PDA

View Full Version : Timmy ranked 5th in top 50 players in NBA right now,Manu 19 TP 23.

SinBAD
09-09-2010, 02:56 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/450243-nba-power-rankings-kobe-bryant-lebron-james-and-the-50-best-players
top 50 players in the NBA.
Timmy at 5.Kobe at 8!
For those who say timmy is done, you're idiots

gospursgojas
09-09-2010, 03:00 AM
Im disappointed that I had to click 52 times to get to Dwade>Kobe and lebron :lol

spectator
09-09-2010, 03:01 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/450243-nba-power-rankings-kobe-bryant-lebron-james-and-the-50-best-players
Timmy at 5.Kobe at 8!

this post is ridiculous. both duncan and kobe are top 15 players all-time. kobe won more champs, but had better - much better teammates. timmy won more individual distinctions. get this through your systems ppl.

and for the newbie above - bleacherreport is worth the toilet paper i just flushed a second ago. it's all fan-based dude!!! <insert ADOY emoticon> do you think that a laker homer would not put kobe no 1? please, get over yourself!

SinBAD
09-09-2010, 03:08 AM
this post is ridiculous. both duncan and kobe are top 15 players all-time. kobe won more champs, but had better - much better teammates. timmy won more individual distinctions. get this through your systems ppl.

and for the newbie above - bleacherreport is worth the toilet paper i just flushed a second ago. it's all fan-based dude!!! <insert ADOY emoticon> do you think that a laker homer would not put kobe no 1? please, get over yourself!

i have no problem with this ranking.I agree with it except that durant should be higher.I dont post much because I dont have time but i'm sure my basketball knowledge is superior to yours.I;m sharing what some people think.The article says top 50 in the NBA RIGHT NOW!i never said all time.Dont know where you got that from.read before commenting.

spectator
09-09-2010, 03:12 AM
i have no problem with this ranking.I agree with it except that durant should be higher.I dont post much because I dont have time but i'm sure my basketball knowledge is superior to yours.I;m sharing what some people think.The article says top 50 in the NBA RIGHT NOW!i never said all time.Dont know where you got that from.read before commenting.

i know what you were saying - what i wanted to emphasize is that they are both great players and a blecher report is irrelevant to the discussion of who is better - i assume that is why you added kobe in your post.

spectator
09-09-2010, 03:15 AM
fyi, i have played on the junior tennis circuit and their tennis articles are horrible. pure crap. i have read couple of their bb articles and they have left me the same taste - like a rusty steak knife cutting through a well-aged steak.

Gagnrath
09-09-2010, 07:59 AM
This ranking is based a bit on reps timmy isn't that good any more, about 15th is more reasonable.

Texas_Ranger
09-09-2010, 08:04 AM
LOL Dwight Howard.

Mal
09-09-2010, 08:07 AM
LeBron, not first ?! Next please

Lukor
09-09-2010, 08:15 AM
I stopped reading after Michael Beasley at #39. Ridiculous.

hater
09-09-2010, 09:16 AM
http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/royal-fail.jpg

Mel_13
09-09-2010, 09:19 AM
Timmy at 5.Kobe at 8!

:lmao

You used the extended blog post of a diehard Miami Heat fan as the authoritative source to label others as idiots? Then you posted the same POS "article" in the NBA forum?

This won't end well for you.

:lmao

Sotongball21
09-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Bhemis Parks is a total idiot. He state in the start that potential and "greatness" don't count in his assessment. But he contradicts himself in almost every assessment. What an idiot.

Leetonidas
09-09-2010, 09:52 AM
What a horrible fucking list. I mean terrible. I don't think I've seen a worse assessment of the top 50 players in the NBA today ever.

mountainballer
09-09-2010, 10:10 AM
Kobe just at #7? yeah sure. and no, as great as Wade can be, he is NOT the best player in the NBA. Bosh at #8? better than Durant, Gasol, Williams and Dirk. what a gigantic nonsense. worst list in years. oh wait, it's Beacherreport.........ok, I see.

howbouthemspurs
09-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Seriously how is Kobe not first? I mean I hate the guy with a passion but I respect his game and his legacy and he is being so disrespected right now.

beachwood
09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
What a crap list. Howard better than Gasol? And Kobe is #7 behind Carmelo? WTF?

DJB
09-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Timmy at 5.Kobe at 8!

I stopped clicking as soon as I saw Michael Beasley. You gotta be kiddin' me. :wakeup

Dunc n Dave
09-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Looks like his rankings are based SOLELY on PER. If you notice, D-Wade edge's out Paul by .1 in PER for the #1 spot. That's why guys like Kobe are a bit lower.