PDA

View Full Version : BBC Jumps gun on collapse of WTC7 20 minutes prior. Smoking Gun 911 staged

The_Worlds_finest
09-10-2010, 05:01 PM
C7SwOT29gbc

BBC reported the Collapse of WTC7 as it stood in the background. Seriously who would believe this shit anymore. Its right in front of your face.

http://www.bollyn.com/public/bbc_WTC_7.jpg

ChumpDumper
09-10-2010, 05:04 PM
You tried this one before.

Blake
09-10-2010, 05:14 PM
mouse is bored again

Galileo
09-10-2010, 05:43 PM
C7SwOT29gbc

BBC reported the Collapse of WTC7 as it stood in the background. Seriously who would believe this shit anymore. Its right in front of your face.

http://www.bollyn.com/public/bbc_WTC_7.jpg

I was watching a live football game on TV once. It was 20-0 at the end of the third quarter. Then the TV reporter came on and said the game was over and the other team had come back with three TD's in the 4th quarter to win 21-20. Then, lo and begold, in the 4th quarter, that team did come back and win 21-20! So if this could happen, WTC 7 must be legit.

:lmao

The_Worlds_finest
09-10-2010, 05:50 PM
As usual you all stick your head in the sand....

The_Worlds_finest
09-10-2010, 05:51 PM
There is no rebuttal to this obvious flaw in 911. The building was standing in the background as the news reported it collapsed. How obtuse can you be?

ChumpDumper
09-10-2010, 05:57 PM
My rebuttal: The initial report was that WTC7 was in danger of collapsing. A contemporary CNN broadcast said it had collapsed OR was about to collapse. There was understandably a lot of confusion that day, and only an idiot would think the NWO would make a premature press release about the collapse of a 50 story building as if no one would have noticed otherwise.

In short, mouse and Rolf are idiots.

The_Worlds_finest
09-10-2010, 07:24 PM
My rebuttal: The initial report was that WTC7 was in danger of collapsing. A contemporary ABC broadcast said it had collapsed OR was about to collapse. There was understandably a lot of confusion that day, and only an idiot would think the NWO would make a premature press release about the collapse of a 50 story building as if no one would have noticed otherwise.

In short, mouse and Rolf are idiots.

Seriously? Are you serious? What gives you the idea people knew that this building was damaged? And wasnt it exploded diesel generators in the basement?

You don't just say report a 47 building collapsed.

Oh let me guess claims of Osama Bin ladin being behind the attacks moments after the first plane hit was coincidence too. Dam your a buffoon.

ChumpDumper
09-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Seriously? Are you serious? What gives you the idea people knew that this building was damaged?The reports of FDNY personnel that day. They were on the scene, saw the fires and measured the deformation of the building.

What gives you the idea that the NWO had anything to gain by releasing a premature press release about the collapse of WTC7? Please be specific and don't change the subject.

You don't just say report a 47 building collapsed.You do when you are told it collapsed, however mistakenly.

Conversely, you don't just make a premature report that WTC7 has collapsed for no logical reason.

Oh let me guess claims of Osama Bin ladin being behind the attacks moments after the first plane hit was coincidence too.Who claimed that after the first plane hit? Where is your YouTube of that broadcast? I'm sure several terrorism experts thought that, but you'll need to give a link to a reporter's stating that right after the first plane hit.
Dam your a buffoon.You can't spell.

BlackSwordsMan
09-10-2010, 08:00 PM
does mouse get to paid to make shitty trolls

The_Worlds_finest
09-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Lol lets see what puke you dribble out of your mouth about this guy who was in the wtc 7 before both towers fell.

"I know what i Heard I heard explosions"

kRaKHq2dfCI

ChumpDumper
09-10-2010, 10:57 PM
What gives you the idea that the NWO had anything to gain by releasing a premature press release about the collapse of WTC7? Please be specific and don't change the subject.

Galileo
09-10-2010, 11:57 PM
There was understandably a lot of confusion that day

The news media covers confusing events all the time on TV. Yet they never announce unlikely major events live in TV before they happen.

FAIL.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2010, 12:13 AM
The news media covers confusing events all the time on TV. Yet they never announce unlikely major events live in TV before they happen.

FAIL.The press gets things wrong quite often. Moreso on days filled with confusion.

And the collapse of WTC7 was a very likely event; just as it was reported.

So far, you are failing.

Galileo
09-11-2010, 12:32 AM
The press gets things wrong quite often. Moreso on days filled with confusion.

And the collapse of WTC7 was a very likely event; just as it was reported.

So far, you are failing.

The collapse of the WTC was unlikely, it has never happened before or since. No steel framed building had ever totally collapsed from a plane impact or fire. During WWII there were many thousands of such plane impacts and fires.

The NWO fucked up, that's why it was reported early. The NWO fucked up, but they are not nearly as fucked up as your fucked up thinking skills. Shit like this is never reported before it happens, more proof that you have reached your pre-ordained conclusion no matter what the facts are. The fact is, the BBC and all you dumb-ass debunkers said at first that the BBC didn't really report the collapse early, but rather, it was a time zone glitch. Then when we proved it wasn't a time zone glitch, you just made up more bullshit.

:ihit

TheSullyMonster
09-11-2010, 01:20 AM
The collapse of the WTC was unlikely, it has never happened before or since. No steel framed building had ever totally collapsed from a plane impact or fire. During WWII there were many thousands of such plane impacts and fires.

Uh.

Those planes were quite a bit smaller. The fuel wasn't as good(IE, didn't burn as hot) either. And the planes carried a lot less of them.

Blake
09-11-2010, 01:32 AM
The fact is, the BBC and all you dumb-ass debunkers said at first that the BBC didn't really report the collapse early, but rather, it was a time zone glitch. Then when we proved it wasn't a time zone glitch, you just made up more bullshit.

so who exactly at the BBC had the forehand knowledge and what exactly did he/she gain?

gospursgojas
09-11-2010, 03:12 AM
LOL comic sans

redzero
09-11-2010, 04:17 AM

FAIL.

Didn't some media outlets report that John Paul II died right before it actually happened?

I didn't realize the media was so infallible when it comes to fact checking.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2010, 04:50 AM
The collapse of the WTC was unlikely, it has never happened before or since. No steel framed building had ever totally collapsed from a plane impact or fire. During WWII there were many thousands of such plane impacts and fires.The firemen on the scene determined the building was in danger of collapsing after observing the damage and measuring the deformation of the building. That is why they evacuated the area and no one was injured when that building collapsed.

WTC7 was not hit by a plane. It was hit by one of the tallest buildings in the world. This makes you a liar.

The NWO fucked up, that's why it was reported early. The NWO fucked up, but they are not nearly as fucked up as your fucked up thinking skills. Shit like this is never reported before it happens, more proof that you have reached your pre-ordained conclusion no matter what the facts are. The fact is, the BBC and all you dumb-ass debunkers said at first that the BBC didn't really report the collapse early, but rather, it was a time zone glitch. Then when we proved it wasn't a time zone glitch, you just made up more bullshit.Again, please explain why the NWO would prematurely make a press release about a 50 story building's collapse as if no one would have noticed it otherwise.

Please be specific and don't try to change the subject.

Galileo
09-11-2010, 09:38 AM
The firemen on the scene determined the building was in danger of collapsing after observing the damage and measuring the deformation of the building. That is why they evacuated the area and no one was injured when that building collapsed.

WTC7 was not hit by a plane. It was hit by one of the tallest buildings in the world. This makes you a liar.

Again, please explain why the NWO would prematurely make a press release about a 50 story building's collapse as if no one would have noticed it otherwise.

Please be specific and don't try to change the subject.

PULL IT!!

redzero
09-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Damn, mouse believes that the US government was behind 9/11, too?

Is there any conspiracy that he doesn't believe in?

johnsmith
09-11-2010, 10:03 AM
mouse, you fat fuck, fucking kill yourself because you are wasting valuable air that me and my family could be breathing.

You are a fucking worthless human being.

Fuck you.

Galileo
09-11-2010, 10:41 AM
KSM Conspiracy Charges Analyzed and Debunked
Don’t believe the charges until you’ve read the charge sheet
http://www.truthjihad.com/ksm.htm

CosmicCowboy
09-11-2010, 10:45 AM
As soon as I saw the picture of the flames that day I told my partner those buildings were coming down. Steel curtain wall structures like those can't survive it. The steel gets hot and loses it's strength and the floors pancake just like they did.

Blake
09-11-2010, 12:03 PM
PULL IT!!

so the firemen were in on it too?

what did they get out of it?

Galileo
09-11-2010, 12:07 PM
so the firemen were in on it too?

what did they get out of it?

Silverstein said "PULL IT", you idiot. Silverstein is not a fireman. Yes, Silverstein was in on it.

:bang

Blake
09-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Silverstein said "PULL IT", you idiot. Silverstein is not a fireman. Yes, Silverstein was in on it.

Siverstein does not have authority over the firemen, dumbfuck.

But even so, who do you think he was telling "pull it" to?

johnsmith
09-11-2010, 12:26 PM
You stupid fucks that want to call it a conspiracy theory. You have 364 days a year to be fucking stupid, give it a rest just this one day a year!

Galileo
09-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Siverstein does not have authority over the firemen, dumbfuck.

But even so, who do you think he was telling "pull it" to?

So are you saying Silverstein wasn't in on it?

:rollin

ChumpDumper
09-11-2010, 01:26 PM

redzero
09-11-2010, 02:30 PM
What would the NWO possibly gain from releasing information that would have been gotten eventually? The building was going to collapse, and the news media would have covered it.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Apparently the NWO is omnipotent, all-powerful and functionally retarded.

Let's have BBC report that WTC7 has already collapsed, even though everyone is standing around waiting waiting for it to fall. We'll also have CNN say that it has collapsed OR is about to collapse. It makes perfect sense. That's how we roll!

RandomGuy
09-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Seriously? Are you serious? What gives you the idea people knew that ... building [seven] was damaged?.

Perhaps it was the fact that firefighters were attempting to put out the fires in the building for hours. You know, the same fire that the mayor and his emergency headquarters had to flee from?

That is what gives me the idea that *someone* might have had a glimmering that the building was damaged.

Dumb. ass.

After the North Tower collapsed, some firefighters entered 7 World Trade Center to search the building. They attempted to extinguish small pockets of fire, but low water pressure hindered their efforts.[29]

Fires burned into the afternoon on the 11th and 12th floors of 7 World Trade Center, the flames visible on the east side of the building.[30][31]

During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30.[4]

In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon.[32]

At approximately 2:00 p.m., firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse.[33]

During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building.[34] Around 3:30 pm FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel.[35] At 5:20:33 p.m. EDT on September 11, 2001, 7 World Trade Center started to collapse, with the crumble of the east mechanical penthouse, while at 5:21:10 p.m. EDT the entire building collapsed completely.[1] There were no casualties associated with the collapse.

So basically people knew it was both damaged and on fire for... oh... seven or eight hours before it collapsed.

That's how we know that someone could have maybe have thought the building might collapse.

Unless of course, you think the firefighters reporting the fires and damage were in on it too.

Galileo
09-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Apparently the NWO is omnipotent, all-powerful and functionally retarded.

Let's have BBC report that WTC7 has already collapsed, even though everyone is standing around waiting waiting for it to fall. We'll also have CNN say that it has collapsed OR is about to collapse. It makes perfect sense. That's how we roll!

Blowing up a building isn't that difficult.

RandomGuy
09-11-2010, 05:24 PM

Long since debunked by DeNegro's firsthand testimony.

You aren't even trying anymore.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Quit trying to change the subject, Rolf. Answer the question I have asked you directly four times:

Galileo
09-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Long since debunked by DeNegro's firsthand testimony.

You aren't even trying anymore.

DeNegro's testimony was debunked by Lucky Larry. Nice try.

Galileo
09-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Quit trying to change the subject, Rolf. Answer the question I have asked you directly four times:

I'm still waiting for the NWO to respond to my FOIA request on that one.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm still waiting for the NWO to respond to my FOIA request on that one.

:lmaoSo you can't even come up with a rationale.

You're pathetic, Rolf.

Galileo
09-12-2010, 01:00 AM
So you can't even come up with a rationale.

You're pathetic, Rolf.

I'm not with the NWO. Who knows what drives people of evil? I don't.

Chumper, you seem to be more in tune with the NWO motives, why don't you spill the beans?

ChumpDumper
09-12-2010, 04:05 AM
I'm not with the NWO. Who knows what drives people of evil? I don't.

Chumper, you seem to be more in tune with the NWO motives, why don't you spill the beans?So you have no reason why the NWO would do this.

Thanks for nothing.

Again.

Galileo
09-12-2010, 10:45 AM
So you have no reason why the NWO would do this.

Thanks for nothing.

Again.

The NWO is evil. They don't need a reason to do evil. They hate our freedoms.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2010, 12:52 PM
The NWO is evil. They don't need a reason to do evil. They hate our freedoms.Look, you already admitted you could thing of no reason why anyone would do such a thing. We all know you make no sense whatsoever. You're done here.

Galileo
09-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Look, you already admitted you could thing of no reason why anyone would do such a thing. We all know you make no sense whatsoever. You're done here.

Interesting, how you fail to repudiate evil.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Interesting, how you fail to repudiate evil.Interesting, how you make shit up, fail to even make a reasonable argument and try to change the subject when you are called on it.

Galileo
09-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Interesting, how you make shit up, fail to even make a reasonable argument and try to change the subject when you are called on it.

You're the one who expects me to explain the motives of evil people. I'm sorry, but some of the most evil people cannot be explained. They're just evil. They like to kill people and blow up buildings for sport. Basically, you are defending the terrorists. You want to give them a free pass, unless I can explain their evil motives. Sorry, chump, that ain't gonna happen. I will continue to denounce evil wherever i see it.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2010, 11:13 PM
You're the one who expects me to explain the motives of evil people. I'm sorry, but some of the most evil people cannot be explained. They're just evil. They like to kill people and blow up buildings for sport. Basically, you are defending the terrorists. You want to give them a free pass, unless I can explain their evil motives. Sorry, chump, that ain't gonna happen. I will continue to denounce evil wherever i see it.So there is no reason to believe the NWO planted a premature report about the collapse of WTC7.

Thanks for clearing that up, Rolf.

Galileo
09-13-2010, 01:04 PM
So there is no reason to believe the NWO planted a premature report about the collapse of WTC7.

Thanks for clearing that up, Rolf.

Evil people don't need a reason. They hate our freedoms.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Evil people don't need a reason. They hate our freedoms.They need a reason to make a foreign news service give a premature report about the collapse of a building everyone on the scene knew was going to collapse and told several other people before the foreign news service report.

You don't even have a theory. That's how stupid this is.

Blake
09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Good people don't need a theory.

Just accuse and run.