johngateswhiteley
09-09-2010, 02:46 PM
A&m 47
lt 17

LoneStarState'sPride
09-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Fightin' Texas Aggies 38
la. techies 20

side note: my little brother (freshman, class of '14) just tried out for the team as a walk-on and made it, so my folks are all attending the game as well. Not going to play--obviously, but look for #45 on the Aggie sidelines :D

rjv
09-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Fightin' Texas Aggies 38
la. techies 20

side note: my little brother (freshman, class of '14) just tried out for the team as a walk-on and made it, so my folks are all attending the game as well. Not going to play--obviously, but look for #45 on the Aggie sidelines :D

nice.

DesignatedT
09-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Fightin' Texas Aggies 38
la. techies 20

Awesome!

SpursNextRomanEmpire
09-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Fightin' Texas Aggies 38
la. techies 20

Nice! I'll be up on the 3rd deck brah

LoneStarState'sPride
09-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Nice! I'll be up on the 3rd deck brah

Haha, I'll be in the Corps block w/ my girl hoping for another high "scoring" game ;) BTHO la tech!

DesignatedT
09-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Haha, I'll be in the Corps block w/ my girl hoping for another high "scoring" game ;) BTHO la tech!

I'll be close to you in 138 this game LSSP. Gig 'em.

Apparently they are going to have a special red, white and blue logo on the field for the 9/11 game if you hadn't already heard (I'm sure you have) and on the helmets also.

http://i55.tinypic.com/909gm1.jpg

SpursNextRomanEmpire
09-10-2010, 12:29 AM

Apparently they are going to have a special red, white and blue logo on the field for the 9/11 game if you hadn't already heard (I'm sure you have) and on the helmets also.

Is 3rd deck red again?

DesignatedT
09-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Is 3rd deck red again?

I don't think they are doing that this game. Doesn't help that LaTech's colors are red, white and blue. It will look like they have a big following this game.

LoneStarState'sPride
09-10-2010, 06:58 PM

Good stuff man! Yeah, I saw that pic and made it my profile on facebook this week lol. Glad we aren't doing another r/w/b out though--I remember La. Tech DOES travel well--we played them my fish year.

See y'all @ Yell lol.

Brutalis
09-10-2010, 09:24 PM
TAMU by 20

DesignatedT
09-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Looked like shit in the first half. had 5 fumbles 4 of them were lost. 2nd half looked a lot better. Christine Michael is an absolute beast and WR Jeff Fuller is pro material... just tied the all time TD receptions by an A&M player tonight.

A&M has FIU next than off to stillwater for our first real test.

Our Special teams are a fucking joke btw that will end up losing us a big game this season.

DesignatedT
09-11-2010, 10:49 PM
A&m 47
lt 17

pretty damn close :lol Off 1 pt on each team.

LoneStarState'sPride
09-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Special teams have been horrible. Effing HORRIBLE. Even that punt return for a TD was a fluke in my eyes. It's gotten to the point where I can barely stand to watch when the ball goes into the air. Just get a feeling something bad's g2 happen. Also, clean up the damn fumbles, for crying out loud. ST/turnovers WILL cost us more than one game this season if they keep that mess up.

Good news is, this team really seems to respond well after the half. That ridiculous TD pass by Johnson to close the first half no doubt helped a ton, but regardless, this is the 2nd game in a row where they've really taken it to another level in the 3rd quarter, which is HUGE. More of that, please!

johngateswhiteley
09-12-2010, 11:50 AM
pretty damn close :lol Off 1 pt on each team.

hope the team is building confidence. btw, as I already noted wazzou blows...they should have lost, and were getting worked, by Montana St. then okie follows the unimpressive win with a tight troy win.

DesignatedT
09-12-2010, 12:32 PM
hope the team is building confidence. btw, as I already noted wazzou blows...they should have lost, and were getting worked, by Montana St. then okie follows the unimpressive win with a tight troy win.

We should/need to win that game... but it is a difficult place to play. Going undefeated into the Arky game would be great because that game is a very winnable ballgame as well. Arkansas hasn't looked that good either.

rjv
09-13-2010, 10:23 AM
whoever the player that fields punts for the ags and was out this week needs to get back on the field as losing 4 fumbles on punts is inexcusable. defense was solid again and offense had no problems moving the ball. but again, hard to gauge this team against such poor opponents.