PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow Documentary

Sigz
09-09-2010, 04:43 PM
9KE0Tow3wXc

Amazing.

Tim Tebow is going to succeed. Prepare to CONTINUE to hate on the guy, while he raises his game to an elite level.

He's been hated on since his days in high school.... And will continue to be hated on, while STILL proving everyone wrong.

It sucks to be proven wrong. No wonder he is hated so much.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 05:02 PM
He's gonna suck just like every other lefty with a loopy throwing motion and noodle arm

Sup Matt leinart pt. 2

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 05:54 PM
I can't wait to see him in a few years, very excited TBH..hopefully he'll get some Wild Horses action this year, which I expect..

vander
09-09-2010, 06:28 PM
I'd love to see him succeed, but I just don't see how it's possible, even if he gets around the throwing motion thing. he never had to read defenses at Florida, he's just another one-read-and-and-then-take-off QB except he's even slower than all the others like that who failed in the NFL before him.

benefactor
09-09-2010, 07:03 PM
When he moves to TE they will be saying he will be the next Shannon Sharpe.

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2010, 07:06 PM
I can't wait for his Tiger Woodesque downfall. "Christians" like him always have skeletons in their closet.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 07:07 PM
:lol Tebow haters..

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:08 PM
I can't wait for his Tiger Woodesque downfall. "Christians" like him always have skeletons in their closet.
:lol true, usually there's a reason they have to constantly front at every opportunity and make it seem impossible to think they've ever committed a sin.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Pretty much all of Timmy's teammates love him so far..I didn't follow him in college, but so far in the NFL, he hasn't been pushing religion on anybody, he's trying to stay out of the media hype when he's on the sidelines(even keeping his helmet on, which he hates to do, apparently)..I don't think he's one of those "skeletons" type of guys..

PopeJohnPaulII
09-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Pretty much all of Timmy's teammates love him so far..I didn't follow him in college, but so far in the NFL, he hasn't been pushing religion on anybody, he's trying to stay out of the media hype when he's on the sidelines(even keeping his helmet on, which he hates to do, apparently)..I don't think he's one of those "skeletons" type of guys..

Oh no, not at all. Good Christian men like him never have skeletons in their closet. I have never had to hide the crimes of pedophiles. lol

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Oh no, not at all. Good Christian men like him never have skeletons in their closet. I have never had to hide the crimes of pedophiles. lol
One of the best trolls on this site :lmao:lmao:lmao

Sigz
09-09-2010, 07:31 PM
He's gonna suck just like every other lefty with a loopy throwing motion and noodle arm

Sup Matt leinart pt. 2

LOL Steve Young was considered more of an athlete coming out of college with poor mechanics, just as is Tim Tebow.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:32 PM
LOL Steve Young was considered more of an athlete coming out of college with poor mechanics, just as is Tim Tebow.
lol comparing Steve Young's throwing motion to Teblow's.

san antonio spurs
09-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Clearly Darko is as a good passer as Divac. Or we can even compare him to Chris Webber:lol

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Clearly Darko is as a good passer as Divac. Or we can even compare him to Chris Webber:lol
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Sigz
09-09-2010, 08:14 PM
lol comparing Steve Young's throwing motion to Teblow's.

You must not know much about football.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 08:29 PM
You must not know much about football.
More than someone who thinks Teblow will be a good NFL QB.

Drachen
09-09-2010, 11:34 PM
I have no opinion on him, but I just read his new official nickname "Virgin Air". Thought it was worth a laugh.

Sigz
09-10-2010, 10:05 PM
More than someone who thinks Teblow will be a good NFL QB.

LOL nigga you don't know shit!

Dave Mustaine
09-10-2010, 11:45 PM
>Sigz
>telling someone they don't know shit

DeadlyDynasty
09-10-2010, 11:51 PM

:lmao

Doesn't Tebow spend his offseasons in the Philippines circumcising little boys? Dude is a crazy christian

IronMexican
09-10-2010, 11:53 PM
>Sigz
>telling someone they don't know shit

He'd know, brah. If someone like Sigz told me that, I'd listen.