Win it in 7!!!!!!

JustSpurs
05-20-2005, 12:37 AM
Indeed..Go Mavs....we need the rest.

mouse
05-20-2005, 12:41 AM
Go Dallas!!!!!!!

Win it in 7!!!!!!

Dude my girlfriend was watching the CSI I reccorded for her earlier, and after it was over , I said 'hey let's check out the Spurs game. Within 20 seconds Tim went down.... don't tell me I am not a living Jinx :lmao

bonesinaz
05-20-2005, 12:42 AM
go Mavs- take it back to Phx.

Tek_XX
05-20-2005, 12:46 AM
i don't think Dallas can get it done but i hope they can take it to seven.

myhc
05-20-2005, 12:49 AM
I think Phoenix will close it out tomorrow.

mouse
05-20-2005, 12:49 AM
i don't think Dallas can get it done but i hope they can take it to seven.

Not if they play like Spurs did tonight, The Spurs don't look good enough to beat the Suns or the Mavs , I know it sounds harsh but that is a fact,

Spurs dodged a bullet tonight, not something to be proud of.

bonesinaz
05-20-2005, 12:50 AM
The Spurs won. That is all that matters.

mouse
05-20-2005, 12:55 AM
The Spurs won. That is all that matters.

^Rack the score board reset...enjoy the moment, the Mighty Mavericks are right around the corner. :smokin

JustSpurs
05-20-2005, 12:58 AM
Mouse, if ya'll pull out a W tomorrow night, I don't think ya'll can beat the Suns in their home. I'd rather play the WCFs in Dallas( keeps down the road time for both teams) but I just don't think it can happen.

Horry For 3!
05-20-2005, 01:01 AM
Yeah i'm goin for Mavs tomorrow, I want it go to game 7 so Spurs can get more rest.

mouse
05-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Mavericks play better away from home. Either way , the spurs will lose to the winner that much is in the bank.

baseline bum
05-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Fuck Dallas. I want Phoenix. I want the most difficult matchup every round. I wish the Spurs could play the Suns every single round.

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 01:03 AM
Mavericks play better away from home. Either way , the spurs will lose to the winner that much is in the bank.

Only if Tim Duncan is hurt.

BTW, any insiders know anything yet?!?

(PS: Hope the Mavs win vs Suns. Repeat 2003!)

JustSpurs
05-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Mouse, if the Mavs play better away from home, why is it a 6 game series?

ALVAREZ6
05-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Now that we are done with seattle, I hope Dallas wins so they can only run into the spurs, and lose in 6.

mouse
05-20-2005, 01:12 AM
let's play spot the Band wagon fan :lmao

Currently Active Users: 426 (158 members and 268 guests)
Most users ever online was 426, Today at 01:10 AM.
mouse, beirmeistr, GerM, JPR_32, Blind Witness, JustSpurs, SpursFanDan, gregpschneid, wildbill2u, Duff McCartney, UtownSpur, ShoogarBear, englishspursfan, SASpurs21_1999, Lady M, Manu'sMagicalLeftHand, Nikos, Rick Von Braun, UnknownPlayer, kolko, indianspur, deepsouth, Aggie Hoopsfan, Manu20, GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI, dn0, foofida, Johnny_Blaze_47, smackdaddy11, bigbendbruisebrother, Tek_XX, smeagol, ALVAREZ6, Ice009, polandprzem, Slomo, milkyway21, Sonia_TX, Solid D, Warlord23, Jimcs50, Supergirl, slayermin, ZStomp, myhc, KC SpUr, minusplus, RobinsontoDuncan, MadDog73, vsnba, Rogbok, tim_duncan_fan, Phil, efrem1, 50 cent, j_epsilon, Duncanoypi, wesanity, 2centsworth, drpill, ~Chris~, Tobias, dcole50, midgetonadonkey, Guru of Nothing, Experiment2100, ginobili_is_god, SpursFanInAustin, NZHayden, whottt, ducks, RuffnReadyOzStyle, AFE7FATMAN, HB22inSA, Elo, BadlyDrawnBoy, Rummpd, TMTTRIO, mattyc, Pandaemonaeon, Bambi, Fizzzar, angievas, Tom_Foolery, FearDaFro, IcemanCometh, Xolotl, Obvious, itzsoweezee, MaNuMaNiA, KevinTheWrench, juncan, Hook Dem, GrandeDavid, pooh, leonarth, samikeyp, charliepro, FrankieS, cbrown, Spurminator, Obstructed_View, Das Texan, CrimsonSpur, JUUOT, bonesinaz, E20, SilverPlayer, manustarting2gd, atlfan25, picnroll, Beans, scott, TDMVPDPOY, thorshammer2002, CrazyOne, romsho, ManuFan, gospursgojas, renegadepiyoko, orhe, HEAVY-D, SouthernFried, Felonius Monk, Brodels, duncan2k5, goliath, texbumTHElife, infinite styles, firepopovich, El Jefe, SpursWoman, xcoriate, thispego, Horry For 3!, Slo spurs fan, Spurbanana, King Latifah, TexasBalla1001, The Ressurrected One, rm13, boutons, flame, baseline bum, leemajors, IX_Equilibrium, PM5K, Neonmoon83, nzkickass, SequSpur, CHAMPS AGAIN, Callie2120, 14dave, FromWayDowntown, Russ, inagra, DDS4, Kori Ellis

SequSpur
05-20-2005, 01:15 AM
Go away. You've suddenly become worse than a troll. There are 400+ people here and you are wasting space as usual.

Again...... Go hang out with your 5 friends on mavtalk.com

Troll
05-20-2005, 03:33 AM
Sequ is a 8==D sometimes.

mouse
05-20-2005, 04:07 AM
Mouse, if the Mavs play better away from home, why is it a 6 game series?

why is a parkway some place to drive? and a Driveway is somewhere to park? :smokin

GoSpurs21
05-20-2005, 04:55 AM
Not if they play like Spurs did tonight, The Spurs don't look good enough to beat the Suns or the Mavs , I know it sounds harsh but that is a fact,

Spurs dodged a bullet tonight, not something to be proud of.Spurs beat a team that plays defense better than Suns or Mavs with Tim having an off night on the road and the Spurs dont have a chance beating whatever team comes out of suns mavs series...son you need to learn the game of basketball before making an assnyne statement like that

mouse
05-20-2005, 02:47 PM
mouse u have a GF? nahhh dawg...show me a pic..
I thought you had one already....
Dude you should always carry a picture of your sister in your wallet. :smokin

was she homeless when u met her or....?

not really, but she did say living with you and the family ,in that single wide trailer was a bummer :lmao

GoSpurs21
05-20-2005, 02:50 PM

Spurs dodged a bullet tonight, not something to be proud of.the way the suns and mavs have been playing defense in that series they wont stand a chance against seattle much less a great defense like the Spurs

Spurs 3 Mavs 1
Spurs 2 Sun 1 (barely with out Tim and Manu)

Scoreboard sucker

bigzak25
05-20-2005, 02:52 PM
go mavs.

tlongII
05-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Spurs fans should hope that Phoenix closes out the Mavs tonight. If it goes 7 it gives Joe Johnson more time to get ready for the Spurs. Dallas has no chance in hell as far as winning the series goes.

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Spurs fans should hope that Phoenix closes out the Mavs tonight. If it goes 7 it gives Joe Johnson more time to get ready for the Spurs. Dallas has no chance in hell as far as winning the series goes.

Uhhh, are you on crack tshort? You do know Tim and Manu are hurting, right?

tlongII
05-20-2005, 03:04 PM
Uhhh, are you on crack tshort? You do know Tim and Manu are hurting, right?

Not enough to keep them out of the game...which is the case with Joe Johnson. Everybody is nicked up at this time of the year.

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 03:08 PM
So two more days and Johnson comes back, eh?

Link?

tlongII
05-20-2005, 03:12 PM
So two more days and Johnson comes back, eh?

Link?

There is no link, only common sense. The Suns' medical staff checks Johnson's condition every single day. He will be cleared to play as soon as the swelling recedes and they feel he is not at significant risk.

mouse
05-20-2005, 03:15 PM
the way the suns and mavs have been playing defense in that series they wont stand a chance against seattle much less a great defense like the Spurs

Spurs 3 Mavs 1
Spurs 2 Sun 1 (barely with out Tim and Manu)

Scoreboard sucker

If you are correct I will give you your props. But I don't see who you put so much faith the the Spurs,

They looked sloppy out there last night, Suns look a hell of a lot better than my Mavs and your Spurs, let's keep it real brah,,,

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 03:17 PM
If you are correct I will give you your props. But I don't see who you put so much faith the the Spurs,

They looked sloppy out there last night, Suns look a hell of a lot better than my Mavs and your Spurs, let's keep it real brah,,,

Suns look good, but part of that is the Mavs helping them look good.

I still think the Mavs can win the series...

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 03:19 PM
There is no link, only common sense. The Suns' medical staff checks Johnson's condition every single day. He will be cleared to play as soon as the swelling recedes and they feel he is not at significant risk.

So, he'll come in 2 days earlier than he otherwise would? :rolleyes

I'll take the risk for the sake of getting Tim and Manu 100% again.

Besides, what's the fun in beating an undermanned team? No injuries is best, then you can't have arguments like "Well, the Lakers didn't have Malone, that's why the Pistons beat them."

mouse
05-20-2005, 03:28 PM
Suns look good, but part of that is the Mavs helping them look good.

I still think the Mavs can win the series...

Dude Nash has over 30 to 40 points a game, he is the NBA MVP, he doesn't need the Mavs to look good, he is good, he has to be, he is an ex Maverick :lmao

MadDog73
05-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Dude Nash has over 30 to 40 points a game, he is the NBA MVP, he doesn't need the Mavs to look good, he is good, he has to be, he is an ex Maverick :lmao

So, you disagree that the Mavs can beat the Suns?!?

Antonio Daniels is an ex- Champion Spur, and we still beat him!

What's Dirk's problem? :lol

mouse
05-20-2005, 03:35 PM
So, you disagree that the Mavs can beat the Suns?!?

Antonio Daniels is an ex- Champion Spur, and we still beat him!

What's Dirk's problem? :lol

Mavs can beat anyone, But unlike homer Spur fans I know how to give credit when credit is due, Nash is cash, that is no big secret,

It will be AJ that wins tonight, he is the best NBA coach in the history of the NBA! and after tonight ? you all will owe me big time...

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 03:48 PM
It will be AJ that wins tonight, he is the best NBA coach in the history of the NBA! and after tonight ? you all will owe me big time...

:lmao Damn I wish I could start drinking this early myself. I'm jealous

mouse
05-20-2005, 03:51 PM
have a sip :lmao

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Janet-kills-radio.jpg

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 03:57 PM
^ No offense, but your momma is not my type :lol

mouse
05-20-2005, 03:59 PM
^ No offense, but your momma is not my type :lol

That's ok as long as your Daddy keeps those checks comming? I am a happy camper, trust me your dad is one Chocolate drinking red neck. :lmao

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 04:02 PM
That's ok as long as your Daddy keeps those checks comming? I am a happy camper, trust me your dad is one Chocolate drinking red neck. :lmao

Oh, so that must mean you're my long lost brother! The one we left abandoned in a trashcan in the grand canyon :lol

mouse
05-20-2005, 04:13 PM
That's me be brah, thanks to that 1/2 eaten power bar left at the bottom of the trash can ? I was able to survive for a few days, I even found a few sips of beer left in a 40oz.

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 04:26 PM
^ that wasn't a power bar!! They don't have bathrooms in the canyon u know, and I also pissed in the 40oz

mouse
05-20-2005, 04:30 PM
^ that wasn't a power bar!!

your right I din't feel much power, then again it said Spurs on the wrapper that might be why,

They don't have bathrooms in the canyon u know,

To bad for you , you will just have to keep your weasle in your pants until you can find a rest area to exspose yourself

and I also pissed in the 40oz

you must of had a good funnel, since you squat when you pee.

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 04:46 PM
your right I din't feel much power, then again it said Spurs on the wrapper that might be why,

That wasn't the wrapper either, it was my Spurs Brand Toilet paper.

you must of had a good funnel, since you squat when you pee.
thank God your momma let me borrow hers

mouse
05-20-2005, 04:57 PM
That wasn't the wrapper either, it was my Spurs Brand Toilet paper.

thank God your momma let me borrow hers

Psssssssst! you might want to raise the bar not lower the bar on smack talking.

come on bro you can do better, your a spur fan.

nkdlunch
05-20-2005, 05:03 PM
^ Sorry man, I'm getting tired. And unlike you, I actually have a life so I gotta go. for now

td4mvp21
05-20-2005, 05:08 PM
^Rack the score board reset...enjoy the moment, the Mighty Mavericks are right around the corner. :smokin

In case you haven't noticed, the Mavs have been sucking every other game in the playoffs. Frankly I don't think that is something that should be called "Mighty Mighty".