PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Worst..

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Who are your top 5 worst posters on SpursTalk?..

This is just your opinion, so you could just dislike somebody and put them in your top 5, it doesn't necessarily have to be based on the actual quality of the poster(in regards to knowledge and quality)..state your reasons..

There are a decent amount of shitty posters, so narrowing it down to 5 might be difficult..I'm sure most people will make somebody's list, so don't get too butthurt over it, we're all disliked by somebody..

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 05:49 PM
lefty
Galileo
KBP
LOL Texans
And the last one is too hard to choose.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 05:51 PM
State your reasons..

Good picks, BTW, especially LOL Texans and Galileo..

DeadlyDynasty
09-09-2010, 05:51 PM
lefty
Galileo
KBP
LOL Texans

lefty
kbp
koriwhat

can't think of the last 2 but I'm sure they'll show up in this thread at some point...

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 05:52 PM
lefty
Galileo
KBP
LOL Texans

1. Unfunny

2. Retarded. And actually believes Bruce Bowen will enter the Hall of Fame as anything other than an intro speech for Tim Duncan

3. He's like all the euro's on /sp/

4. He ruins the NFL forum with his garbage.

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Good picks, BTW, especially LOL Texans and Galileo..

You always try to charm me. You charmer, you.

badfish22
09-09-2010, 05:53 PM
medvedenko
calf tats
cheguevara
Leetonidas
galileo

Giuseppe
09-09-2010, 05:54 PM
1. Dumper (what a jackass)

2. Will Hunting (I hate that fucker)

Just those two.

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-09-2010, 05:55 PM
1 koriwhat (has to be on this list)
2 Dr House
3 Guiseppe
4 kbp
5 cobbler

badfish22
09-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Reasons
Medvedenko- claims he retired his basketball takes when his only take was shouting "kobe>Jordan that just how i think!" and running away. Also he highlights his hair and looks like Dexters gay cousin.

Calf tats- Do I really have to explan?

Cheguevara- basically brings nothing. Also hes a che fanboy which is hilarious.

Leetonidas- lol emo stoner beaner

galileo- If there was no omg conspiracy tHeOry! the spurs would have 10 rings by now :madrun

IronMexican
09-09-2010, 06:00 PM
5 HarlemHeat

For being the biggest asshat(Yes, bigger than loltexans) in the first half of the season. Rememba det one tome someone said the Broncos would finish under .500 in the second half of the season, and he said "You're wrong, but thanks for you're opinion." 2-8, fuckers. 2-8.

BadOdor
09-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Good topic harlem, I was seriously thinking of starting the same thread....

Here goes:

1.koriwhat.

This has to be everyone's pick really. Worst poster by a pretty big margin, and that's saying quite a lot when the number 2 is lefty - a very shitty poster by himself.

koriwhat(better known as calftats) combines extreme butthurtness with zero basketball takes like few people ever managed to. I challenge anyone to find a post of his actually discussing basketball here. Most of his posts are a variation of "fag!!!!111" and his sad, sad, depressing life stories about why he chose to get tats on his calfs and how you do not need to get a high school diploma to succeed in life(arrantly being a male secretary is considered a success in life). Had he graduated high school, he could have easily realized ignoring posts about his calf tats would have quickly extinguished such talk. Alas, he apparently enjoys the abuse, or maybe he's just really really stupid. Probably the latter.

2.Lefty

On any other forum, lefty would be an above average worst poster. Here, he has calf tats to contend with, so he only gets the number 2 spot.
Here is left in a nut shell: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161933
As if his shitty 1 liners were not enough by them selfs, he combines Allanon like stupidity and will never admit committing a mistake - like that time he plagiarized a movie review of "Inception". Last but not least, lefty is also a dune coon from Algeria who ran to canada, seeking running water and electricity. That of course adds to his shittiness. OVerall, a very strong number 2 worst poster. Agent Orange? really?

Now, there is a significant drop of after calf tats and lefty.

3.Zosa - a creationist stalker who apologized over "anti-semitism". Enough said.

4.Grey named spur fan - this particular spur fan mostly occupies his time starting Blair = barkley and Bonner>dirk threads upstairs. Every so often though, he would venture to the NBA forum to contribute his opinion. They don't last long as they get shitted on by pretty much everyone, including the other decent spur fans.

5.Kobe fans - these are the medvedenko's and lakeluva's. Shit basketball takes(aka kobe>jordan), very basic trolling, etc. Not much to add here.

Veterinarian
09-09-2010, 06:12 PM
I have 6. Just call the last two a tie. I might add more later, creating a nine way tie for fifth.

Dallaskd-Minor league baseball scout, MMA Bull queer
lakaluva & Culburn together-annoying on their own however not that bad, but creepy gay when on a tag team or when crying over each others woes (:cry why didn't dok show up :cry why did luva get banned for one day, that's bullshit!!! :cry)
Medvedenko-"Kobe>Jordan"
Obstructed View-General douchebaggery. To quote pussyface: "faggy opinions + certainty = douche bag status" that might as well have been written for OV
(tie) himat-general retardation
(tie) Cuckingfunt-the standard for pretentious, annoying, self important douchiness in the area of pop culture on Spurstalk.

DeadlyDynasty
09-09-2010, 06:14 PM
Good topic harlem, I was seriously thinking of starting the same thread....

Here goes:

1.koriwhat.

This has to be everyone's pick really. Worst poster by a pretty big margin, and that's saying quite a lot when the number 2 is lefty - a very shitty poster by himself.

koriwhat(better known as calftats) combines extreme butthurtness with zero basketball takes like few people ever managed to. I challenge anyone to find a post of his actually discussing basketball here. Most of his posts are a variation of "fag!!!!111" and his sad, sad, depressing life stories about why he chose to get tats on his calfs and how you do not need to get a high school diploma to succeed in life(arrantly being a male secretary is considered a success in life). Had he graduated high school, he could have easily realized ignoring posts about his calf tats would have quickly extinguished such talk. Alas, he apparently enjoys the abuse, or maybe he's just really really stupid. Probably the latter.

2.Lefty

On any other forum, lefty would be an above average worst poster. Here, he has calf tats to contend with, so he only gets the number 2 spot.
Here is left in a nut shell: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161933
As if his shitty 1 liners were not enough by them selfs, he combines Allanon like stupidity and will never admit committing a mistake - like that time he plagiarized a movie review of "Inception". Last but not least, lefty is also a dune coon from Algeria who ran to canada, seeking running water and electricity. That of course adds to his shittiness. OVerall, a very strong number 2 worst poster. Agent Orange? really?

Now, there is a significant drop of after calf tats and lefty.

3.Zosa - a creationist stalker who apologized over "anti-semitism". Enough said.

4.Grey named spur fan - this particular spur fan mostly occupies his time starting Blair = barkley and Bonner>dirk threads upstairs. Every so often though, he would venture to the NBA forum to contribute his opinion. They don't last long as they get shitted on by pretty much everyone, including the other decent spur fans.

5.Kobe fans - these are the medvedenko's and lakeluva's. Shit basketball takes(aka kobe>jordan), very basic trolling, etc. Not much to add here.
There's one I was missing.

ezau might be up there but he seems to be getting better at times. ambchang also deserves honorable mention due to his incessant butthurt excuses about the Lakers success

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 06:15 PM
All the people in the club forum who signed up for a sports message board and don't talk about sports, but rather can have long ass conversations about complete crap that lacks any substance whatsoever. There's a reason why the lost thread was so long in the club, shows like Lost were made for those kinds of people.

badfish22
09-09-2010, 06:15 PM
I like badodors choice to put all GNSF into one fan. They really are just the same retarded person for the most part.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 06:17 PM
All the people in the club forum who signed up for a sports message board and don't talk about sports, but rather can have long ass conversations about complete crap that lacks any substance whatsoever. There's a reason why the lost thread was so long in the club, shows like Lost were made for those kinds of people.

We need names of the most notorious violators(for those, like myself, that aren't familiar with these people, so we can avoid them), it's better that way, TBH..

DeadlyDynasty
09-09-2010, 06:18 PM
all the brand new heat fans make the list as well

BadOdor
09-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Btw I included in my list only people who post in the NBA forum at least semi-regularity.

Otherwise, there's more really shitty posters who mainly post in other sub forums like kkkosmiccowboy, wild kkkobra, etc.

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 06:23 PM
We need names of the most notorious violators(for those, like myself, that aren't familiar with these people, so we can avoid them), it's better that way, TBH..
Marini Martini
Judyntx
Ashbeigh
CosmicCowboy
anyone else on kori's protected list

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 06:24 PM
O yeah forgot about Wild Cobra.

lol "I'm not racist, I'll just never trust a black surgeon, I don't want all that fried chicken grease near my heart :cry"

DeadlyDynasty
09-09-2010, 06:25 PM
O yeah forgot about Wild Cobra.

lol "I'm not racist, I'll just never trust a black surgeon, I don't want all that fried chicken grease near my heart :cry"

i have no problem with that comment

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-09-2010, 06:30 PM
I like all the posters here, especially those that like to argue.

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Every Spurs fan should dislike koriwhat for what he did to Roger Mason, IMO..

Booharv
09-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Blair = barkley and Bonner>dirk

BlackSwordsMan
09-09-2010, 06:50 PM
bump

TinTin
09-09-2010, 06:51 PM
What if koolaid was allowed to start threads?

TheHeatIsOn
09-09-2010, 07:11 PM
1. koolaid
2. lakaluva
3. guissipe
4. koriwhat

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 07:29 PM
that 41 shoot em faggot is moved into my top 20 shit posters

Steve Kerr
09-09-2010, 07:30 PM
that 41 shoot em faggot is moved into my top 20 shit posters
brah you invited him to this site :lol

Ace
09-09-2010, 07:47 PM
medvedenko- "Kobe>Jordan"
calf tats- everybody knows this
Koolaids- YouTube and something homo
KBP- its obvious
41 shoot em up- butthurt closet case

HarlemHeat37
09-09-2010, 07:53 PM
I'm surprised so many people dislike KBP, TBH..I find him to be hilarious..

His shtick has been going on for years, and it's still effective..

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 08:34 PM
brah you invited him to this site :lol

[QUOTE=#41 Shoot Em Up]whats good? this forum gets pretty crazy it seems
sons do you post at DB?

sometimes.you?
tbh i lurk there.

whats your username?
lurking is better trust me, they jump on your ass full blown. 41 shoot em up is my username too over at db.So who r the REAL mavs fans on this board?

Ghazi
badfish22
dirk4mvp
me
monosylab1k
findog
BUMP
stretch

All that I can remember now. There are alot though. The offseason is shit though so we mostly just troll during the offseason[/QUOTE

Yea cant wait for the seaon man, I guess the next best thing to look forward to is the nba schedule coming out.you know if any of the mavs fans have facebooks?

they do but i wouldnt know them lol

see what I mean man? im so hated on db that they follow me here to talk the shit lol.

MavDynasty
09-09-2010, 08:35 PM
lol thinkin i invited that chode

imho it is someones shitty troll that hates the krew. why else would he ask for the other mav fans facebooks?to talk shit imo

ezau
09-09-2010, 08:56 PM
21_Blessings-- the most douchebag guy in this forum
Goran Dragic--- really butthurt and can be easily trolled
calf tats- I have never encountered any basketball-related post from this guy. I feel sorry for him though.
Koolaid--What the fuck is going on with him. He tries too hard to troll people

Well, that's about it

djohn2oo8
09-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Cobbler

scanry
09-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Namlook
21 Blessings
Koolaid
Mavs 41 shoot em up
Calf Tats

Can't stand those 5!!!

Although Koolaid acts like Luva's fu@k buddy, he's probably just his troll!!!

I don't think anyone will ever take Namlook seriously. Ignore list is probably the gayist thing i've ever come across over the internet.

21 Blessings is just a fag!!!

Mavs 41 shoot em up is probably a grey ass Spurs fan trying to rattle the Mavs krew.

Calf Tats is well Calf Tats.

JamStone
09-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Don't really have a problem with anyone specifically. I laugh at nonsense but it doesn't bother me. Sometimes it's even pretty funny. I do get annoyed by spamming, but it doesn't matter which poster is spamming. It's the actual spamming that I hate. I don't like most Laker fans but none of them annoy me enough to wish they didn't post. I don't need to use an ignore button to ignore annoying posts.

Not really a fan of the Mavs Krew but I really respect several of the guys who are on it as posters. Couple of them are my favorite posters on this site. What's more annoying are their "recruits" or maybe their technically "members," but the posters who try way too hard to impress the original Mavs Krew members and seek some kind of approval. Watching posters I didn't even really know much about before the boycott going around trying to troll like the Mavs Krew basically just looks like they're running around butt licking the original guys.

Oh, I do have one particular poster I do have to mention. The only poster I actually put on my ignore list. One of Tacker's subsequent aliases, Dprocon, or something like that. When he spammed that one thread with Stern pictures that covered like 10 computer screens worth of size, he became my first igged poster. Like I said, spamming is extremely annoying. But that guy had some serious issues. It was good to see him get banned.

lefty
09-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Deadlydinasty - obsessed with me; sends me at least 10 gay PMs per day
Ironmexican - by far the most retarded troll in ST
Badodor - not as bad as Ironmexican, but still a fucktard
Stretch - redneck dune coon
Ghazi

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Who are your top 5 Lebron Dick Suckers on SpursTalk?..

This is just your opinion, so you could just dislike dick suckers and put them in your top 5, it doesn't necessarily have to be based on the actual quality of Lebrons dick sucked (in regards to inches deep throated)..state your reasons..

There are a decent amount of shitty Lebron dick suckers, so narrowing it down to 5 might be difficult..I'm sure most Heat Fans will make somebody's list, so don't get too butthurt over it, we're all disliked by somebody..

fixed and for the record I vote HarlemHo, ACE, and MidNight Slut...they squabble over Lebron's cock daily and sometimes all day...

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Goran Dragic--- really butthurt and can be easily trolled
calf tats- I have never encountered any basketball-related post from this guy. I feel sorry for him though.
Koolaid--What the fuck is going on with him. He tries too hard to troll people

Well, that's about it

I don't believe in trolling for the 1000th time...fuck trolling I just defend myself and talk shit...but I'm not up for this shit tonight..I had a great day...and quite honestly I think Koolaid could possibly be changing his wicked ways for the better. You know my penchant for white pussy right...Well let me just say I spent the day with a white chic from Jersey and man it was fucking amazing...she had me mesmerized by her intellect, soft white lips, dirty blonde hair,and complete affection for me... I've been around the white pussy block a time or two but like Usher said: "Never has a lady hit me on the first sight, this was something special, this was just like dynamite." I hate to say it but I've never quite felt so intrigued. She even paid for every fucking thing...all day long which impressed me the most...she even bought me some new boxing shorts...and all I had to do was use my white girl buzz words like amazing, wow, really, gorgeous, wonderful, and absolutely...

so fuck you guys man...I've had a great day and this excitement for me is rare indeed. :lol

midnightpulp
09-10-2010, 01:41 AM
from Jersey

Probably looked like this:

http://www.houseofdiabolique.com/jersey8.jpg

she had me mesmerized by her intellect

Not much of brag, really. A person who can talk at length about their favorite Dr. Seuss book would "mesmerize" you.

Sounds like a keeper, though. Just make sure not to tell her that you like to roll around on the floor with other guys and assume various mount and straddle positions while doing so. Could be a deal breaker.

midnightpulp
09-10-2010, 01:42 AM
As for the OP:

1. KoolA.I.D.S._Man
2. Namlook
3. PGDynasty
4. Calf Tats
5. Amarelooms.

Veterinarian
09-10-2010, 01:56 AM
As for the OP:

1. KoolA.I.D.S._Man
2. Namlook
3. PGDynasty
4. Calf Tats
5. Amarelooms.

For whatever reason Koriwhat doesn't annoy me. I mean I know he's a shitty poster, but he's pretty stupid so I don't pay him any mind kind of like ducks. Plus he's been shit on pretty hard at this point.

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-10-2010, 02:02 AM
What's more annoying are their "recruits" or maybe their technically "members," but the posters who try way too hard to impress the original Mavs Krew members and seek some kind of approval. Watching posters I didn't even really know much about before the boycott going around trying to troll like the Mavs Krew basically just looks like they're running around butt licking the original guys.

cosigned. That gets kind of annoying. The only guys who really have originality and are funny are FinDog, BUMP, Mono, and stretch. Everyone else it seems just says the same old "lol _____" just to fit in and act like "regulators".

koriwhat
09-10-2010, 02:21 AM
1. midnightbutch
2. jf
3. n/a
4. n/a
5. n/a

how can i hate on ya when yall make me laugh daily?

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-10-2010, 02:38 AM
LOL mavdynasty. I'm honored to make ur list tbh. mav"krew" fag

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-10-2010, 02:43 AM
As for the list its simple
1. Every fag "krew" member-no explanation needed
2. Ace- LMAO Heat "fan"
3.harlem heat- faggot of all faggots TBH, sucking Lebrons balls all day and night, being a Yankees fan etc.. etc..
Can't think of anymore, but I wanna offer up my list of the best posters if I may
1. Koriwhat
2.Lakaluva
3.Redezero
4.Killakobe81
5.sisk
6.Koolaid
I'm sure I have more just cant think of all my niggas right now, but thats my take

badfish22
09-10-2010, 03:10 AM
tbh im not sure why anyone would take 41 shoot em up seriously. He got trolled out of DB.com. DB.COM for fucks sake. You have to be a true pussy to be trolled out of that site.

sonic21
09-10-2010, 03:32 AM
koriwat
nkdlunch

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-10-2010, 03:47 AM
tbh im not sure why anyone would take 41 shoot em up seriously. He got trolled out of DB.com. DB.COM for fucks sake. You have to be a true pussy to be trolled out of that site.

:sleep

PGDynasty24
09-10-2010, 07:52 AM
1-KBP
2-MidnightPulp
3-Calf Tats
4-Shoot em Up #41
5-IronMexican

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Does DoK/Dragic even post here anymore?

DisAsTerBot
09-10-2010, 08:57 AM

...and yet here you are

Venti Quattro
09-10-2010, 09:01 AM
Does DoK/Dragic even post here anymore?

both got banned but he's "Steve Kerr" now.

Phillip
09-10-2010, 10:23 AM
in terms of purely awful posters

in no particular order

21 blessings - sometimes he seems like he may actually know shit about basketball, other times you wonder if he just quickly pulled shit up from wikipedia to make it look like he knows shit. either way, the majority of his arguments are fucking terrible. i think maybe once or twice ive seen him make a good point in a discussion.

medvedenko - claims to be knowledgable, but instead of enlightening the forum with his "knowledge", this stupidfuck just whines like a dumbass. i have yet to actually see a post where he makes a coherent point in a discussion.

#41 shoot em up - just fucking horrible. not sure if this guy is an actual poster or if he is a troll of someones. if he's a troll, hes off the list. if not, he may currently hold title for worst poster on spurstalk.

nkdlunch - a lot of people hate on lefty, but this guy IMO is like lefty's retarded kid brother. like lefty, he tries to be funny, but is exponentially more of a dumbshit. just doesnt get noticed as much since he doesnt have like 25,000 posts.

duncan228 - gotta agree with mookie on this whore. she does nothing but post pointless articles and slurp on a timmy d shaped dildo. seems like a nice enough person, but is a fucking bad poster.

Phillip
09-10-2010, 10:25 AM
koriwhat didnt make my list because even though he clearly is the epitome of a dumbass, hes really not that bad of a poster unless being antagonized. truth is, not many people really considered him to be one of the worst posters here until he started getting messed with non-stop over his gay-ass legs and capri-wearing tendencies.

hater
09-10-2010, 10:28 AM
1. Mav Krew - all of them summed up add up to spurstalk's gimp poster. Remember "bring out the gimp"? well here it's "bring out the mavkrew". plus they're gay
2. EricB - dude is a xenophobe and plain rude
3. lakaluva - he is pretty much an honorary member of the mav krew, that says it all. Plus his shtick is tired and boring.
4. harlemheat - dude has Lebrons cock in his mouth daily. It's sad to watch.
5. anybody with texas in their login name - lame

Eric Dampier
09-10-2010, 10:38 AM
#41 shoot em up - not sure if this guy is an actual poster or if he is a troll of someones.

my list of the best posters
1. Koriwhat
2.Lakaluva
3.Redezero
4.Killakobe81
5.sisk
6.Koolaid

definitely a troll

HeatTheBestEver
09-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Niggaz I got my list of da best posters on this site. If you a hata and/or didn't make this list, ya'll niggaz just need to get in da gym and work on your game.............

1. TheHeatIsOn (very solid poster + he my nigga)
2. HeatBurn305 (once again very solid poster, knows his shit)
3. MiamiHeat (game recognize game, 'nuff said)
4. Flo Rida (very loyal to the Heat fan base. 'Preciate the loyalty brotha)
5. Ace (another loyal Heat fan, much love)

Steve Kerr
09-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Oh since I have the list of club posters who I think are the worst since they don't even make an attempt to talk about sports on a sports forum, here's my list of worst posters among people who recognize this is a sports message board:

medvedenko/everyone else who thinks Jordan < Kobe - I don't understand half the shit this guy says, and none of it ever relates to basketball. I'm more than willing to admit a very good portion of my posts are bullshit that don't add anything to basketball discussion, but nothing is lamer than a Canadian with highlights who whines about not having enough basketball discussion when the only thing basketball related he ever offers is "Kobe > Jordan just because and anyone who thinks differently is a hater :cry"

#41 shoot em up - originally I thought this guy was funny the way he trolled Hornetfan for thinking they'll actually be good this year, but his posts have gotten worse and worse, and he actually thinks koriwhat is funny.

koriwhat - he never really talks about sports either, but the few times he does it's retarded. No more explanation needed here. The one thing I'll give koriwhat props for is trolling the shit out of T-Park a few times.

The conspiracy theory Spurs fans - I'm referring to the Galileo/Fabbs/TJastal/nkdlunch type Spurs fans. They are even more annoying than gray named Spurfan, they truly believe every title from 1999-2008 would belong to the Spurs if not for injuries/Stern conspiring against them, and Tim Duncan was just SOOOOO good he overcame what they think is a terrible coach and bad refs to win 4 rings (faggot).

The mookie crew - For all the assinine shit the Mav Krew does, we talk shit to each other and get in plenty of arguments. The mookie crew is literally 4 dudes who never disagree on anything. I've yet to see a group of friends in real life who are always in total agreement and never argue at all, but I'm sure they'd be total douches.

O.J Mayo
09-10-2010, 10:56 AM
A top 5 isn't enough so I will just out all these dumbfucks.

1. Koolaid_Man - Announcing his whitewater rafting, wanting a homo forum and always posts videos of gay shit thinking it proves his point while asking people to suck him off.

2. lakaluva - http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2vq2P-2BAaUz0rySeeyGO-eDKiauTSh9TqMoVtk3OmjcjLaw&t=1&usg=__2ZoMqZ6iOsVokEPgxAaxEXv1KbA=
Fake Black American. LMAO stinky paki trying to be black and racist.

3. PGDynasty24 - Doesn't get noticed much because he is a grey-named Laker fan but always complaining about the referees whenever the Lakers are behind or whenever they lost.

4. IronMexican - IronCoconut thinks he is all cool and shit and he thinks he can actually talk basketball.

5. Mevedenko - Biggest idiot of them all, doesn't even attempt to talk about basketball and keeps whining and following the "Mav Krew" around and saying it is all part of his plan. He is also Kobe's little brother, meaning that he sucks Kobe off. Kobe > Jordan in his opinion because of his skills.

6. namlook - Another grey-named Laker fan who is constantly butthurt about everything and shows off his updated ignore lists. That's like showing off that you got calf tats and dropped out high school.

7. KillaKobe81 - With the 16th pick, the Hornets select Kobe Bryant. LMAO. "LeBron James is the best player but needs to validate with a ring". Contradicting and stupid opinion. What the fuck do you even mean by that? He doesn't even fact check. He admits it too.

8. 21_Blessings - One of the biggest idiots you will ever find on Spurstalk. Lucky for him, he actually fact checks for a little while, after that he goes back slobbing over Andrew Bynum's cock like TlongII does Oden's.

9. Giuseppe - tee hee, Imcontrollinao, I set trends. Thinks Will Hunting is a real poster.

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 11:15 AM

1. Koolaid_Man - Announcing his whitewater rafting, wanting a homo forum and always posts videos of gay shit thinking it proves his point while asking people to suck him off.

2. lakaluva - http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2vq2P-2BAaUz0rySeeyGO-eDKiauTSh9TqMoVtk3OmjcjLaw&t=1&usg=__2ZoMqZ6iOsVokEPgxAaxEXv1KbA=
Fake Black American. LMAO stinky paki trying to be black and racist.

3. PGDynasty24 - Doesn't get noticed much because he is a grey-named Laker fan but always complaining about the referees whenever the Lakers are behind or whenever they lost.

4. IronMexican - IronCoconut thinks he is all cool and shit and he thinks he can actually talk basketball.

5. Mevedenko - Biggest idiot of them all, doesn't even attempt to talk about basketball and keeps whining and following the "Mav Krew" around and saying it is all part of his plan. He is also Kobe's little brother, meaning that he sucks Kobe off. Kobe > Jordan in his opinion because of his skills.

6. namlook - Another grey-named Laker fan who is constantly butthurt about everything and shows off his updated ignore lists. That's like showing off that you got calf tats and dropped out high school.

7. KillaKobe81 - With the 16th pick, the Hornets select Kobe Bryant. LMAO. "LeBron James is the best player but needs to validate with a ring". Contradicting and stupid opinion. What the fuck do you even mean by that? He doesn't even fact check. He admits it too.

8. 21_Blessings - One of the biggest idiots you will ever find on Spurstalk. Lucky for him, he actually fact checks for a little while, after that he goes back slobbing over Andrew Bynum's cock like TlongII does Oden's.

9. Giuseppe - tee hee, Imcontrollinao, I set trends. Thinks Will Hunting is a real poster.

Thank you, I think Mayo loves me!!! The fact you dont understand a simple concept speaks volumes about yourself not me. And damn right, I don't obsess over any players draft selection. But I bet some posters on here can tell you the cup size, favorite resturant, favorite movie and where the birthmark is on their favorite player ... I won't mention any names...but one of them, OJ mayo is his troll ...

O.J Mayo
09-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Thank you, I think Mayo loves me!!! The fact you dont understand a simple concept speaks volumes about yourself not me. And damn right, I don't obsess over any players draft selection. But I bet sonme posters on here can tell you the cup size, favorite resteraunt, favorite movie and the wher the birthmark is on their favorite player ... I won't mention any names...but im guessing OJ mayo is his troll ...
What simple concept are you talking about? You admitted LeBron James is the best player in the NBA so what the fuck can he validate? LMAO you are such a dumbass.

You: LeBron James is the best player in the league. But he needs a ring to validate that he is the best player in the NBA.

Great fucking logic. So is he the best player in the NBA or not?

Giuseppe
09-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Giuseppe - Thinks Will Hunting is a real poster.

You dummy, you.

baseline bum
09-10-2010, 11:31 AM
1. Post 2-1-08 Laker fan
2. Mid-90s Rocket fan
3. Mav fans who joined in 06
4. Post 03 Spurs fan
5. vander

Phillip
09-10-2010, 11:34 AM
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*
*meow*

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 12:02 PM
What simple concept are you talking about? You admitted LeBron James is the best player in the NBA so what the fuck can he validate? LMAO you are such a dumbass.

You: LeBron James is the best player in the league. But he needs a ring to validate that he is the best player in the NBA.

The love affair continues ...
You do not define how I judge greatness. My guess, by your use of profanity are much younger than I am. I grew up on ball in the 80's ...and back then you had to win rings to snatch the best player title. Magic and Bird knew this. MJ made it his mission to eclipse them. Now it's time for Lebron to do the same. Even with the holes in his game, (and joining forces with Wade/Bosh) when he does ring, he removes the reservations that anyone (most) has about his best player spot. Lebron is the most naturally gifted athlete I have ever seen. If you see him in person, when he is rolling, he is all speed, and power with a touch of grace. Kobe though a better fundamental player, has never been that, a true force of nature. If Lebron continues to work on his game he could be the GOAT (though time is slipping) and surpass MJ IMHO ...but he would need the titles ...also. That is MY opinion as this is a NBA forum. You don't agree? Good for you. But raise the bar.

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 12:05 PM

Yes, he is the best player in the NBA without a ring ...though Dirk is in that conversation as well. See how that works? when he rings you can get rid of the last part ...simple enough?

JamStone
09-10-2010, 12:08 PM
LeBron James is currently the best player in the NBA with or without a ring. Winning a championship has to do with how his legacy will be viewed after he's done with basketball. But as of right now, he's still the best player in the league. A chump and a coward, but still the best player in the league.

Dr House
09-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Yes, he is the best player in the NBA without a ring ...though Dirk is in that conversation as well. See how that works? when he rings you can get rid of the last part ...simple enough?

I assume you're joking my fellow Laker brethren :toast

Dirk is not even a top 100 player in the league. You know why?

Rings. How many Dirk got? A big fat zero

If he wins two than we can start comparing him to Adam Morrison. Until then, I'd take Matt Bonner over him. He has a ring. It's that simple.

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 12:31 PM
LeBron James is currently the best player in the NBA with or without a ring. Winning a championship has to do with how his legacy will be viewed after he's done with basketball. But as of right now, he's still the best player in the league. A chump and a coward, but still the best player in the league.

I am not even calling him names here. And you are right, what i am talking about has more to do with legacy or a "torch" so to speak. I could not look at the numbers and not say Lebron has the most impact on the game. I took him over Kobe, Howard and Paul in my fantasy draft last year, which i won thanks to him. I don't have an issue with your reply Jamstone, but I don't get why so many people here get bent out of shape, because some fans and media look at it from this perspective. (not only Laker ones) I know you consider him the best player with or without a ring. Many here and in the media agree. I just wont till he rings ..and that is my opinion and always has been. I did not change it for Shaq, Kobe or even MJ when it was clear he was the superior player over Bird and Magic. Winning is the ultimate and the best ring ...period. It my take a while, but the very best? They ring. I suspect Lebron will get his soon enough, and the case will be closed.

JamStone
09-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Still sounds like you're talking out both sides of your face, but it is what it is.

narmerguy
09-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Lakaluva. Retarded takes every time that's nothing but a guy trying to sound like he's street/black and internet tough. I don't think he's capable of actual reasonable thought which makes him a source of worthless basketball information.

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Still sounds like you're talking out both sides of your face, but it is what it is.

Can you please explain this? And I only ask, because most of the time you are a reasonable poster (though I know you do troll on here). As OJ Mayo said, I feely admit that Lebron is the current best player. But the way i grew up watching ball inthe 80's BEFORE he could get that "torch" he had to ring. How is that talking out of both sides? You may not agree with it, but I have clearly explained not only how i decide who is best, but how i also determine legacy. I even took it a step further (to remove Kobe out of the equation) and said that although it was clear to everyone that MJ was better than Bird or Magic early on, the people i followed basketball with, would not give MJ that torch either until he rang. That is our "code" I shared it. You may not like it or agree with it, but that is cool. I just don't get why this means anything other than what I stated. This is not about Kobe. I would make the same argument for Duncan as well. And some in the media and current and former players have said the exact same thing.

And the thing is i like Lebron. Yes I think he took the easy way out but also the smart one. He knows rings matter most. I would not say he was a coward. He is just wired different than MJ. Does he lose some "cool points" with the old-timers? Yes. But in the end whe his legacy is determined once he rings the stain, caveat, asterisk or whatever is removed. And he is just simply the best basketball player.

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 12:49 PM
I assume you're joking my fellow Laker brethren :toast

Dirk is not even a top 100 player in the league. You know why?

Rings. How many Dirk got? A big fat zero

If he wins two than we can start comparing him to Adam Morrison. Until then, I'd take Matt Bonner over him. He has a ring. It's that simple.

Stop it, troll be gone. We are talking basketball here. Dirk is one of the best players in the game.

JamStone
09-10-2010, 01:02 PM
It doesn't make sense to say in one comment that LeBron is currently the best player in the league, and then turn around and basically say he isn't until he wins a ring. He either is or he isn't. He's not both.

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 01:43 PM
It doesn't make sense to say in one comment that LeBron is currently the best player in the league, and then turn around and basically say he isn't until he wins a ring. He either is or he isn't. He's not both.

I guess we will disagree here. But based on YOUR criteria than he is not ...yet. I think he wins soon. and the case will be closed.

But let me ask you this ... who do you think is the best QB in the NFL? Some would say Rodgers (especially fantasy players) but many would say Manning, Brees or Brady. What do the other 3 QB's have? Titles. If you ask me who will have the best SEASON of those QB's? I would guess rodgers. Does that mean he is the best QB in the NFL?

My point is, just because someone has the best season number-wise doesnt make them the best. Rodgers needs to lead them to a title before i put him in that class of QB. Same with the NBA for me, and even more so, because a star player has even greater impact. Lebron is like Aaron rodgers or better yet, Brees BEFORE last year. I have liked Brees since Purdue, and he played HS ball here in Texas, and I thought he was one of the best already but the title run validated it. Now is the torch passed to Brees? Not sure he only has one and Brady has 3 and Manning has 1 as well. But without that ring, he is not even in the conversation of "best" to me no matter how much i like him.

Look I don't deny that this is a harsh way of judging players because some of my all time favorites: Nique, Marino, Kemp and Reggie miller suffer because of it. But that's how I judge ALL sports unless it's youth sports. The purpose is winning. You play to win the game ..that's it. You play to win the game. and winning the "last game" matters even more to me.

badfish22
09-10-2010, 01:53 PM
...and yet here you are

.... and you're ass sore about it.

I never got trolled out of DB. I've been banned out, but not trolled out.

Mark Jackson
09-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Here we are Sunday morning, this duel between JamStone and Killakobe.

Killakobe thinks he can sneak by a hypocritical comment by the vet?

Not on my watch, rook! That's just a grown man move on JamStone's part, mama there goes that man again. Calling out the idiot when it's time to be called out.

Hand down.....man down!

Cry Havoc
09-10-2010, 02:22 PM
But let me ask you this ... who do you think is the best QB in the NFL? Some would say Rodgers (especially fantasy players) but many would say Manning, Brees or Brady. What do the other 3 QB's have? Titles. If you ask me who will have the best SEASON of those QB's? I would guess rodgers. Does that mean he is the best QB in the NFL?

Peyton Manning has been the best quarterback in the NFL for about 5 seasons now. Anyone that doesn't pick him (or conditionally Brees) has a tenuous grasp of what "best" is. Rodgers could be logically considered the best fantasy QB, but that is only about stats, so it has absolutely no merit in a conversation about best overall QB.

No single player in the NFL has had the impact Manning made on the Colts since at the very least Joe Montana/Steve Young. And it's probably even greater than that, the 49ers were truly stacked even with an "average" QB under center.

If Manning still hadn't won a ring, he'd still be the best QB in the NFL right now, hands down.

JamStone
09-10-2010, 02:31 PM
For my money, Peyton is the best QB in the league and he was the best QB in the league before he won a Superbowl.

I don't even know why you want to argue using Fantasy sports when the value of players is entirely based on putting up tangible statistics. Moreover, I don't know why you would go to specific positions. Who is the best running back in the NFL? Most would say Peterson or Chris Johnson. Do either of those players have championships? Who is the best wide receiver in the league? You could go with Fitzgerald or Andrae Johnson. Do those receivers have Superbowl rings?

Do the same with the NBA if you go by position. Who is the best point guard in the league? Is it Billups or Parker or Fisher? The best center in the league? Is it Bynum or Perkins?

Your logic fails you.

LeBron is the best player in the NBA. He has been the best player in the league for several seasons now.

kamikazi_player
09-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Might not get a popular opinion, but here's my list

1. Tacker- probably the worst poster of all time. I'm glad he's gone, but his retardation sets him on a different level than any other stupid ass poster. From getting owned by Duncan228 to having your facebook picture on here, he's the definition of retard. The worst one liner he said, "i can't hear you over the sound of how fat you are."

2.21_blessings-by far could be the most annoying poster on this board. Very hard to communicate with, never seen a bigger homer as he is.

3.Monosylab1k- has some good basketball takes, but gets really butthurt when you don't agree with him.

4.Dirk4mvp- not as much now as before, but before haven't really seen him have a real basketball discussion and just makes of posters. Can be annoying at times and some of his trolls are annoying as well (hello greg oden)

5. Lefty- Speaking of one liners, what a disgrace of a poster. lol agent orange. But there's another reason why he's one of the worst posters. Does something retarded and can't admit that he made that mistake. But it's fun to see the whole board shit on this guy whenever he says something stupid.

JamStone
09-10-2010, 02:41 PM
3.Monosylab1k- has some good basketball takes, but gets really butthurt when you don't agree with him.

Mono is probably my favorite poster on here. I don't always agree with him and he does act like an ass a lot. But in my opinion, he only goes into troll mode when another poster is being a bitch. If you disagree with him but actually debate him, he is more than willing to have it out with you with legit discussion. Go at him with trolling, he'll lower himself to troll mode too. Seems like he can get butt hurt, but at least it's fully entertaining most of the time.

Fpoonsie
09-10-2010, 02:48 PM
1. mouse - never understood how this guy garnered such notoriety on the interwebs, but his attention whoring, "get ready for this epic call-in", conspiracy theory-lovin, bad joke-tellin, "meet me in the troll forum for a smack off if you've got the stones" routine has been tired for YEARS now...regardless of how many of his own trolls repeatedly jerk him off for it.

2. koriwhat - he wouldn't be so bad if he didn't get off on the constant trolling like he did. Guiseppe loves the attention, too, but atleast he's relatively entertaining when he gets his own thread.

3. SpursTillTheEnd - I've been saying it for months now, but I'm STILL longing for the day somebody hate crimes his ass.

4. The Dr House troll - fucking terrible. I have no idea whose troll that is, but odds are I don't like them either.

5. Sigz - stop. bumping. that. fucking. thread.

nkdlunch
09-10-2010, 02:51 PM
drhouse and killakobe going above an beyond to get in ppls list in this thread

nkdlunch
09-10-2010, 02:54 PM
and why are motherfuckers not listing rascal????

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 04:06 PM
For my money, Peyton is the best QB in the league and he was the best QB in the league before he won a Superbowl.

I don't even know why you want to argue using Fantasy sports when the value of players is entirely based on putting up tangible statistics. Moreover, I don't know why you would go to specific positions. Who is the best running back in the NFL? Most would say Peterson or Chris Johnson. Do either of those players have championships? Who is the best wide receiver in the league? You could go with Fitzgerald or Andrae Johnson. Do those receivers have Superbowl rings?

Do the same with the NBA if you go by position. Who is the best point guard in the league? Is it Billups or Parker or Fisher? The best center in the league? Is it Bynum or Perkins?

Your logic fails you.

LeBron is the best player in the NBA. He has been the best player in the league for several seasons now.

No. It does not. Look I am not battling Jamstone here. He is battling himself. How can I be wrong about my own opinion? I never said go by fantasy. I asked you two questions, Jamstone. Who is the best QB and which QB do you think will have the best season? My answer to the first? Brady. Why? Rings. Did not Brady break manning's TD record? so Brady has rings, stats and a similar win% so the tiebreaker for me is rings. Notice my consistency?

To the 2nd question, I think Brees and Rodgers will have better seasons this year but does that make them the best? No. But Brees is in the convo cuz he rang. I never said rings were the only factor. Come on jamstone you are better than that. Read my posts, I said when players are close, the rings to me, are the deciding factor. I also, said In my opinion, you can NOT BE THE BEST in ANY SPORT, WITHOUT A RING. You are using flawed logic here. How are fisher, byum or even robert horry even CLOSE to being the best in any form or fashion? How does that analogy apply?

As for the people joining in the debate you are welcome, but I don't care if you feel Jamstone is winning or putting me in my place. I respect his opinion as he sould mine. If he doesnt, that is fine too. But i love how people are trying to tell me how i should rate who is the best or tell me my logic is flawed ...your logic is flawed (in my opinion) but I respect your right to have it.

Many agree with you, Manning is the better QB. But there are plenty of respected guys in the media that will say Brady. There are other guys thay say Brees is now the best, because he outperformed Manning on the biggest stage.Who is right and how do you determine that? Stats say Brees last year. Rings say Brady and the passing record books point to manning and Farve.

As for the RB's I think you bring up a valid point Jamstone. When it comes to other positions I dont hold them to the "ring standard" because the game has changed. The NFL is a passing league and QB play is more critical than RB play. Look at the past 10 years of SB winners: Brady, Manning, Brees, Roethlisberger and the other manning. the only somewhat questionable QB is Eli. So yes the best QB's win Super Bowls too. they have the most impact on the field. As for other positions, Revis can be the best DB without a ring ...but if a DB that is close in talent, stats etc wins one. I would give that DB the edge.

Steve Kerr
09-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson > Phillip Rivers according to Killakobe

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson > Phillip Rivers according to Killakobe

No genius, how are either close to manning, Brady or Farve? I said when discussing the BEST players or players of similar talents or accomplishments. Read my post, troll.

Steve Kerr
09-10-2010, 04:16 PM
No genius, how are either close to manning, Brady or Farve? I said when discussing the BEST players or players of similar talents or accomplishments. Read my post, troll.
Phillip Rivers has accomplished nothing compared to them. They both have a ring, Rivers has none. 1 > 0, their accomplishments > Rivers accomplishments.

1 ring, faggot

BadOdor
09-10-2010, 04:19 PM
tbh why is anyone debating with a faggot who doesn;t know the pick number of his team's franchise player?

lol Kobe Bryant the 16th pick.

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Phillip Rivers has accomplished nothing compared to them. They both have a wring, Rivers has none. 1 > 0, their accomplishments > Rivers accomplishments.

1 ring, faggot

LOL now that was funny but seriously, are you gonna pull the robert horry argument? or Adam morrison? how does that apply?

That is using logic with no context. That is like saying getting A's at a community college is better than getting a B at UCLA, stanford or UT ...I never said rings were the ONLY factor.

Steve Kerr
09-10-2010, 04:23 PM
LOL now that was funny but seriously, are you gonna pull the robert horry argument? or Adam morrison? how does that apply?
Because those arguments prove that rings are not an individual accomplishment in the slightest, rings are a team accomplishment. Adam Morrison and DJ Mbenga prove that you can win championships no matter how shitty you are.

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Because those arguments prove that rings are not an individual accomplishment in the slightest, rings are a team accomplishment. Adam Morrison and DJ Mbenga prove that you can win championships no matter how shitty you are.

Never said it was an individual accomplishment. OK Kerr or Dragic. Let's use your theory ball dominant PG's dont win titles. That is something you believe in ...correct? So, how can I tell you your logic is wrong? You have seen that fail for 20 years or so correct?

I have been watching basketball for almost 30. To me, the best players ring. Like I said above, it may take a while but they do. Maybe it takes Pippen or kobe to develop, or a Gasol trade ... but the best player wins titles.

No, I dont think pierce was better player than kobe or Lebron in 2008, but he beat them both. so he hd the torch for a year. Yes, he had a great team most title teams do. But I don't make those excuses. The best win rings.

So let's say Lebron never rings and Manning never did ...are you guys on here telling me that dos not change the perception of those guys? They would still have great stats MVP's etc but that does not have an effect? Yes Manning is the face of the league he is in every commercial there is, but Im sorry if he doesnt ring he is with Dan marino in the best QB without a ring club.

Again Im talking about the proverial "torch" of best player. The one passed from Magic/Bird, to Isiah to MJ to Hakeem back to Mj to shaq to duncan and now to Kobe. Lebron needs a ring (at least two) to take it next thats is all Im saying. And i expect him to get it.Yes he is already great yes he already has more impact on a game and in the NBA than, Kobe. But to take his rightful place as "NEXT" he needs to win it all. I dont think tht is asking for much, ESPECIALLY in the NBA.

Note: I left out the one and done title holders because the torch bearers have multiple rings ...

Phillip
09-10-2010, 04:33 PM
fwiw

z0sa finally posted today

Steve Kerr
09-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Never said it was an individual accomplishment. OK Kerr or Dragic. Let's use your theory ball dominant PG's dont win titles. That is something you believe in ...correct? So, how can I tell you your logic is wrong. You have seen that fail for 20 years or so correct?

I have been watching basketball for almost 30. To me, the best players ring. Like I said above it may take a while but they do. Maybe it takes Pippen or kobe to develop, or a Gasol trade ...but the best player wins titles.
No, I dont think pierce was better player than kobe or Lebron in 2008, but he beat them both. Yes, he had a great team most title teams do. But i don't make those excuses. The best win rings.

So let's Lebron never rings and Manning never did ...are you guys on here telling me that dos not change the perception of those guys? They would still have great stats MVP's etc but that does not have an effect? Yes Manning is the face of the league he is in every commercial there is, but Im sorry if he doesnt ring he with Dan marino in the best QB without a ring club.
Dan Marino was IMO the best QB ever before Manning came along and depending on how Manning's career ends might still be the best. I don't hold it against Marino he couldn't win a ring with the trash teams he played on.

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Dan Marino was IMO the best QB ever before Manning came along and depending on how Manning's career ends might still be the best. I don't hold it against Marino he couldn't win a ring with the trash teams he played on.

I feel you, i love the guy. But when you are arguing the very best, against Elway, manning or Joe Montana how can you make that case? All of them have great stats. Elway also, played on some crap teams too ...

JamStone
09-10-2010, 04:46 PM
To me, the best player in the NBA is LeBron James and he has been for 2-3 seasons now. You can argue for how long, but currently, right now, he's the best player in the league. He's the best because he dominates the league as an individual player more than any other player in the league. Championship or no championship, he's the best. A championship ring wouldn't change my mind about that.

How he is viewed in history is a different story. It's easier for people to dissect a player in retrospect and criticize a player for lack of team success. But that's what a championship is, a team accomplishment. If I replace Pierce with LeBron in 2008, I still think the Celtics win a title. If I replace Kobe with LeBron the last two seasons, I still think they win two championships. So using a "team accomplishment" to evaluate an individual player doesn't work for me, even though people use the argument.

For what it's worth, before Michael Jordan, I think Wilt Chamberlain was the greatest player in the the NBA and if he never won a title, I would think the same thing. No one else dominated like him as an individual player. There are days where I think he still was better than Jordan. But it's close enough because Jordan dominated the game more than anyone since Wilt. So rings can be a factor.

Right now, I don't think there's a player in the NBA that comes close to dominating the game and having as much impact on the game as LeBron does. Not Kobe, not Wade, not Dwight Howard, not Chris Paul. No other player dominates the game like LeBron.

Rings do not factor, because no one else is close to what LeBron does in the game. And winning a championship wouldn't change that for LeBron.

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 04:48 PM
and for the record i won't be on here arguing that kobe i still better, he has 5 (or 6) when Lebron wins. In fact, I learned from my mistake with MJ. When MJ won I was bitter little brat that STILL argued Magic was better. He is my all-time favorite. But I can see that Lebron has the potential to be GOAT ...I hope he gets there and I will applaud him when he does get that torch But for now, i hope he cokes on Harlem's shaft ...just teasing HH37 ...

Killakobe81
09-10-2010, 04:54 PM
To me, the best player in the NBA is LeBron James and he has been for 2-3 seasons now. You can argue for how long, but currently, right now, he's the best player in the league. He's the best because he dominates the league as an individual player more than any other player in the league. Championship or no championship, he's the best. A championship ring wouldn't change my mind about that.

How he is viewed in history is a different story. It's easier for people to dissect a player in retrospect and criticize a player for lack of team success. But that's what a championship is, a team accomplishment. If I replace Pierce with LeBron in 2008, I still think the Celtics win a title. If I replace Kobe with LeBron the last two seasons, I still think they win two championships. So using a "team accomplishment" to evaluate an individual player doesn't work for me, even though people use the argument.

For what it's worth, before Michael Jordan, I think Wilt Chamberlain was the greatest player in the the NBA and if he never won a title, I would think the same thing. No one else dominated like him as an individual player. There are days where I think he still was better than Jordan. But it's close enough because Jordan dominated the game more than anyone since Wilt. So rings can be a factor.

Right now, I don't think there's a player in the NBA that comes close to dominating the game and having as much impact on the game as LeBron does. Not Kobe, not Wade, not Dwight Howard, not Chris Paul. No other player dominates the game like LeBron.

Rings do not factor, because no one else is close to what LeBron does in the game. And winning a championship wouldn't change that for LeBron.

Great post. But that is for YOU. And I respect that. But it does change it for ME. And obviously it means something to Bird, Magic and MJ otherwise they wouldnt whine about him choosing the Heat. I never argued on here that anyone should change their opinion on Lebron. Never have. I just backed up my "old school flawed logic." I don't know how long he has been the most dominant player but i thought one of Nash's MVP's should of went to lebron and the other to kobe so i know he has been near the top for a while.
But for me the best of the best win. Shaq was dominant BEFORE he rang, but he was not the best UNTIL he rang.

Sigz
09-10-2010, 04:57 PM
5. Sigz - stop. Bumping. That. Fucking. Thread.

lmao

Sigz
09-10-2010, 05:03 PM
http://www.silverstarsnation.com/gallery/content/01_Becky_Hammon/5_Silver_Stars/2008SilverStars128.jpg

Haters go that way...

Smooth Criminal
09-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Who are your top 5 worst posters on SpursTalk?..

This is just your opinion, so you could just dislike somebody and put them in your top 5, it doesn't necessarily have to be based on the actual quality of the poster(in regards to knowledge and quality)..state your reasons..

There are a decent amount of shitty posters, so narrowing it down to 5 might be difficult..I'm sure most people will make somebody's list, so don't get too butthurt over it, we're all disliked by somebody..

You...and...umm..

Ace
09-10-2010, 05:32 PM

Trolling aside that was a great post and well put.

BUMP
09-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I would give you my 5 worst posters, but nobody really gives a shit. There's just a cesspool of shitty basketball know-nothings that everyone knows about.
Instead I give you my 5 funniest posters list in no particular order. The following either provide laughs themselves, or get shit on and provide laughs in that way.

Mono
Fpoonsie (for some reason I always LOL at his posts)
Shastafarian
Ghazi
koriwhat

CubanSucks
09-10-2010, 05:54 PM
5. Sigz - stop. bumping. that. fucking. thread.

I regret ever making it. Never could I have imagined the nonstop horror that was to come from that thread

CubanSucks
09-10-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm actually kind of disappointed I didn't make anyone's list and even after 5 pages. Guess there's not a lot of Club posters in here

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Probably looked like this:

http://www.houseofdiabolique.com/jersey8.jpg

Not much of brag, really. A person who can talk at length about their favorite Dr. Seuss book would "mesmerize" you.

Sounds like a keeper, though. Just make sure not to tell her that you like to roll around on the floor with other guys and assume various mount and straddle positions while doing so. Could be a deal breaker.

You may ask yourself why does Koolaid love white girls so much...the answer lies in first minute of this song:

3Nrvd4Kcb-4

CubanSucks
09-10-2010, 05:58 PM
nkdlunch - a lot of people hate on lefty, but this guy IMO is like lefty's retarded kid brother. like lefty, he tries to be funny, but is exponentially more of a dumbshit. just doesnt get noticed as much since he doesnt have like 25,000 posts.

I just can't get over his stupid ass avatar; fuckin pisses me off

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 07:12 PM

Your logic fails you.

Congrats - You've accomplished what you set out with this faulty argument..namely ass tickling from Heat fan...:toast

Say it with me..Mental and Skill are the operative words of the day...and it effectively defines the best player...

This game is built on the 80/20 rule....80% mental, 20% skill and you're a fucking crackhead of Pookie proportions if you think Lebron is mentally or skill wise better than Kobe.

The problem with your faulty reasoning is that you equate best player with dominance and size and the two don't necessarily go hand in hand. For example let's look at the big man arguement. Shaq was the most dominant for many years but some would argue that Timmy was the Best because he was more skilled. Lebron isn't as skilled as Kobe or Wade for that matter. Is he bigger and stronger - yes, can he jump higher - yes does that mean he's better absolutely not when factoring total skill-set. Further, Lebron has been playing in the East largely when it's been a JV league he should have at least 1 title by now but he fails to lead at crossing the finish line and to me that's not the sign of the "best"... You're enamored with his power bull charging style to the basket much like many of the Kobe detractors were enamored with Shaq's size and girth. To me dominance is also willing your team to victory when it counts and Lebron has never really done it, except the one time Detroit layed down for him and he got his ass promptly wiped clean by the Spurs.

So while my intent isn't to change your mind I do want to show where you're wrong and I want you to ask yourself this rhetorical question:

What's important to me - Best Player or NBA Title?

MJ has spoken and he picked Kobe; Magic has spoken hopefully he won't change his mind again :lol and finally Bird has spoken and they all say Kobe is the best...but what's even more weighted is what the players current peers and GM's think and last I check it was Kobe by some 80 % margin or so. So your opinion really doesn't mean shit if it's not in harmony with the company line...:lol

I say in LA we have the Best player and NBA titles to back it up...talk about having your cake and eating it too....

and for the record here is crackhead pookie in case you wondered:

Come on man fight to not be this guy:

bQEnzrRyo3c

O.J Mayo
09-10-2010, 09:25 PM
KillaKobe81 doesn't even know the thin line of difference between "best player" and greatest player". LMAO Jamstone setting that idiot straight.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 09:27 PM
KillaKobe81 doesn't even know the thin line of difference between "best player" and greatest player". LMAO Jamstone setting that idiot straight.

You have the word Mayo in your title while posting pictures of sausages...you're a floating flamming faggot...:lol

O.J Mayo
09-10-2010, 09:31 PM
You have the word Mayo in your title while posting pictures of sausages...you're a floating flamming faggot...:lol

I posted pictures of pork. I think it actually means that lakaluva porks you in the ass everyday.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 09:35 PM
I posted pictures of pork. I think it actually means that lakaluva porks you in the ass everyday.

I apologize..I didn't notice you we're a Grizzles fan...feel free to insult you really have nothing to live for as a Grizzs fan...so I give you a pass....It's reminiscent of a rat's life in your position...

so I won't gloat...proceed on my brother...:lol

Sigz
09-10-2010, 09:52 PM
I hate that ducks faggot, along with the non-educated calf tats boy.

koriwhat
09-10-2010, 09:53 PM
I hate that ducks faggot, along with the non-educated calf tats boy.

butch

Sigz
09-10-2010, 09:55 PM
butch

LMAO there she is. Hello Sally. Going for your GED yet faggot?

koriwhat
09-10-2010, 09:57 PM
LMAO there she is. Hello Sally. Going for your GED yet faggot?

haven't you heard? 1998 called, i'm back in college now butch.

Sigz
09-10-2010, 09:58 PM
haven't you heard? 1998 called, i'm back in college now butch.

LOL is that the year you DIDN'T graduate with a High School Diploma?

LMAO incompetent faggot.

koriwhat
09-10-2010, 09:59 PM
LOL is that the year you DIDN'T graduate with a High School Diploma?

LMAO incompetent faggot.

i love how you're so pissed off because i don't subscribe to liking butch chicks.

way to jump on the koriwhat bandwagon. thanks for your support!

Sigz
09-10-2010, 10:01 PM
i love how you're so pissed off because i don't subscribe to liking butch chicks.

way to jump on the koriwhat bandwagon. thanks for your support!

lol nigga you bitter as fuck!! LOL

koriwhat
09-10-2010, 10:14 PM
:lol says the nearing 30 year old without an associates. but hey, i'm not in a hating mode anymore, at least not today anyway. i hope you can someday finish up that degree and wish you the best :tu

uh... thanks? have a good weekend man!

lol nigga you bitter as fuck!! LOL

not at all... and about what? butch chicks? hahahaha

Chucho
09-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Probably the grown ass men that post pictures and salivate over sneakers. They probably still read Slam and spend Saturdays loitering at the local mall.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Vulvaface is a faggot and loves cock!

fag!

he's a fag that's essentially calling himself Pussy face...like it's some kind of secret insult to Pussy or something...:lol

Brazil
09-11-2010, 09:34 AM
IMO mabrignani (alias lol Italy) deserves to be mentionned in that list too

Steve Kerr
09-11-2010, 09:41 AM
IMO mabrignani (alias lol Italy) deserves to be mentionned in that list too
Damn, you Frenchies are still butthurt that he called you guys out for harboring terrorists :lmao

Leetonidas
09-11-2010, 09:43 AM
medvedenko
calf tats
cheguevara
Leetonidas
galileo

lol salty gook

badfish22
09-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Leetonidas just proving me right :tu

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-11-2010, 01:50 PM
The gay dude that keep posting the Becky chic.

:lmao

Killakobe81
09-11-2010, 04:55 PM

LOL OJ Mayo trying to add two pesos 2 a basketball discussion ...

Brazil
09-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Damn, you Frenchies are still butthurt that he called you guys out for harboring terrorists :lmao

I even didn't know he called french people out for harboring terrorists, maybe you're making a confusion with his love for Algeria and Lefty.

Mabrignani is just a fashist scum who is seeing terrorists everywhere. I prefer a butthurt dude who has calf tats than a racist queer.

Steve Kerr
09-11-2010, 06:33 PM
lol salty gook
hey badfish I didn't know you were Korean

O.J Mayo
09-11-2010, 09:07 PM
LOL OJ Mayo trying to add two pesos 2 a basketball discussion ...

LMAO KillaKobe81 talking out of his ass every time he talks about basketball. LMAO 16th pick. LMAO admitting to not fact checking.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 09:29 PM
OJ Mayo go blow yourself son....

Killakobe81
09-12-2010, 01:07 AM
LMAO KillaKobe81 talking out of his ass every time he talks about basketball. LMAO 16th pick. LMAO admitting to not fact checking.

The quality of your response, is beyond words. The maturity and grace you display with your posts ...is representative of the USC quality education OJ Mayo got ...Oh wait he didnt stick around for an education.

BTW, I do fact check when it's worth it ...besides you resorting to mentioning it (16th pick) is about as clever as "4 rings faggot". It has nothing to do with basketball, is pretty lame and does not even bother me. In fact it PROVES I am not a Kobe fanboy. So Keep pointing to it, it makes me smile everytime!

The TroutBum
09-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Black people.

lefty
09-12-2010, 01:50 AM
I even didn't know he called french people out for harboring terrorists, maybe you're making a confusion with his love for Algeria and Lefty.

Mabrignani is just a fashist scum who is seeing terrorists everywhere. I prefer a butthurt dude who has calf tats than a racist queer.
:lol

Giuseppe
09-12-2010, 03:11 AM
besides you resorting to mentioning it (16th pick) is about as clever as "4 rings faggot". It has nothing to do with basketball, is pretty lame

It's akin to that 121-63 thing, or, the spelling indictment.

badfish22
09-12-2010, 03:46 AM
hey badfish I didn't know you were Korean

where have you been?

O.J Mayo
09-12-2010, 08:37 AM
The quality of your response, is beyond words. The maturity and grace you display with your posts ...is representative of the USC quality education OJ Mayo got ...Oh wait he didnt stick around for an education.

BTW, I do fact check when it's worth it ...besides you resorting to mentioning it (16th pick) is about as clever as "4 rings faggot". It has nothing to do with basketball, is pretty lame and does not even bother me. In fact it PROVES I am not a Kobe fanboy. So Keep pointing to it, it makes me smile everytime!

You of all people talk about quality of posts when you use contradictory statements like "LeBron is the best player but needs a ring to validate it". LMAO 16th pick. LMAO butthurt. If you really give no shit about it, why try to convince me or yourself by typing long ass stupid posts about how "brilliant" your posts are.

You are so retarded your posts don't even make sense.

*Checks username*, *Checks avatar*, proving you are a dumb Kobe fanboy who doesn't even know where his favorite player got drafted when it is plastered all over the internet for Kobe Bryant's agent demanding Kobe Bryant goes to Los Angeles in the draft.

Insulting the Juiceman's intelligence really shows me your ineptitude as a Kobe fanboy. Kobe Bryant, for heaven's sake, did not even go to college. Must have been great education.

O.J Mayo
09-12-2010, 08:44 AM
It's akin to that 121-63 thing, or, the spelling indictment.

You have no right to talk shit about anyone since you think Will Hunting is a real poster.

Giuseppe
09-12-2010, 09:50 AM
You have no right to talk shit about anyone since you think Will Hunting is a real poster.

You dummy, you.

Killakobe81
09-12-2010, 10:35 AM
You of all people talk about quality of posts when you use contradictory statements like "LeBron is the best player but needs a ring to validate it". LMAO 16th pick. LMAO butthurt. If you really give no shit about it, why try to convince me or yourself by typing long ass stupid posts about how "brilliant" your posts are.

You are so retarded your posts don't even make sense.

*Checks username*, *Checks avatar*, proving you are a dumb Kobe fanboy who doesn't even know where his favorite player got drafted when it is plastered all over the internet for Kobe Bryant's agent demanding Kobe Bryant goes to Los Angeles in the draft.

Insulting the Juiceman's intelligence really shows me your ineptitude as a Kobe fanboy. Kobe Bryant, for heaven's sake, did not even go to college. Must have been great education.

But yet you remember mine, while I don't remember any of yours. Everytime you post about me it's like you are sending me little kisses reminding me, how much I mean to you, while I could care less about you or your posts. You keep name calling to hide your true feelings, like the little kid in grade school, not able to articulate your true feelings ...it's OK "juice man" (is that the pet name your boyfriend calls you when he gives you a squeeze?). The fact you keep talking about me, shows that you care, while I enjoy watching you curse and resort to childish words like: dumb, shit and stupid. I don't need to say my posts are brilliant, they are not (BTW when did I say that?) I just enjoy laughing at yours ... I didn't even name you in the OP of this thread ...no need you played yourself.

Leetonidas
09-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Leetonidas just proving me right :tu

Nah it's just funny how you're the only person to even mention me in this thread just shows your butthurtedness. :lmao

As for my top 5 worst posters:

1. Laker trolls in general
2. mouse (when he goes into conspiracy mode/"Darwin lovers!" mode)
3. z0sa
4. lefty/lebomb
5. stretch

DPG21920
09-12-2010, 01:10 PM

Namlook
21 Blessings
Koolaid
Mavs 41 shoot em up
Calf Tats

Can't stand those 5!!!

Although Koolaid acts like Luva's fu@k buddy, he's probably just his troll!!!

I don't think anyone will ever take Namlook seriously. Ignore list is probably the gayist thing i've ever come across over the internet.

21 Blessings is just a fag!!!

in terms of purely awful posters

in no particular order

21 blessings - sometimes he seems like he may actually know shit about basketball, other times you wonder if he just quickly pulled shit up from wikipedia to make it look like he knows shit. either way, the majority of his arguments are fucking terrible. i think maybe once or twice ive seen him make a good point in a discussion.

Might not get a popular opinion, but here's my list

2.21_blessings-by far could be the most annoying poster on this board. Very hard to communicate with, never seen a bigger homer as he is.

Brutal :lol

21_Blessings
09-12-2010, 01:25 PM
3 awful trolls, 2 delusional Spurs homers and the most easily butthurt poster at this site.

I feel honored. :bking

DPG21920
09-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Excuses. Excuses. Real winners don't make them.

Roddy Beaubois
09-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Nah it's just funny how you're the only person to even mention me in this thread just shows your butthurtedness. :lmao

As for my top 5 worst posters:

1. Laker trolls in general
2. mouse (when he goes into conspiracy mode/"Darwin lovers!" mode)
3. z0sa
4. lefty/lebomb
5. stretch

being the only one to pick stretch just shows your butthurtedness :lmao

BadOdor
09-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Excuses. Excuses. Real winners don't make them.

Son, you displaying some serious butthurt over him scoffing duncan in the turkey vs U.S thread.

You got trolled imho.

DPG21920
09-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Listen grey Laker "fan", I know what I'm doing.

Let us proceed...

BadOdor
09-12-2010, 01:45 PM

Let us proceed...

shhh girl, just let it go.

Although getting trolled by 21 blessing is as low as you can get imho.

DPG21920
09-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Laker fans have to be the damn slowest people on Earth. They never pick up on what is going on :lol

BadOdor
09-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Laker fans have to be the damn slowest people on Earth. They never pick up on what is going on :lol

lol pretending to have a joke going on when it's clear you got butthurt and trolled.

lol by 21 palins.

lol manu doesn't believe in god.

DPG21920
09-12-2010, 01:56 PM
There is no joke. Absolutely none. But acting like I don't know what 21_Dickings is doing is retarded. Par for the course for Laker fan.

LOL grey. LOL Spurs board. LOL using internet lingo like butthurt all the time.

lefty
09-12-2010, 01:57 PM
LMAO Leetonidas being shitted on :lmao

21_Blessings
09-12-2010, 02:34 PM

:lol thinking badOdor is a Laker fan

:rollin internet lingo

21_Blessings
09-12-2010, 02:44 PM
For a guy that posts about 24 a day it sure seems like you have no idea what you're doing.

Giuseppe
09-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Let us proceed...

lmemulatedao!!!