PDA

View Full Version : timmy ranked higher than kobe in top 50 players in the NBA today

SinBAD
09-09-2010, 02:59 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/450243-nba-power-rankings-kobe-bryant-lebron-james-and-the-50-best-players

To all those laker fans who say Timmy is done, you're idiots.

Halberto
09-09-2010, 04:11 AM
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq343/jg8047/SmilingDog.gif

namlook
09-09-2010, 04:41 AM
That list is trash.

Here's some info on the author:

"30 year old male from Miami, Florida. Proud husband and father. I bleed Miami through and through..."

"Favorite Athletes
Dwyane Wade"

Here is the author's website:

I BLEED HEAT (http://ibleedheat.blogspot.com/)

Yeah he's objective.

Nahtanoj
09-09-2010, 04:43 AM
I disagree with the list, Chris Paul should atleast be No. 1. Come on now...

redzero
09-09-2010, 04:47 AM
That list is trash.

Here's some info on the author:

"30 year old male from Miami, Florida. Proud husband and father. I bleed Miami through and through..."

I BLEED HEAT (http://ibleedheat.blogspot.com/)

Favorite Athletes
Dwyane Wade"

Yeah he's objective.

Really? Only people who don't have a favorite team/athlete should be able to make lists?

I don't think that this person is any kind of authority on basketball, but to say that his opinion doesn't matter because he's a Heat/Wade fan is weak.

namlook
09-09-2010, 04:53 AM
Really? Only people who don't have a favorite team/athlete should be able to make lists?

I don't think that this person is any kind of authority on basketball, but to say that his opinion doesn't matter because he's a Heat/Wade fan is weak.

The list is garbage. It's such a bad list I am actually having fun reading it. The Onion should have published this list. Check out who is #39: Michael Beasley :lmao

The finals MVP of the last two seasons is the 7th best player in the NBA? Yeah right. Just barely above Chris Bosh at #8? Chris Bosh?!!

The Lakers certainly must be winning championships on the back of Pau Gasol who was 0 for 12 in the playoffs before he met Kobe. Oh and who is #1? Dwayne Wade of course.

It doesn't get much better than this:
"Dwayne Wade will go down as the most overlooked player of his generation"
:lmao

Then "I Bleed Heat" "Dwayne Wade is my favorite player" "Dwayne Wade is #1" "Dwayne Wade is the most overlooked player of his generation" goes on to say:

"It’s great to be a fan but it isn’t healthy for the sport of basketball to be blindly devoted to one player" Classic! :lmao

Check out this guys logic for his ranking:

"What a player did five years ago isn’t important if he isn’t doing the same thing today. If you’re going to bring up an 81 point game and speak in terms as if it’s being achieved on a regular occurrence, then you’re truly as dumb as this article suggest (sic).

I don’t care to hear about an 81 point game if it hasn’t been followed up with another or one remotely close in the past season. Only a complete idiot would argue past abilities as if they are current occurrences."

I Bleed Heat: How about the last two championships and the last two finals MVPS you dumbshit. Is that not recent enough for you?

More from the article:

"Anyway, if you’re going to try and sale me on your beliefs, don’t waste your time. Until we are at the midway point of the season, my opinions want be swayed."

I can't believe illiterate crap like this was actually published.

mystargtr34
09-09-2010, 05:46 AM
Horrible list IMO

admiralsnackbar
09-09-2010, 05:52 AM
BleacherReport's servers are stored at a stable 62 degrees in the Goonies well.

LkrFan
09-09-2010, 05:56 AM
Bleacher Report. :wakeup

Giuseppe
09-09-2010, 06:01 AM
To all those laker fans who say Timmy is done, you're idiots.

Amare punishing Timmy repeatedly & without mercy, then helping him to his feet last Spring during The Skunker exhibit A.

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 06:24 AM
:rollin bleacher report

Koolaid_Man
09-09-2010, 07:14 AM
The list is garbage. It's such a bad list I am actually having fun reading it. The Onion should have published this list. Check out who is #39: Michael Beasley :lmao

The finals MVP of the last two seasons is the 7th best player in the NBA? Yeah right. Just barely above Chris Bosh at #8? Chris Bosh?!!

The Lakers certainly must be winning championships on the back of Pau Gasol who was 0 for 12 in the playoffs before he met Kobe. Oh and who is #1? Dwayne Wade of course.

Then "I Bleed Heat" "Dwayne Wade is my favorite player" "Dwayne Wade is #1" "Dwayne Wade is the most overlooked player of his generation" goes on to say:

"It’s great to be a fan but it isn’t healthy for the sport of basketball to be blindly devoted to one player" Classic! :lmao

"What a player did five years ago isn’t important if he isn’t doing the same thing today. If you’re going to bring up an 81 point game and speak in terms as if it’s being achieved on a regular occurrence, then you’re truly as dumb as this article suggest (sic).

I don’t care to hear about an 81 point game if it hasn’t been followed up with another or one remotely close in the past season. Only a complete idiot would argue past abilities as if they are current occurrences."

I Bleed Heat: How about the last two championships and the last two finals MVPS you dumbshit. Is that not recent enough for you?

More from the article:

"Anyway, if you’re going to try and sale me on your beliefs, don’t waste your time. Until we are at the midway point of the season, my opinions want be swayed."

a real quick cup of extra strong recent kick ass....dude would prolly need to be put in a straight jacket after watching this...

Kobe vs. Wade: 2010
zDH2pesxQsI

TinTin
09-09-2010, 07:44 AM
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq343/jg8047/SmilingDog.gif

:lmao damn I almost choked on my cereal

Ashy Larry
09-09-2010, 08:46 AM
a real quick cup of extra strong recent kick ass....dude would prolly need to be put in a straight jacket after watching this...

Kobe vs. Wade: 2010
zDH2pesxQsI

Only thing I really take out of that is the amount of "Laker Fans" cheering in Miami. Those jerseys will definitely be gone a month from now.

Venti Quattro
09-09-2010, 09:20 AM
:rollin bleacher report

great fucking source :cry

BUMP
09-09-2010, 09:23 AM

More from the article:

you should put his list on ignore, tbh

Brazil
09-09-2010, 09:34 AM
you should put his list on ignore, tbh

:lol
lol ignore list

TinTin
09-09-2010, 10:41 AM
You sure that wasn't a cock.

:lol

Missing koolaidman?

Killakobe81
09-09-2010, 11:38 AM
LOL Posting this ...
and I actuallty don't think tim is done ...but over Kobe? now? GTFO!

lefty
09-09-2010, 11:49 AM
LOL Bleacherreport :lmao :rollin

But yeah, Duncan is obviously better

Duh

Jt.ONE
09-10-2010, 03:38 PM
lol bosh at #8
lol kobe at #7
lol carmelo > kobe
lol lebron "..and is arguably the most gifted passer in NBA history."

bleacherreport...:sleep

nkdlunch
09-10-2010, 03:43 PM
:lmao DWade #1

that is some bull shit list

Latarian Milton
09-10-2010, 05:58 PM
LA is full of stars which has tarnished kobe's brightness to some degree, whereas spurs have no one closely as good as timmy. if timmy is broken the spurs are done, while lakers would still have a number of star players to take over the torch even when kobe was injured.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 06:08 PM
LA is full of stars which has tarnished kobe's brightness to some degree, whereas spurs have no one closely as good as timmy. if timmy is broken the spurs are done, while lakers would still have a number of star players to take over the torch even when kobe was injured.

timmy has shin spurs he's definitely broken and so the spurs are done...Pop even said it...the Spurs are running from the Lakers...that was the best fucking quote / gift that an opposing coach could ever give...I will always be indebted to Pop for that quote

BlackSwordsMan
09-10-2010, 07:02 PM

Agreed. Without kobe lakers are still an all-star team.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Agreed. Without kobe lakers are still an all-star team.

and with Kobe we're fucking world beating rapists...I love it...

buh-bye Timmy baby....:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
09-10-2010, 07:59 PM
and with Kobe we're fucking world beating rapists...I love it...

buh-bye Timmy baby....:lmao

Yup he had a good career. Carried a team to 4 rings compared to kobe's 1

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Yup he had a good career. Carried a team to 4 rings compared to kobe's 1

yeah too bad though that Kobe has relegated all of Duncan's career achievements as * footnote in History....dam shame really...Timmy deserved better than that...fuck Kobe man...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
09-10-2010, 08:21 PM
It's ok. Lebron will do that to everyone in the next two decades.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 08:32 PM
It's ok. Lebron will do that to everyone in the next two decades.

;-) Now he's playing with 2 other ball dominant players the days of chasing down Kobe's records are over...Should have stayed in Cleveland where he could continue to ball hog...now he has to defer and share and share and defer some more...:lol you have to think about what you post before you challenge Koolaid....but I like those white tits you're hiding behind all that black..care to expose them...:lol

BlackSwordsMan
09-10-2010, 08:33 PM
..Should have stayed in Cleveland where he could continue to ball hog...now he has to defer and share and share and defer some more.lol

Lebron is going to go play team ball and you're shitting on him for it? Typical laker fan. :toast

BlackSwordsMan
09-10-2010, 08:34 PM
..but I like those white tits you're hiding behind all that black..care to expose them...:lol

I'm mexican I'm not white. :toast

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Lebron is going to go play team ball and you're shitting on him for it? Typical laker fan. :toast

nope...just shitting on the fact that you think he's going to break Kobe's records while playing with ball hog Wade...and then Bosh begging for touches...just don't see it happening....

BadOdor
09-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Timmy's career>Kobe's, though not by much. At this point, not even grey named spur fan would argue that tim>kobe. Kobe is still top 5 players, timmy is barely top 10.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm mexican I'm not white. :toast

but are you female...if so just unass the fucking tits...I fuck all hot women...Luva even helped me get in the panties of a fine ass Palestinian chic with some good advice... I just prefer white at this time in my life...but Latin women can Salsa dance and Pico De Gallo on my dick anytime...:toast

Giuseppe
09-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Duncan's prime has denigrated to the tipping point. He is giving up more than he is producing.

- "Careful."

- "John Coffee" - "The Green Mile"

BlackSwordsMan
09-10-2010, 11:30 PM
but are you female...if so just unass the fucking tits...I fuck all hot women...Luva even helped me get in the panties of a fine ass Palestinian chic with some good advice... I just prefer white at this time in my life...but Latin women can Salsa dance and Pico De Gallo on my dick anytime...:toast

I'm not female yet hun. I'm still saving my money and than me and cubby dear can live happily ever after.
tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 11:43 PM
here's a challenge for...go in the kitchen get a butter knife and just cut that shit off...

BlackSwordsMan
09-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Here's a challenge stop being so mean to me. :(

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Here's a challenge stop being so mean to me. :(

ok...I thought wannabe Tranny's were stronger than that...you may have to face a tough life going forward...

Halberto
09-11-2010, 09:22 PM
How many black dicks have you sucked this week Koolaid man?

Giuseppe
09-11-2010, 09:35 PM
How many black dicks have you sucked this week Koolaid man?

What color is Hussein Obama considered?

tee, hee.