09-11-2010, 11:11 AM
well at least he doesn't rape them.

Giuseppe
09-11-2010, 11:15 AM
like Neal does.

tee, hee.

BRHornet45
09-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Sons ALL white women sexually desire black men.

Darthkiller
09-11-2010, 11:54 AM
where ddi u find that pic man

BRHornet45
09-11-2010, 12:40 PM
actually most find them totally repulsive. take it from someone who knows a lot of white girls. in my experiences, the only white women who like black guys are the ones with daddy issues.

Son they may tell you that, but behind your back they are getting pounded out by Tyrone or Jerome. Sure they may be repulsed by them, but white women are trifling and love big black snake. Just ask ghazi about his wife.

Fpoonsie
09-11-2010, 02:31 PM
her titties are fake. Ugh.

+1

Ace
09-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Does that include half breeds?

The Franchise
09-11-2010, 03:55 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/6tfyut.png

:lol

BRHornet45
09-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Does that include half breeds?

in most cases yes.

DeadlyDynasty
09-11-2010, 06:03 PM
What's the difference?

umm...I guess you've never heard of south beach:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 08:40 PM
nah they don't tell me that it's not MY girls i'm referring to im just talking about homegirls in general i pretty much know what most of my closest ones do and they don't mess with black guys

that's why lot's of times you see a young, fit black male with a chunky less than pretty white chick, they love white chicks but it's the best they can do as far as that goes

:lol...boy look-a-here, look-a-here... let me tell u bout youself...you must be some lame ass cat living in southern town Hate-A-Nig...you still think that Cadillacs with white walls and elbows are in style.

Wake Up It's 2010 Dallas Negro!!! or Homo whateva you are...;-)

All the women ( white or not) I fuck with are dime piece spinners you need to get out of Dallas and experience the world son...you have the fucking perspective of a circumcised gnat. Them ho's in Dallas not treating you right...u need Kool to come to your hood and represent it for you?

You're fucking hilarious though...and tbh I don't expect much from you..you haven't been anywhere. Your head would fucking explode if you rode with Kool for just a day. You're a star struck nigga I can tell by the posts of that BS you post of your boy rapping.

Would you freak out if you saw Wesley Snipes, Will Smith, or Snoop Dog at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles...would you shit your pants if Chris Tucker, Samuel L Jackson, or one of Michael Jackson brothers popped in the barber shop for a quick cut. If you saw Kobe out shopping, or bumped into Ron Ron in Vegas how would you react. - I say you would...

You can't answer that question yourself because you're a star struck Nigga who can't even get a decent white girl to lay him. Pitiful dude...:toast

tlongII
09-11-2010, 08:43 PM
What's wrong with fake titties???

MiamiHeat
09-11-2010, 09:01 PM
these white girls you see with rich black guys are gold diggers

Giuseppe
09-11-2010, 09:12 PM
What's wrong with fake titties???

First off that girl got them way too big for her frame and "look."

Second, it's a bag a water with her skin yanked over the whole f'in mess.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 09:17 PM
I pull white girls all day bro but I'm native american...sorry if the truth hurts bro I'm not out to hate just stating facts..

You're Mavs>Spurs and you're a fucking fraud with each subsequent post...in your hood and beyond...naahhh we're not in the same league at all.....:lol

Trill Clinton
09-11-2010, 09:27 PM
actually most find them totally repulsive. take it from someone who knows a lot of white girls. in my experiences, the only white women who like black guys are the ones with daddy issues.

I find your use of the term repulsive when it comes to becky's wanting the black D highly subjective. Just because the becky's you know don't fuck with black guys doesn't mean they all don't.

These becky's can't keep their hands off me:hat

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 09:28 PM
oohh yeah he mad :lmao

now go find you a black girl because that's all you're gonna get :rollin

Kool mad....u a laughing riot...:toast I been partying all day...with non blacks no less...I may invite you to my B-day party in Vegas I want you to see for yourself how real niggas do what they want...

Fuck all that fake Oak Cliff, repping...

benefactor
09-11-2010, 09:43 PM
First off that girl got them way too big for her frame and "look."

Second, it's a bag a water with her skin yanked over the whole f'in mess.
Cubby...bringing the goods.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 09:47 PM
i'd love to crash that hoe and show you what a real nigga looks like

we'll tear that bitch up

naahhh it doesn't go down like that with Kool's homies..In fact most in my Krew are legally bound to let you know they are trained fighters before they kick your ass...that's just to avoid the litigation fall-out afterwards...

But have you ever been to Vegas....you don't really believe I'd extend you an invite and you'll roll through smash and grab style do you...

you funny man...a silly ho...:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 09:49 PM
and for the record i aint no hater its just common sense..all my homeboys are black and pull some pretty fine black/latina women..just not too many whites, only the ones with daddy issues :toast

Dem gay ass Dallas Niggas don't know what they're doing...especially some Native American bitch...:lmao

Bring your pony tail wearing ass over here Vulva so I can cut that shit off...Colombian gangsta style:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 10:10 PM
:lmao daddy throwing you an 18th birthday party in vegas and you think you're a "real nigga doing what he wants"...ON DADDY'S MONEY! :rollin you's a joke nigga, and "trained fighters" :lol I'm trained in beat ya pussy ass, ya dig?

pops trained me well...but the best training I received is how to check a wanna be nigga like you...what's outdated is your hood slang...it doesn't scare me....this is what an encounter with Kool *aka* the Joker would be like for you: :lmao:lmao:lmao

wQHfoz9Be7U

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 10:14 PM
nigga i'm tatted up and bald faded like to see you try touchin a hair on my head

gon head and toss me that invite, we can make this happen pussy nigga

hot dam....hahaha you too funny negro....you gots tats and that means your tuff...hahaha...I can one up you in the BS dept....check it...I'm so fucking bad I had someone cut out part of my scalp, tatoo my skull and the sow me back up....:lmao

In the words of ALI -- Imma bad bad man...

Stop...please just Stop Vulva you're embarrassing yourself...:lol

Ace
09-11-2010, 10:15 PM
pops trained me well...but the best training I received is how to check a wanna be nigga like you...what's outdated is your hood slang...it doesn't scare me....this is what an encounter with Kool *aka* the Joker would be like for you: :lmao:lmao:lmao

wQHfoz9Be7U

Uber Class crowd of which I'm proud to be a part of.....:whine

Fake ass nigga

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 10:20 PM
:lmao posting youtubes of batman is really telling me a thing or two

you pussy FUCK you can't even debate like a man, much less throw them thangs with a nigga like me, you'd get smoked like a fat blunt

I work out everyday but Why flex my muscles to kick your ass...

when I can pay Pookie to do it for me...you can't see me son...now go back to your hood and fry you some greasy ass chicken in your wac ass town...

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Fake ass nigga

and what does that make homo ass LeBuns...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 10:23 PM
see you in vegas fuckboy if you man enough

should I spring for your plane ticket...I bet it's kinda tough on the Taco Bell eater...:lol

Ace
09-11-2010, 10:23 PM
:lmao posting youtubes of batman is really telling me a thing or two

you pussy FUCK you can't even debate like a man, much less throw them thangs with a nigga like me, you'd get smoked like a fat blunt

Kool learned all his hood from youtube. I mean listen to this nigga. Pookie? The crack head Chris Rock character :lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Kool learned all his hood from youtube. I mean listen to this nigga. Pookie? The crack head Chris Rock character :lmao

i'm not hood...i just like kicking hood niggas asses...:lol

that's what i do...iron mike is my hero...1-2 and vulva is history...he just doesn't realize it yet...but once he's out of the comfort of his shitty community i'm gonna fuck up his world and his whole belief system that hood rats are the tough guys...Koolaid 6-4 230lbs and counting...

this all i'm gotta say to vulva for now:

I will fuck you till you love me faggot
KLHHPv7vu0c

Ace
09-11-2010, 10:42 PM
i'm not hood...i just like kicking hood niggas asses...:lol

that's what i do...iron mike is my hero...1-2 and vulva is history...he just doesn't realize it yet...but once he's out of the comfort of his shitty community i'm gonna fuck up his world and his whole belief system that hood rats are the tough guys...Koolaid 6-4 230lbs and counting...

this all i'm gotta say to vulva for now:

I will fuck you till you love me faggot
KLHHPv7vu0c

You 5'4 talking that big shit. Now you admitted you pussy prepare to get fucked.

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 10:48 PM
look at this faggot ass nigga postin his stats and shit..you forgot one:

penis size, 4 inches :lmao

it's all good...Kool got a surprise for you.i just wanna see how real a smoked out nigga is and if he can really fuck with Kool...kicking a former drug dealer's ass i will gladly add to my accomplishments...but u shouldn't have no problems with Kool so i look foward to it...deuce...:toast

Koolaid_Man
09-11-2010, 10:58 PM
nigga all proud and shit claimin he's 6'4 like that's somethin impressive..look son I'm 6'1-6'2 and still weigh as much as you and i'm a lil nigga where i come from..i got homeboys 7ft tall that would straight up fuck you in the ass, not that they'd get the chance till after i dropped your fraud ass

not worried about no 7 ft homo's...this is Koolaid vs. Mavs>Spurs....The Black vs. The Native American...The Well Off Guy vs. The Gutter Hood tatooed up Oak CLiff gangster...:lol

Like Tyson - I'm gonna bend your arms back and fuck you in front of all my guests....I recommend you hit the gym between now and Nov...check your fat vs lean % before you get excited about your size....:lol

Cry Havoc
09-12-2010, 12:59 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/23m7tjd.jpg

Koolaid_Man
09-12-2010, 09:05 AM
this nigga tryna die on his 18th birthday..lil teeny bopper steppin to a grown ass man from the fuckin gutta..:nope

just know that us cliff niggas squash all plex im gonna destroy you with my hands and if any of your niggas try to step they'll get murdered execution style

:lol one too many episodes of Power Rangers...

Let's review this....Native American grown man with scary tats, bald head, drug dealer, 7ft gay gangsta homies, car jacker, carries heat, kills people with his bare hands...did I say Native American that pulls white girls...who hates black guys....100k saved from dope sales...a former blood gangbanger from the gutta..

not finished yet... attends community college...wants to have a wife and kids someday... previously said the white man did more for you than any of the niggas in your hood you used to hang with and for that you're eternally grateful to the white man...

Now wants to rep for this same hood again and square it with Koolaid...and calls Koolaid an uppity nigga because of my descent...

you're a fucking comic man of epic proportions...carry on son...

this shit too funny we're all (with the exception of ACE and MIDNIGHT) getting our smiles and cries in...:lmao:lmao:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
09-12-2010, 10:17 AM
I wish I could rep vuvlaface.

Koolaid_Man
09-12-2010, 01:41 PM
I wish I could rep vuvlaface.

did you know that Kobe and Duncan both have 5 rings...

Kobe has 5 - on one hand...Tim Duncan has 4 on hand and 1 on his tongue...Timmy is the first NBA player ever to get his tongue pierced...talk about Homoerotic...

Here's an old link --> http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/1999/06/16/1999-06-16_slam_duncan_to_stardom_with_.html

Koolaid_Man
09-12-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm not sure whether to laugh at this abortion of a post or be offended. You're way off base on so many things I'm not even going to dignify the half of it with a response. I will point out that you're a retard if you think that I hate black guys when pretty much all of my homeboys are black. The whole bit about the white man doing more for me than the black man ever did was beautiful trolling, you fell for it hook line and sinker, and are still pissed about it today. Great, brilliant work by me, and you fail again :lol.

Now that that's clarified, when's the big day birthday boy? Are you going to be about the things you're talking about, or are you going to fall back on your word like a coward? You know a great man once said "all I got in this world is my balls and my word." Well you ain't got neither, evidenced by you being a coward pussy who supposedly trains mma but is scared to throw them thangs with a real nigga like myself. You'd rather follow me around spurstalk all day with homo references and youtubes. Seriously bro, coming from both myself and the black community, fuck you.

:lol u mad or what? no one ever summoned the spirit of the whole black community :lol...that's some wicked shit right there man... don't worry I got you on that invite...:toast

Giuseppe
09-12-2010, 05:19 PM
& here you told me you were indifferent to the daily litany of this Board, Vulv.

Koolaid_Man
09-12-2010, 05:25 PM
i suggest between now and then you do all the bench presses, shoulder presses, lat pulldowns, barbel curls, tricep extensions, squats, dead lifts, bendover rows, situps, crunches, leg lifts, you can do all that, but there's one thing you can never do, and that's whip my ass, that's just not gonna happen

whenever i roll into las vegas nevada im gonna beat your ass in front of the world, because you better believe it's going on youtube. believe me i've never lost a fight and i've beaten better men than you

I lost 2 fights...mainly though because they we're broken up before I could do my damage...but you got me shaking in my boots...:lmao:lmao:lmao...Vulva cease and desist...you are a clown...nothing more nothing less...I done heard it all homie...All that Dallas gangsta gyrating.... you should get into acting Native American homie...:lmao here...here's a napkin wipe your mouth off...you're bleeding...:lol

Giuseppe
09-12-2010, 05:26 PM
I wonder how Vulva looks in a micro-mini loincloth.

Nada f'in hey!

Koolaid_Man
09-12-2010, 05:28 PM
I wonder how Vulva looks in a micro-mini loincloth.

Nada f'in hey!

don't forget his nipple rings...:lol

BRHornet45
09-12-2010, 05:30 PM
http://pic.aebn.net/Stream/Movie/Boxcovers/a52688_xlf.jpg

Chucho
09-12-2010, 06:35 PM

By "ALL" you do mean the big, fat, nasty lonely girls that like to keep the unemployed sheltered, correct? You fellas should give yourselves pats on the back for thinning the undesirable ranks.

midnightpulp
09-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Mavs>Spurs puppeteering the shit out of KoolA.I.D.S._Man in this thread.

Baron Davιs
09-15-2010, 10:14 AM
actually most find them totally repulsive. take it from someone who knows a lot of white girls. in my experiences, the only white women who like black guys are the ones with daddy issues. http://www.realestniggas.com/board/images/smilies/smilies/ahhh.gif
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs249.snc4/39788_140870149271706_100000461643962_292334_36793 54_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs059.snc4/35288_139273012764753_100000461643962_284211_81192 48_n.jpg

For Tha Haters

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs026.ash2/34676_139543902737664_100000461643962_285175_37939 85_n.jpg

DarkReign
09-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Actually, I knew a brother named Pookie. He used to roll around with a pick in his 'fro and pack heat.

He'd always refer to it as "my heat-a' and sell dope on French Road in Detroit.

Honestly, I only met him like 3x, but he was gangster. Probably dead now, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
09-15-2010, 05:56 PM
I like the "OBVIOUSLY" in your post...priceless...your homies...you a goon...a drug dealer...none of your black homies can get white chics but you can...and if they do it's either hookers or the lonely and depressed...and you want us to believe you have black homies with such a low opinion of them...you lose again son...big dick jealousy is consuming you...

I bet it disgusts you to no end to know dem white guls getting that black snake...ain't it that's right Native American Boy...Kool done pulled your card...

you fraud lil nigga and I peeped you out long time ago...now go count your monopoly ones cuz no way you can see me...$$$ not long enough son...

and that invite will be in the mail soon...punk ass Dallas homo...