meant as an insult. Otherwise, I will refrain from that in the future.

I do suggest you stop purposely infuriating me as you know such past events were explained. If you cannot stomach the repercussions, I suggest you stop inciting them.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2010, 07:48 PM
lol infuriating.

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Sean Penn, too.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Then I'm sorry I figured it was partially in humorous nature and wouldn't have said "cunt" if it wasn't withing your name. If I use it again, it will then be meant as an insult. Otherwise, I will refrain from that in the future.

I do suggest you stop purposely infuriating me as you know such past events were explained. If you cannot stomach the repercussions, I suggest you stop inciting them.

So, wait a minute, you claim not to have called me Fucking Cunt as an insult, but then suggest it was a repercussion for purposely infuriating you?

Firstly, just because I recognized that you were insulting me doesn't mean I was insulted. I really couldn't care less what you call me. Well... actually, given your history of... let's call it chivalrous internet research... I'd probably be a little freaked if you suddenly called me by my first name.

Secondly, purposely infuriating you? Get the fuck over yourself. I don't care about you, or anyone else here, near enough to invest time and energy in personal attacks or internet vendettas. I said what I said in the other thread because I thought it was funny. That's all. I would suggest it's you who should watch your posting habits if you can't stomach having your past posts referenced in an unflattering light.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2010, 08:04 PM
So, wait a minute, you claim not to have called me Fucking Cunt as an insult, but then suggest it was a repercussion for purposely infuriating you?

No, I meant it as an insult, but I would have never used "cunt" if it wasn't your name rearranged, which is obviously "fucking cunt."

It's very rare that I use that term referring to any woman.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 08:06 PM
No, I meant it as an insult, but I would have never used "cunt" if it wasn't your name rearranged, which is obviously "fucking cunt."

Something doesn't add up, here.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Something doesn't add up, here.
Does it matter. I simply didn't mean it to sting as much as it must have. My choice of words is poor sometime.

How about letting it go. Can we stay on topic please?

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Does it matter. I simply didn't mean it to sting as much as it must have. My choice of words is poor sometime.

:lmao

How about letting it go. Can we stay on topic please?

On what topic? This thread never had a topic. Ever. It was started by Yoni as a blank canvas. A throw-shit-at-the-wall-and-see-what-argument-sticks thread that has, since the opening posts, followed a simple, linear path with no diversions or changes in subject. If you're tired of this conversation, then stop engaging, but let's not be silly enough to call for a return to empty postings of unread articles.

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 08:27 PM
The topic is Fidel Castro's apparent renunciation of Communism.

Pretty huge, if you ask me...I'm sure Cuban expatriates think it's more than shit thrown at a wall.

Blake
09-08-2010, 08:29 PM
good thread. :tu

George Gervin's Afro
09-08-2010, 08:36 PM

Pretty huge, if you ask me...I'm sure Cuban expatriates think it's more than shit thrown at a wall.

michael moore is advocating communism?

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 08:37 PM
michael moore is advocating communism?
He's a big fan of Cuba.

jack sommerset
09-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Moore took some sick americans over there because he is sooooo impressed with the health care program.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Moore took some sick americans over there because he is sooooo impressed with the health care program.
And Cuba was more than happy to help with his propaganda then.

jack sommerset
09-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Barry needs to send Castro a card or something. Let him know every leader has a down time and second guesses themselves but communism is the way to go.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 09:00 PM

Huge enough to warrant sharing with us in the Political Forum, but not huge enough to warrant reading the article you're sharing... Where does that rank on a 1 - 10 scale of importance?

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Huge enough to warrant sharing with us in the Political Forum, but not huge enough to warrant reading the article you're sharing... Where does that rank on a 1 - 10 scale of importance?
You act as though posting in this forum carries some sort of weight...

So, to answer your question; posting in the SpursTalk.com political forum is about as important as whatever was said by or about Castro in either of the articles -- somewhere between 0 and 0.001 (on your scale).

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 09:12 PM
You act as though posting in this forum carries some sort of weight...

So, to answer your question; posting in the SpursTalk.com political forum is about as important as whatever was said by or about Castro in either of the articles -- somewhere between 0 and 0.001 (on your scale).

That's not what I asked.

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 09:16 PM
That's not what I asked.

I think it is...

"...Where does that rank on a 1 - 10 scale of importance?"

...and, I answered:

"So, to answer your question; posting in the SpursTalk.com political forum is about as important as whatever was said by or about Castro in either of the articles -- somewhere between 0 and 0.001 (on your scale)."

Wild Cobra
09-08-2010, 09:18 PM
I think it is...

...and, I answered:
She's acting like Chucking Fump, isn't she?

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 09:23 PM
It's not like I disguised my answer -- it was a short post.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 09:24 PM
I think it is...

Then you think wrong.

I was asking where Fidel Castro's apparent renunciation of Communism ranked on a scale of importance, since you claimed it to be a huge topic despite not feeling it deserved any more of your time than that spent reading the headline.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Yoni, it's so huge you didn't read the fucking 12-paragraph article about it.

Can you not understand how stupid you are?

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Then you think wrong.
No, I don't.

I was asking where Fidel Castro's apparent renunciation of Communism ranked on a scale of importance, since you claimed it to be a huge topic despite not feeling it deserved any more of your time than that spent reading the headline.
No, you weren't.

Shall we analyze this poorly constructed sentence?

"Huge enough to warrant sharing with us in the Political Forum, but not huge enough to warrant reading the article you're sharing...
This is a statement you made, not me.

Where does that rank on a 1 - 10 scale of importance?
Since the previous statement was comparing "warranted sharing" with "warranted reading," Your use of "that" [whether intentionally or not] refers to the comparison between posting and reading not Castro's apparent renunciation of Communism.

Thanks for playing.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2010, 09:34 PM
This is HUGE!

I didn't read all about it!

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 09:35 PM
And, as for her being like Chumpy; nah. All he ever says anymore is, "This user is on your Ignore List."

Veterinarian
09-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Where does this thread rank on a mental masturbation scale of 1-10?

Yonivore
09-08-2010, 09:36 PM
'bout the same.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2010, 09:37 PM
And, as for her being like Chumpy; nah. All he ever says anymore is, "This user is on your Ignore List."It's not like you read anything, dipshit.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Since the previous statement was comparing "warranted sharing" with "warranted reading," Your use of "that" [whether intentionally or not] refers to the comparison between posting and reading not Castro's apparent renunciation of Communism.

Thanks for playing.

That doesn't make sense according to any possible interpretation of either formal or conversational English.

CuckingFunt
09-08-2010, 09:50 PM

Pretty fucking high. I'm thinking... eight, at least.

LnGrrrR
09-08-2010, 09:54 PM
I haven't bothered to read either article [I don't much care what Fidel Castro thinks] so, it could be some tease that is actually contradicted in the story.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2010, 09:56 PM
It's so HUGE, I don't care!

Wild Cobra
09-08-2010, 10:57 PM
And, as for her being like Chumpy; nah. All he ever says anymore is, "This user is on your Ignore List."
LOL...

Me too.

Her responses to you have been classic Chump. Always asking for more when you already answered.

DMX7
09-08-2010, 11:52 PM
http://www.onlinegamers.org/ktg/Straw_Man.jpg

Blake
09-09-2010, 12:07 AM
LOL...

Me too.

LMAO bragging about your messageboard handicap

Blake
09-09-2010, 12:09 AM
That doesn't make sense according to any possible interpretation of either formal or conversational English.

:lol

Thanks playing for

Wild Cobra
09-09-2010, 12:27 AM
LMAO bragging about your messageboard handicap
Chump is the only one I have on IGNORE. I don't consider it a handicap, but tuning out someone that infuriates me. He seldom has anything of value to contribute. I had him on IGNORE before, then took him off. Decided I can do without anything he says.

LnGrrrR
09-09-2010, 02:05 AM
http://www.onlinegamers.org/ktg/Straw_Man.jpg
:lmao Awesome, thanks for posting.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2010, 03:39 AM
lol infuriates

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2010, 07:24 AM
Chump is the only one I have on IGNORE. I don't consider it a handicap, but tuning out someone that infuriates me. He seldom has anything of value to contribute. I had him on IGNORE before, then took him off. Decided I can do without anything he says.

he wants you to back up your arguments with facts... you never can so it pisses you off when he calls you on it..

DarrinS
09-09-2010, 08:34 AM
This thread is proof that libtards suck at posting on this forum. Two interesting articles are posted about Castro and all you do is slam the person who postem them. WTF?

Any of you actually have an opinion about the articles?

Blake
09-09-2010, 08:37 AM
This thread is proof that libtards suck at posting on this forum. Two interesting articles are posted about Castro and all you do is slam the person who postem them. WTF?

I haven't bothered to read either article.

MannyIsGod
09-09-2010, 08:51 AM

This board really really reallly needs a witty conservative or two. Its so lopsided its not even funny.

Great thread.

Blake
09-09-2010, 09:10 AM

This board really really reallly needs a witty conservative or two. Its so lopsided its not even funny.

Great thread.

DarrinS slams the libtards for not posting opinions and for slamming the OP right before he failed to post his opinion while slamming the libtards.

It's just not a fair fight.

DarrinS
09-09-2010, 09:35 AM

Great thread.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

George Gervin's Afro
09-09-2010, 09:39 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

laughing at you..not with you..

DarrinS
09-09-2010, 09:42 AM
DarrinS slams the libtards for not posting opinions and for slamming the OP right before he failed to post his opinion while slamming the libtards.

It's just not a fair fight.

After reading the first Goldberg piece, I haven't made up my mind whether Castro is being reflective and serious (as he now fancies himself as an international statesman) or whether he's just senile.

rjv
09-09-2010, 09:51 AM

101A
09-09-2010, 09:55 AM

She IS ChumpDumper

Same poster.

101A
09-09-2010, 09:59 AM
As for the OP - had already read them when I saw the thread....Castro has surprising views (to me) of the Jews - based on childhood expereinces of bigotry against them; and is, frankly stating the obvious about the Cuban economy. If he wants to be taken seriously AT ALL, what else can he say?

Blake
09-09-2010, 11:41 AM
She IS ChumpDumper

Same poster.

doubtful

101A
09-09-2010, 12:03 PM
doubtful

Yeah, I should have bookmarked it; busted him/herself in a thread a couple of years ago; I thought more people knew.

Blake
09-09-2010, 12:37 PM

the posts are both marked at 7:34

very doubtful.

Blake
09-09-2010, 12:38 PM

Guess we'd know the answer to that question for sure if Yoni had bothered to read the article and was able to post something of value along with the headline.

answers own post?

extremely doubtful

ChumpDumper
09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
She IS ChumpDumper

Same poster.

Yeah, I should have bookmarked it; busted him/herself in a thread a couple of years ago; I thought more people knew.:lol

At least tell us the circumstances that lead you to this conclusion.

CosmicCowboy
09-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Actually, I thought it was an interesting article. I ain't skeered of getting Commie eye cooties.

CuckingFunt
09-09-2010, 03:21 PM

At least tell us the circumstances that lead you to this conclusion.

Yeah, I'm curious to know that, too.

LnGrrrR
09-09-2010, 05:46 PM

Why should we read them if the OP didn't? For all I know, the article could be complete BS.

Wild Cobra
09-09-2010, 07:42 PM
he wants you to back up your arguments with facts... you never can so it pisses you off when he calls you on it..
It doesn't matter what facts we come up with. Chump continues to be antagonistic over matters asked and answered. That gets tiresome.

Wild Cobra
09-09-2010, 07:46 PM
answers own post?

extremely doubtful
No it's not. Two windows open or two systems, canned messages, and "submit reply" to both.

Blake
09-09-2010, 08:02 PM
No it's not. Two windows open or two systems, canned messages, and "submit reply" to both.

I realize it's technically possible.

E x t r e m e l y d o u b t f u l.

Wild Cobra
09-09-2010, 08:06 PM
I realize it's technically possible.

E x t r e m e l y d o u b t f u l.
I've played two yahoo games before with two screen names at the same time. Thing is, you have to use two different browsers. Easy enough. I think most of us have both Firefox and Explorer. You often cannot do it in two windows with the same browser, but when you use two different browsers it should work.

Disclaimer.

I only have one screen name here, else i would try it for proof.

Blake
09-09-2010, 08:09 PM
I've played two yahoo games before with two screen names at the same time. Thing is, you have to use two different browsers. Easy enough. I think most of us have both Firefox and Explorer. You often cannot do it in two windows with the same browser, but when you use two different browsers it should work.

Disclaimer.

I only have one screen name here, else i would try it for proof.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm232/mintkiller/facepalm.jpg