PDA

View Full Version : Congrats texans!

LOL texans
09-13-2010, 11:44 PM
You have now won 2 of the last 17 games against Manning and the Colts!

Quick question: Was this your Superbowl game? Or is the Cowboys game your Superbowl game?

LMFAO texan fan thinking and acting as if they:

1) Already finished the season with a winning record
2) Already made playoffs
3) Actually won the division
4) Actually won a playoff game
5) Actually won the Super Bowl

The premature ejaculation from your fan base is hilarious! :lmao

Congrats on the Colts beating themselves for you all and giving you a win.

J.T.
09-13-2010, 11:46 PM
great fucking austin collie fumble leading to a 10 point swing :cry

J.T.
09-13-2010, 11:46 PM
great fucking 230 yard game with the colts best 2 run stuffers in the locker room :cry

LOL texans
09-13-2010, 11:47 PM
great fucking austin collie fumble leading to a 10 point swing :cry

...gave it to them.

benefactor
09-14-2010, 05:26 AM
lol showing up the next day

san antonio spurs
09-14-2010, 06:40 AM
great fucking 230 yard game with the colts best 2 run stuffers in the locker room :cry
So what's the news on Sanders? is he out for the season or just few weeks?

J.T.
09-14-2010, 06:47 AM

eh the coaching staff treats sanders like a little baby any time he gets hurt for fear that it's a season ending injury. i'm pretty sure they'd pull from a game for good over cramps or getting the wind knocked out of him at this point. he practiced monday so my money is on him playing against new york on sunday.

i'd also like to point out that video evidence shows arian foster facemasking the fuck out of antoine bethea on one of those long runs after the collie fumble with a ref like five yards away looking right at the play. facemasking is legal if a rb is stiffarming but only hands to the face, not fingers inside the fucking facemask like foster is clearly shown doing. enjoy your fake win behind the strength of your cheating and probably PED-using rb, houston.

leemajors
09-14-2010, 07:25 AM
both teams played hard

Dr. Gonzo
09-14-2010, 09:33 AM
It's only 1 win. Doesn't mean shit.

Dr. Gonzo
09-14-2010, 09:35 AM
The thing is I'm not that high on this win. Sure I'm happy they got the win against Indy but there are 15 games left and anything can happen. I've watched this team for so long that I have learned to be cautious.

J.T.
09-14-2010, 09:37 AM
The thing is I'm not that high on this win. Sure I'm happy they got the win against Indy but there are 15 games left and anything can happen. I've watched this team for so long that I have learned to be cautious.

My cousin talked up some mad shit to me after the game and I told him "You realize yalls record is probably going to be 2-4 when you play us again in Week 8 right"

No response

djohn2oo8
09-14-2010, 10:43 AM

Quick question: Was this your Superbowl game? Or is the Cowboys game your Superbowl game?

2) Already made playoffs

And we say thank you to Pierre Garcon for having butterfingers, Collie fumbilitis, and the defense for eating too much swiss cheese. Still can't believe Peyton threw 57 times

LOL texans
09-14-2010, 12:06 PM
lol showing up the next day

lol missing me.

lol faggot.

LOL texans
09-14-2010, 12:07 PM
both teams played hard

No. Colts didn't play as hard as they normally do.

It is what it is. it happens. We beat ourselves with our mistakes.

LOL texans
09-14-2010, 12:09 PM
texan fan, when is the parade scheduled for this week?

SpursFanFirst
09-14-2010, 12:29 PM

As of last night, it still wasn't decided, and there were conflicting reports as to what part of him was injured.

GuerillaBlack
09-14-2010, 12:31 PM
My cousin talked up some mad shit to me after the game and I told him "You realize yalls record is probably going to be 2-4 when you play us again in Week 8 right"

No response

You're cousin is dumb then. I highly doubt the Texans will be 2-4 by the time we play the Colts. They should beat Washington this Sunday, and if Dallas continue playing like they are, Week 3 should be a win also (though the Cowboys will be amped up for that game, especially if they go into 0-2). The Raiders look like crap and that should be a win. Then the Giants game is looking like a toss-up. They didn't look bad against the Panthers. Kansas City has some weapons on special teams, but that should be a win, too. I see Houston going 4-2 or 5-1 into the Indy game. We'll see.

benefactor
09-14-2010, 12:31 PM
lol missing me.

lol faggot.
Indeed I did. Somehow I missed all of you riveting and insightful takes that you promised to provide in the Spurs forum after the season ended last year.

lol liar

LOL texans
09-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Indeed I did. Somehow I missed all of you riveting and insightful takes that you promised to provide in the Spurs forum after the season ended last year.

lol liar

Sorry, I was too busy porking your wife all last spring.

lol you still acting like a texan fan, when last season you said you were done

lol loser bandwagoning fuck

benefactor
09-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Sorry, I was too busy porking your wife all last spring.

lol you still acting like a texan fan, when last season you said you were done

lol loser bandwagoning fuck
That's it? :facepalm

I was really hoping you would have put some work in this offseason, but all you have is same old fail laced material. Things are evolving around here. Trolls are sharpening their game. You should just switch to being a regular poster if you can't find a way to keep up.

BUMP
09-14-2010, 01:45 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

CubanSucks
09-14-2010, 02:19 PM
butthurt troll, always entertaining

LOL texans
09-14-2010, 03:18 PM
blah blah blah blah blah Im a bitch blah blah blah blah blah I choke on cock blah blah blah blah.

Its funny how you act like a real texan and spurs fan when you really are not. Just a bandwagoner, which in my book ranks you just below horse shit and right above cow shit

You left the texans last season and were called a bitch, coward, cunt, sissy man, girl, asshole and of course, POS bandwagoner, by me AND other texan fans. After being slapped around verbally you then tucked your tail and said you were a texan fan again. Now you are back this season as if you are a real texan fan. Bitch please! You get no respect. Once you abandon "your" team its over. You've labeled yourself.

You might as well post a scarlet "B" in your sig.

SAtown
09-14-2010, 03:44 PM

2) Already made playoffs

LOL biggest butthurt thread on spurstalk. What a whiny little bitch

AlleyOopNazi
09-14-2010, 04:32 PM
Bandwaggon.... "psh.... please" -Ozzie G.
Ive been beating the "texans are better than cowgirls, so why do san antonians love the cowgirls?" drum for two years now.

benefactor
09-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Its funny how you act like a real texan and spurs fan when you really are not. Just a bandwagoner, which in my book ranks you just below horse shit and right above cow shit

You left the texans last season and were called a bitch, coward, cunt, sissy man, girl, asshole and of course, POS bandwagoner, by me AND other texan fans. After being slapped around verbally you then tucked your tail and said you were a texan fan again. Now you are back this season as if you are a real texan fan. Bitch please! You get no respect. Once you abandon "your" team its over. You've labeled yourself.

You might as well post a scarlet "B" in your sig.
:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin
:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao

:wakeup

A little bit better, but still lacking. Changing the original quote brings the grade down even more. I admire your effort though.

CubanSucks
09-14-2010, 05:38 PM

2) Already made playoffs

Seriously, get a fucking life. Judging from that reaction I'd be surprised if you were a day over 14.

:lmao

I really doubt you're laughing about any of this. You're most likely still cutting yourself under the shrine you've made for Manning in your bedroom. BTW, don't act like your beloved Colts are some recent dynasty juggernaut like the Pats or even the Steelers. Besides ONE superbowl you're hero Peyton Manning has been nothing more than a regular season master

LOL texans
09-14-2010, 06:58 PM
:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao
:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin.

The classic :lol / :lmao response when you have nothing.

Fact remains that you are still a piece of shit bandwagoner and we all know.

Its funny to see a 40+ year old sissy man that you are trying here on this site. :lmao

Hell old man, when I'm 40, I plan on being fully entrenched in my career and other pursuits in life. Not spending my time online trying to talking shit in a young man's world.

djohn2oo8
09-14-2010, 07:26 PM
The classic :lol / :lmao response when you have nothing.

Fact remains that you are still a piece of shit bandwagoner and we all know.

Its funny to see a 40+ year old sissy man that you are trying here on this site. :lmao

Hell old man, when I'm 40, I plan on being fully entrenched in my career and other pursuits in life. Not spending my time online trying to talking shit in a young man's world.

That really told him :lol

LOL texans
09-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Seriously, get a fucking life. Judging from that reaction I'd be surprised if you were a day over 14.

I really doubt you're laughing about any of this. You're most likely still cutting yourself under the shrine you've made for Manning in your bedroom. BTW, don't act like your beloved Colts are some recent dynasty juggernaut like the Pats or even the Steelers. Besides ONE superbowl you're hero Peyton Manning has been nothing more than a regular season master

So you are married to Dana Perino?

Nice :tu

LOL texans
09-14-2010, 09:29 PM
That really told him :lol

Its like seriously, he's 40 bro. When is he going to get a life already.

This is a young man's game here, this shit talking.

He's like that bald 40 year old townie, who silll wears his lettermans jacket :lol

LOL texans
09-15-2010, 11:34 AM
lol texans