PDA

View Full Version : RIP BUMP Trolls

BUMP.
09-08-2010, 09:42 PM
As BUMP's spokesperson, I have been informed that BUMP is no longer allowed to make trolls thus ending the 4 year dynasty. It was a good run.

In this thread we will reflect on this glorious career. Post your favorite BUMP troll moment...

Spursfan092120
09-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Bumpity Bump

IronMexican
09-08-2010, 09:47 PM
:cry

MavDynasty
09-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Rappin' Shaqs tenure

Spursfan092120
09-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Yeah...Rappin Shaq was the shit.

BlackSwordsMan
09-08-2010, 10:19 PM
good fucking riddance

Pelicans78
09-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Man, I miss me some rappin Shaq. Wasn't there a rappin Peja or was I just imagining it?

The TroutBum
09-08-2010, 10:35 PM
good fucking riddance
This.

Venti Quattro
09-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Rappin' Shaqs tenure

:cry :cry :cry

Latarian Milton
09-08-2010, 10:40 PM
i would be more than glad to let him some trolls if he demands. bump dynasty continues.

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2010, 10:47 PM
i call bullshit

Roddy Beaubois
09-09-2010, 12:21 AM
:cry

ButtHurt Committee
09-09-2010, 12:27 AM
The dawn of a new era has begun...:toast

lurker
09-09-2010, 01:11 AM
Man, I miss me some rappin Shaq. Wasn't there a rappin Peja or was I just imagining it?
There was a Rappin' version of everyone at one point. Hype Man Manu, Rapin' Kobe, Rapping Mr. Robinson...those were good times.

DeadlyDynasty
09-09-2010, 01:17 AM
There was a Rappin' version of everyone at one point. Hype Man Manu, Rapin' Kobe, Rapping Mr. Robinson...those were good times.

then it spawned rappin granny, rappen caligula, and a whole bunch of others crazy fucks:lol

monosylab1k
09-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Rappin' Shaqs tenure

Yeah...Rappin Shaq was the shit.

:cry :cry :cry

god FUCKING DAMMIT for the last fucking time

BUMP WAS NOT RAPPIN SHAQ

I WAS RAPPIN SHAQ

I STILL AM RAPPIN SHAQ

IT WAS ME

ME

ME

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

redzero
09-09-2010, 01:28 AM
RIP Rappin' Shaq

BadOdor
09-09-2010, 01:29 AM
Tbh Rappin's David Robinsons "tell me how my lord taste" was the best line out of the rappin' trolls.

Chieflion
09-09-2010, 01:29 AM
Mono's meltdown with a 9/10.

Kori Ellis
09-09-2010, 01:32 AM
How come he's no longer allowed to make trolls? Who's stopping him? His mom? His boyfriend?

redzero
09-09-2010, 01:34 AM
How come he's no longer allowed to make trolls? Who's stopping him? His mom? His boyfriend?

Raise the bar, please.

Kori Ellis
09-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Raise the bar, please.

It was a legit question.

monosylab1k
09-09-2010, 01:37 AM

be honest, in the thread about the guy who swerved his car and died but saved his daughter -

If what MannyIsGod is saying was instead said by members of the Mav Krew, would you have claimed "people are complaining" and sent that thread to troll forum hell? cuz imho he's saying some very funny but controversial shit, but imho since he's GTG Krew he gets a free pass.

Rappin' Shaq
09-09-2010, 01:40 AM
I'm not BUMP I'm mono
mono mono mono
So quit callin me BUMP
Cuz I'm not that fuckin hump

fuck the world
fuck my mom
Delonte West don't
misinterpret this song

Kobe tell me how my ass taste and shit.

redzero
09-09-2010, 01:43 AM
So who will take on the mantle of Rappin' Shaq now? It's like when Captain America died and Bucky took his place.

Rappin' Shaq
09-09-2010, 01:46 AM
lol haha fuckin hipster
which just means you suck dick sir
hipsters are all fuckin faggots
them bitches are gay ass maggots

redzero pretends to be black
hipster niggas are where it's at
internet street cred up in this place
motherfuckers tell me how my ass taste

Rappin' Shaq
09-09-2010, 01:49 AM
rappin faggots with maggots was fuckin ininspired
i should have spit some shit that was a little fuckin higher
browed for the masses, intelligent shit
oh well i'm fuckin drunk i ain't got time for that, bitch

i'm done fuckin rappin, I'm out like BUMP
that's me I'M BUMP OH YEAH THAT'S ME I'M BUMP
shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfuck tits fart turd and twat
Kobe tell me how my ass taste and all that shit or not

Kori Ellis
09-09-2010, 02:31 AM
be honest, in the thread about the guy who swerved his car and died but saved his daughter -

If what MannyIsGod is saying was instead said by members of the Mav Krew, would you have claimed "people are complaining" and sent that thread to troll forum hell? cuz imho he's saying some very funny but controversial shit, but imho since he's GTG Krew he gets a free pass.

I didn't read that whole thread, and no one complained about it. However, just about everything you guys do people complain about. Seriously over half my messages are complaints about the Mav Krew, the Mookie Krew, or racial slurs (not necessarily from the Mav Krew).

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 08:49 AM
I didn't read that whole thread, and no one complained about it. However, just about everything you guys do people complain about. Seriously over half my messages are complaints about the Mav Krew, the Mookie Krew, or racial slurs (not necessarily from the Mav Krew).
We all know 80% of your complaints come from the clubber crew

:cry I wanna be able to talk about enchiladas vs. tacos and mustard w/ hot dogs without the mav krew :cry

BUMP
09-09-2010, 08:59 AM

Whoever's responsible for sending me confirmation e-mails.

Phillip
09-09-2010, 09:10 AM

I think you should pink the whiners.

BUMP
09-09-2010, 09:18 AM
I think you should pink the whiners.

:cry It's not the menopause militia that are whining. It's people from the MavKrew. Even they are tired of the trolling, I've received numerous PMs:cry

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 09:33 AM
The one time I ever whined was when I was really drunk at 3 in the morning and some dude with the name Tigole Bitties found a way to make a link where everyone thought he found their facebook page. Since my drunk ass was too dumb to figure it out I actually thought he found a link to my page, so I sent a drunk PM to Kori complaining about it.

Phillip
09-09-2010, 09:34 AM
The one time I ever whined was when I was really drunk at 3 in the morning and some dude with the name Tigole Bitties found a way to make a link where everyone thought he found their facebook page. Since my drunk ass was too dumb to figure it out I actually thought he found a link to my page, so I sent a drunk PM to Kori complaining about it.

dumbass

Booharv
09-09-2010, 09:53 AM
BUMP is 21_Dickings, right? That troll always cracks me up.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 11:06 AM
TBH, why the fuck does anybody complain anyways?..isn't their an ignore function for a reason?..if you're going to be a pussy, don't ruin it for all of us..

eisfeld
09-09-2010, 11:16 AM
TBH, why the fuck does anybody complain anyways?..isn't their an ignore function for a reason?..if you're going to be a pussy, don't ruin it for all of us..

Because only a few people here have the balls to use the ignore function - others worry about this: "What if someone says something bad about me when I ignore him, I'd never find out" or "If I ignore this poster I won't be able to see his reaction when he is being trolled" and so on... I think you get it.

Giuseppe
09-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Use of the Ignore Feature is the last bastion of thoroughly vanquished.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Because only a few people here have the balls to use the ignore function - others worry about this: "What if someone says something bad about me when I ignore him, I'd never find out" or "If I ignore this poster I won't be able to see his reaction when he is being trolled" and so on... I think you get it.

Ya, that's a good point..

I don't know, I will never understand why anybody cares about what other people say over the internet..you don't even know these fucking people..

kamikazi_player
09-09-2010, 01:38 PM

Or if they make an ignore list and think that's owning a person.

DeadlyDynasty
09-09-2010, 01:41 PM
2GQSwMCHJNU&feature

Giuseppe
09-09-2010, 01:51 PM
The Family Truckster!

"You think you hate it now. Wait till you drive it."

TinTin
09-09-2010, 03:28 PM

Yeah you can make an ignore list and then advertise it thinking you are some kind of badass. Then months later you can say it was fake and you were joking all along

Venti Quattro
09-09-2010, 03:28 PM
admit it bump, KBP is your troll

BUMP
09-09-2010, 05:35 PM
I said I was Rappin' Shaq once as a joke and everyone believed me even though it was pretty obvious it was mono.

I even outed him one time when mono was viewing a thread, logged out, then Rappin' Shaq appeared, and mono came right back after. Yet people kept thinking it was me this whole time :lol