PDA

View Full Version : Sons Lebron is the biggest front running fagholio since Laker, Yankee, Cowboy fan

Trainwreck2100
09-13-2010, 11:05 AM
He's a Yankees, Cowboys, and Lebron fan, who grew up in Ohio.

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 11:34 AM
Wreck, off the reservation of a Monday morning.

Pelicans78
09-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Not only that, but he was a Bulls fan in the 90s. Guy is a typical frontrunner.

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 12:41 PM

he's also a Lakers fan...been on Kobe's nuts since before he was handed the burger king crown...

j5duDy0__iA

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 12:43 PM
He said it with so much pride too...Look at the smile on his face...

"I'm here to see Kobe"... LMFAO....

jason54858
09-13-2010, 01:08 PM
son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son son

:lol:lol :lol :lol

Killakobe81
09-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Also, Im a Cowboys fans (hate the Yankees) but please dont use the word front-runner with the cowboys anymore. We have sucked for years and last years victory over a declining McNabb doesnt change that. Our last Superbowl was over 15 years ago. an after last night not sure we are winning one anytime soon. But you cant put ehe Boys in the class with the lakers and Yankees their bandwagons keep growing ...the Cowboys have probaly lost all the bandwagoners by now ...

TheSpursFNRule
09-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Also, Im a Cowboys fans (hate the Yankees) but please dont use the word fron-runner with the cowboys anymore. We have sucked for years and last years victory over a declining McNabb doesnt change that. Our last Superbowl was over 15 years ago. an after last night not sure we are winning one anytime soon. But you cant put he Boys in the class with the lakers and Yankees their bandwagons keep growing ...the Cowboys have probaly lost all the bandwagoners by now ...

Piss poor analysis.:hat

RoddyBukkake
09-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Also, Im a Cowboys fans (hate the Yankees) but please dont use the word fron-runner with the cowboys anymore. We have sucked for years and last years victory over a declining McNabb doesnt change that. Our last Superbowl was over 15 years ago. an after last night not sure we are winning one anytime soon. But you cant put he Boys in the class with the lakers and Yankees their bandwagons keep growing ...the Cowboys have probaly lost all the bandwagoners by now ...

where do you live Texas or Cali?

jason54858
09-13-2010, 06:46 PM

All true Cowboy fans are from the Dallas/Fort Worth area. All the rest are bandwagon fans. Especially the so called South Texas and West Texas fans. Biggest Bandwagon fans in the world. Go cheer for the Texans San Antonio
:lol

Trainwreck2100
09-13-2010, 08:48 PM
All true Cowboy fans are from the Dallas/Fort Worth area. All the rest are bandwagon fans. Especially the so called South Texas and West Texas fans. Biggest Bandwagon fans in the world. Go cheer for the Texans San Antonio

learn how to demogrqphic douchebag the cowboys are a home market for south texas

Banzai
09-13-2010, 08:59 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/44/1277271709124.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5035)

The Reckoning
09-13-2010, 09:27 PM

yeah...:rolleyes. not only is the market for the cowboys huge in west and south texas, the real houston franchise (the oilers) left until the texans came along four years later. many fans made the transition to the cowboys then even when they sucked big donkey dick.

Pelicans78
09-14-2010, 12:57 AM
I'll give LA fans a pass by rooting for the Cowboys. They don't have a team in LA to root for and no they don't have to root for the Chargers. So basically they can root for whoever they want.

BTW, I think Dallas will still win the NFC East, but they won't fulfill their true potential until they replace Wade Phillips. They should go after Saban :)

Killakobe81
09-14-2010, 11:54 AM
where do you live Texas or Cali?

I live in Texas now (over 5 years), was born in Brooklyn but raised in Cali (K-College). I rooted for the Raiders and the Rams but the Cowboys were my dad's team (but he is an unabashed front-runner). When the lambs and faders left ... I said "screw 'em" and I took up sides with my pops. I have been to Oxnard for training camp BEFORE we won titles. I went to UCLA when Aikman was QBing the Boys so they became my team.

It is damn shame LA still does not have a team. If they get one, not sure I'll root for them, i have been a Cowboys fan too long. I have been a cowboys fan since the Herschel Walker, Eugene Lockhart teams ... and since i live in Texas i have no stake with an LA franchise.

As for my post about bandwagoning Cowboys fans 15 years is along time to stay on since we last won a playoff game (earlier this year) I say anyone that supports the team through that is a real fan ...

All i know is Sunday night made me sick to my stomach. Our coach is soft, our OC the dumbest Princeton graduate ever and our owner/GM is on Entourage and in Papa John's commercials instead of addressing the OL ... No way a real GM of a Super Bowl contender has Barron as their top backup on the OL ...

jason54858
09-14-2010, 04:41 PM
learn how to demogrqphic douchebag the cowboys are a home market for south texas

I was joking you stupid fuck. I'm from Queens. Though i live in Arlington now. I'm aware the cowboys have training camp down there and everything.:lol

Gutter92
09-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Koolaid, what do you think about Brandon Jennings? Want him on the Lakers in the future?

Steve Kerr
09-14-2010, 05:09 PM
He said it with so much pride too...Look at the smile on his face...

"I'm here to see Kobe"... LMFAO....
:lolthe way he said it was hilarious. Like a little kid at his first NBA game :lmao

Josepatches_
09-15-2010, 10:31 AM

Right.He's a Heat fan now

Killakobe81
09-19-2010, 11:58 PM
Piss poor analysis.:hat

Still think this is piss poor analysis? The Cowboys now, are almost at good at failing to meet expectaions ...as they once were at winning titles. We suck and wont win shit with the coaching staff in place. Jerry would rather be on Entourage then fix the OL ...the season is over before it started.

Can we make playoffs still sure. But super bowl? No way. That dream is over.

dbreiden83080
09-20-2010, 12:07 AM
God people hate Lebron for anything and everything these days..

Killakobe81
09-20-2010, 12:45 AM
God people hate Lebron for anything and everything these days..

Agreed. Lebron is what 25? Last time cowboys won a Superbowl he was about 10? and THAT makes him a bandwagon fan? How is it bandwagon when he has stayed a fan for 15 years and they havent won shit?