PDA

View Full Version : Are the Spurs a top 5 team?

Ace
09-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Base off what some of the Spurs fans in the Spurs forum believe I thought I gather what some here think on the subject. Are the Spurs a top 5 team?

BadOdor
09-12-2010, 10:24 PM
No.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-12-2010, 10:33 PM
If the Spurs play the Heat in the finals I wouldn't bet against San Antonio. Remember, many said the Lakers and the Celtics wouldn't make the finals when the playoffs started last spring. The Spurs core has championship experience, Miami's doesn't, Wade's doesn't count with this team as it's constructed.

Heat fans should worry more about Boston and their front court. Remember, Riley is the guy who coined the phrase "No rebounds, no rings". Celtics will kill you on the boards.

Ace
09-12-2010, 10:38 PM
If the Spurs play the Heat in the finals I wouldn't bet against San Antonio. Remember, many said the Lakers and the Celtics wouldn't make the finals when the playoffs started last spring. The Spurs core has championship experience, Miami's doesn't, Wade's doesn't count with this team as it's constructed.

Heat fans should worry more about Boston and their front court. Remember, Riley is the guy who coined the phrase "No rebounds, no rings". Celtics will kill you on the boards.

As usual you post something completely irrelevant to the question at hand. Atleast this time you didn't reference the 60's.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-12-2010, 10:52 PM
As usual you post something completely irrelevant to the question at hand. Atleast this time you didn't reference the 60's.

If the Spurs play the Heat in the finals, I guess that makes them a top 5 team doesn't it?

So who's better than San Antonio in the west? Lakers still appear to be. You could argue Dallas, but didn't San Antonio just beat them? Denver seems to be falling apart with Melo's situation. Phoenix has changed. Portland and OKC are still growing up. Utah seems to have taken a step back. Spurs could be number 2 in the west.

That leaves the east. IMO, Boston is the team to beat there. It's their last chance. Orlando is hungry to get back to the finals. The Heat haven't played yet together, but logic says to rank them ahead of San Antonio.

So, who does that leave? The Bulls and the Knicks. I guess if either team gets Melo, they shoot above the Spurs. As it stands now, it's an argument who''s better, at least with the Bulls.

So, a case can be made the Spurs are still top 5. Also, certainly you must have seen the saying "Never count the Spurs out". Their championship experience gives them a good claim to be number 5.

Every time a Lakers fan disses the Spurs on these boards, San Antonio fans respond that the Lakers fans are insecure. As I said originally, worry more about Boston, that's the team that will likely eliminate the Heat this year.

Ace
09-12-2010, 11:02 PM
If the Spurs play the Heat in the finals, I guess that makes them a top 5 team doesn't it?

So who's better than San Antonio in the west? Lakers still appear to be. You could argue Dallas, but didn't San Antonio just beat them? Denver seems to be falling apart with Melo's situation. Phoenix has changed. Portland and OKC are still growing up. Utah seems to have taken a step back. Spurs could be number 2 in the west.

That leaves the east. IMO, Boston is the team to beat there. It's their last chance. Orlando is hungry to get back to the finals. The Heat haven't played yet together, but logic says to rank them ahead of San Antonio.

So, who does that leave? The Bulls and the Knicks. I guess if either team gets Melo, they shoot above the Spurs. As it stands now, it's an argument who''s better, at least with the Bulls.

So, a case can be made the Spurs are still top 5. Also, certainly you must have seen the saying "Never count the Spurs out". Their championship experience gives them a good claim to be number 5.

Every time a Lakers fan disses the Spurs on these boards, San Antonio fans respond that the Lakers fans are insecure. As I said originally, worry more about Boston, that's the team that will likely eliminate the Heat this year.

Simple question was that so hard? I'm not worry about the Spurs as I don't see them getting past the Lakers. As for Boston you could see it in them that they knew last year was their last hurrah.

balli
09-12-2010, 11:06 PM
No. Duncan's half the player he once was, literally. Manu will spend half the season in a suit. There are questions about TP being traded. I think George Hill's game is ugly and inconsistent and over-rated. Splitter ain't shit yet. And lol RJ. I don't think they're a top 5 team in the west.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Simple question was that so hard? I'm not worry about the Spurs as I don't see them getting past the Lakers. As for Boston you could see it in them that they knew last year was their last hurrah.

I don't know about last year being Boston's last hurrah. I thought they were going to lose in round one. In the first game against the Heat, Miami was taking it to them. Then all of a sudden, that 2008 defense showed up and it stuck around all the way to a game 7 of the finals.

History does teach you things if you pay attention. In the 1960's (LOL, the 60's!) Boston had a stacked team with 4 players on the NBA 50 best at 50 years, plus another 4 hall of famers over Bill's 13 years. Want to know the most impressive thing about the Russell Championship era? It wasn't the first 8 titles where Boston only had to win 2 series where they had HCA to win it all, it was the last 3 championships.

1966 Upset Wilt's Sixers in ECF
1967 Lost to Wilt;'s Sixers in ECF
1968 Upset Wilt's Sixers in ECF after trailing 3-1, without HCA. Won finals with HCA over LA
1969 Upset Sixers, Knicks, and Lakers

Why? Championship experience. That's something this Boston team has, and Miami doesn't. Yes, their players are getting older. However, you can't count them out until they are beaten and they do show wear and tear. If Boston can still defend, and rebound, they will be a tough out.

Ditty
09-12-2010, 11:24 PM
No. Duncan's half the player he once was, literally. Manu will spend half the season in a suit. There are questions about TP being traded. I think George Hill's game is ugly and inconsistent and over-rated. Splitter ain't shit yet. And lol RJ. I don't think they're a top 5 team in the west.

lol and this is coming from getting a team that there center had a acl tear a few years ago,bell is a downgrade from matthews and is injury prone these past 2 seasons and drafted overrated gordan hayward :lol

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-12-2010, 11:25 PM
:lol The Celtics were 29th in rebounding last season, and 14th in the playoffs:lol..

As for the Spurs, they're top 5 in the West IMO, but I'm not sure about top 5 in the league..Miami, LA, Boston and Orlando will be better than them..the rest of the teams are pretty much on the same level IMO(Chicago, Dallas, Milwaukee, Portland, OKC, Utah, maybe Houston)..

:lol

Hey, it's my bitch! Tell us, how does LeBron's cock taste?

Ace
09-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Hey, it's my bitch! Tell us, how does LeBron's cock taste?
You wanna know how another man's cock taste? Curious much?

Nash2TimeMVp
09-12-2010, 11:33 PM
hmmmmmmmm how can i put this......

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3633/71684999.jpg

BRHornet45
09-12-2010, 11:35 PM
hell no. Spurs aren't even a top 15 team this season. they will make the playoffs, but won't win 50 games.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-12-2010, 11:36 PM
You wanna know how another man's cock taste? Curious much?

No, we all know the answer already: it taste's like shit because LeBron has it parked up Ho37's ass 24/7.

Clearly you missed the reference to Shaq's diss to Kobe "How does my ass taste:"

Besides, I'm a breeder.

Ace
09-12-2010, 11:49 PM
No, we all know the answer already: it taste's like shit because LeBron has it parked up Ho37's ass 24/7.

Clearly you missed the reference to Shaq's diss to Kobe "How does my ass taste:"

Besides, I'm a breeder.

If you already the answer to the question why ask? You ask cause you would really like to know without question. Lets face it your obsessed with Lebron's cock and everytime you find yourself owned by HarlemHeat you asked the question your dying to know the answer to. How Lebron's cock taste in hope he could answer.

Cry Havoc
09-12-2010, 11:56 PM

Interesting post.

Right now, the Spurs are probably a top 5 team, but that doesn't necessarily make them title contenders.

1. Lakers
2. Heat
3. Magic
4. Celtics
5. Spurs

That's how I see it, although I could see the Celtics dropping pretty far this season as their core ages even more.

If the Spurs get a productive season from Splitter, that could give them the extra offensive weapon to be a threat in the West.

And don't forget, every team on the list is an untimely injury away from watching the conference finals from the comfort of their own homes. So you can't say, "Well it's going to be the Lakers vs. the Heat/Magic for the title".

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-12-2010, 11:57 PM
If you already the answer to the question why ask? You ask cause you would really like to know without question. Lets face it your obsessed with Lebron's cock and everytime you find yourself owned by HarlemHeat you asked the question your dying to know the answer to. How Lebron's cock taste in hope he could answer.

Hey doofus. I own H-Ho , he quit the only arguement we ever had, admitted he lost , and he lies about me. He'll tell me 4 people say my posts suck and so on. Been there, proved what is wrong with that lie. Search my posts. Look at my profile for links.

Have a look in his 5 worst posters at SpursTalk thread. Did anyone pick me? nope. But many picked him. You want to be my bitch too? I already have H-Ho and his MiamiHeat AE under my foot. Or maybe you are H-Ho37 with another name so you schizos can talk to each other and back each other up.

Since you keep talking about LeBron's cock, you better steer clear of H-Ho, he'll get jealous. Faggot.

kamikazi_player
09-12-2010, 11:58 PM
1.Lakers
2.Heat
3.Magic
4.Celtics
5.Bulls/Mavs/Jazz
Nope I don't see them top 5

mingus
09-13-2010, 12:02 AM
the way i see it:

1. Miami

2. LA

3. SA/Boston/Magic

DynastySpurs210
09-13-2010, 12:06 AM
1. Lakers
2. Heat
3. Spurs
4. Thunder
5. Celtics/ Magic

BadOdor
09-13-2010, 12:08 AM
1. Lakers
2. Heat
3. Spurs
4. Thunder
5. Celtics/ Magic

I'd love to hear how spurs>boston.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 12:12 AM
Interesting post.

Right now, the Spurs are probably a top 5 team, but that doesn't necessarily make them title contenders.

1. Lakers
2. Heat
3. Magic
4. Celtics
5. Spurs

That's how I see it, although I could see the Celtics dropping pretty far this season as their core ages even more.

If the Spurs get a productive season from Splitter, that could give them the extra offensive weapon to be a threat in the West.

And don't forget, every team on the list is an untimely injury away from watching the conference finals from the comfort of their own homes. So you can't say, "Well it's going to be the Lakers vs. the Heat/Magic for the title".

If we rely on age to eliminate those we "fear" we fall into many traps that history has shown us exist. See my post about Russell's Celtics in this thread. It's all abut experience and the playoffs.

Dallas was playing great ball when they acquired Butler and Heywood, then they ran into the Spurs. Spurs were playing great ball and ran into the Suns. San Antonio might have beaten LA in round 1 when LA was playing crappy. Might not have either, we will never know but they would have had to play them anyway had they beaten the Suns.

Ace
09-13-2010, 12:15 AM
Hey doofus. I own H-Ho , he quit the only arguement we ever had, admitted he lost , and he lies about me. He'll tell me 4 people say my posts suck and so on. Been there, proved what is wrong with that lie. Search my posts. Look at my profile for links.

Have a look in his 5 worst posters at SpursTalk thread. Did anyone pick me? nope. But many picked him. You want to be my bitch too? I already have H-Ho and his MiamiHeat AE under my foot. Or maybe you are H-Ho37 with another name so you schizos can talk to each other and back each other up.

Since you keep talking about LeBron's cock, you better steer clear of H-Ho, he'll get jealous. Faggot.

I tired to keep you on topic but you the one were asking about Lebron's cock. I questioned your curiosity and now you accuse me of bringing it up. I would prefer my thread stayed on topic since some in the Spurs forum think not only are they a top 5 team but they will make the finals.

Sisk
09-13-2010, 12:18 AM
Too many ifs right now. On paper, maybe. But right now no IMO.

We'll see what happens when the season starts

LkrFan
09-13-2010, 12:21 AM
the way i see it:

1. Miami

2. LA

3. SA/Boston/Magic

You have any evidence to back up that ridiculous claim of yours that Miami is the best team in the L (besides Laker hate)? :wakeup They haven't played one minute together, yet this Laker team played in 3 straight Finals together, won the last two, then plugged the few holes they had. How in the hell can you say that Miami is better than LA?

Back on topic. The Sp*rs are not better than either of these teams IMO

1. Back-to-Back World Champs
2. Boston
3. Magic
4. Miami
5. OKC
6. Dallas
7. Chicago

8. Sp*rs??? Stay tuned...

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 12:23 AM
I tired to keep you on topic but you the one were asking about Lebron's cock. I questioned your curiosity and now you accuse me of bringing it up. I would prefer my thread stayed on topic since some in the Spurs forum think not only are they a top 5 team but they will make the finals.

Hey, fuck off faggot, and quit talking about what you wish was sticking in your ass. I would swear you are HarlemHo37 now, because the tactic of trying to keep a thread on topic is exactly one that he has used on me before. I can look it up and post if you wish.

Guess what, threads don't stay on topic at this forum, and if you look at my posts other than I made in response to owning your little faggoty ass, you will see I have kept it on topic with the other posters.

HarlemHeat37=MiamiHeat=ChrisRichards=Ace

You are all are my bitch, except CR, she ran away.

Ace
09-13-2010, 12:30 AM
Hey, fuck off faggot, and quit talking about what you wish was sticking in your ass. I would swear you are HarlemHo37 now, because the tactic of trying to keep a thread on topic is exactly one that he has used on me before. I can look it up and post if you wish.

Guess what, threads don't stay on topic at this forum, and if you look at my posts other than I made in response to owning your little faggoty ass, you will see I have kept it on topic with the other posters.

No need to get butthurt now. Here take this with you.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/preparation_h.jpg

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 12:35 AM
No need to get butthurt now. Here take this with you.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/preparation_h.jpg

Who's butthurt? Me? LOL, no. You are. You are playing right into my hands. Son, I own you and no matter what handles you create here, you'll always be my bitch. You tell me you won't engage me in discussion but think you can sneak by and do it with yet another AE. The more you banter with me, the more you get owned.

Now everyone knows Ace=HarlemHeat37. You have underestimated me.

Venti Quattro
09-13-2010, 12:35 AM
the west got weaker due to player movement so let's wait and see...

for now i rate them 6th or 7th

Ace
09-13-2010, 12:43 AM

Sounds butthurt to me. I called you out on your obsession of Lebron's cock and you resorted to name calling. Now your only means of defense is accusing me of being other posters. Its most like poking fun at my grandfather. Just hope you don't fall and break your hip from the asspain.

21_Blessings
09-13-2010, 12:45 AM
the west got weaker due to player movement so let's wait and see...

for now i rate them 6th or 7th

I don't know. Losing Amare and Boozer isn't going to weaken the West all that much.

OKC, Portland, Dallas, NOH, Houston and the Spurs will be better than they were last season. Besides that you have potential up and comers that are a couple years away like Sacramento and dare I say, the Clippers.

What I do know is the West will once again be a scramble for that 2/3 seed and the Lakers are a virtual lock for the finals. That is assuming Kobe doesn't go down with a season ending injury which is pretty unlikely.

Denver will obviously drop when they trade Melo but they were a joke team to begin with and never a serious contender. Fuck them and their state.

Venti Quattro
09-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Given how things have been happening the past three years and the outlook of the West in general, it isn't far-fetched that we're a lock for that HCA for the WC PO.

mingus
09-13-2010, 12:55 AM
You have any evidence to back up that ridiculous claim of yours that Miami is the best team in the L (besides Laker hate)? :wakeup They haven't played one minute together, yet this Laker team played in 3 straight Finals together, won the last two, then plugged the few holes they had. How in the hell can you say that Miami is better than LA?

2. Boston
3. Magic
4. Miami
5. OKC
6. Dallas
7. Chicago

i don't hate the Laker's at all. wtf are you talking about? they're my second favorite team in the league and i wanted them to win the championship once the Spurs were knocked out.

i hate Miami. i hate Lebron. I hate Wade. i'm starting to really hate Bosh and his attention whoring. i'll hate them even more when they win the championship next year, which i think they will do. in fact, i think they'll win the next 5, unless some top team does something major. so yeah, you're not making any sense by saying that i have some hatred toward LA.

it's understandable the way you feel. when LA got Gasol, Spurs were instantaneously second best that year. i knew it. LA didn't even have to prove anything because i knew they'd make it work, and they did. same thing is happening to LA right now. they were atop the NBA, then Miami makes a move and they've fallen off. Miami has definitely de-leveled the playing feild. if you don't believe it now, you'll see it for yourself.

i was skeptical of Miami at first, but they've put together a good supporting cast to go witht heir Big 3. plus, they've got Pat Riley running the show now.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 01:08 AM
Sounds butthurt to me. I called you out on your obsession of Lebron's cock and you resorted to name calling. Now your only means of defense is accusing me of being other posters. Its most like poking fun at my grandfather. Just hope you don't fall and break your hip from the asspain.

Dude, you're a known troll here. That is proven by your initial posts. Now, you probably forgot who you were logged in with, or maybe it's because you are being critical of the Spurs over in the Spurs forum where some think San Antonio is top 5 and are trying somehow to save face. However, you blundered when you posted just as H-Ho does. I am pretty damn clever about catching AE's and that's what I gave done here. H-Ho=Ace.

You are the one that keeps bringing up LeBron's "Johnson", so I would say it's on your mind, don't try and twist things. Look at your posts. Certainly you must know I am not the only poster who has pointed out your obsession with his dong. Obviously you don't like being called names, so I'll stop since I am satisfied with exposing your AE. Look, it's been a bad day for you. Jamstone owned you repeatedly in the new Congrats Durant thread. Cut your losses and call it a night. Just think, you get to leave here in the spring when the Heat get beat. All your troubles will seem so far away.

HarlemHeat37
09-13-2010, 01:08 AM

:rollin

Damn, my name was mentioned a lot in this thread, I'm flattered..

This guy reminds me of Gobbler:lol..getting killed in arguments, so he has to settle for homophobic comments..

TinTin
09-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Don`t know about top 5 but spurs aren`t contenders. Can`t wait for some spurs fans to come in and start saying

-that we have splitter
-that we FINALLY have players healthy
-parker is back
-spurs will get lucky because some x contending team is going to fall apart due to x reasons

At least we are starting to get young

I always wonder whether Ace is an ex-spurs fan and switched after the decision

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 01:14 AM
i don't hate the Laker's at all. wtf are you talking about? they're my second favorite team in the league and i wanted them to win the championship once the Spurs were knocked out.

i hate Miami. i hate Lebron. I hate Wade. i'm starting to really hate Bosh and his attention whoring. i'll hate them even more when they win the championship next year, which i think they will do. in fact, i think they'll win the next 5, unless some top team does something major. so yeah, you're not making any sense by saying that i have some hatred toward LA.

it's understandable the way you feel. when LA got Gasol, Spurs were instantaneously second best that year. i knew it. LA didn't even have to prove anything because i knew they'd make it work, and they did. same thing is happening to LA right now. they were atop the NBA, then Miami makes a move and they've fallen off. Miami has definitely de-leveled the playing feild. if you don't believe it now, you'll see it for yourself.

i was skeptical of Miami at first, but they've put together a good supporting cast to go witht heir Big 3. plus, they've got Pat Riley running the show now.

Interesting. I was close to writing the Spurs off last year, then they went on a great run, crushing the Celtics and LA on the road and handling Cleveland and Orlando at home during a brutal stretch late in their schedule. So I won't ever write them of until #21 calls it a career. However, no one is going to agree on who is better than who, so everyone's opinion makes a decent discussion.

I still see Miami's weakness as the front court. If they can't rebound, they won't win. That's my take. The players are the pros and will decide it.

phyzik
09-13-2010, 01:15 AM
The Spurs CAN NOT be put in the top five... at all.

1. LA
2. Miami
3. Celtics
4. Magic
5. Phoenix (only because they beat the Spurs)

Having said that, Spurs are definately in the top 10 and are a dark horse for the playoffs.

Anyone that argues otherwise is just a flat out hater. Not like we arent used to it though. Everyone hates the Spurs.

Spurs will win 55 games or more this year. Not because of Splitter.

Ace
09-13-2010, 01:16 AM
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy145/4U2NV_717/5cec8dfd.jpg

Venti Quattro
09-13-2010, 01:17 AM
PHX? I'd put OKC or POR at 5.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 01:18 AM
:rollin

Damn, my name was mentioned a lot in this thread, I'm flattered..

This guy reminds me of Gobbler:lol..getting killed in arguments, so he has to settle for homophobic comments..

Having a conversation with your Alter Ego again? Funny how your post tells us it's Ace who keeps bringing up LeBron's cock. Hey, that's proven already. He won't stop talking about it! Every time he/you replies to me, he/you bring it up again!

Congrats on the self-ownage, lol. you lost another argument.

phyzik
09-13-2010, 01:19 AM
hell no. Spurs aren't even a top 15 team this season. they will make the playoffs, but won't win 50 games.

Alright my brotha.... I'll bet you a sig bet, right now, that the Spurs cover 53 wins AT LEAST!

Spurs win less that 50 games, you pick my sig and anything else you want (as far as sigs)...

Spurs win 53 games on the dot, I pick your sig...

Spurs win 51 or 52 games you can still pick my sig, but just my sig...

Spurs win 54 or more games I pick your sig and you have to get rid of all your pics of women and let me choose them.

Come on Son.... put up or shut up.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 01:20 AM
I always wonder whether Ace is an ex-spurs fan and switched after the decision

Ace=HarlemHeat37. He denies it but posting style matches. Same as the links my signature, he claims that isn't him either, he just copied someone else's posting style and username. LOL, liar.

Venti Quattro
09-13-2010, 01:21 AM
53 is too much. 50 wins is dead-on imho

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-13-2010, 01:23 AM
LOL. ace getting bukkaked in his own thread, what a fag.

Ace
09-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Dude, you're a known troll here. That is proven by your initial posts. Now, you probably forgot who you were logged in with, or maybe it's because you are being critical of the Spurs over in the Spurs forum where some think San Antonio is top 5 and are trying somehow to save face. However, you blundered when you posted just as H-Ho does. I am pretty damn clever about catching AE's and that's what I gave done here. H-Ho=Ace.

You are the one that keeps bringing up LeBron's "Johnson", so I would say it's on your mind, don't try and twist things. Look at your posts. Certainly you must know I am not the only poster who has pointed out your obsession with his dong. Obviously you don't like being called names, so I'll stop since I am satisfied with exposing your AE. Look, it's been a bad day for you. Jamstone owned you repeatedly in the new Congrats Durant thread. Cut your losses and call it a night. Just think, you get to leave here in the spring when the Heat get beat. All your troubles will seem so far away.

Obviously not that good because I'm not Harlem or anyone else you named. Like I said your only mean of defense is accusing me of being someone else. Going on keep suggesting I the one mentioning Lebron's cock when all it takes for one to see otherwise is to simply look at the posts in this thread. Clearly it was you and you were called out on it. Now your asspain is getting the better of you.

Venti Quattro
09-13-2010, 01:27 AM
HarlemAce!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Ace
09-13-2010, 01:28 AM
LOL. ace getting bukkaked in his own thread, what a fag.
Another homosexual post out of you I'm not surprise.

phyzik
09-13-2010, 01:28 AM
53 is too much. 50 wins is dead-on imho

You can take the bet too if you want.

just remember what team you are dealing with here....

seriously take a look at our linup and our health...

Im not saying we are contenders for the title, but to think the Spurs are a sub 50 win team is folly.

TinTin
09-13-2010, 01:29 AM
Ace=HarlemHeat37. He denies it but posting style matches. Same as the links my signature, he claims that isn't him either, he just copied someone else's posting style and username. LOL, liar.

ReallyÉ (fuck my question mark key)

I dont think their posting styles match at all apart from they don`t automatically hate lebron

Venti Quattro
09-13-2010, 01:30 AM
You can take the bet too if you want.

just remember what team you are dealing with here....

for the entire 2011 playoffs, until the 2010-2011 champion is declared, the loser gets to sport the winner's chosen sig. gather witnesses to this sig bet. bookmark this post if you want. GAME ON!

phyzik
09-13-2010, 01:36 AM
for the entire 2011 playoffs, until the 2010-2011 champion is declared, the loser gets to sport the winner's chosen sig. gather witnesses to this sig bet. bookmark this post if you want. GAME ON!

done.

Spurs win less that 50 games, you pick my sig and any other photo you want in my sig.

Spurs win 50-52 games, you pick 1 sig picture.

Spurs win 53 games, I pick your sig

Spurs win 54 or more games, I pick your sig and any other 1 photo I want in your sig.

bookmarked.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 01:36 AM
Obviously not that good because I'm not Harlem or anyone else you named. Like I said your only mean of defense is accusing me of being someone else. Going on keep suggesting I the one mentioning Lebron's cock when all it takes for one to see otherwise is to simply look at the posts in this thread. Clearly it was you and you were called out on it. Now your asspain is getting the better of you.

H-Ho37. You just don't get it You continue to prove you are one and the same because the way you keep replying to me is exactly the same method H-Ho has done before. You continue to deny it, but everyone sees and now realizes it's you.

Now, let's go back to my post, where this whole faggotry that you won't let die started. I quoted a post of yours where you used your little trademark laughing smiley Smilol to take a swipe at me. So I did my "Shaq" paraphrased joke back at you. Again, I am not the only poster here who says you have Lebron's cock in your mouth, and everyone knows it. Ever since then, you keep bringing it up and saying I keep talking about it! clearly, I have had this kind of argument here before (without the penis crap), and I had it with HarelmHeat37!

So, it's you. Ace=HarlemHeat37=MiamiHeat=ChrisRichards.

And you lost this argument. your credibility here is shot. You just don't learn, do you, you have met your match.

I am your daddy. You are a troll. I am the Daddy of all Trolls, get it?

Lars
09-13-2010, 01:45 AM
Dont think so.

Lakers, Celtics, Heat are tier 1
Magic, Spurs, Mavs, Rockets, Jazz, Bulls, Thunder, Nuggets, Portland are tier 2
Suns, Hornets, Bucks, Atlanta are tier 3

You could make a case for any of the tier 2 teams to be in the top 5, and they certainly have a chance to knock off one of the tier 1 teams in the playoffs, but beating more than one is highly unlikely. Its all about matchups, not rankings.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 01:46 AM
ReallyÉ (fuck my question mark key)

I dont think their posting styles match at all apart from they don`t automatically hate lebron

I have been going round and round with HarlemHeat and his other AE MiamiHeat for awhile. I am experienced in debating on the internet and can spot AE's quite easily; posters with multiple ID's give many tells they are one and the same. HH37=Ace was pretty easy for me, I discovered too many similarities in style and method. Kind of funny when all of a sudden I had the exact same method of argument with Ace that I had before with HH37. He's just desperately trying to save some face because of the clownings I have put on him. He doesn't get it, I told him if he stops, I stop, but he says he likes having me to banter with because he beats me. Everyone knows that's not true.

Oh well....

HarlemHeat37
09-13-2010, 01:52 AM
:lol Wow, this is getting out of hand..Ace made a thread to discuss basketball, yet this guy and a few other Laker fans are trying to derail the thread, as usual..

:lol @ saying Ace responded to you in the same matter that I would..it's actually not a coincidence, you're right..TBH, that's how any intelligent person should respond to you..another respected poster on SpursTalk, DPG, responded to you in the same way..it's the basic response that good posters like ourselves give a mediocre poster like you, it's good that you're starting to catch on, TBH..

The worst argument or attempted trolling you can make is to start using homophobic slurs when you're losing, or even going as far as claiming that 2 posters are the same guy..that's just taking an L right there, :lol..raise the bar, bro..

mingus
09-13-2010, 02:29 AM
Interesting. I was close to writing the Spurs off last year, then they went on a great run, crushing the Celtics and LA on the road and handling Cleveland and Orlando at home during a brutal stretch late in their schedule. So I won't ever write them of until #21 calls it a career. However, no one is going to agree on who is better than who, so everyone's opinion makes a decent discussion.

I still see Miami's weakness as the front court. If they can't rebound, they won't win. That's my take. The players are the pros and will decide it.

yeah, the Spurs were on a roll at the end. reason is mainly because their spacing improved. they beat LA, Boston, Orl, Denver, OKC during that stretch and it was mostly due to that. Manu was given room to operate and created for everybody. Spurs had trouble when TP came back and couldn't make it work, mostly due to the bad spacing with RJ and TP in there. People doubt SA's ability, but they're either kidding themselves or don't know anything.

I think SA can definitely beat LA in a series. Howver, no way will they be able to beat Miami.

Venti Quattro
09-13-2010, 03:00 AM
done.

Spurs win less that 50 games, you pick my sig and any other photo you want in my sig.

Spurs win 54 or more games, I pick your sig and any other 1 photo I want in your sig.

bookmarked.

bookmarked on my end too

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 04:16 AM

....via The Skunker.

tee, hee.

xellos88330
09-13-2010, 05:15 AM
Too many questions surrounding the Spurs to really make an accurate judgement.

Based on the experience of the Spurs core, I would say around 8. I can't put them higher until I see everyone in action. Maybe after the preseason I can better place them.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 05:30 AM
:lol Wow, this is getting out of hand..Ace made a thread to discuss basketball, yet this guy and a few other Laker fans are trying to derail the thread, as usual..

:lol @ saying Ace responded to you in the same matter that I would..it's actually not a coincidence, you're right..TBH, that's how any intelligent person should respond to you..another respected poster on SpursTalk, DPG, responded to you in the same way..it's the basic response that good posters like ourselves give a mediocre poster like you, it's good that you're starting to catch on, TBH..

The worst argument or attempted trolling you can make is to start using homophobic slurs when you're losing, or even going as far as claiming that 2 posters are the same guy..that's just taking an L right there, :lol..raise the bar, bro..

See, there you go with the same bullshit lie. First, Ace is a proven troll. Second, the thread DPG "called me out" is the same thread no one but you would argue with me in, the same argument you admitted you lost. Proof is in my profile. Just because someone says someone's posts suck doesn't make their posts suck. I challenged DPG, and others to say why my posts sucked and they couldn't and wouldn't. This now makes the fourth time I have called you out on this bullshit lie. And Ace was the one who kept the homo talk alive, I proved that.

Meanwhile, in your thread about the top 5 worst Spurstalk posters (funny how you and Ace each have a thread about top 5's, hmmm,,,another clue Ace is you), how many people called me one of the worst posters here? None. How many called you one of the worst? Plenty. Seems people in that thread made insinuations about your sexual fantasies with LeBron as well..

Butthurt much? Fill this out:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2mwe7us.jpg

Give it up Ho-37, you're beaten and everyone knows it.

TheManFromAcme
09-13-2010, 06:27 AM
Fans are going to have to wait at least 1/4 into the season before any real assesments can be made about the Heat.

Just pure speculation right now and no tangible evidence to prove that it will be a rocking success for the Heat.

If this was Bosh, Wade and Lebron coming to the Lakers with their established system and Phil as the coach, yeah, you wouldn't need to speculate, it would be a given. But with the Heat? Come on.:p:

TheManFromAcme
09-13-2010, 06:29 AM
I think SA can definitely beat the Heat. Howver, no way will they be able to beat Lakers.

Fixed it for ya.

The Lakers are a proven bunch. Heat aren't.

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 07:42 AM

I think DOAT is right. I will call you DOAT but I'm never going to use the word "daddy" when agreeing with you...:lol

Spurs are 2nd best in West until someone proves otherwise. What even Spur fan doesn't realize is that the Spurs still are a finals built team. They would probably win it if they could get there. The problem for them is LA won't let them. Kobe has ended Duncan's finals career.

Suns - done
Mavs - reminds me of a stripper that only wants to take her top off
Nugs - done
Rockets - done
Portland - not ready
Utah - not ready
OKC - not ready (but I may take Westbrook / Durant over Wade/Lebron)

top teams in this order:

Lakers - will 3 peat
Celtics - the post is where titles are won nowadays. will feast on MIAMI
Spurs - veteran saavy leadership against younger teams (would rep the West well if they got past LA)
Bulls - way more balance and depth than MIAMI. My eastern sleeper team.
Heat - young solid core; will beast in the regular season; no depth will wear down at the end causing Lebron to add to his legendary status as choker...
Magic - not sure their head is right at this time; This season will be the beginning of Dwights frustration and eventual road to L.A to close out Kobe's marvelous career.

Ace
09-13-2010, 07:56 AM
I have been going round and round with HarlemHeat and his other AE MiamiHeat for awhile. I am experienced in debating on the internet and can spot AE's quite easily; posters with multiple ID's give many tells they are one and the same. HH37=Ace was pretty easy for me, I discovered too many similarities in style and method. Kind of funny when all of a sudden I had the exact same method of argument with Ace that I had before with HH37. He's just desperately trying to save some face because of the clownings I have put on him. He doesn't get it, I told him if he stops, I stop, but he says he likes having me to banter with because he beats me. Everyone knows that's not true.

Oh well....

You must be Koolaid_man as you both have the same hate for the Heat and respond the same way. I know base off your responses its your troll. I win you lose. See how that works? Truly a pathetic way of saving face after getting butthurt.

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 08:14 AM
You must be Koolaid_man as you both have the same hate for the Heat and respond the same way. I know base off your responses its your troll. I win you lose. See how that works? Truly a pathetic way of saving face after getting butthurt.

stop being a bitch...whomever that nigga DOAT is regulating your ass good for him...wah wah wah....my ass is hurt so it must be Koolaid...go ask your mama if her titties are still any good nigga...you need one..:toast

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 08:18 AM

You're an idiot. Your HH37 handle says the faggot card is played when losing an argument. Since there was no argument when I asked Ho how LeBron's dick tastes (ie, his shit), he self-owned himself: You and he kept bringing it up, when you were losing the argument.

You are only embarrasing yourself by keeping this up.

Ace
09-13-2010, 08:23 AM
stop being a bitch...whomever that nigga DOAT is regulating your ass good for him...wah wah wah....my ass is hurt so it must be Koolaid...go ask your mama if her titties are still any good nigga...you need one..:toast

Didn't your mama tell not to speak when grown folks are having a conversation? So if your done kissing ass now you can be on your way.

Brazil
09-13-2010, 08:25 AM
There is a quite clear top 3 IMHO: lakers / heat / celtics then we have Orlando then we have a lot of teams that could claim the number 5 spot.

Ace
09-13-2010, 08:45 AM
You're an idiot. Your HH37 handle says the faggot card is played when losing an argument. Since there was no argument when I asked Ho how LeBron's dick tastes (ie, his shit), he self-owned himself: You and he kept bringing it up, when you were losing the argument.

You are only embarrasing yourself by keeping this up.

Maybe its the alzheimers or your just embarrassed you owned. Now you got your cheerleader in attempting to help you save face. Truly pathetic :lol

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
09-13-2010, 08:56 AM
Maybe its the alzheimers or your just embarrassed you owned. Now you got your cheerleader in attempting to help you save face. Truly pathetic :lol

Shit, I don't need to save face, you do, but it's hopeless. Everyone is laughing at you pal, not me. I told you way back when you have met your match. You are no contest to own, still.

HarlemHeat37=MiamiHeat=ChrisRichards=Ace, all one and the same, all my bitch.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls = Your daddy

Cane
09-13-2010, 09:00 AM
1-2 Lakers/Heat
3-5 whoever can stay healthy but its an arguable case at best for these teams until April

Celtics have lost some coaches while bringing in a defensive liability in Shaq, signed a headcase in West, lost their best wing defender in Tony Allen, and their best post defender is probably gone or will be ineffective for the entire season in Perkins.....so I really don't think they're as clear-cut of a top 3 team anymore. At least Rondo got sent home early (any team with key guys playing in FIBA should be concerned especially if they went far in the playoffs) and Shaq should be more productive on the boxscore than Sheed but thats not saying much. Although Sheed's a better overall defender.

Also not really sold on the idea that the Magic are better than the other top teams in the West or that they're a clear-cut top 4 team since Dwight and their system seems too easy for teams with size and the ability to run players off the 3 point line to affect. They do have an arguable case for top 4 but the players seem to hate SVG, Dwight's probably not going to get significantly better (and it'd be frankly amazing if his durability keeps up given the history of athletic bigs) and his supporting cast seems to have shit when it comes to heart and competitiveness. Dwight's simply too weak mentally and too unskilled to have as your no. 1 option likewise with the master of panic as a head coach when it comes to the playoffs.

3-5 includes whoever is healthy enough to challenge the Lakers and the Heat. In no real order: Boston, Portland, OKC, San Antonio, Dallas, Bulls, and the Magic.

If Houston stays healthy and gels then they're in the running as well. PHX and Utah seems to have lost too many key players while bringing in lackluster replacements, they'd be lucky to make it to the playoffs. Nuggets won't be starting the season healthy and Melo still hasn't signed an extension and imo will be gone so that leaves 'em out of top 5 status as well.

Ace
09-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Shit, I don't need to save face, you do, but it's hopeless. Everyone is laughing at you pal, not me. I told you way back when you have met your match. You are no contest to own, still.

HarlemHeat37=MiamiHeat=ChrisRichards=Ace, all one and the same, all my bitch.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls = Your daddy
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy145/4U2NV_717/3c64587e.jpg

hater
09-13-2010, 10:19 AM

I have to agre with this man.

Despite all that, Spurs are still better than most of the West including the Jazz and Mavs. Spurs will get top 4 seed in the west. And I could see them easily reach WCF

picc84
09-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Lakers/Heat/Celtics
Magic
Bulls/Thunder/Rockets//Spurs/Blazers/Mavs

Could be #5....could be #10. We'll see.

BlairForceDejuan
09-13-2010, 10:22 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/200369/thumbs/s-EL-GRANDE-ARRESTED-large.jpg

Flux451
09-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Yes. Only thing in their way would be injuries. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt this year. Its an odd one once again and my mom just bout my 3 year old a personalized Spurs jersey.

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Yeah, but, we stuck a stopper in the bottle on that odd malarkey, Flux.

balli
09-13-2010, 11:38 AM
lol and this is coming from getting a team that there center had a acl tear a few years ago,bell is a downgrade from matthews and is injury prone these past 2 seasons and drafted overrated gordan hayward :lol

Okay. This thread isn't about Utah, but if you're gonna be a little bitch ass-chafe over me giving my opinion on the thread's, y'know, subject, I can take a few minutes to set you straight:

Their. Al Jeff on a repaired knee is still ten years younger than your center who has bone on bone in both his knees. Bell is a downgrade from Matthews, but he's more than serviceable and I'm happy we signed him. And we didn't need an all-star draft pick to be better than your broken down team.

Muser
09-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Nope

DJB
09-13-2010, 11:55 AM
if the spurs play the heat in the finals i wouldn't bet against san antonio. Remember, many said the lakers and the celtics wouldn't make the finals when the playoffs started last spring. The spurs core has championship experience, miami's doesn't, wade's doesn't count with this team as it's constructed.

Heat fans should worry more about boston and their front court. Remember, riley is the guy who coined the phrase "no rebounds, no rings". Celtics will kill you on the boards.

+1000

DAF86
09-13-2010, 12:14 PM

2. Boston
3. Magic
4. Miami
5. OKC
6. Dallas
7. Chicago

1) What do you base on to say that Dallas is better than the Spurs? The adittion of Tyson Chandler?

2) Everybody is jumping on the Thunder bandwagon way too fast IMO, they were the 8th seed last year, they're still a bit young to be contenders IMO.

3) lol Chicago

ambchang
09-13-2010, 01:16 PM
I wanted to say yes, because I am a Spurs fan.

But then I remembered the Greek and Spanish league, and it's clear that the Spurs are not top 5 material. We all know Panawhateverthehell is the best team in the universe, and that Olympiblah is a close second.

Then there are those Euroleagues that have Greek players on them, and that instantly makes them 10 times better than any team the NBA has to offer.

So no, the Spurs would not be able to crack top 5.

phyzik
11-16-2010, 03:19 AM
bump for prosperity.

Hope I dont jinx it. :lol

As it stands now, Spurs are easily a 55 win team, as I said those 2 months ago...

I didnt forget fuckers and I'll keep reminding you.

47 wins to go.

Easy.

Here's something to ease your pain.

Pfi1UQ_PKQI

BanditHiro
11-16-2010, 03:30 AM
lol at that dustin hoffman looking mothafucker

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-16-2010, 04:29 AM
Yall are big-headed ass niggas. To the Sun's fans, get your head out of the clouds because everyone knows your victory against the Lakers was a fluke. The Sun's are still an amazing team, but The Spurs have surpassed them this season. To Jazz fans, you really think you'd overcome the Spurs with your cute little comebacks? How funny. Mavericks fans, you will suffer the same fate as last season. & last, but certainly not least, the lakers fans, the cream of the crop-dusters. You're team is superb! There! You happy? You little conceited pricks, you linger like disease in these forums, here's your attention, now go molest yourselves!

The Spurs will show you that you don't need to ride a high horse to the finish line.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 06:24 AM
As it stands now, Spurs are easily a 55 win team, as I said those 2 months ago]

That's your ceiling.

Congratulations.

Cry Havoc
11-16-2010, 09:21 AM
That's your ceiling.

Congratulations.

And trolling here is your glass ceiling.

Congratulations.

Venti Quattro
11-16-2010, 09:34 AM
They're on pace for 50 easily. Right now they are playing top 5 ball.

DAF86
11-16-2010, 09:38 AM
1) What do you base on to say that Dallas is better than the Spurs? The adittion of Tyson Chandler?

2) Everybody is jumping on the Thunder bandwagon way too fast IMO, they were the 8th seed last year, they're still a bit young to be contenders IMO.

3) lol Chicago

:hat

hater
11-16-2010, 09:44 AM
the question is are the Spurs top 5 team right now? of course they are, only a brain dead moron would think otherwise. They have the best record in the league.

But I agree it is too early to even ponder such questions.

BlairForceDejuan
11-16-2010, 10:28 AM

Keep in mind, Duncan does not turn the switch until playoffs. He is no where close to what he once was, but he can still dominate. No matter how shitty he looks now, we all know he will be Tim Duncan come playoff time.

I'm not worried about G Hill YET. We saw something very special in him last season vs. Dallas in the playoffs.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Keep in mind, Duncan does not turn the switch until playoffs. He is no where close to what he once was, but he can still dominate. No matter how shitty he looks now, we all know he will be Tim Duncan come playoff time.

+ he was Player of the Decade by Sports Ill!!!

lilvic922
11-16-2010, 11:44 AM
1 spurs
2 lakers
3 miami

others are irrelevant

BanditHiro
11-16-2010, 12:21 PM
1 spurs
2 lakers
3 miami

others are irrelevant

boston i mean if perkins didn't get injure they would have beaten the lakers in the finals, so they are pretty relevant too.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 12:34 PM
boston i mean if perkins didn't get injure they would have beaten the lakers in the finals, so they are pretty relevant too.

But, Perkins got injured. Ipso facto, we left 'em, dead in the ground.

Sasha:::beatin' the camera man to the free throw line. tee, hee.

Hooks
11-16-2010, 12:48 PM
The Spurs are easily a top 5 team, Manu, TP, RJ, and Duncan are all back. Duncan's been sick so that's why his numbers are down from the last 2 games, but prior to him getting sick he was tearing it up. Parker is playing like a top 5 PG in the NBA, Manu is playing like the best SG in the NBA, and RJ is playing like one of the best SF's in the NBA. Hill and Blair aren't even playing that well either but the Spurs are still 8-1.

The question shouldn't be whether the Spurs are a top 5 team, but whether the Lakers are a top 5 team.

Kobe's clearly on the decline, it's quite obvious that Gasol is now the leader of LA, just look at game 7 last year with him carrying Kobe. I mean, they can't even beat the Nuggets or the Suns, that's pretty sad.

Without Bynum their defense has been non-existent, they're struggling to beat teams like PHX, Houston, Denver, Minnesota, and Toronto.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 01:05 PM
^Just don't get skunked again, Hooks. That's your ceiling, sweetheart.

Fpoonsie
11-16-2010, 01:10 PM
At the moment, maybe, but it means dick.

At the end, I'll just repeat what I said in another thread upstairs in regards to whether or not the Spurs have a shot at number 5 this year:

"No, not really. Unless Hill figures out a way to turn it on, Bonner doesn't turn into Bonner, and the rooks start playing out of their minds, SA won't get past LA or BOS."

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Poonsie=the voice of reason & moderation in skunker times.

Rummpd
11-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Certainly the Spurs are on track to challenge at the end of the year going into the playoffs with being in the top 5 or so of NBA teams. That is certainly realistic. This is basically the same team that was predicted to finish 2 in the West going into last year that was ravaged by injuries but based on their point differnetial winning 50 games was still at the low range of expected. That is why I agreed that Hollinger as one of the few realistic Spurs prognisticators. He had them rated before this year as a 57 win team +/- 2 games due to their point differential last year + they added Splitter, Jefferson is really Jefferson and no one could have predicated Neal as good as he is. If Spurs healthy and Hill and Blair get untracked the Spurs could easily win 60-63 games with their hot start so far this year. It will take a little over a 70% win rate going forward to get to that level and that may be optimiistic so I am sticking with a 57 - 59 wins for this team - that should be enough to get them homecourt in the first round and a "who cares" ranking by the so called experts in the 3-6 range (depending how the other teams finish).

As to whether or not the Spurs are good enough to win the West - time will tell on that one but certainly it not implausible based on the way the Spurs have come together. There is enough talent and proven experience on this team that if it gells at the right time - can beat anyone in the NBA in a series.

mingus
11-16-2010, 02:52 PM
The Spurs have never been on top of the majority of peoples' lists to win a championship, even in the years they won it:

'99: It was supposed to go to either Portland or LA. we beat the shit outta both those teams and closed The Forum.
'03: Was supposed to go to LA or Sacaramento. LA fans are still butthurt about this one.
'05: Pisons were favored to win it coming off their championship
'07: Mavs and Suns were the talk of every town. the Spurs were "too old."

again, another reason most peoples' opinions aren't worth shit.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 03:07 PM
The Spurs have never been on top of the majority of peoples' lists to win a championship, even in the years they won it:

'99: It was supposed to go to either Portland or LA. we beat the shit outta both those teams and closed The Forum.
'03: Was supposed to go to LA or Sacaramento. LA fans are still butthurt about this one.
'05: Pisons were favored to win it coming off their championship
'07: Mavs and Suns were the talk of every town. the Spurs were "too old."
'10: We ate the big one & got skunked.

:lol

mingus
11-16-2010, 03:14 PM
hey and everyone had us contending last year. so maybe it bodes well for the Spurs that they slip under the radar. seems like those are the only years in which they can get it done.

pauls931
11-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Right now as much as it hurts to say, Yes.

Boston
LA
NO
Spurs
Miami

or something like that right now. However, I'm sure the list will change as the season goes on. I think the spurs will end up around the 4/5 in the West.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM
hey and everyone had us contending last year. so maybe it bodes well for the Spurs that they slip under the radar. seems like those are the only years in which they can get it done.

Ming, gettin' his five year old brain on:rolleyes

z0sa
11-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Yes.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Yes.

Z, gettin' his brevity on.:rolleyes

z0sa
11-16-2010, 03:33 PM
I prefer 'concise'.

Cry Havoc
11-16-2010, 03:35 PM
Z, gettin' his brevity on.:rolleyes

Culby, gettin' his daily repetitive trolling on.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Culby, gettin' his daily repetitive trolling on.

Well, you shouldn't a signed that rapist. When it was just us in the shit with our rapist you thought it funny & hilarious to make light of rape & pillage. Now that your shit is weak you want to keep the subject of rape on the down low, portend that's it's too sacred & serious to speak of it out loud.

I should say not. I'm climbin' to the highest mountain I can locate and yellin' your shame to the world, buddy-boy.

& just try and stop me. Go ahead, just try it.

ChumpDumper
11-16-2010, 03:51 PM
I don't believe you are going to climb a mountain.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 03:52 PM
I don't believe you are going to climb a mountain.

True, that was for dramatic effect. :lol

Cry Havoc
11-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Well, you shouldn't a signed that rapist. When it was just us in the shit with our rapist you thought it funny & hilarious to make light of rape & pillage. Now that your shit is weak you want to keep the subject of rape on the down low, portend that's it's too sacred & serious to speak of it out loud.

I should say not. I'm climbin' to the highest mountain I can locate and yellin' your shame to the world, buddy-boy.

& just try and stop me. Go ahead, just try it.

I never once called Kobe a rapist. Most logical Spurs fans here haven't either, unless they're trolling a Lakers fan. Most wouldn't even do that when they are trolling.

I can't stop your trolling, I just think it's old and boring. Why people still respond to it, I don't know. It's not like you're particularly good at your craft, although you definitely have your moments, most of what you say consists of the same tired smack day after day.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 04:01 PM
I never once called Kobe a rapist. Most logical Spurs fans here haven't either, unless they're trolling a Lakers fan. Most wouldn't even do that when they are trolling.

I can't stop your trolling, I just think it's old and boring. Why people still respond to it, I don't know. It's not like you're particularly good at your craft, although you definitely have your moments, most of what you say consists of the same tired smack day after day.

Being reasonable will not sway me, Cry.

- "Avenge me!"

- Harry Dean Stanton - "Red Dawn"

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Why does everyone keep ranking Miami up there? Is there not a sufficient amount of evidence that it's going to take a good while before an effective chemistry is developed with the team? there's no chance that they will be top 3, celebrities don't win championships with their presence alone.

Spurs will be #2 in the west, and I'm firm in believing NO will be #5. Lakers will take 1st seed, Dallas will take third, & Phoenix will take the 4th.

jestersmash
11-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Why does everyone keep ranking Miami up there? Is there not a sufficient amount of evidence that it's going to take a good while before an effective chemistry is developed with the team? there's no chance that they will be top 3, celebrities don't win championships with their presence alone.

Spurs will be #2 in the west, and I'm firm in believing NO will be #5. Lakers will take 1st seed, Dallas will take third, & Phoenix will take the 4th.

That's the most random ass arbitrary "firm" belief I've ever seen from anybody. Really, you're sure they'll be 5? Why not 6? Why not 4? Arbitrary as fuck.

How does the best record in the league right now and best defense in the league according to points allowed per 100 possessions equate to "definite" rank 5 come april?

cornbread
11-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Spurs probably won't even make the playoffs.

angelbelow
11-16-2010, 05:52 PM
lol what spur fans? the trolls? IMO its too early to tell but they have the potential along with 10 other teams that have the potential to crack top 5.

history2b
11-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Base off what some of the Spurs fans in the Spurs forum believe I thought I gather what some here think on the subject. Are the Spurs a top 5 team?

In the Southwest Division yes, absolutely.

Outside of that, no.

jestersmash
11-16-2010, 08:15 PM

2. Boston
3. Magic
4. Miami
5. OKC
6. Dallas
7. Chicago

Joke list. Joke poster.

phyzik
11-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Im proud of our rapist. At least he didnt tuck tail and settle out of court then buy a big ass apology ring for a gold digger.

DJ Mbenga
11-16-2010, 08:29 PM
sure they are. in november

history2b
11-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Im proud of our rapist. At least he didnt tuck tail and settle out of court then buy a big ass apology ring for a gold digger.

You're proud that one of your players was convicted of rape? :fight

DarkGinobili
11-16-2010, 08:42 PM
You're proud that one of your players was convicted of rape? :fight

He wasn't convicted.

history2b
11-16-2010, 08:50 PM
He wasn't convicted.

My bad, but he's "proud" nonetheless?

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Im proud of our rapist.

You've no other choice.

z0sa
11-16-2010, 09:00 PM
He wasn't convicted.

Yo, Culburn, I think you need to read this.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Yo, Culburn, I think you need to read this.

I never said he was.

Neal did rape though.

Killakobe81
11-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Yep they are been saying that all off-season. the last stand of Timmy and his warriors should be epic.

z0sa
11-16-2010, 11:26 PM
I never said he was.

Neal did rape though.

The jury disagrees with you.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 11:37 PM
That's fine & dandy, but, Neal raped and that's gonna be front & center, rolling stock on this Board.

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 01:35 AM
That's fine & dandy, but, Neal raped and that's gonna be front & center, rolling stock on this Board.
http://lakerhaterz.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/kobe-crying-at-rape-press-conference1.jpg?w=450&h=393

OR we can go with this one-Front and Center-
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,626534,00.html

Bryant, currently free on $25,000 bond, told reporters about his accuser: "I didn't force her to do anything against her will. I'm innocent."

He went on to say, "I sit here in front of you guys, furious at myself, disgusted at myself for making the mistake of adultery. And I love my wife with all my heart."

As a tear rolled down Bryant's left cheek:cry, he then told Vanessa: "You're my backbone. You're a blessing. You're a piece of my heart. You're the air I breathe. And you're the strongest person I know, and I'm so sorry for having to put you through this and having to put our family through this."
That's Front and Center.

So while the Spurs have someone who was FALSELY accused and CLEARED or Rape, it's easy to recognize that the LAL has someone that Cully Proudly hails like Bean is the founding member, who bought his way out of his ADULTERY and settled.

Legal experts who had followed the case closely said the canceled deposition was a sure sign that a settlement was in the works. "The time to settle it was before that deposition was taken," said Karen Steinhauser, a University of Denver law professor. "When Kobe Bryant can write a check to make this ... go away, the question is, why take the risk of losing?"

Denver trial lawyer Larry Pozner said the case was too complex to estimate a settlement amount. "In Kobe Bryant terms, the check will be small," he said. "In her terms, the check will be gigantic. Kobe just bought her a home."

So, in your feeble mind...if you're Bean, would you prefer gone to court and then found innocent or would you prefer, had to settle out of court and pay a big check? Innocence is bliss.

phyzik
11-17-2010, 01:44 AM
My bad, but he's "proud" nonetheless?

Proud because he stood up to the charges like a real man and was cleared of all charges.... unlike your tuck-tailed mesiah who admited it with an apology ring to a gold digger.

Old limp dick Cully can try and enforce it all he wants.... Neal stood up and was cleared, Cryant tail-tucked and straight up admitted with an expensive rock and a settlement.

Tree of woe and all that other nonsense.

but lets not get off topic here about Kobe's clear cut settlement for his rape and Neal's redemtion for being cleared unconditionally in the eyes of the law.....

Spurs are currently tied for 1st in the league, formerly accused rapist or not, and I know that burns Laker fans shit lips. :toast

SomeCallMeTim
11-17-2010, 03:17 AM
I've said for months the Spurs were being criminally underrated going into this season. People talking about how Duncan is "done" was nonsense, and forgetting that, when healthy, Parker is a pretty good PG. Manu is great, Blair is very valuable. I expected more out of Splitter but it's fair to say that RJ has been more than picking up his slack, which I definitely did not foresee. :lol

I pegged them for a 2-4 seed and predicted they'd probably push the Lakers for the 1 seed, with LA eventually winning the top seed. But I still think SA makes it interesting all the way into April.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 05:15 AM
Old limp dick Cully can try and enforce it all he wants

Neal raped just like Bryant.

I look forward to your challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

history2b
11-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Proud because he stood up to the charges like a real man and was cleared of all charges.... unlike your tuck-tailed mesiah who admited it with an apology ring to a gold digger.

Old limp dick Cully can try and enforce it all he wants.... Neal stood up and was cleared, Cryant tail-tucked and straight up admitted with an expensive rock and a settlement.

Tree of woe and all that other nonsense.

but lets not get off topic here about Kobe's clear cut settlement for his rape and Neal's redemtion for being cleared unconditionally in the eyes of the law.....

Spurs are currently tied for 1st in the league, formerly accused rapist or not, and I know that burns Laker fans shit lips. :toast

Was Neal a high profile multi-millionaire in college? Both were acquitted but both were very different cases.

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Was Neal a high profile multi-millionaire in college? Both were acquitted but both were very different cases.
Ummm No Histrionics....Neal went through the entire trial and was acquitted. Bean's case was dropped because the plaintiff decided not to testify making it hard for prosecution to make their case. That's not an acquittal. She then filed a Civil case against a Bean and got Bean to give her a large check, or as the post above says, Kobe gave her a settlement large enough to buy her a house.

If you're going to drop some knowledge, the least you can do is get it right.

And yes, the Spurs are a top 5 team. Duncan hasn't really started playing well at all yet and the Spurs are still getting W's.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 01:32 PM
Ummm No Histrionics....Neal went through the entire trial and was acquitted. Bean's case was dropped because the plaintiff decided not to testify making it hard for prosecution to make their case.

In other words Neal & Bryant are rapists.

Congratulations, and welcome to the club.

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 01:39 PM

I look forward to your challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

Both were accused of rape. One went through the ENTIRE process to acquittal. The other, simply did not AND then paid his way out.
If you're acquitted that meant a jury of your peers heard all the relevant evidence and found you NOT GUILTY. Which means, that what happened was not rape at all but consensual. Unlike Bean, where he said, the following:

Bryant issued an apology to the woman, saying that while he believed the sex had been consensual, "I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did."

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 01:39 PM

Let us proceed...

Both were accused of rape. One went through the ENTIRE process to acquittal. The other, simply did not AND then paid his way out.
If you're acquitted that meant a jury of your peers heard all the relevant evidence and found you NOT GUILTY. Which means, that what happened was not rape at all but consensual. Unlike Bean, where he said, the following:

Bryant issued an apology to the woman, saying that while he believed the sex had been consensual, "I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did."

21_Blessings
11-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Ummm No Histrionics....Neal went through the entire trial and was acquitted.

The fact that it went to trial is telling. OJ was acquitted too by the way.

Bean's case was dropped because the plaintiff decided not to testify making it hard for prosecution to make their case.

It never went to trial because the 'evidence' was laughable. He said/she lied.

The intent was clear with Faber. In Neal's case? The piece of shit just got away with it. Poor girl. :depressed

history2b
11-17-2010, 01:43 PM
Ummm No Histrionics....Neal went through the entire trial and was acquitted. Bean's case was dropped because the plaintiff decided not to testify making it hard for prosecution to make their case. That's not an acquittal. She then filed a Civil case against a Bean and got Bean to give her a large check, or as the post above says, Kobe gave her a settlement large enough to buy her a house.

If you're going to drop some knowledge, the least you can do is get it right.

And yes, the Spurs are a top 5 team. Duncan hasn't really started playing well at all yet and the Spurs are still getting W's.

So you are comparing the highly public case of one of the most high profile athletes in the world to an unknown college scrub at whatchamacallit university as apples and apples. Smart.

Yup Kobe settled his civil case, which is not uncommon for high profile multi-millionaires, which was not an admission of guilt. Criminal charges were dropped by the defendant for a reason, one that seems pretty clear to those with common sense. But you can't expect a Spurs fanboy to have that.

Top 5 in the Southwest, nothing more.

history2b
11-17-2010, 01:45 PM

How do you go through the entire process of acquittal when the plaintiff drops charges and the judge dismisses the case? Magically? Like ping pong balls bouncing your way in 1997?

history2b
11-17-2010, 01:45 PM
So you are comparing the highly public case of one of the most high profile athletes in the world to an unknown college scrub at whatchamacallit university as apples and apples. Smart.

Yup Kobe settled his civil case, which is not uncommon for high profile multi-millionaires, which was not an admission of guilt. Criminal charges were dropped by the defendant for a reason, one that seems pretty clear to those with common sense. But you can't expect a Spurs fanboy to have that.

Top 5 in the Southwest, nothing more.

*** dropped by the plaintiff ***

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 01:56 PM
In Neal's case? The piece of shit just got away with it. Poor girl. :depressed

Yep, yep.

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 02:21 PM
How do you go through the entire process of acquittal when the plaintiff drops charges and the judge dismisses the case? Magically? Like ping pong balls bouncing your way in 1997?
See you don't know shit!!!! The plaintiff didn't drop the charges dumbass. She refused to testify because she wanted to file a civil case. Doing that weakened the case. Plus you read what Bean said. It amounts to what I thought was consensual, to her was not. That's an admittance of RAPE in addition to his Public apology of ADULTERY to Vanessa plus the RING. No bouncing needed, just a whole boatload of $$$. HE wouldn't have been acquitted. Let's just say he's lucky he wasn't in Indiana like Mike Tyson was.

YoungB
11-17-2010, 02:26 PM
crofl kobe tyson

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 02:27 PM
The fact that it went to trial is telling. OJ was acquitted too by the way.

Did it take a multi-million dollar cadre of lawyers to get Neal Exonerated? Nope. Try again. You guys are laughable. :lmao Just be like Cully and accept that your team is led by an adulterer/settled out of court rapist who is an amazing basketball player.

It never went to trial because the 'evidence' was laughable. He said/she lied.

It went to trial, it just couldn't continue because the the defendent decided to not testify....IS that a cash register she heard?

The intent was clear with Faber.
IF Bean didn't do anything wrong, then why did he issue a PUBLIC apology?

In Neal's case? The piece of shit just got away with it. Poor girl. :depressed
Admit it, you're just mad that the guy was completely cleared of all charges and didn't have to buy a house or an apology ring. :hat

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Neal raped.

Bryant raped.

Get over it.

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Neal raped.

Bryant raped.

Get over it.
Agree with Bryant part, but on the Neal part, you need to get educated.
Can you define acquitted?

history2b
11-17-2010, 02:50 PM
See you don't know shit!!!! The plaintiff didn't drop the charges dumbass. She refused to testify because she wanted to file a civil case. Doing that weakened the case. Plus you read what Bean said. It amounts to what I thought was consensual, to her was not. That's an admittance of RAPE in addition to his Public apology of ADULTERY to Vanessa plus the RING. No bouncing needed, just a whole boatload of $$$. HE wouldn't have been acquitted. Let's just say he's lucky he wasn't in Indiana like Mike Tyson was.

You can testify in the criminal case and pursue a civil case moron. She refused to testify AND dropped charges in the criminal case to pursue a cash settlement in the state of California.

Naive, dumb and delusional... do you dress yourself in the morning?

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Agree with Bryant part, but on the Neal part, you need to get educated.
Can you define acquitted?

Uh, uh, none of that crapola. Your Neal is same as my Bryant=they both raped.

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 03:03 PM
You can testify in the criminal case and pursue a civil case moron. She refused to testify AND dropped charges in the criminal case to pursue a cash settlement in the state of California.

Naive, dumb and delusional... do you dress yourself in the morning?

She didn't drop the charge moron. The prosecution dropped the charge dumbass. Even if a defendant recants, it's ALWAYS up to the prosecution on whether to pursue the case or not. And as always, showing you to be the naive, dumb, and delusional dumbass you are....The civil case was filed in...COLORADO!!!! :rollin Why do I have to bother to respond to your posts? Just reading them shows everyone here that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about AND that you're not here just to talk basketball.

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo. I'm sorry to everyone for my own actions.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman.
They settled out of court with a large financial settlement, so...yes, she got paid.

She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter. I raped her, she said no but I didn't hear that.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado. Sorry you spent $200K on gathering evidence for the case but I will pay her so that way the courts can be clear of this mess that I caused.

RECOGNIZE.
Oh and I do dress myself and as always...MY WIFE THINKS I LOOK AWESOME:king

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 03:04 PM
I guess you just admitted that CANNOT define acquitted.

Way to admit how dumb you are :lol In black and white even for all of us to see.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 03:05 PM
I guess you just admitted that CANNOT define acquitted.

Way to admit how dumb you are :lol In black and white even for all of us to see.

Still & all, Black, your Neal raped same as my Bryant.

ohmwrecker
11-17-2010, 03:08 PM

Technically they were both accused of rape. Sorry, Charlie.

We all know Bean actually did it though . . . even if he couldn't finish.

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Still & all, Black, your Neal raped same as my Bryant.
In your world maybe, but for the 6 billion other souls here on the planet, we can understand the definition for the word, acquitted. So not only are you dumb, you're also dense. JAFO's all around us.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 03:17 PM
In your world maybe

In this world for certain.

Let us proceed...

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Just so you know what really happened:

Bryant had decided to settle the civil case out of court so that the details of his own personal life would not be made public. Had he been forced to testify under oath, it would have been likely that Bryant would have been questioned about the previous affair that he had with a woman named Michelle [8], and any explicit details of his personal sex life that Faber's attorneys deemed significant.

Because the Colorado criminal charges against Kobe Bryant were dropped he would not have been able to appeal to the Fifth Amendment during his deposition, and would have been forced to answer all questions pertaining to the event. Refusal to answer questions at a deposition is a serious offense which can be punished by Court evidentiary and monetary sanctions.

If the civil trial wasn't settled, the bolded part would've screwed the LAL for years.

And if you guys thought that he controlled everything in the world, well...

In the last paragraph, she wrote that Bryant asked if he could ejaculate on her face and that it was “a degrading comment” and “difficult to talk about.” And concluded the letter with this statement:
“ The other thing is that when I was finally able to pry his hands off my neck, when I turned around his hands were in the air, like someone would when a cop asks them to put their hands in the air.

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 03:22 PM
In this world for certain.

Let us proceed...
You don't speak for this world. And you most certainly don't speak for me.

Now...Let us proceed. I'm wrecking y'all and for some strange reason, SMILING because of it.

GoodOdor
11-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Along with near the rapist, spurs now have parker the cheater.

Tee, hee.

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 03:25 PM
What happened to BadOdor? Is there really such a thing as a GoodOdor? Tee, hee.

Hey...can you define acquitted?

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 04:04 PM
You don't speak for this world.

Please.

Cry Havoc
11-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Please.

ac·quit
verb \ə-ˈkwit\
ac·quit·tedac·quit·ting
Definition of ACQUIT
transitive verb
a archaic : to pay off (as a claim or debt) b obsolete : repay, requite
: to discharge completely (as from an obligation or accusation) <the court acquitted the prisoner>
: to conduct (oneself) usually satisfactorily especially under stress <the recruits acquitted themselves like veterans>

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Neal raped.

Bryant raped.

That's it, and that's all.

NRHector
11-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Neal raped.

Bryant raped.

That's it, and that's all.Jesus Christ Culby 8000 post in less then a year and about 70% is the same shit over and over again, you must have a lonely, useless,meaningless,pathetic,worthless,miserable, sexless, jobless, disgraceful and good-for-nothing life

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Jesus Christ Culby 8000 post in less then a year and about 70% is the same shit over and over again, you must have a lonely, useless,meaningless,pathetic,worthless,miserable, sexless, jobless, disgraceful and good-for-nothing life

Gee, Hector, thanks.

z0sa
11-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Jesus Christ Culby 8000 post in less then a year and about 70% is the same shit over and over again, you must have a lonely, useless,meaningless,pathetic,worthless,miserable, sexless, jobless, disgraceful and good-for-nothing life

Gee, Hector, thanks.

:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Oh, yeah, real funny, Z.

z0sa
11-17-2010, 04:50 PM
It's alright, culb, I got love in my heart for ya even if hector's thoughts were to ring true.

phyzik
12-07-2010, 09:33 PM

done.

bookmarked.

17-3 so far :hat

BanditHiro
12-09-2010, 01:34 AM
yes they are

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2010, 01:35 AM
So Duncan surpassed in scoring one of the most Chicken Shit Centers In NBA History in Captain David Robinson.

In light of this, the 1st question posed by Koolaid is whose scoring feat is more impressive and why?

Duncan scores 20,921 in 13 seasons with 3159 assists along the way and since the Spurs basically have only a couple of ‘elite’ players in it’s history, the only player he really had to surpass was David chicken shit Robinson for the honor. In all-time NBA scoring today Duncan just barely cracks the top 30 in scoring while Kobe is number 12 all-time and getting ready to pass John Havilicek within the next 2 games for the 11th ALL-TIME spot.

Side note Kobe will be 6th all-time after this season.

Kobe on the other hand scores 26351 in 14 seasons ( with 4861 assists) and surpasses the current NBA Logo in Jerry West, along with a number of all-time great players ( such as Kareem, Magic, Wilt, Shaq, Baylor, etc). Now since it’s holiday season let me be generous…I will subtract Kobe’s rookie season numbers ( 539 points and 91 assists) to make the number of years even with Duncan , Kobe still outscores and assists Timmy by a universal light year.

The 2nd question is:

If Kobe is as selfish as Spur fan says then why is it that as a shooting guard ( whose job it is to shoot the ball) all-time Kobe has close to two-thousand more assists than Timmy Duncan. That’s right almost two-thousand more assists. Now we can understand why Timmy trails in points but surely with all the shooters Timmy’s had in his career and as a big man with his great passing ability and likelihood of double teams one would think that Duncan wouldn’t trail Kobe as badly as he does in assists.

I conducted a non-biased poll and at an almost 20:1 ratio people said it should be much easier for a center to rack up the assists.
Therefore the final question and answer would be:

Who’s really more selfish and who’s most productive… The scoring / assist numbers speak for themselves. As a first option of his title teams one would expect Duncan to lead Kobe, if not in points then surely in assists.

This is a huge indictment on Duncan’s legacy…and once again thanks to Kobe, he seems to love pissin on Kimmy…

phyzik
03-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Bump. Get ready for your Sig Venti.

phyzik
03-22-2011, 11:28 AM

Anyone got any good idea's?

:toast

Venti Quattro
03-22-2011, 11:28 AM
No problem, just PM me the sig.

DAF86
03-22-2011, 03:17 PM
1-Spurs
2-Celtics
3-Bulls
4-Lakers
5-Mavs

Yes, they are.

Ace
03-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Bon appetite
http://theora.com/images/crow.jpg

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-22-2011, 04:42 PM
No

Nick Manning
03-22-2011, 04:55 PM
They are Top 5, but Lakers, Celtics, Heat, and Bulls would beat them in a series

Spur_Fanatic
03-22-2011, 05:41 PM
With HCA, I think the Spurs have a chance againt the Heat (Pop ftw) and Bulls (with the "let Amare score, and dare the others try beat us" tactic). I would have also said Lakers a few weeks ago, but now they are clicking so I woudn't bet on it. I don't follow much the Celtics, so I won't dare a guess.

Bito Corleone
03-22-2011, 06:04 PM
:tu BR with the goods

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-22-2011, 06:05 PM
lol spurs fans talking about match ups with heat and bulls.
Never learn. BR bringing the real shit

z0sa
03-22-2011, 06:08 PM

:lmao

Goddamn that's an epic failure.

Seventyniner
03-22-2011, 06:39 PM

I guess he meant the Hornets.

Ditty
03-22-2011, 06:48 PM
1.Spurs
2.Lakers
3.Boston
4.Bulls
5.Heat