PDA

View Full Version : 3 Rings, f****t

midnightpulp
09-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Sorry for the ring smack, as a Raider fan, it's all I got.

IronMexican
09-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Joke of a franchise.

4>0rings
09-12-2010, 07:03 PM
lol Napoleon Kaufman

although I enjoyed watching him play back in the day, go Jesus!

SAtown
09-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Why do you Raiderfans act surprised every year when they end up blowing? Is the hype that strong in that area?

BUMP
09-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Why do you Raiderfans act surprised every year when they end up blowing? Is the hype that strong in that area?

I doubt anyone's really surprised.

They shouldn't be as long as Al Davis is owner. He is becoming the worst owner in the league (if not already).

He's terrible at evaluating talent (lol Heyward Bey, lol Russell, lol Campbell=Plunkett) and then makes weird hires for coaches and then keep them around too long.

IronMexican
09-12-2010, 07:09 PM
I don't expect much till Al dies.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Yep, Raiders franchise has 3 rings, and that's how many their fans celebrate, even though one was won in Los Angeles, it doesn't belong to the city. Any fans of the Los Angeles Rams can celebrate the NFL championship from 60 or so years back, and the one in St Louis if they so choose. Brooklyn Dodger fans, if any are still living, still root for the Dodgers in Los Angeles. It doesn't matter where a fan lives, when they were born, or where the franchise was when the title was won. I know you love to troll Lakers fans, but you have just refuted your own argument the Lakers only have 11 championships. They have 16 and every major news source agrees, including the NBA.

The two exceptions are the Clevealnd Browns and the Seattle Supersonics. when those teams left, they made deals to keep the team colors, name and history in those cities. Check Browns page out: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/t

If Seattle ever gets an NBA team again, basketball reference will correct their pages to match football-reference

midnightpulp
09-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Yep, Raiders franchise has 3 rings, and that's how many their fans celebrate, even though one was won in Los Angeles, it doesn't belong to the city. Any fans of the Los Angeles Rams can celebrate the NFL championship from 60 or so years back, and the one in St Louis if they so choose. Brooklyn Dodger fans, if any are still living, still root for the Dodgers in Los Angeles. It doesn't matter where a fan lives, when they were born, or where the franchise was when the title was won. I know you love to troll Lakers fans, but you have just refuted your own argument the Lakers only have 11 championships. They have 16 and every major news source agrees, including the NBA.

The two exceptions are the Clevealnd Browns and the Seattle Supersonics. when those teams left, they made deals to keep the team colors, name and history in those cities. Check Browns page out: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/t

If Seattle ever gets an NBA team again, basketball reference will correct their pages to match football-reference

Fuck the Lakers.

stretch
09-12-2010, 11:28 PM
titans are a good team, and when VY plays like he did today, they are the most unstoppable team in the league

kamikazi_player
09-12-2010, 11:29 PM
5 rings, faggot :hat

Steve Kerr
09-12-2010, 11:31 PM
titans are a good team, and when VY plays like he did today, they are the most unstoppable team in the league
I'm sure they look unstoppable against the Raiders

IronMexican
09-12-2010, 11:37 PM

[ ] told
[x] fucking told

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Fuck the Lakers.

Fine. Just don't use that old argument anymore or this thread may be linked. Seriously though, why isn't Ken Stabler in the Hall of Fame? He wasn't called "The Snake" for nothing. Fucker was clutch as hell, and he beat my Vikings in a Superbowl. (Ha! So did everyone else). To me, he's the greatest QB the Raiders ever had. Daryl Lamonica was pretty good in the old days as well. Good old center Jim Otto, and punter Ray Guy. Fred Belitinkoff. Hell of a team that didn't win as many titles as they deserved.