PDA

View Full Version : Ground Zero

CavsSuperFan
09-14-2010, 08:57 AM
I am appalled at all my friends who are so opposed to the mosque near ground zero... To show our tolerance, we should let them build... Then right across the street, someone should put a topless bar, called “You Mecca Me Hot”... Next to that should be a gay bar, “The Turban Cowboy”... And next door to the mosque should be a pork rib restaurant, maybe “Iraq o’ Ribs”? Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance... :bang

George Gervin's Afro
09-14-2010, 08:58 AM
I am appalled at all my friends who are so opposed to the mosque near ground zero... To show our tolerance, we should let them build... Then right across the street, someone should put a topless bar, called “You Mecca Me Hot”... Next to that should be a gay bar, “The Turban Cowboy”... And next door to the mosque should be a pork rib restaurant, maybe “Iraq o’ Ribs”? Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance... :bang

You're entitled to open a restaurant and gay bar. What's stopping you?

CavsSuperFan
09-14-2010, 10:17 AM
If the U.S.A was more inclusive & understanding, then religious extremist would not commit terror….The progressive movement….

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2KXZ8FQgtE8/SjU31c2f-6I/AAAAAAAAA08/HxcVxlj77P4/s400/Frenchman+Crying.jpg

Oh, Gee!!
09-14-2010, 11:56 AM
"Inclusive" is our nation's foundation; allegedly.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2010, 03:19 PM
You're entitled to open a restaurant and gay bar. What's stopping you?Well?

MannyIsGod
09-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Why don't all the people who are so up in arms over this thing raise enough money to buy out the community center? At some point it becomes worth it to them not to build, right? Buy the property from them then. Its the capitalistic American way.

MannyIsGod
09-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Oh and I misspoke earlier. You are VERY good at the strawman game.

CavsSuperFan
09-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Manny- I think I read that you returned to school? That is awsome…:tu

My argument is with these posters who smoke dope all day, post from their parents garage, yet feel as though they have real knowledge about politics…

If it wasn’t for the Republican party and real Americans like Ronald Reagan, George Bush Sr. & George Bush Jr…You all would be wearing burkah’s, eating goat tails with Baba ganoush & bowing to Mecca three times a day…

clambake
09-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Manny- I think I read that you returned to school? That is awsome…:tu

My argument is with these posters who smoke dope all day, post from their parents garage, yet feel as though they have real knowledge about politics…

If it wasn’t for the Republican party and real Americans like Ronald Reagan, George Bush Sr. & George Bush Jr…You all would be wearing burkah’s, eating goat tails with Baba ganoush & bowing to Mecca three times a day…

are you and jack in some kind of contest?

DarrinS
09-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Why don't all the people who are so up in arms over this thing raise enough money to buy out the community center? At some point it becomes worth it to them not to build, right? Buy the property from them then. Its the capitalistic American way.

Donald Trump made them a substantial offer. They turned it down.

MannyIsGod
09-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Offer more. Thats how capitalism works.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2010, 04:48 PM
If it wasn’t for the Republican party and real Americans like Ronald Reagan, George Bush Sr. & George Bush Jr…You all would be wearing burkah’s, eating goat tails with Baba ganoush & bowing to Mecca three times a day…This assertion is false.

Offer more. Thats how capitalism works.No shit. If you care that much, you'll pay.

Spurminator
09-14-2010, 04:49 PM
CSF is either a satirist troll or someone afraid to post his real views under his actual SN. Either way, it's a little pathetic.

DarrinS
09-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Offer more. Thats how capitalism works.

It's not about money. They wanted that location SPECIFICALLY. The imam said so.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2010, 04:52 PM
It's not about money. They wanted that location SPECIFICALLY. The imam said so.Oh it could definitely be about money if they were offered enough. One of the investors said so.

DarrinS
09-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Oh it could definitely be about money if they were offered enough. One of the investors said so.

That's probably why they paid more than the property was worth.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2010, 04:56 PM
That's probably why they paid more than the property was worth.That's why the investor said he would accept more than what the property is worth.

DarrinS
09-14-2010, 04:57 PM
That's why the investor said he would accept more than the property was worth.

Damn, this whole time it was just about money?

What happened to building bridges between Islam and the West?

ChumpDumper
09-14-2010, 04:58 PM
Damn, this whole time it was just about money?

What happened to building bridges between Islam and the West?That's the original plan, but this investor clearly has a price.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

DarrinS
09-14-2010, 05:07 PM
That's the original plan, but this investor clearly has a price.

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

25% ROI is great, especially in a major recession. I guess he's not a good investor.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2010, 05:09 PM
25% ROI is great, especially in a major recession. I guess he's not a good investor.It's not only for investment. I guess you aren't good at understanding.

MannyIsGod
09-14-2010, 06:34 PM
It's not about money. They wanted that location SPECIFICALLY. The imam said so.

Capitalism says its always about the money.

MannyIsGod
09-14-2010, 06:37 PM
I wonder - will they be replacing the Muslim prayer rooms in the new towers that were lost in the attack on the old towers or will that be a slap in the face too?

clambake
09-14-2010, 06:40 PM
maybe they should sell....take the money......and move a little closer.

DarrinS
09-14-2010, 08:03 PM
I wonder - will they be replacing the Muslim prayer rooms in the new towers that were lost in the attack on the old towers or will that be a slap in the face too?

They should build MuhammedLand right ON ground zero. At least, Fat Bastard, a.k.a. Michael Moore, thinks so.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/if-mosque-isnt-built-no-longer-america

MannyIsGod
09-14-2010, 08:08 PM
They should build MuhammedLand right ON ground zero. At least, Fat Bastard, a.k.a. Michael Moore, thinks so.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/if-mosque-isnt-built-no-longer-america

I don't care what Moore wants. But thanks for the irrelevant information unrelated to my question.

Spurminator
09-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Quick! Find another redirect!

(LOL at "Fat Bastard." It's funny 'cause he's fat.)

MannyIsGod
09-14-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm becoming convinced DarrinS is a bot operating off certain keywords.

Nbadan
09-14-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm becoming convinced DarrinS is a bot operating off certain keywords.

They are called 'buzzwords' and that is all the GOP has left....

DarrinS
09-14-2010, 08:55 PM
They are called 'buzzwords' and that is all the GOP has left....

thermite

Blake
09-14-2010, 09:12 PM

Those names are the same amount of funny the 2nd time!

Few good names I found online

Turbin Cowboy
You Mecca me hot
Suspicious packages

Maybe a tag line like,

Getting on our knees more then 5 times a day

Wild Cobra
09-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Those names are the same amount of funny the 2nd time!
Still, I agree with the point. After the "community center" is built, what type of outrage would the Muslim community have if this were to happen?

Blake
09-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Still, I agree with the point.

Which should shock noone.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Still, I agree with the point. After the "community center" is built, what type of outrage would the Muslim community have if this were to happen?There are already strip clubs, bars and a betting parlor on the sacred ground of this neighborhood.