PDA

View Full Version : To the people who voted to unban KBP but think the Mav Krew contributes nothing

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 03:16 PM
You're retarded :toast

lefty
09-09-2010, 03:20 PM
KBP>Mav Krew

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 03:21 PM
KBP>Mav Krew
We all knew you were retarded. Now that you have provided an example of the type of person who thinks KBP > Mav Krew, it only solidifies my case. Thank you, retarded Canadian.

Venti Quattro
09-09-2010, 03:22 PM
lol canada

TinTin
09-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Well, KBP is one guy while the mav krew is x amount of people. You guys draw more attention anyways

cheguevara
09-09-2010, 03:36 PM
do you know that saying "they can't even hold his jockstrap"?

well in KBP's case, the mav krew can't even hold his tampon

koriwhat
09-09-2010, 03:37 PM
jew krew and mav krew unite!

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 03:39 PM
:lmao so far cheguebeaner and koriwhat are only proving my case more

BadOdor
09-09-2010, 03:43 PM
:lmao so far cheguebeaner and koriwhat are only proving my case more

It's like that time Zosa joined forces with calf tats to try and scoff me in my thread because they were seriously butt hurt.

dune coon lefty+calf tats is even a more formidable team....it's like the miami heat, 2 of the top 3 worst posters in 1 team.

lol lefty.

cheguevara
09-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Not even one member of the Mav krew dare challenge KBP on any of his retarded points. How can they be better trolls then?

IMO they scared of KBP

koriwhat
09-09-2010, 03:48 PM
fag jew mav krew... the fjmk

lefty
09-09-2010, 03:51 PM
We all knew you were retarded. Now that you have provided an example of the type of person who thinks KBP > Mav Krew, it only solidifies my case. Thank you, retarded Canadian.
lol Canada

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 03:53 PM
It's like that time Zosa joined forces with calf tats to try and scoff me in my thread because they were seriously butt hurt.

dune coon lefty+calf tats is even a more formidable team....it's like the miami heat, 2 of the top 3 worst posters in 1 team.

lol lefty.
throwing cheugebeaner in the mix just makes them even more formidable.

koriwhat
09-09-2010, 04:00 PM
2 of the top 3 worst posters in 1 team.

funny thing is, yall think yall add to this forum. yall just troll it.

where's the awesome bball takes at by the fjmkrew? all i ever read is threads dedicated to me, threads about threads being deleted, threads calling people out that hadn't done shit to yall but yall always let your assumptions get the best of ya, and other dumbfuck threads yall start that have nothing to do with bball.

whatever though, yall can sit around with BUMP and jackoff to dudes measuring their dicks and pounding each other in the asses. if that's yall's thing, more power to yall! do you!

lefty
09-09-2010, 04:03 PM

lol lefty.
LMAO Badodor

You midget redneck faggot :lmao

Worst troll ever

DisAsTerBot
09-09-2010, 04:05 PM
good basketball take!

these threads only reinforce everyone's sentiments on how much of an idiot you are.

Fpoonsie
09-09-2010, 04:08 PM

where's the awesome bball takes at by the fjmkrew? all i ever read is threads dedicated to me, threads about threads being deleted, threads calling people out that hadn't done shit to yall but yall always let your assumptions get the best of ya, and other dumbfuck threads yall start that have nothing to do with bball.!

koriwhat's latest "awesome bball take":

ok, this will sum it up. #5! goSPURSgo!

The only thing you add to this forum are exclamation points and horrible life choices.

Ace
09-09-2010, 04:08 PM
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy145/4U2NV_717/1697f0f6.jpg

koriwhat
09-09-2010, 04:11 PM
hey ace... tell me how my ass tastes!

hahaha saving photos of my legs... uh, you sure you're not trapped in the closet with fpoonsie and his gay hardy shirts?

cheguevara
09-09-2010, 04:13 PM
throwing cheugebeaner in the mix just makes them even more formidable.

LMAO mav krew faggots supporting and backing each other in threads

niggas scared to roll solo

ohmwrecker
09-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Kill 'em all!

Zelophehad
09-09-2010, 04:32 PM
I thought it was the "regulation crew" now?

BlackSwordsMan
09-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Not sure whats worse mav krews horrible trolling and acting like they contribute to basketball discussions or calf tats.

BUMP
09-09-2010, 05:19 PM

where's the awesome bball takes at by the fjmkrew? all i ever read is threads dedicated to me, threads about threads being deleted, threads calling people out that hadn't done shit to yall but yall always let your assumptions get the best of ya, and other dumbfuck threads yall start that have nothing to do with bball.

whatever though, yall can sit around with BUMP and jackoff to dudes measuring their dicks and pounding each other in the asses. if that's yall's thing, more power to yall! do you!

For the record, I will talk basketball with anybody, ANYBODY! Doesn't matter if you got a C in calculus, attend basketball workshops, beat up your girlfriend for reheating pizza, or getting tattoos of an NBA team on your legs and dropping out of high school. Whether it be lakaluva, Killakobe, etc.

You're probably the one guy on here, who doesn't know jack shit about basketball. I remember one time I actually contemplated discussing basketball with you but you said something to the effect of "Dirk has a good shot but he should never shoot the ball just be an interior presence who never leaves the paint" or something retarded so I just gave up. You're like the goofy animal in the zoo of the forum, where it's just fun to poke with a stick over and over. Not to mention your grammar completely sucks. Just horrible. I'm not a grammar Nazi by any means, but sentence structure means something. It's easier to read when you capitalize, punctuate effectively, and space out paragraphs. I can't even attempt to figure out your grammar. Just a bunch of half-ellipses, run-ons, and the word fag over and over. Correct your grammar a little bit and act like you know atleast a little about the sport of basketball, and I will actually engage in discussion with you.

Just a thought.

BUMP
09-09-2010, 05:21 PM
fag!

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Not sure whats worse mav krews horrible trolling and acting like they contribute to basketball discussions or calf tats.
They both pale in comparison to the shitty one liners you and lefty flood ST with.

Zelophehad
09-09-2010, 05:24 PM
For the record, I will talk basketball with anybody, ANYBODY! Doesn't matter if you got a C in calculus, attend basketball workshops, beat up your girlfriend for reheating pizza, or getting tattoos of an NBA team on your legs and dropping out of high school. Whether it be lakaluva, Killakobe, etc.

You're probably the one guy on here, who doesn't know jack shit about basketball. I remember one time I actually contemplated discussing basketball with you but you said something to the effect of "Dirk has a good shot but he should never shoot the ball just be an interior presence who never leaves the paint" or something retarded so I just gave up. You're like the goofy animal in the zoo of the forum, where it's just fun to poke with a stick over and over. Not to mention your grammar completely sucks. Just horrible. I'm not a grammar Nazi by any means, but sentence structure means something. It's easier to read when you capitalize, punctuate effectively, and space out paragraphs. I can't even attempt to figure out your grammar. Just a bunch of half-ellipses, run-ons, and the word fag over and over. Correct your grammar a little bit and act like you know atleast a little about the sport of basketball, and I will actually engage in discussion with you.

Just a thought.

The all lower case shit of his really annoys the fuck out of me. Just seeing the letter I by itself in lower case is really fucking aggravating to me for some reason.

BUMP
09-09-2010, 05:27 PM
The all lower case shit of his really annoys the fuck out of me. Just seeing the letter I by itself in lower case is really fucking aggravating to me for some reason.

Spelling a few words wrong doesn't do anything, but just basic correct grammar is easier to read than an all lower cased, run-on, incorrectly punctuated paragraph.

That's one of the reasons why people think JamStone is such a good poster. Not only are his takes good, but reading his posts are about as effortless as reading a book.

I can read 5 of his paragraphs quicker than Grey Spurfan's 1.

kamikazi_player
09-09-2010, 05:28 PM
They both pale in comparison to the shitty one liners you and lefty flood ST with.

:lmao
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149266&highlight=agent+orange

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 05:30 PM

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 05:31 PM
:rollin

hi, im new here. I was told this is the thread where the "orange agent" joke was first discovered? is this true?

Eric Dampier
09-09-2010, 05:32 PM
koriwhat has been replying for about 5 minutes.

meltdown coming?

Eric Dampier
09-09-2010, 05:33 PM
:hungry::hungry::hungry:

BUMP
09-09-2010, 05:38 PM
I have a feeling this post is gonna be legendary...*drumroll*

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 05:40 PM
H probably started to reply but was then told he needed to put a cover sheet on his bosses TPS report.

BUMP
09-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Almost at 20 minutes :wow

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 05:42 PM
This is going to disappoint IMO..

BUMP
09-09-2010, 05:44 PM
*The world watches and waits*

BUMP
09-09-2010, 05:45 PM
This is going to disappoint IMO..

I actually gave him a serious answer instead of the generic LOL calf tats so we're kind of in uncharted waters here.

BUMP
09-09-2010, 05:48 PM
fuck it, this is taking to long, i'll just come back later

koriwhat
09-09-2010, 05:57 PM

you're more worried about how many trolls you can accumulate and how many people you can troll.

"Dirk has a good shot but he should never shoot the ball just be an interior presence who never leaves the paint"

i never said that. i said if the dude was better in the post his game would be better for the team instead of a 7ft shooting guard. get your shit straight!

btw, i don't care to talk to you... you're a bitch.

fjmkrew with all their awesome takes... whatever.

koriwhat
09-09-2010, 06:00 PM
that's it folks! have a great day.

Eric Dampier
09-09-2010, 06:00 PM
30 minutes for that!?

GTFO

-1/10

Ace
09-09-2010, 07:26 PM

You must excuse him. He was to cool for school so he dropped out. Koriwhat is uber successful in that he gets paid with t-shirts :wow

BUMP
09-09-2010, 08:38 PM
you're a bitch.

:depressed

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 08:50 PM
lol it taking you 30 fucking minutes to type 6 sentences.

Fucking moron.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 08:53 PM
His boss wouldn't be very pleased with that letters per minute speed.

lefty
09-09-2010, 10:35 PM
His boss wouldn't be very pleased with that letters per minute speed.
Stop it

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

redzero
09-09-2010, 11:00 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/889/091230wallpaperbigthree.jpg

Who are the three mongoloids wearing Spurs jerseys in this pic?

lefty
09-09-2010, 11:02 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/889/091230wallpaperbigthree.jpg

Who are the three mongoloids wearing Spurs jerseys in this pic?
:lol They do look weird

ezau
09-09-2010, 11:44 PM

Just a thought.

I met a shitload of people who never finished high school who are waaaay smarter than calf tats.

eisfeld
09-10-2010, 02:17 AM
lol? really?
Since the formation of the Mav Krew the amount of quality trolling went downhill. Some of you guys were great trolls in the past, but right now you can't find any intelligent way of trolling.

Just a few examples:
Past: DoK picks out a feature of a poster and trolls the shit out of him
Present: lol calftats

Past: Hijacking threads about real basketball topics
Present: ** xyz knows shit about basketball ** or Who's better.

Past: You guys were able to talk basketball besides of trolling
Present: Should we change our name to regulators to piss off people?

KBP and lakaluva set the bar.
And you guys are just pure imitations of lakaluva right now. Get back the quality trolling - at least some of you are capable of doing it.

koriwhat
09-10-2010, 02:23 AM
30 minutes for that!?

GTFO

-1/10

1 min to be exact, if that. you just happened to sit around and actually time me while i was away from my computer; pathetic.

btw, to the poster above... i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-10-2010, 02:33 AM
LMFAO. fag "krew" waiting around for 30 mins. refreshing waiting for kwhats response lol Faggots

Booharv
09-10-2010, 03:07 AM
KBP is clearly a troll account imho. I think he probably just fools Kori because he doesn't post seriously here under any other user name so people she just assume he's serious. He's probably posting from Arkansas or something.