PDA

View Full Version : Hot damn it feels good to live an LA!

21_Dickings
09-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Just about to go hit the town on a beautiful Friday night, but before that, I have to come in here and tell all you slobby, George Bush-loving, cow tipping, chicken fried steak eating, Spurs and Mavs fans just how fuckin' amazing it is to live in the great city of Los Angeles.

How do you guys sleep at night knowing that the po' dunk, insignificant town you're wasting your life away in ain't LA?

Tonight, when I hit the restaurants, clubs, and bars, I might see my boy Adrian

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Adrian-Grenier-LA-nightlife-adrian-grenier-364587_440_660.jpg

or see Megan looking sexy:

http://gossipbees.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/megan_fox5-727x1024.jpg

And when you guys go out to your favorite pig-in-a-poke hangout or whatever the fuck, you guys get to see shit like this:

http://www.whitetrashpeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/redneck.jpg

And in addition to having the best nightlife and most beautiful women in the world, we also got the 16 time muthafuckin' champion Los Angeles Lakers calling our city home. Goddamn, life is good!

So I have to ask, how does it feel?

Giuseppe
09-10-2010, 10:13 PM
I just hunker down in the thoughts of our Hussein Obama.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe

Booharv
That black chick looks pretty hot.

Dr House
09-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh man, this is the final nail in the coffin for Spur/Mavfan? How do they even recover from this blow?

I can also watch any one of my (yes I contributed my yelling in front of my TV causing Ratings to skyrocket generating more money for the franchise) 16 Laker Championship DVDs. These other losers can't.

Life just can't be any better right now. I get to wake up and shower at the beach and look at hot women to jack off to later. What ya'll got?

DMX7
09-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Go do it wit ya boys at da male strip club!

21_Dickings
09-10-2010, 10:15 PM

tee, hee.

You're an honorary member of the BDC, but you really can't comment on this thread since you never set foot inside the great city of Los Angeles.

Giuseppe
09-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Cept her titties are loitering her belly button.

Giuseppe
09-10-2010, 10:16 PM
You're an honorary member of the BDC, but you really can't comment on this thread since you never set foot inside the great city of Los Angeles.

Please.

21_Dickings
09-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Oh man, this is the final nail in the coffin for Spur/Mavfan? How do they even recover from this blow?

I can also watch any one of my (yes I contributed my yelling in front of my TV causing Ratings to skyrocket generating more money for the franchise) 16 Laker Championship DVDs. These other losers can't.

Life just can't be any better right now. I get to wake up and shower at the beach and look at hot women to jack off to later. What ya'll got?

My main man. How you doing, House?

Why don't you come along tonight? We'll eat a late dinner at Dolce and bullshit around with Kucher for awhile, then cruise Melrose and look for willing tourists to sodomize, then hit up Sky Bar for a nightcap.

I'm getting on the phone with Blessings and Confused right now. So you gotta come!

Booharv
09-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Cept her titties are loitering her belly button.

That's what huge natural tits do Cubby.

dallasmavsnfuego214
09-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Which one of these trolls is bump?

Giuseppe
09-10-2010, 10:23 PM
That's what huge natural tits do Cubby.

I wouldn't know, Katie-girl's points are way up front & high.

Booharv
09-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Which one of these trolls is bump?

sssshhhh...

21_Dickings
09-10-2010, 10:26 PM
That black chick looks pretty hot.

She's cute, but that's a 4 out here, bro.

Although, I'm not one to really judge, because I like dick and ass.

DMX7
09-10-2010, 10:30 PM

Son, you poor people have probably never even been out of the state except for your annual trip to Vegas where you lose your money. So you're not well traveled, but that's ok; it’s exhorbitant, and you probably CAN'T AFFORD IT!

So go brag about masturbating to those ugly slobs and homeless people hanging out at Venice Beach and pretend you've got it good, dog.

Sisk
09-10-2010, 10:31 PM
It feels good to live an LA? Nice.

21_Dickings
09-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Son, you poor people have probably never even been out of the state except for your annual trip to Vegas where you lose your money. So you're not well traveled, but that's ok; it’s exhorbitant, and you probably CAN'T AFFORD IT!

So go brag about masturbating to those fat slobs and homeless people hanging out at Venice Beach and pretend you've got it good, dog.

Quit hating, dude.

Everyone wants to be a part of LA. EVERYONE. You dumpy, genetically unblessed people come out in here in droves everyday to take pictures of the Hollywood sign, lick the Walk of Fame, stalk celebrities, and hope to get a taste of what it's like to be a Los Angeles citizen. But then you return home to where there are more tumbleweeds than hot women and realize the transcendent experience you just had can never be replicated in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, or wherever. Because of that, you start hating on us because you ain't us. Your attitude toward us great LA citizens is nothing but pure, refined jealously.

It's cool and there is hope. Put down the burgers, pizza, and frito pie, hit the gym, take some acting lessons, and move out here. You might find yourself sucking dick on Sunset for money because you weren't able to land any roles, but hey, sucking dick on Sunset is better than eating pussy in El Paso. And considering what your women look like, it's practically the same thing.

:bking

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 10:45 PM

tee, hee.

cully I know we have different politics ( and that's cool) but how in the fuck does this happen on live TV during a Governor's debate: :lol

Priceless
xUPKKbmWMZ8

almost just as hilarious as Louisiana Governor Pirush Jindal Republican response to Obama's first State of the Union Address: :lol

wkEBtpcIVE4

Obama Spanks the GOP thoroughly at their own retreat designed to "set him up"

( a must see in your spare time- Obama just brilliant)

My boy kicked that Republican Ass I just wish he wouldn't be so nice to these guys seeing as they're trying to cause him to fail by being total obstructionists.

N5BE9_x7xTo

21_Dickings
09-10-2010, 10:51 PM
cully I know we have different politics ( and that's cool) but how in the fuck does this happen on live TV during a Governor's debate: :lol

What's up, Kool. I'm willing to bury the hatchet with you. No more references to your Blackplanet.org profile and the like. I went after you cause I thought you were a Baby Drew hater. If you are, then we're still on bad terms. If not, we're pretty the same.

I love Kobe more than my son who's yet to be born, I love Obama because he's a liberal, even though I don't know much about politics, I have to love Obama because most of LA is liberal. A politically savvy friend of mine told me he's more Neo-Con than traditional Liberal, but I didn't listen. The celebrities we love and admire say he's a liberal and he's got a (D) beside his name, so that's good enough for me. Not to mention he's black, which is awesome.

So whatta ya say, pal? Truce?

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 11:18 PM
What's up, Kool. I'm willing to bury the hatchet with you. No more references to your Blackplanet.org profile and the like. I went after you cause I thought you were a Baby Drew hater. If you are, then we're still on bad terms. If not, we're pretty the same.

I love Kobe more than my son who's yet to be born, I love Obama because he's a liberal, even though I don't know much about politics, I have to love Obama because most of LA is liberal. A politically savvy friend of mine told me he's more Neo-Con than traditional Liberal, but I didn't listen. The celebrities we love and admire say he's a liberal and he's got a (D) beside his name, so that's good enough for me. Not to mention he's black, which is awesome.

So whatta ya say, pal? Truce?

Here's is what I say:

DnJc5Rbh2Sc

I have no beef with Drew...but you should drop the act man...we've never been enemies you've just been sucking my cock all this time and you're doing it again right now. But if you really want less plexing amongst LA fans I'm ok with it but I don't hang out with fags... I won't let you get your ass kicked by the heat and mav fans if you're getting picked on but Kool ain't co-signing no gay ass shit...I'm well versed in the art of war...Makeveli style...so as long as you don't plex you don't have to worry bout me going Tyson on you...

No wear that Liberal banner proud...:toast

Veterinarian
09-10-2010, 11:22 PM
My boy kicked that Republican Ass I just wish he wouldn't be so nice to these guys seeing as they're trying to cause him to fail by being total obstructionists.
[/SIZE]
N5BE9_x7xTo

KoolAid I know you're a dumb fuck but do you really expect anyone to watch an hour and 25 minute video? I mean I don't think anyone even watches your 2 minute videos.

mystargtr34
09-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Lol.. the back and forth between these two trolls is always good value.

koriwhat
09-10-2010, 11:25 PM
wish i was in LA right now. i can't hate on that city because i had a blast when i visited a couple yrs back.

21_Dickings
09-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Here's is what I say:

DnJc5Rbh2Sc

I have no beef with Drew...but you should drop the act man...we've never been enemies you've just been sucking my cock all this time and you're doing it again right now. But if you really want less plexing amongst LA fans I'm ok with it but I don't hang out with fags... I won't let you get your ass kicked by the heat and mav fans if you're getting picked on but Kool ain't co-signing no gay ass shit...I'm well versed in the art of war...Makeveli style...so as long as you don't plex you don't have to worry bout me going Tyson on you...

No wear that Liberal banner proud...:toast

As long as you don't hate on Drew, it's all good.

I now consider you part of the BDC. Represent.

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 11:35 PM
KoolAid I know you're a dumb fuck but do you really expect anyone to watch an hour and 25 minute video? I mean I don't think anyone even watches your 2 minute videos.

that's the problem with the party of 'family values' just like being told what to believe... but if you noticed I did say "in your spare" time...

If I was Obama this would be my speech...

http://fuckthesouth.com/

Koolaid_Man
09-10-2010, 11:39 PM
I see have another troll named "koolaids man"...with an s....

lame just fucking lame...

21_Dickings
09-10-2010, 11:41 PM
I see have another troll named "koolaids man"...with an s....

lame just fucking lame...

Doubt it gets approved.

If it does, your brothers in the BDC got your back. We'll merc that troll.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 12:58 AM
As long as you don't hate on Drew, it's all good.

I now consider you part of the BDC. Represent.

the gesture is nice and all but I'm not part of no Krew...I'm a leader not a follower....I'm a rouge analyst operating solo...with my personal wrecking krew which is my marvelous intellect.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2010, 05:06 AM
You guys have deluded yourselves into thinking you know Megan Fox. :lmao

silverblk mystix
09-11-2010, 08:51 AM

You mean, these guys DIDN'T hang out and bang these nice girls in the photos?

Wow, I was all ready to move BACK to l.a.....damn!

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 10:02 AM

:lol I don't know Megan but I fuck chics like her x(10) she's aight just happened to get the hook-up on a hollywood gigs...nothing special there...dime a dozen...

DenDen
09-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Born and raise in Irvine California, now residing comfortably in Sugar Land Texas. From personal experience, LA is overrated, overprice getto, jam pack with unproductive beaners, but the climate is nice tho..

hater
09-11-2010, 06:53 PM
(Reuters) - Detroit, Los Angeles and Cleveland are the most stressful cities in America, according to a new study.

Killakobe81
09-11-2010, 07:20 PM
L.A. is overpriced and the housing market sucks ... but I miss it. Dallas and SA are cool ...but L.A. is home.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2010, 07:22 PM
:lol I don't know Megan but I fuck chics like her x(10) she's aight just happened to get the hook-up on a hollywood gigs...nothing special there...dime a dozen...lol x(10)

rayray2k8
09-11-2010, 08:00 PM
:lol

HeatBurn305
09-12-2010, 12:30 PM

You see, Daddy-O, it all started when Gray shoveled it off to LeBron in the decision. History, was forever changed. This forum belongs to us now.

Let us proceed.....

Lakers999
09-12-2010, 12:46 PM
ill be honest with you guys....I lived in los angeles my entire life I wouldnt choose any other place to live.... but if it comes down to it.. If I have to choose another city/state to live in it would be San Antonio or Austin Texas. San Antonio is beautiful and the night life is really good as well... Ive partied down there on 1604 and downtown and in Austin.. 6th street and the warehouse district are just amazing. drinks are cheaper and there are alot chicks out there just walking around wanting to be fucked... San Antonio is a fun place to be and live.... so im not gonna knock the city. in fact if you havent been there i suggest make a trip because what the OP is describing Texas out to be its just obvious that he has never been there before....

also there weather is not that bad... sure they have high humidity but its also 80+ degrees at night time too... and there summer is like from April till October. LOL Ive been to a shitload of states for work but Texas is one place I would like to call home away from home....

the only complaint I really have about Texas is their roads? what the fuck is a feeder road for??? and the turnabout is completely useless why cant yall just build a bridge to get to the other side LOLOLOL

Trill Clinton
09-12-2010, 12:55 PM
LA has some fine womens...everytime I touch down at LAX they all over the god...I gotta give it up to the west, y'alls women are so easy I don't have to put in as much work, my country swag is magnetic.

DPG21920
09-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Trill, why don't you post in the Spurs forum any more?

Koolaid_Man
09-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Waters trumps all.

OrA9zj94NuU&feature

yeah that was pretty fucked up...but also check out Palin...

QbEwKcs-7Hc

BlairForceDejuan
09-12-2010, 03:47 PM
How does it feel?

O_05qJTeNNI

Trill Clinton
09-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Trill, why don't you post in the Spurs forum any more?

sup dpg? I post in there from time to time. I hardly ever post down here.

DPG21920
09-12-2010, 04:06 PM
I just remember you posting a little bit, then not really at all.

Koolaid_Man
09-12-2010, 05:20 PM
You see, Daddy-O, it all started when Gray shoveled it off to LeBron in the decision. History, was forever changed. This forum belongs to us now.

Let us proceed.....

I'm gonna pimp this for some of my LA homies...Insight into a portion of Kool's tow line / entertainment: don't bother thank me later....:lol

IT Guy:
W6fwq8czfyk

My Love:
m3lvxTo4Oq8 WMb-6vZzm54

g7mywP5azSg 6jZeWBZ0DlQ

MknY58rdC08 P_XNUYzbEhA

Missed Connections:

IBj4dO_gZ68 VaWFM3VyfJ0

Racism in america
ZVtF8b_0tts